All hotels in Grasonville, Maryland, United States of America
101 Vfw AveGrasonvilleMD21638United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Delicious food
    Clean
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
    Uncomfortable
"Great staff in an average place"
The room is nice enough but we could hear everything in the hallway. We loved that you could open the window for fresh air and the breakfast was fine.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Liz
"Okay for a place to leave your stuff and sleep"
I think this hotel is about 1.5 stars. It said they recently remodeled and it was cheap looking. When we flushed the toilet the water splashed out the back and onto the seat (with the lid down)...not cool. Bed was actually pretty comfortable which came as a surprise. Upon arrival we were told of the breakfast in the morning and were told it was a good breakfast. Ha! We arrived well before it was to be over and there was one cold "egg" patty and 2 cold sausage patties along with some other lackluster offerings. I'm just glad I didn't get sick from it. When we checked out the woman who looked like a manager didn't ask anything about how our stay was or anything other than almost the bare minimum. I actually had to ask her if there was anything else before we could leave...that's not cool either. Hardly anyone was staying at the hotel and those that were seemed to be out and about like we were as this is not a place to hang out. It was Memorial Day weekend so I thought they'd have many more guests. It's more expensive than it should be. Glad we only stayed one night.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Despite the motel-ish outside"
The room was comfortable and spotless. I would stay there again
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Rooms way too small"
Your rooms are way too small. 2 adults can't even move around and u can't even open the shower door all the way. Poor planning
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Campbell
"Good Sleepover"
Stayed overnight on the way to our destination. Nice quiet room at back end of hotel. Room clean. Breakfast was excellent!
1 night trip Oct 6, 2013
"Not worth 200/nite."
Bathroom was tiny. Room small but clean. Nice staff.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Along route 50"
Bed was comfortable; breakfast decent;
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
Good place for the business traveler. Clean, great staff and good location.
3 night business trip Aug 12, 2013
"I like this place"
I LOVE TO READ NEGATIVE REVIEWS. I FOUND THIS PLACE TO BE FINE. The only thing I found wrong was when you run water in the wash basin......a sewer smell became strong. The shower was great. Kind of romantic with the vertical post. I wish the wife was with me!! Great breakfast and so what if the area is small. Something is better than nothing.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
Native Rhode Islander
Fine except for noise level. Very thin walls and you are right on the highway so not an ideal location when you are a light sleeper.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2013
"Great for business trip in the area"
Allowed check in early when room ready,awesome! Spouse traveling with me on business and needed a place to hang out. Lots of good restaurants very near.....good seafood!
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Newly renovated!"
I only stayed for one night, and didnt spend a lot of time in the room, but it was very clean and modern.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
LVM
"hotel under renovation"
Hotel main floor was under renovation. Expect it will be better when renovations are complete.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
"won't be back"
hotel staff was not the least bit helpful. I will not only avoid this hotel but possibly the entire chain.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
Won't Be Back
"Do Not Stay Here"
construction, no elevator, extremely small rooms, tiny bathrooms, door didn't close.
2 night trip Jun 26, 2013
"Hotel Under Construction; Room Small"
Hotel under construction so was dirty. No 1st floor bathrooms. Room very small with pocket door to bathroom and very little space outside of beds. Service not great. Breakfast was OK. Would not stay there again for the $$s and what you get.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Keep Driving"
The hotel is next to a major highway, so sleep is impossible. I asked for a room facing away from the highway and was told they were for people that needed a handicap accessible room. That would make sense if I wasn't on the 2nd floor of a hotel with no elevator. The noise between the highway and the people yelling and running in the hallway make it impossible to relax.
2 night business trip May 29, 2015
IN
"Decent hotel off 301 - west of Annapolis"
Quick overnight business trip - everything I saw looked clean and new. Recently upgraded/remodeled, all was in good shape. The hotel is expensive for it's location in the middle of 'nowhere' near the Chesapeake bay but everything about it was satisfactory, and the front desk person was cheerful and helpful
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
MX

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Gute Unterkunft zu fairen Preis"
Ich war zum arbeiten dort und fand es vollkommen ausreichend. Entlang des Highway findet man alles was man braucht und wenn man sich an dan Frühstück gewöhnt hat, passt das auch. Ich war jetzt zu zweiten Mal dort und werde es sofort wieder buchen, wenn ich dort hin muss.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Claas
DE
"It was ok"
The hotel is next to the Highway 50 to Washington. Pleasent staff, rooms where guit big, no problems. Breakfest was not a continental breakfest, everything to eat was tasteles and booring. Dry bagels. There where waffles but they did not taste anything. So if you want a ok hotell next to the highway, good, but your going hungry.
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2014
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Sleep Inn

"Weekend Getaway"
04/24/16 ek2stix York, Pennsylvania
Great place ad Staff! Super Clean! Decorated well, Good Breakfast and Coffee. Close to restaurants etc, about a 5 min drive from the restaurant areas, The Jetty, Fisherman's Inn and Other Hotels. Save yourself the $ and stay at The Sleep Inn!
""BEST SLEEP INN""
04/11/16 ken o Cambridge, Maryland
Nice and clean room,good break fast. very convenient on rt 50 ocean gtwy .stay there because traffic got stuck on Bay bridge.Very nice staff and clean property. Definitely stay there again if I get chance.
