All hotels in Lake Arrowhead, California, United States of America

Bar is awesome
  • Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Regular internet service
"Great view and great value in Lake Arrowhead"
We had a lovely stay at Lake Arrowhead during a low season week. The resort was lovely, the room was very comfortable with a nice view, and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The spa services were top notch as well. Great value, and we'll definitely visit again.
2 night romance trip Apr 6, 2016
Leslie
"Lovely hotel with employees who go the extra mile!"
We found that every single person who worked there was more than accommodating - even to the lady who runs the coffee bar, who went the extra mile even though her shift was over. Many thanks to you all!!
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2016
Marie
"Great times"
Great experience. Only drawback was the bed was lumpy
2 night romance trip Mar 28, 2016
Patrick
There were alot of loud people in the room above ua..hard to relax or sleep
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2016
"Weekend Gateway"
Had good time.
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2016
Shekhar
We had two day stay at lake arrowhead. The hotel was great, my whole family enjoyed the gym and spa. Our room was smaller than we expected for four people, the king size bed was comfortable but the sofa bed wasn't. Next time we will make sure to take two Quinn bed room. The hotel has excellent customer service, we asked for extra blankets and pillows ( to make our sofa bed more comfortable), they delivered within 5 minutes. Be aware that there is no microvawe or fridge ( only small cooler) but there is cold water, coffee, tea and apples in the spa area ( included in your fees) Our stay was during Easter weekend and we enjoyed the church service at sunrise, it was a beautiful experience. The hotel was less than 5 minutes walking distance to the lake and restaurants and shops. I highly recommend everyone this hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2016
Valentin
"Great relaxing getaway!"
Great hotel for a relaxing getaway. Walking distance to plenty of shops.
2 night romance trip Mar 17, 2016
"twist and turns"
Getting to the resort is a pain in the butt.Once at the hotel we had to pay a $20 resort fee which I didn't care for but loved it when I found out it covered valet parking. excellent fire place in the lobby , Spa and fitness center on ground floor, Lake was beautiful. Wanted to stay another night but they were booked out would be back if I feel like an adventure on the trip there.
1 night trip Mar 18, 2016
Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa is the best bang for your buck when you need to get out of Los Angeles. Ideally situated on the lake, with stunning views, it has a great restaurant, access to local shops, and pretty much right in the center of town, though it still feels private and secluded. The hotel staff is welcoming and helpful, and all it's amenities are all excellent. We made use of the gym and the spa, and were extremely satisfied with our stay.
2 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2016
Thom
"Careful: Good & Bad"
On the bright side, Lake Arrowhead is a beautiful, natural place worth the visit. The hotel lobby is nice, but there were issues. We had a quite bad experience at the restaurant waiting over two hours after ordering. Also, there is no need to purchase a package with parking and internet included, as they hotel sticks it to you anyway via a resort fee that would have included those items (a deliberate sleight of hand). Finally, the amenities were cheap, disappointing, and made in China. I do not mind bringing my own shampoo, etc., but if this is a “luxury” resort should we have to?
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2016
Todd
"Good location but poor service"
We love this hotel. Good location, just by Lake Arrowhead and the village.But service was not great. The reception was slow and made a mistake on a bill. This is the second time. Thought we pre paid, they charged again to my credit card. We went to the restaurant at the hotel. The food is OK but service is very slow.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
"Happy Sad"
We love this place and go there frequently. However the room we got was a little "worn" Corners of the sofa were scraped off, the bed had a distinctly sag on one side, mold in the top of the shower, and I can never figure out how to set the time on the clock in the room (no staff could either).
3 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
"I expected better"
Great looking hotel nice lobby really beautiful restaurant so it should be a great experience, but and there is a big but 1) the host of the restaurant deserve 0 2) the food of the restaurant just ok 3) the ambiance of the restaurant for New Year's Day 0 4) then the breakfast 2 even if the breakfast is not expensive it was bad 5) no service in the lobby either 6) I spend 3 days without anybody asking me if I need something This hotel deserve a better staff
Other trip Jan 2, 2016
franz1969
"Christmas stay"
Lovely Christmas one night stay....Christmas Lunch was delicious and satisfying. We'll be back. Cheers.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Mandana
"The bottles of water aren't free!"
