All hotels in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States of America
2115 Peters Creek PkwyWinston-SalemNC27127United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Service is adequate
    Bad internet service
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
Hotel would not accept Hotels.com reservation so had no reservation. Hotel was filthy. Staff apologetic and rooms cleaned next day.
3 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Disappointed
"greatly reduced price"
Did not accept Hotel.com reservation. Got there and had no reservation. Said Hotel.com sells rooms too cheap. Rooms were filthy. Staff apologetic. Cut way back on price and cleaned rooms. We had to buy bug spray to spray around.
3 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Disappointed
Lots of trouble swiping the key cards and a bit noisy at night
2 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
Horrible neighborhood. The lady at the front desk was extremely rude and didn't want us there. Bad mouthed Hotels.com saying they never get their money and they don't like using your service. The police were there busting someone within the first 15 minutes when we checked in and advised us we should go somewhere else, and we did. I would take off your site.
2 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Nice place to stay, staff was very nice. Rooms was nice and clean
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Rude to me. Got attitude."
Still angry over this. Refused to honor expedia. Did not stay. Power out at he rather sleep in cold and dark than deal with this hotel ever again
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
tom
"Do not book."
When I arrived they did not have my reservation and I was forced to pay again. Did not feel safe and do not recommend. Also, the price to book when you arrive was less than I paid through expedia.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Sketchy..."
Great location and pleasant staff. Otherwise I was not happy with my stay. The hotel itself seemed very old and dirty. The blanket on my bed in my "non-smoking" room obviously had a lot of cigarette burns through it and the room just smelled like smoke... The extra latch over my door seemed a bit loose, thankfully that wasn't put to the test...
1 night trip Feb 5, 2014
Brooke
The stay was good, room cool but front desk worker needs some customer service training.
1 night trip Jan 28, 2014
A. Jae
"Home away from home..."
Love coming home and staying here. Close to all of my friends and family and the shopping is to die for!!!! Two thumbs up!! Will definitely stay again soon! .
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
"Excellent stay!"
The manager there was extremely friendly, the room was spacious and comfortable, and I didn't hear a sound the whole time I was there. I will be happy to stay there again any time. ONLY shortcomings: the wireless internet signal went down in the building I was in and a couple of the cable channels had snow, but a terrific value for the money and the room was big enough to feel more like a suite than a hotel room. It even had a couch, refrigerator and microwave.
2 night trip Jan 3, 2014
"OK for $$"
Outside of hotel was extremely poor....room we were given was a smoking room and should have been nonsmoking. OK for the money....clean. Not a great location.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"New Management Not Signed Up With Expedia"
Called hotel to tell them we would be arriving late and found that they did not have us registered for check-in as the are under new management and no longer participating with Expedia. (They said that Expedia has been notified twice before but are still listing them and making reservations for them.) Fortunately for us, the hotel had rooms available and were able to accommodate us. Expedia - please keep your listings current!
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
"There is no inn keeper at the InnKeeper!"
At first I thought this was a nice place to stay, however I found out otherwise. There was no 24 hour service. No bed linens or towels available after the housekeeping has left for the day. We stayed for 2 nights along with some others and no one came in our rooms to clean or do anything else. We had others whose rooms were not cleaned as well. Calling for towels seemed to be an issue. Eating the continental breakfast seemed to be even worse since the young lady who worked in the early mornings was rude and impatient. She never smiled and wouldn’t say good morning. She seemed to not like the fact that we were there eating breakfast, which is what continental breakfast is for. Overall I would ONLY stay here if I absolutely had no other choice. I was not at all satisfied with my stay. I come to Winston-Salem 5-8 times a year and this was the first time I stayed here. I will make it a point NOT to stay here ever if I can help it. Customer service should be a big thing there however it IS NOT. Why is there only one person working at night? Of course that person can’t do anything for the guest that would require them to leave the front office. There should be more than one night person.
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2013
"think again"
Room was clean, comfortable, but common areas, hall, stairs, looked like they had not been cleaned in months. Person at check in very rude. Also, tried to charge more than Hotels.com indicated. Watch closely if you book expecting a certain rate.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2013
JR
"good enough"
Exactly what I was looking for. Close to interstate and convenient to downtown.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Has become first choice for business meetings"
We hold our weekly meetings here and it is cheaper than renting a conference room! Nice large room with fridge and microwave. Staff is always very nice and polite.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2013
Business Traveler
"Good Value for the Price"
I stay here quite regularly for business meetings. The King rooms are great, and include a refrigerator and microwave. This came in really handy since we were serving refreshments for our presentation. There are plenty of outlets for computers, etc. We find it cheaper than renting a conference room with the same features. The staff is always very friendly and courteous.
1 night business trip May 9, 2013
Business Traveler
"Good value for the price"
I have been consistently booking rooms here for our weekly planning meetings. Booking a room with a king sized bed, which includes a refrigerator and microwave, sofa, and desk, is cheaper than renting a conference room. The only drawback is that they don't have WiFi in the actual room. However, I have a portable hotspot on my iPhone, so that hasn't been a big deal. I have been able to do presentations on my laptop just fine. The people at the service desk are always very nice. There are plenty of electrical outlets for computers, DVD players, and phones. It is an older hotel, but very well kept. If you reserve a king bed room, the rooms are on the hill by the pool, and are much newer.
