All hotels in Grasonville, Maryland, United States of America

Location is ok
    Uncomfortable
  • Value
    Poor value for money
"Despite the motel-ish outside"
The room was comfortable and spotless. I would stay there again
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Rooms way too small"
Your rooms are way too small. 2 adults can't even move around and u can't even open the shower door all the way. Poor planning
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Campbell
"Good Sleepover"
Stayed overnight on the way to our destination. Nice quiet room at back end of hotel. Room clean. Breakfast was excellent!
1 night trip Oct 6, 2013
"Not worth 200/nite."
Bathroom was tiny. Room small but clean. Nice staff.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Along route 50"
Bed was comfortable; breakfast decent;
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
Good place for the business traveler. Clean, great staff and good location.
3 night business trip Aug 12, 2013
"I like this place"
I LOVE TO READ NEGATIVE REVIEWS. I FOUND THIS PLACE TO BE FINE. The only thing I found wrong was when you run water in the wash basin......a sewer smell became strong. The shower was great. Kind of romantic with the vertical post. I wish the wife was with me!! Great breakfast and so what if the area is small. Something is better than nothing.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
Native Rhode Islander
Fine except for noise level. Very thin walls and you are right on the highway so not an ideal location when you are a light sleeper.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2013
"Great for business trip in the area"
Allowed check in early when room ready,awesome! Spouse traveling with me on business and needed a place to hang out. Lots of good restaurants very near.....good seafood!
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Newly renovated!"
I only stayed for one night, and didnt spend a lot of time in the room, but it was very clean and modern.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
LVM
"hotel under renovation"
Hotel main floor was under renovation. Expect it will be better when renovations are complete.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
"won't be back"
hotel staff was not the least bit helpful. I will not only avoid this hotel but possibly the entire chain.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
Won't Be Back
"Do Not Stay Here"
construction, no elevator, extremely small rooms, tiny bathrooms, door didn't close.
2 night trip Jun 26, 2013
"Hotel Under Construction; Room Small"
Hotel under construction so was dirty. No 1st floor bathrooms. Room very small with pocket door to bathroom and very little space outside of beds. Service not great. Breakfast was OK. Would not stay there again for the $$s and what you get.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Basic, clean, staff friendly"
The staff were very nice and understanding as was our third party agent when we had to relocate. Our room was typical, clean and beds were okay. We only stayed one night of 3 since we did not know they were under construction and it's a major remodel. We were staying in a hotel due to renovation in our own home. We will try back after it is done.
1 night trip Apr 7, 2013
kelly s
"weekend get away"
The staff was very nice The continential breakfast was good but the area that it is served in is very small. The room was very small. It was very inconvient getting from local restaurants and back to hotel because of the exits.The price was reasonable but we got what we paid for.
2 night trip Feb 16, 2013
Calvin

"Keep Driving"
The hotel is next to a major highway, so sleep is impossible. I asked for a room facing away from the highway and was told they were for people that needed a handicap accessible room. That would make sense if I wasn't on the 2nd floor of a hotel with no elevator. The noise between the highway and the people yelling and running in the hallway make it impossible to relax.
2 night business trip May 29, 2015
IN
"Decent hotel off 301 - west of Annapolis"
Quick overnight business trip - everything I saw looked clean and new. Recently upgraded/remodeled, all was in good shape. The hotel is expensive for it's location in the middle of 'nowhere' near the Chesapeake bay but everything about it was satisfactory, and the front desk person was cheerful and helpful
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
MX

"Gute Unterkunft zu fairen Preis"
Ich war zum arbeiten dort und fand es vollkommen ausreichend. Entlang des Highway findet man alles was man braucht und wenn man sich an dan Frühstück gewöhnt hat, passt das auch. Ich war jetzt zu zweiten Mal dort und werde es sofort wieder buchen, wenn ich dort hin muss.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Claas
DE
"It was ok"
The hotel is next to the Highway 50 to Washington. Pleasent staff, rooms where guit big, no problems. Breakfest was not a continental breakfest, everything to eat was tasteles and booring. Dry bagels. There where waffles but they did not taste anything. So if you want a ok hotell next to the highway, good, but your going hungry.
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2014
2 night trip Aug 17, 2013
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Sleep Inn

