All hotels in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States of America
2115 Peters Creek Pkwy, Winston-Salem, NC, 27127, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
Hotel would not accept Hotels.com reservation so had no reservation. Hotel was filthy. Staff apologetic and rooms cleaned next day.
3 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Disappointed
"greatly reduced price"
Did not accept Hotel.com reservation. Got there and had no reservation. Said Hotel.com sells rooms too cheap. Rooms were filthy. Staff apologetic. Cut way back on price and cleaned rooms. We had to buy bug spray to spray around.
3 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Disappointed
Lots of trouble swiping the key cards and a bit noisy at night
2 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
Horrible neighborhood. The lady at the front desk was extremely rude and didn't want us there. Bad mouthed Hotels.com saying they never get their money and they don't like using your service. The police were there busting someone within the first 15 minutes when we checked in and advised us we should go somewhere else, and we did. I would take off your site.
2 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Nice place to stay, staff was very nice. Rooms was nice and clean
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Do not book."
When I arrived they did not have my reservation and I was forced to pay again. Did not feel safe and do not recommend. Also, the price to book when you arrive was less than I paid through expedia.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Sketchy..."
Great location and pleasant staff. Otherwise I was not happy with my stay. The hotel itself seemed very old and dirty. The blanket on my bed in my "non-smoking" room obviously had a lot of cigarette burns through it and the room just smelled like smoke... The extra latch over my door seemed a bit loose, thankfully that wasn't put to the test...
1 night trip Feb 5, 2014
Brooke
The stay was good, room cool but front desk worker needs some customer service training.
1 night trip Jan 28, 2014
A. Jae
"Home away from home..."
Love coming home and staying here. Close to all of my friends and family and the shopping is to die for!!!! Two thumbs up!! Will definitely stay again soon! .
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
"Excellent stay!"
The manager there was extremely friendly, the room was spacious and comfortable, and I didn't hear a sound the whole time I was there. I will be happy to stay there again any time. ONLY shortcomings: the wireless internet signal went down in the building I was in and a couple of the cable channels had snow, but a terrific value for the money and the room was big enough to feel more like a suite than a hotel room. It even had a couch, refrigerator and microwave.
2 night trip Jan 3, 2014
"OK for $$"
Outside of hotel was extremely poor....room we were given was a smoking room and should have been nonsmoking. OK for the money....clean. Not a great location.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"New Management Not Signed Up With Expedia"
Called hotel to tell them we would be arriving late and found that they did not have us registered for check-in as the are under new management and no longer participating with Expedia. (They said that Expedia has been notified twice before but are still listing them and making reservations for them.) Fortunately for us, the hotel had rooms available and were able to accommodate us. Expedia - please keep your listings current!
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
"There is no inn keeper at the InnKeeper!"
At first I thought this was a nice place to stay, however I found out otherwise. There was no 24 hour service. No bed linens or towels available after the housekeeping has left for the day. We stayed for 2 nights along with some others and no one came in our rooms to clean or do anything else. We had others whose rooms were not cleaned as well. Calling for towels seemed to be an issue. Eating the continental breakfast seemed to be even worse since the young lady who worked in the early mornings was rude and impatient. She never smiled and wouldn’t say good morning. She seemed to not like the fact that we were there eating breakfast, which is what continental breakfast is for. Overall I would ONLY stay here if I absolutely had no other choice. I was not at all satisfied with my stay. I come to Winston-Salem 5-8 times a year and this was the first time I stayed here. I will make it a point NOT to stay here ever if I can help it. Customer service should be a big thing there however it IS NOT. Why is there only one person working at night? Of course that person can’t do anything for the guest that would require them to leave the front office. There should be more than one night person.
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2013
"think again"
Room was clean, comfortable, but common areas, hall, stairs, looked like they had not been cleaned in months. Person at check in very rude. Also, tried to charge more than Hotels.com indicated. Watch closely if you book expecting a certain rate.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2013
JR
"good enough"
Exactly what I was looking for. Close to interstate and convenient to downtown.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Has become first choice for business meetings"
We hold our weekly meetings here and it is cheaper than renting a conference room! Nice large room with fridge and microwave. Staff is always very nice and polite.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2013
Business Traveler
"Good Value for the Price"
I stay here quite regularly for business meetings. The King rooms are great, and include a refrigerator and microwave. This came in really handy since we were serving refreshments for our presentation. There are plenty of outlets for computers, etc. We find it cheaper than renting a conference room with the same features. The staff is always very friendly and courteous.
1 night business trip May 9, 2013
Business Traveler
"Good value for the price"
I have been consistently booking rooms here for our weekly planning meetings. Booking a room with a king sized bed, which includes a refrigerator and microwave, sofa, and desk, is cheaper than renting a conference room. The only drawback is that they don't have WiFi in the actual room. However, I have a portable hotspot on my iPhone, so that hasn't been a big deal. I have been able to do presentations on my laptop just fine. The people at the service desk are always very nice. There are plenty of electrical outlets for computers, DVD players, and phones. It is an older hotel, but very well kept. If you reserve a king bed room, the rooms are on the hill by the pool, and are much newer.
1 night business trip May 23, 2013
"good value hotel"
The hotel is not great by any standards but you can't beat the price. They give free internet free breakfast a fridge and a microwave. I would stay again.
2 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2013
clean and efficient
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013

"Very good"
Nice clean room quiet comfortable bed
1 night trip Feb 18, 2014

"Stinkende Grotte"
Das war der schlimmste Aufenthalt den ich je erlebt habe. Bei Ankuft hiess es, über Hotels.com könne nicht mehr gebucht werden. Dann bekam ich mein Nichtraucherzimmer, das jedoch definitiv über Jahre ein Raucherzimmer war. Es stank ganz fürchterlich, nach altem Rauch, und es war feucht und stank auch noch nach anderem. Meine ganzen Kleider stanken, nach wenigen Stunden in diesem Hotel, komplett alles musste in die Wäsche. Meidet dieses Loch.
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2014
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Innkeeper - Winston Salem South

