All hotels in Manchester, New Hampshire, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here75 W Hancock Street, Manchester, NH, 03102, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

2.7
    2.5
"Good location if you can get transportation"
We used this hotel for an early morning air flight out of MTH Manchester-Boston Airport). Location was good for that purpose, but the lack of early (4:30 am) transport to MTH would have been an issue if we didn't have a rental car and a site on the the airport grounds to return it to. This location was also busy with NASCAR fans when we were there, sinc it is near to, but not on top of the Speedway in Loudon. For the folks there for the race, it worked out well for them as well.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Carl
"Fine and Affordable"
Stayed at Econolodge in Mancherster, NH for Michael Buble concert. Close to Verizon Center. We walked to Verizon 15 minute walk. Took cab $6.00 after the concert. Lodging was fine and affordable. All the hotels in the area jack their prices up for concerts and other "big events." For the price .... half of what others were and much closer to Verizon. Staff was helpful and pleasant. Breakfast was fine. Rooms were basic ... no thrills.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"cheap for a reason"
a/c broke twice in room had to switch to another cig burn on bed shady clientele
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Near downtown. Great hotel for the price!"
Friendly staff, easy check in and check out. Close to bars and restaurants downtown which was nice.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Dana
"awful"
Room was 90 degrees when I arrived. Hotel appeared to be a location for hookers. Smoke stench in non-smoking room. Surrounding area is a dump.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
doug
"Too shabby for me. But worth what you pay."
5th floor, no AC on when I checked in. Took a long time to cool off. Guest laundry not in order, had to go out to do laundry. Econo lodge is what it is.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
mark
"Disappointing stay"
Cheaper than other hotels nearby but now I now why. Location leaves a lot to be desired. Room had a funny smell when I entered.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Claire
"Totally Fine"
Room was clean. TV and wi-fi were both working.J Breakfast was adequate.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
JOCAPU
Couykd be great
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2014
"one night stand"
We stayed for one night- and the room was OK but the bathroom had hair everywhere- behind the door, in the shower, along the floor, etc. I made the kids walk in their shoes to use the toilet and line it with toilet paper to sit on it. Luckily we were moving the next AM into our new house so we didn't even bother with showers. Too Gross. I told management in the am when we were doing our walk through to see if our pets had damaged the room, and he couldn't see the hair. He did offer another room to shower in but I was not feeling confident about any others at that point.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Nice enough as you get what you pay for.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Econo Lodge"
This place is a dive. There was yelling in the hallways for hours around midnight - and a small army of teenagers/20 something's hanging around outside the place at night smoking. The entrance is situated in a way that makes you have to go looking for it, with little signage to help. The surrounding area is in a state of disrepair. Breakfast in the AM consisted of packaged muffins and sticky buns, dry cereal, coffee, some juice, and little else. Buyer beware. If you think you are getting a deal, you are getting exactly what you pay for - a dive.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
NeverAgain
"Converted Mill"
The staff was friendly, the rooms clean and comfortable. It is just across the river from town and very close to the highway. The surrounding neighborhood is changing (hopefully for the better).
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"Inexpensive, easy to get to"
The best things: 1. The shower was the best. The pressure was good, the temperature range went from not so hot to scalding and the shower head was high. I'm not the tallest person but I'm also not the shortest. It irritates me to no end when the shower head is 4 ft off the ground and I have to stoop to get my hair wet. I like very hot, long showers and this shower performed beautifully. 2. There are floorboard heaters and a thermostdat that WORKS! This is the single 2nd most annoying thing for me. I hate the heaters that blow on and off loudly all night. Not this hotel! There was a temperature setting and it stayed around that temperature the whole time! 3. The staff were the nicest people. 4. The hotel is just off of Rt 3 and very easy to get to. It's not too trafficky for being in the center of town and the parking lot was easily accessible. The ok things: 1. The hotel itself is in an old rennovated building. The interior isn't the best but then it's the cheapest nice place in town (at least it was when I stayed there). If you are looking for a bed and a shower it will do nicely. 2. There is wifi and a TV. There is continental breakfast. Though I found the 3 closest Dunkin Donuts to be a better deal. But I'm also a bit picky about coffee. 3. They offer "save the environment" options on not replacing your towels or sheets all the time. I actually really like this as I don't need new towels every five minutes.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
Mel
"Convienient to MHT Not expensive. Adequate"
Not expensive. Clean. Bed OK . Used it as we arrived late at night
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
paul
"Just okay!"