"Nice Staff - Suitable if you need a place to sleep"
01/28/16 WanderingMagpie Maryland
This hotel is staffed with wonderful employees - super helpful and very accommodating. I dealt with 5 different employees and each one was very kind and eager to help in any way they can. Hotel is RIGHT off 50 - close to the highway and a good choice if you just need to take a quick stop along your way without going out of your way. Stayed in winter so I can not comment on the outdoor pool. Accessibility - note that this hotel has two floors and no elevator - so if you are unable to do stairs - request ground floor. Walls were a little thin - could hear some noise from the hallway and could hear the housekeeping staff vacuuming the surrounding rooms and hallway around 11am. I was sleeping due to night shift - so I would imagine that this time for vacuum noises wouldn't bother most people who would stay here. One of the three hand towels in my room was unbelievably scratchy and dry - over washed feeling but the other two were very soft and plush, so this wasn't a problem enough to complain as I just used the other two. Mattress was clean and nice, not too firm or too soft. The brown colored blanket and the bed sheet were soft but the white comforter was kind of stiff and made rustling noises when adjusting sleeping position. Couldn't hear regular route 50 traffic, but could hear the snow plows as it was snowing during my stay. Hotel seems to have been renovated not too long ago and is in a prime location and has great staff.
"Not worth the high price"
11/10/15 countryboypa Lancaster, PA.
Stayed here for the (10k across the bay ) . This hotel is very small but convient for this event. Rooms are small and bathrooms are even smaller. Nothing fancy here. Deadbolt on the room door would not lock, told clerk about it. Front desk was not very friendly. Rooms were clean and tidy. Breakfast area is really small and gets very crowded when hotel is full. This hotel was extremely overpriced $209.78 for a Sleep Inn. A lot of yelling and aurging on second floor about 1:30 am. A/C did not work properly. Not a good experience. Will probably go somewhere else next year.
"Wish I could have rated higher because they try"
09/18/15 Redwhine21224 Baltimore, Maryland
Service was a 5 (interacted with three different staff members during our one night stay), our room was nicely updated, but I have to dock due to the sleep quality. The bed and (tiny!) pillows weren't the most comfortable, and there was more noise from others than expected (not sure if the people who woke us up were next door/ outside /in the hallway). The hotel is right off of/faces 301/50. Our room was in the front of the hotel. We live in a city and for us it would have been just white noise, but I could see how it could be an issue for other guests. The HVAC unit provides an option for constant fan which could help. While I only grabbed a coffee and orange, the breakfast setup was good. It included fruit, make your own waffles, yogurt, and cereal. The outdoor pool was still open after labor day.
"Cute decor!"
09/15/15 Christa H Salem, Ohio
We have slept at Sleep Inn's before and really liked them. We stayed one night here in Grasonville. We got a room with two beds. As we walked down the hallway to our room, I noticed the doors were all "worn". Not a real nice feeling as we were walking to our room for the first time. We walked into our room and there was not a pleasant smell at all. Very stuffy and not a clean scent by any means. However, the room was decorated so nicely. Loved the green walls and the beds were decorated so cute too! A very small room, but we only stayed there one night just to sleep and had to leave early in the morning. They had a complimentary breakfast. Not a very large variety, but did have a waffle maker. ( didn't use it though). I had yogurt and a pastry. The pastry was dry. So were my parents. Very good coffee. There were only 3 tables there, a very small area. In my opinion, an average hotel. I would probably stay elsewhere if I was in the area again, can't say it was a bad experience though. And wouldn't rule it out either
"Low Quality, High price"
09/09/15 Sandy I Charleston, South Carolina
The hotel smelled strongly of disinfectant when checking in. Room was small, outdated and inefficient cooling system. Shower and toilet in same area behind broken pocket door. Carpet in room not clean. Bedding ok. Close to road and road noise. All of this would be ok if room was priced as an average roadside inn. It was over $130 a night. Not a value. Good thing, free wifi.
"Poor"
08/12/15 David S
No non slip tape in shower floor, drain broken, seal on door broken very confined space for shower door and toilet, shower fan broke. Room very small. Other wise room was nice the help was friendly, price was higher than advertised. Room was not on noisy highway side so be careful. Breakfast attendant was nice and helped kids make waffles. Gave extra towels and blankets. The handicap ramp to main entrance has a good two inch lip and is steep. Outside landscape is nice but needs some attention, weeds and trimming.
"Updated and Reasonable Priced"
08/11/15 Plynn110 Green Brook, New Jersey
Visited the hotel for annual fishing trip. Rooms have been updated and clean and comfortable. Convenient to many stores and dining options. Easy on and off ramps. Morning breakfast choices were adequate . Desk clerk was very helpful
"Great Little Place To Spend the Night"
08/03/15 rlbayne Lutherville, Maryland
The room was small but super clean and updated to look modern. We were very pleased with the quality and the reasonable price. Had to leave before breakfast, so can't rate that. Front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful. We would definitely stay here again.
"Almost perfect "
07/28/15 Christopher M Hoschton, Georgia
I arrived after 1 am after driving over 10 hours. I called ahead to let them know of my late arrival and to ask them if they could cool the room prior to my arrival. They accommodated my request and that went a long way in my eyes. Nice cool,clean room and comfortable bed. Would have gotten 5 stars if glass shower door and rusted safety bar inside shower were not broken. Breakfast was up to par. I will stay again.
"Philly Lacrosse Road Trip"
06/29/15 Darren F Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
We are looking forward to our third visit to the Sleep Inn located in Grasonville, MD. Many of the families that we travel with to our sons Maryland lacrosse tournaments have joined us in booking their rooms at the Sleep Inn. While a bit small, the rooms are clean and the contenental breakfast, included with your stay, is a great way to start your day (smaller area so get there early). The Sleep Inn has an outside pool, perfect for the boys to unwind after a day on the fields. What I like most about the facility is its manager, Amy. High level of customer service and very welcoming. Amy's professionalism and personal touch is one of the main reasons why we continue to return.