I saw two bottles of water in the bathroom and from my experience of traveling a lot worldwide, immediately thought the bottles of water were complimentary, free of charge, but it charges $3 a bottle which is shown in small words on the tags. I suggest at least the first two bottles of water be free. Just few bucks made us unhappy!
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
Sum
"A rip off!"
Could have been a great stay but it's all in the details: the restaurant was horrendous, with over an hour wait on each of 3 times we had dinner. To the point that our, otherwise very friendly and professional waiter, almost cried and offered free drinks. Apparently the room service is clogging and overwhelming the kitchen. On every occasion the food, even salads, took over an hour while the restaurant is 1/3 full. Even the bartender was running up with Food and drinks while our drinks and refills took between 20 and 40 minutes. Worst restaurant experience in years! We chooses this place because it's Spa so while there, we tried to have spa and skin care services: do to lack of personal, there was no couple massage or skin care service possible. Only individual and skin care ends at 2.30 pm....) Even more: the saunas and ALL showers had no heat or warm wather for the 4 days of our stay ( and folks, we are yoking high $, high season here right through the Christmas Day!) This is absolutely unacceptable for a place that calls itself "Signature Resort and Spa" This place could have potential but, unfortunately, is very poorly managed. Not to recommend!
4 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
calin
"Pre-Christmas Getaway"
This was our first time staying here. It was relaxing, accommodating, clean, and pet friendly. We brought our mini-Australian Shephed. It was wonderful. We also took advantage of the Spa, having 2 massages and a facial. I can honestly say that they were among the best I've ever had. They were amazing. I would recommend staying here and would go back.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
Lori
"Poor Service"
The service was terrible. The wallpaper was peeling in the bathroom. For the price paid this was not worth it. I would not go back.
5 night family trip Nov 23, 2015
Martha
I stayed first floor you can hear walking and door opening from up floor and noise from next door, we couldn't sleep the whole night! I thought we paid such high price then we should get a comfortable place to have good rest, so disappointed!
Other trip Nov 29, 2015
"Very nice. Glass door was not sealed so we got"
Glass door was leaking air in. 32 f weather Still would go back Take brut Ruined of hododlrlrpprof
Other trip Nov 29, 2015
"The best place in lake Arrowhead!"
We loved the hotel and the service. We will come back for sure!
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
room with a view was delightful..........peaceful..........my husband and I went for a weekend escape.....time to just relax......soak in the view and enjoy nature......while at the same time studying for a major upcoming exam for work the next week.........our Jacuzzi and a glass of wine at the end of our evening was a perfect way to end the day.......even beheld 3 shooting stars while soaking in the Jacuzzi and staring up at the heavens.......strolled along the walkway near lake's edge that lines the perimenter of the resort........then relaxed on beach chairs lining the beach....quiet....the moon and starlit sky.......a little glimpse of heaven.......the fall colors were gorgeous !!! perfect weather......hated to leave........beautiful lobby & restaurant too....thanx Lake Arrowhead Resort for a momentary respite from life's chaos.....we'll "be back" the Uribes
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
pamela
"5 star? No. Great stay regardless!"
Went for an overnighter for my birthday with my husband and kids. Arrived around 1:00 and requested an early checkin...they didn't have our room ready so they said they would call us. We went for lunch and shopping in the village. 3:30 still no call so we went back and the lady said there was no info on our arrival, even though I had already signed papers. Anyhow she promptly got us our room, lake view was well worth the extra money!! Room was small but comfortable. However the furniture was chopped and ripped and the bed a little lumpy. I did have to call and request a CLEAN blanket for the sofa bed that my children would be sleeping on, the bedding was in a bag I the closet and had hair of different colors on it...gross!! Overall we had a great time and would return to the resort. We had dinner there at Bin189 and it was really good. Our server Lindsay was great!