1 night business trip May 23, 2013
"good value hotel"
The hotel is not great by any standards but you can't beat the price. They give free internet free breakfast a fridge and a microwave. I would stay again.
2 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Very good"
Nice clean room quiet comfortable bed
1 night trip Feb 18, 2014

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Stinkende Grotte"
Das war der schlimmste Aufenthalt den ich je erlebt habe. Bei Ankuft hiess es, über Hotels.com könne nicht mehr gebucht werden. Dann bekam ich mein Nichtraucherzimmer, das jedoch definitiv über Jahre ein Raucherzimmer war. Es stank ganz fürchterlich, nach altem Rauch, und es war feucht und stank auch noch nach anderem. Meine ganzen Kleider stanken, nach wenigen Stunden in diesem Hotel, komplett alles musste in die Wäsche. Meidet dieses Loch.
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2014
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Innkeeper - Winston Salem South

"Very Accommodating"
12/12/15 David_M_Hill_2626 Menlo Park, California
I see a lot of bad reviews here, and I'm not sure why. It's not the greatest place I've ever stayed in - but the staff were VERY polite - The rooms have no bugs - I had no problems or annoying neighbors. The internet worked perfectly and there was always coffee downstairs. It was worth every dime and I have revisted this place everytime I come into Winston. I think more people should appreciate what is offered here for the rate offered. This is a very decent place in a great location!
"Looking for missing sister"
11/09/15 Crystal S
Staff was rude rooms was nasty they should charge by the hour because girls be working by the hour and homeless people everywhere so I felt bad and helped out they wouldn't even give me a clean towel 117.00 for a crackpot hotel the only nice thing I can say is the security was great
"Cleanliness"
08/20/15 Jheanelle G
The first room I was given was dirty. You could tell that there was a fridge there but had been taken out. Trash was on the floor...didn't look like the floor had been vaccuumed. Gave us another room and the floors were vaccuumed but the lamp didn't work, there was no smoke detector in the unit, still no fridge or microwave. U asked for non smoking but clearly they smoke in the unit. There was an ash tray in unit. There was only one wash cloth and the beds had no blankets. When we got ready to lay down, the sheets weren't clean. The tub had some sticky looking tape that was stuck to the bottom of it. I will never stay at this hotel again! For what I paid I expected more! Need another cleaning staff or management.
"pool area, outside grills, convient to everything, movies, Johnny & Junes, resteraunts, malls, gyms WFBM center, Novant"
07/28/15 guest2115 Salisbury, North Carolina
very nice place for the $ pool area, outside grills, convenient to everything, movies, Johnny & Junes, resteraunts, malls, gyms WFBM center, Novant med. center, planet fitness, comfortable rms & the long term guest speak highly of the staff, good breakfast as well free wifi
"awesome"
07/13/15 kiesha g Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I stayed July 4th wknd it was amazing pool breakfast room I had no complaints staff from front desk to hskping an maintenance were always very respectful an helpful I would defiantly stay again for my next visit to Winston Salem I'm from Philly we don't have hotels like this thanks innkeeper
"Fantastic Management"
09/02/14 Beauty_R
My daughter and I stayed there twice within the month of August and had great customer service by the manager Leah very accommodating and very pleasant young lady!!! Our room was clean and we were very comfortable. I will definitely stay here again and also the location is super fantastic you can walk to the movies, supermarket, fast food and a lot of other shops or you can drive. The highway is really close by as well as a gas station.
"the WORST !!!"
05/31/14 NalyaJay24 Winston Salem, North Carolina
this hotel has the worst I literally mean the WORST hotel staff !! I visit innkeeper about every couple of months & each time there is a Problem not necessarily the room but just the staff they are rude & lazy ! my most recent stay , we requested a non smoking room & still got a smoking room we had NO towels in the room PERIOD ! when we asked for towels we were given 2 bath towels & 2 washcloths okay cool , what are we supposed to step on when we get out of the shower ? definitely not that floor !!! when we requested an extra towel the clerk said "I can't give you any towels , do you want your money back ?" I'm sure management wouldn't approve of loosing a $70.00 room over a little hand towel !! I mean this is definitely the last time I kept trying to give the benefit of the doubt bc I work in a hotel myself as a supervisor so I understand the frustration but this hotel staff is absolutely pathetic !!! do NOT waste your time & money !!!!
"terrible customer service"
04/14/14 sharie34
When i came it was early in da morning. I was checked in by Warren he was extremely slow and very rude it took about 20-25 mins to get checked in with sarcasm from HELL! He threw my change i told him i would like to speak with the manger he said she wasnt available and then told me very loudly that he didnt give a damn! Lol if he wasnt old probably would have snatched him up. Basically dont go there unless u want to b iritatted by warren!
"THE INNKEEPER ...Nice Very nice..!"
03/24/14 Footman6 Bangkok, Thailand
They have a good breakfast in the mornings. They also keep a pot of hot coffee in the lobby ! The area has good lighting at night. There are two shopping center close by as well many Places to. Eat. The front desk makes sure you get packages,mail messages Etc. They also have good parking... Oh yes did I say the price is good.
"Enjoyed our stay"
08/29/13 Wanda W Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
We have stayed at this motel 3 different nights and we were treated with extreme courtesy , the room was very clean, had a very nice continental breakfast each morning. We heard a few doors opening and closing but that was to be expected.