"Sleep inn Grasonville, MD"
03/24/16 grandmaTennessee tennessee
Easy check in, BUT the room has to be the smallest I have ever been in,you can hardly turn around in the tiny bathroom, but being someone who does not like to complain, I said nothing as the room was clean. the breakfast had good waffles, juice and coffee but nothing else, the morning desk clerk was very nice and friendly.
"Very unprofessional"
03/21/16 vtw21 Annapolis Junction, Maryland
The staff at this location was very unprofessional and rude. I don't recommend this hotel at all. We were told that we were being watched on camera and if we were not pleased we should not have stayed there. The night crew was the worst very rude and not accommodating we wanted to book room next door and was told it was book even though no one was there. I would not go back there if it was the last place on earth!!
"Word Desk Clerk EVERY!!!!"
03/21/16 justarose2000 Annapolis, Maryland
When a manager comes off with " YOU SHOULD HAVE WENT SOMEWHERE ELESE" That's a sign right there..... I guess it's who you are. Manager Amy is not any better then rude clerk Mr. Patel. After being watched on camera all night the clerk assumed that we were stating with our other guest. Not true. He said guess can not have guess. What kind of stuff is that. When your guess come in town you want to be there with them. He said we had to go. Of course I ended up getting another room to stay with my Family because they were going to loose their money if we all left. Not saying it's a dirty place but staff Patel is. Sandi is the sweetest person there.
"Awkward to say the least."
02/29/16 Gary G Chillicothe, Ohio, United States
I took a short business trip with my wife. My adult daughter asked to go along. We booked a single room with two double beds. The price was reasonable and the room was clean. We arrived at 10 PM. Here is the caveat; the bathroom door wouldn't close. The door was not a standard swing type door. Due to the extremely small size of the bathroom area, the door was designed to slide into the wall. It didn't. I was told the motel has been sold and is going to be torn down and replaced with a restaurant so, possibly the maintenance is somewhat lacking.
"Good for a night or two for lodging needs."
02/23/16 Conrad R Washington DC, District of Columbia
This hotel is conveniently located about 7 mi. from the Bay Bridge (William Preston Memorial) and within 10 mins of various chain restaurants, fast food, mom & pop places and everything in between. I’d say it’s probably one of the best economic lodging places in the area as far as comfort vs price as I have historically paid between $80-95. Not a whole lot going on at the actual hotel so I wouldn’t count on it for entertaining purposes. I would recommend this hotel for short stays in the 1-4 day range. Anything longer than that and you may want to dig a little deeper for one of the other local hotels. The complimentary breakfast is a little something to get you going but again, there are a number of other close chain fast food places that could fulfill your morning hunger just the same.
"Nice Staff - Suitable if you need a place to sleep"
01/28/16 WanderingMagpie Maryland
This hotel is staffed with wonderful employees - super helpful and very accommodating. I dealt with 5 different employees and each one was very kind and eager to help in any way they can. Hotel is RIGHT off 50 - close to the highway and a good choice if you just need to take a quick stop along your way without going out of your way. Stayed in winter so I can not comment on the outdoor pool. Accessibility - note that this hotel has two floors and no elevator - so if you are unable to do stairs - request ground floor. Walls were a little thin - could hear some noise from the hallway and could hear the housekeeping staff vacuuming the surrounding rooms and hallway around 11am. I was sleeping due to night shift - so I would imagine that this time for vacuum noises wouldn't bother most people who would stay here. One of the three hand towels in my room was unbelievably scratchy and dry - over washed feeling but the other two were very soft and plush, so this wasn't a problem enough to complain as I just used the other two. Mattress was clean and nice, not too firm or too soft. The brown colored blanket and the bed sheet were soft but the white comforter was kind of stiff and made rustling noises when adjusting sleeping position. Couldn't hear regular route 50 traffic, but could hear the snow plows as it was snowing during my stay. Hotel seems to have been renovated not too long ago and is in a prime location and has great staff.
"Not worth the high price"
11/10/15 countryboypa Lancaster, PA.
Stayed here for the (10k across the bay ) . This hotel is very small but convient for this event. Rooms are small and bathrooms are even smaller. Nothing fancy here. Deadbolt on the room door would not lock, told clerk about it. Front desk was not very friendly. Rooms were clean and tidy. Breakfast area is really small and gets very crowded when hotel is full. This hotel was extremely overpriced $209.78 for a Sleep Inn. A lot of yelling and aurging on second floor about 1:30 am. A/C did not work properly. Not a good experience. Will probably go somewhere else next year.
"Wish I could have rated higher because they try"
09/18/15 Redwhine21224 Baltimore, Maryland
Service was a 5 (interacted with three different staff members during our one night stay), our room was nicely updated, but I have to dock due to the sleep quality. The bed and (tiny!) pillows weren't the most comfortable, and there was more noise from others than expected (not sure if the people who woke us up were next door/ outside /in the hallway). The hotel is right off of/faces 301/50. Our room was in the front of the hotel. We live in a city and for us it would have been just white noise, but I could see how it could be an issue for other guests. The HVAC unit provides an option for constant fan which could help. While I only grabbed a coffee and orange, the breakfast setup was good. It included fruit, make your own waffles, yogurt, and cereal. The outdoor pool was still open after labor day.