All hotels in Grasonville, Maryland, United States of America
101 Vfw Ave, Grasonville, MD, 21638, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice place to stay near Annapolis"
The only complant I have is there was no room to have breakfast. Three tables for the whole hotel just did'nt cut it!
2 night trip Oct 5, 2012
Rick S
"Very satisfied"
I have to say that I was a little hesitant about renting a room here after reading some of the reviews but what a surprise. The room was very clean and smelled nice and the beds were very comfortable, the AC worked well and the room had a very nice flat screen television. The staff was very nice and even let us check in an hour early. I will deffinately stay here again should the need arise.
Other trip Oct 4, 2012
Jim C
"Poor quality..."
The room and bathroom/shower were TINY. They didn't even provide you will full sized pillows. The hotel had an old mildew smell to it and the staff was not friendly at all. The woman at the front desk didn't say hello when we checked in or out. I'm never staying at this place again.
Other trip Sep 30, 2012
"greate sleep inn"
very nice sleep inn very pleasent staff owner is very pleasent &very friendly!!!! we enjoyed our stay hear very much!! &will return again&again nice people
Other trip Aug 15, 2012
harry

"Keep Driving"
The hotel is next to a major highway, so sleep is impossible. I asked for a room facing away from the highway and was told they were for people that needed a handicap accessible room. That would make sense if I wasn't on the 2nd floor of a hotel with no elevator. The noise between the highway and the people yelling and running in the hallway make it impossible to relax.
2 night business trip May 29, 2015
IN
"Decent hotel off 301 - west of Annapolis"
Quick overnight business trip - everything I saw looked clean and new. Recently upgraded/remodeled, all was in good shape. The hotel is expensive for it's location in the middle of 'nowhere' near the Chesapeake bay but everything about it was satisfactory, and the front desk person was cheerful and helpful
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
MX

"Gute Unterkunft zu fairen Preis"
Ich war zum arbeiten dort und fand es vollkommen ausreichend. Entlang des Highway findet man alles was man braucht und wenn man sich an dan Frühstück gewöhnt hat, passt das auch. Ich war jetzt zu zweiten Mal dort und werde es sofort wieder buchen, wenn ich dort hin muss.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Claas
DE
"It was ok"
The hotel is next to the Highway 50 to Washington. Pleasent staff, rooms where guit big, no problems. Breakfest was not a continental breakfest, everything to eat was tasteles and booring. Dry bagels. There where waffles but they did not taste anything. So if you want a ok hotell next to the highway, good, but your going hungry.
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2014
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Sleep Inn

"Almost perfect "
07/28/15 Christopher M
I arrived after 1 am after driving over 10 hours. I called ahead to let them know of my late arrival and to ask them if they could cool the room prior to my arrival. They accommodated my request and that went a long way in my eyes. Nice cool,clean room and comfortable bed. Would have gotten 5 stars if glass shower door and rusted safety bar inside shower were not broken. Breakfast was up to par. I will stay again.
"Philly Lacrosse Road Trip"
06/29/15 Darren F Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
We are looking forward to our third visit to the Sleep Inn located in Grasonville, MD. Many of the families that we travel with to our sons Maryland lacrosse tournaments have joined us in booking their rooms at the Sleep Inn. While a bit small, the rooms are clean and the contenental breakfast, included with your stay, is a great way to start your day (smaller area so get there early). The Sleep Inn has an outside pool, perfect for the boys to unwind after a day on the fields. What I like most about the facility is its manager, Amy. High level of customer service and very welcoming. Amy's professionalism and personal touch is one of the main reasons why we continue to return.
"1-nt Wedding Stay"
06/17/15 bpjjkelly Boyds MD
Clean, modernized Sleep Inn right off the highway (noise). Rooms are very small, including a bathroom with shower stall (no tub). Small outdoor pool. Friendly welcome who accommodated an early check-in. A/C not so great. Room had safe, small fridge and microwave. Short closet. Kind of pricey for what you got. (summer?) Nice to make my own waffle in the am with basic breakfast included. (small area)
"Comfortable stay "
06/07/15 jenna3967 Sarnia
We stayed here while attending a wedding. The room we stayed in was very small, especially for a family of four. However it appeared that it was recently updated and it was very clean. Beds were comfortable and it was quiet so I got a great nights sleep. The staff we encountered were very friendly and helpful.
"A++++ Customer Service"
06/02/15 Frank C Phoenix, Maryland
I had a family emergency that cancelled my stay after I was already given my key but did not "technically" check into the room. Thank you to the manager for her compassion and professionalism in handling the situation.
"Front desk clerk was incompetent, charged my credit card three times, couldn't find my reservation etc."
05/26/15 721ammars Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Front desk clerk incompetent. Took a long time to confirm my reservation. She charged me three times on my credit cards. Took three days to have this corrected. Breakfast was included. Outdoor swimming pool. Convenient location. Rooms were clean. No bathtubs, showers only.
"Small Value Inn"
05/23/15 dickNixon San Clemente, California
This hotel close to the highway provides a clean but small hotel near many fine restaurants and boating activities. The staff is very pleasant and accomodating. Our original room was noisy (close to the roadway.) Once I mentioned this, I was moved to an extremely quiet room.This is a two story building without an elevator. They serve a hot breakfast in a small eating area, unfortunately I never ate breakfast at the hotel.
"Great Motel Experience!"
05/15/15 Wingleader09 Pittstown, New Jersey
A group of friends and I stayed at the Grasonville, MD Sleep Inn last year on our annual trip to Washington D.C. and it was a really good motel experience for all of us. So we decided to stay there again for this year's trip. The warm hospitality and great service we received last year was no fluke. We received the same wonderful customer service from Manager Amy and her staff again this year. The rooms are clean comfortable and cozy and the breakfast buffet is good. You can't ask more from a motel. I will, without hesitation, stay there again next year and can wholeheartedly recommend this motel to anyone looking for a room in the Grasonville area.
"Clean rooms and cheerful staff, but a total reservation and billing mess."
05/07/15 Reid R Chestertown, Maryland
The rooms are small but very clean and tidy. All staff members we dealt with were friendly and helpful. Our reservations were a complete mess. Even though all room reservations (five) were booked together, the rates were different, and people walking in were being quoted cheaper rates than our group booked rate. Today, I opened my credit card statement and I have been billed for three of the rooms even though everyone checked in individually. A shambles!
"Clean and Friendly"
11/14/14 Nathan M Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
There are 2 things I like when I stay at a hotel, a clean rooms and friendly service. This place had both. Check in and out was very easy. I forgot a few items and the front desk was able to provide them for me free of charge. One tip, if you can do stairs ask for ground floor when booking they don't have an elevator.