Nothing special to report on this place. Okay location. There is no level part of this hotel. Every hall you walk down, the floors are "waivy". Very weird. The room itself was small and nothing to right home about. The two chairs at the table are falling apart and was afraid to sit in them. Very old TV with bad color. No fridge, microwave, coffee pot or anything. Construction happening at highway right outside so was somewhat loud in the morning. I would not stay here again, would take my chances somewhere else.
Other trip Jan 24, 2014
G
The bed wasn't very comfortable. Breakfast options were all sugary, unhealthy foods. Otherwise great for the price
Other trip Dec 20, 2013
"A business deal every half hour in the parking lot"
The room was assured to me to be non smoking and it smelled of smoke. My window did not close all the way and this is early December in NH. Every half hour a car with a very loud muffler would stop just outside my window and another car would pull up stay for a minute and leave. This went on until 5:00 AM Convenient Location is the only plus. Breakfast consisted of Juice, Milk, Coffee and stale English muffins.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2013
Poohsah
"drug infested"
Hotel was horrible. Seemed like everyone there was on drugs. Smoke was coming into my smoke free room. Would never stay again. Spend thr couple extra bucks and stay down the road.
6 night business trip Nov 14, 2013
ruben
"Not bad for the price"
I stayed here for two nights, and found it to be a decent place for the price. Room was clean and comfortable, the manager was helpful, and I especially liked that there was free wifi in the room. The breakfast is mostly carbs -- cereal, rolls, etc., so you will have to go out to get protein. I initially was going to take a first floor room, but found that it was almost a basement room, with the windows level with the parking lot -- the manager was fine about switching me to a second floor room, which was much better. Most of the people I met staying there were nice and personable -- some young people were there from a comic convention, and there were some young businessmen there, along with sightseers and some locals, so it was a mix. Overall, I would consider it again if I were visiting and needed a reasonable place to stay.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
"Perfect for Convention."
Not the best, not the worst.
4 night trip Oct 17, 2013
"Not a great place, but OK"
The rooms are very outdated and worn. Very basic room, No refrigerators or microwaves as advertised.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Glen
"how good"
it was ok, I would like to have had a little refrigator
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Not bad"
It was better than I expected
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Casey
"not a bad place to crash"
clean,people friendly,close to a lot of restuarants.
4 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2013
doug
"OK for the rate, nothing special."
This place is OK, but nothing special. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. No amenities to speak of. I was not disappointed but not impressed either. The desk person seemed to be irritated that I booked on line. I was told it was not possible to get a receipt because I booked on line, even though I have done so at many other hotels and never been denied a receipt. All in all not bad for the money but I will look for some other place the next time I'm in town.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
"Close to major highway"
Staff was friendly. Room and facility was clean and well kept.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Room"
Room was clean. 2 plugs didn't work, note was. Left to inform staff. Nothing done about it. I was there fi r 3 nights. Ac quit working 1st night there. Breakfast ok. Desk ckerk was rude!
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
mary
"Good Option in a Pinch"
In Town for business event and had reservation issue at originally booked location. Found Econo Lodge on hotels.com app and was able to book immediately. Hotel is a little dated and could use renovations but overall was a clean room and fit my needs.
2 night business trip Aug 16, 2013
"Awful"
Dirty, unfriendly , slow staff
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
LindaAnn
"Did not meet our (low) expectations"
This was just supposed to be an overnight stay at the end of a trip to Vermont-- a place to get a little sleep, and a little breakfast, before catching the plane out of the Manchester airport the next day-- so we weren't expecting much. The Econo Lodge was still a disappointment. First, I believe they hit a new low for hotel breakfasts, compared to even some lower-cost places I've been in. The strategy seems to be to reduce consumption by offering only sugar- and fat-filled junk foods: packaged honey buns, crumb cakes and sugary muffins. I thought I'd go for cereal instead, but even there it was nothing but junk: Froot Loops, Apple Jax, and Sugar Frosted Flakes. So we didn't eat much. Much worse was that we didn't sleep much, either-- we arrived around midnight, and some time before 5 a.m., a fire alarm started going off. By the time we got out to the parking lot, the firemen had already decided it was a false alarm, but the desk staff didn't seem to have either the sense, or the ability, to turn it off. For more than a half hour after that, the mechanical voice was still telling us to leave our rooms immediately. So we gave up on sleeping any that night, and packed up for the airport. I don't think we'll be back there any time soon.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
"Our stay"
My only comment - as a smoker, I requested a smoking room, however I was overwhelmed with the smell of nicotine in the hallways, room and even in the pillows - they should really open a window once in a while and put air fresheners in those areas?