"Fantastic Management"
09/02/14 Beauty_R
My daughter and I stayed there twice within the month of August and had great customer service by the manager Leah very accommodating and very pleasant young lady!!! Our room was clean and we were very comfortable. I will definitely stay here again and also the location is super fantastic you can walk to the movies, supermarket, fast food and a lot of other shops or you can drive. The highway is really close by as well as a gas station.
"the WORST !!!"
05/31/14 NalyaJay24 Winston Salem, North Carolina
this hotel has the worst I literally mean the WORST hotel staff !! I visit innkeeper about every couple of months & each time there is a Problem not necessarily the room but just the staff they are rude & lazy ! my most recent stay , we requested a non smoking room & still got a smoking room we had NO towels in the room PERIOD ! when we asked for towels we were given 2 bath towels & 2 washcloths okay cool , what are we supposed to step on when we get out of the shower ? definitely not that floor !!! when we requested an extra towel the clerk said "I can't give you any towels , do you want your money back ?" I'm sure management wouldn't approve of loosing a $70.00 room over a little hand towel !! I mean this is definitely the last time I kept trying to give the benefit of the doubt bc I work in a hotel myself as a supervisor so I understand the frustration but this hotel staff is absolutely pathetic !!! do NOT waste your time & money !!!!
"terrible customer service"
04/14/14 sharie34
When i came it was early in da morning. I was checked in by Warren he was extremely slow and very rude it took about 20-25 mins to get checked in with sarcasm from HELL! He threw my change i told him i would like to speak with the manger he said she wasnt available and then told me very loudly that he didnt give a damn! Lol if he wasnt old probably would have snatched him up. Basically dont go there unless u want to b iritatted by warren!
"THE INNKEEPER ...Nice Very nice..!"
03/24/14 Footman6 Bangkok, Thailand
They have a good breakfast in the mornings. They also keep a pot of hot coffee in the lobby ! The area has good lighting at night. There are two shopping center close by as well many Places to. Eat. The front desk makes sure you get packages,mail messages Etc. They also have good parking... Oh yes did I say the price is good.
"Enjoyed our stay"
08/29/13 Wanda W Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
We have stayed at this motel 3 different nights and we were treated with extreme courtesy , the room was very clean, had a very nice continental breakfast each morning. We heard a few doors opening and closing but that was to be expected.
"Great Stay For The Money"
08/03/13 Mike M Charlotte, North Carolina
If you need a cheap good place to stay then this is the place! For the price we slept good and got breakfast and it had a variety. Front Desk was helpful. Housekeepers were always smiling. Rooms clean and spacious. I felt save in the area and resturants not that far.
"Front desk personal sucks!"
05/19/13 prince625
Upon arriving @the innkeeper in ws nc, the check in process was just awful, the girl that checked me in was the rudest person I have ever had 2 deal with, upon checking out a young lady by the name of Leah apologized for our experience & I felt she was sincere, she, was very helpful with offering us coffee during breakfast & gave us directions to our destination.... our room was clean & Leah was a great conversationalist during breakfast, but the check in process was simply enough for myself & my wife not to visit again.
"Very Pleased and Suprised"
12/08/12 All4mymom Lexington
I was very pleased and surprised that we got so much with our room for around $50. The King bed I slept in was very comfortable. Lightening was soft and relaxing. Room was very clean and spacious. Breakfast had many choices and was free with my room. Lobby was nice and spacious. The staff at check in and check out were gracious. Housekeepers were polite and a joy. The manager made us feel welcome at breakfast and ask if we had any suggestions or concerns. Only suggestion I had was for the bathrooms to have their own heat source. Great stay here!
"Not what we expected"
11/05/12 SlRiv R Nashville, Tennessee
First, we will say that the front desk staff at this location was outstanding. They were more than willing to resolve the issues we had with their hotel to the best of their ability. However, there was no manager on location in the evening, or in the morning when we checked out. 1)We arrived and were given the discounted rate for the evening. The staff was very willing to help us get rooms close together inside at the late hour we arrived. 2)One of the rooms we had had blood all over the blanket. Blood is very obvious compared to wine, and other things. Not sure if it was from a bloody nose, or something worse, but it was blood none the less. There was some sort of tobacco or mulch in the tub. We attempted to turn the water on to rinse it down and it would not drain. The carpet was dirty. We called to the front desk to complain and they said they would send housekeeping. No one came after an hour, so we called again. There was a new person on staff and he said the room should not have been rented out, because it had not yet been cleaned! We moved that room. In both the new room, and the other room we were in, there were roaches! I know that is it the south and it is supposed to be "normal", but we have stayed in MANY hotels in the south and have never seen a roach until now. 3) We asked for irons, but were told that all of the irons they had were already in other rooms and we would have to wait until one was returned. That never happened! We ended up having to track down a housekeeper to find us one. 3)Breakfast was prepared, but after the roaches, we went to Burger Kind instead. We asked to speak to a manager the next morning, but none was available. We will not be staying again!
"Big Bang for my $$$"
12/09/11 Lisa C Lincolnton, North Carolina
I was in Winston-Salem recently on business and a tight budget. My arrival at the Innkeeper was very pleasant. I was suprised my room was so nice and clean as I only paid $49.99 for the room. I was greeted each morning at breakfast by the manager who also enjoyed serving coffee and asking for suggestions. My room was very clean and very spacious. The continental breakfast was very good. Consisted of sausage biscuits, cereals, oatmeals, pop tarts, bagels, danish, muffins and waffles. More than I was expecting for the price.