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"Decent Enough"
Hotel was decent enough for the cheap rate. It's only an hour's drive from Boston, which is why we stayed there. Night manager was a very elderly man who did everything at snail speed, which is a little frustrating when you're checking in at 1 am. If you are the snooty type that thinks you deserve a 5 star hotel wherever you stay, then this is not the place for you. Besides, you have to pay 5 star prices to get that kinda service anyways.
1 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2013
Jared
"Cigarette ashes on the sheets"
On check-in, we were surprised to be given a smoking room---non-smoking rooms were long gone by the time I booked, so non-smoking hadn't come up as an option, and I hadn't remembered how much that matters to me. Sadly, our room reeked of cigarette smoke, and when we pulled back the covers on the bed, we found fresh cigarette holes in the sheets that extended through to the mattress pad, along with cigarette ashes on the bed. Clearly the cleaning staff hadn't even managed to change the sheets. (Perhaps the smokers had made the bed to cover over their smoking-in-bed sins.) I can tolerate a lot, but sleeping in someone else's cigarette ashes made me squeamish. The hotel desk clerk was very over worked, but he was willing to get me clean sheets so that we could remake the bed ourselves. Despite having clean sheets, the T-shirt in which I slept reeked of cigarette smoke afterwards.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"Needs updating and cleaning"
Room was outdated. A/C took forever to cool the room down. Elevator was dirty.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Suitable for the price. Felt like it was tucked away from things, but was easily accessible. I have a basic distrust of Manchester, NH as far as safety is concerned, but was comfortable in the hotel.
1 night trip May 26, 2013
"off the beaten path"
had a late arrival at 2am. just wanted a place to sleep. perhaps just clean and with AC. couldn't believe the # of people milling around outside the lobby smoking. felt a bit unsafe. Our AC really didn't work. You needed to keep curtain open in order for air to flow and the room was on the ground floor so people could look in. Continental breakfast was awful. They had no milk, creamers or butter. Truly dissatisfied. May need to alert EconoLodge.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2013
"Hotel stay"
The room was fine, but the people that hung around the hotel were annoying. They hastled me and my husband as we were leaving. I think they were homeless and they kept yelling at the staff and asking us lots of questions that were none of their business.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Kathie
"Affordable"
Good
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"you don't want to be here"
old fashion window a/c units - had to use suitcase cart to hold curtain away from the air flow. next morning room was finally cool - then I discovered the electric wall strip heater was on all night. towels were thin - tub had body hairs from previous renter. blah
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
"Good price"
We had a smoking room (which we needed) and you definitely knew it was!! I purchased a candle and air freshener!!!
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Filthy Hotel"
The bed had feces under duvet and management did not care.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2013
Enjoyed our stay. It was our second experience. Had difficulty both times finding the motel but did enjoy the experience.Thank you!
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
Becky A.
Definitely not the best! Didn't get a king size bed like we had booked cuz they were all taken! No workin lights in the guest laundry n no laundry detergent!
Business trip Jun 10, 2013
Linford
"bad night"
The worst hotel I've ever stayed in! The bathroom was rotting in the corner, the bedding had burn holes all through it (we weren't even supposed to be in smoking), the mirrors were uncleaned, the hallways smelled awful, and we were supposed to have a bed of some sort for our kid... they made us wait until 9:30 pm (we got there at 3:30) and refused to bring it up, we had to go down to front desk and get it...
1 night trip May 25, 2013
Alysha
"Clean and neat hotel."
For being a two star hotel. I was very impressed by the neat and clean appearance. The room looked older, but was very clean and quite adequate for my needs. Halls were a little warm, although the room was not.
Other trip May 24, 2013
"Terrible hotel even when considering the money"
I had a very bad experience at this hotel. There was noise and yelling going on in the parking lot all through the night for both of the nights that I stayed there and no one to stop it. I got woke up at 1:30 am, 3:00 am and then again at 4:40 am due to yelling and fighting going on outside in the parking lot between couples. The rooms were also noisy with a lot of banging going on at all hours. If I had not prepaid with Expedia, I would have left after the first night. The guests at this hotel are just garbage people, low life druggies, truckers, motorcylist, etc. I guess that is what I should expect at Econolodge. Although the staff were professional and did the best they could, but the place is depressing. The rooms have a window air conditioner which is a telling sign by itself. The hallways had no air conditioning and were as hot as a sauna. Hated my stay here.
Other trip May 21, 2013
"LEGO CONVENTION Manchester"
The Hotel was 5-10 minutes away from the show, awesome. The room was comfortable. No complaints.
4 night business trip May 9, 2013
"What you'd expect"
This was the least expensive option in Manchester, and it was not very nice. However, if you want to save money, you can do that here and maybe get some sleep.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2013
"Sleep in your car instead"
Nothing about this place was good.
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2013