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2015
"Not what you pay for"
First of all, "dog friendly" does not mean charging $75 a night for a very small dog. We don't let our dog on furniture and I'm always reluctant to stay in dog friendly hotels because of the cleanliness. The hotel smelled of dog. We booked 2 "lake view" rooms together as a family, same last names and all, and they gave us two rooms on opposite ends of the hall and told us those were the closest they could get us. Families should always be given the option of adjoining rooms, especially since we checked in early. Of course our rooms were not ready until the actual check in time of 3. One of these "lake view" rooms did not even have a view of the lake. The view was entirely of trees. We could not justify paying the price for a view we didnt get. They did very little to make up for these mistakes on their part. Apparently there wasn't much they could do because the hotel was so full. I'm sure. We ended up next door to someone who would speak very loudly on the phone and we could hear every part of the conversation including the person on the other end of the call, the walls are that thin. We've been coming to this hotel for years and had a pleasant experience in the past but the value has gone way down and this hotel tries too hard to be pretentious. You can't be pretentious when you serve bad wine in a wine themed restaurant and don't provide wine glasses and bottle openers in the guest rooms for guests to enjoy their own wine. Oh, and staff walked into our room unannounced...
Other trip Nov 6, 2015
J
"Roaches in one of our rooms"
Checked into the hotel and the staff was friendly, we booked two rooms. Our friends went to their room which was next door to ours and there was roaches on the walls and by the front door. They called the front desk and they were moved rooms.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
"claustrophobic and dirty"
Came here for quiet and was put in an attached room and then they put a very loud rude family with kids in and my time was ruined. when i complained nothing happened.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
jg
"Excellent Hotel and accomodations- Wedding Bliss"
The hotel was amazing but there was a little mix up with rooms, we paid for a 2 queen with a sofa bed but they were not an option so we got a two queen. everything worked out in the end and we were not too upset. The hotel itself is gorgeous, the staff is amazing, the wedding planning is awesome and everything that they did for the bride, groom and guests were fantastic! I want to come stay for every vacation! Very close to the village and local shops, there is a cute little karaoke hour at a local hotel down the road that has cheap drinks and good fun. The beds are comfy and the rooms were beyond clean with all the best amenities and add ons- starbucks coffee and mini k cup coffee machines, the soaps are high ends and robes are soft. I had a problem with my heater and they sent someone up to fix it within 2 minutes and a complete fix in 5 minutes. I cant begin to tell you how amazing everything was. I was the maid of honor and could not have imagined what it would have been like without everyone at the hotel helping and accommodating to make the bride and grooms perfect day a reality. and they left extra cupcakes and snacks in the room for the bride and groom to enjoy afterwards.... every detail was perfect!
1 night trip with friends Oct 21, 2015
"Overnight stay at the Lake"
Nice room with a view of the lake. Comfortable bed. Had to wait over an hour for a table in the Restaurant even though tables were available. Kitchen couldn't handle two large parties and regular seating at the same time.
1 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2015
Rooms were old creaky I could hear the people above me all night. Floor boards would creak non stop so I wasn't able to sleep. The carpet in the room smelled horrible, during dinner it was pitch black out and it took them a long time to turn the lights on also bring out a heater. The food is decent, our server was nice. Other than that this place isn't all that great especially for the amount of stars it's rated at.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
"Nice hotel BUT, be smart with how you book!"
Overall, a nice hotel. But remember, it is old, so you can hear anyone walking or running or jumping above you. Weddings/events on weekends are typical so you hear and see all the rucus on floor 2. Telephones in the rooms are shoddy - most don't work. SO, if you want an enjoyable stay: 1. Request the top floor 2. Check your phones the moment you check in to ensure they are working or you'll have to rely on your cell phone for room service, towels, etc. 3. If you have allergies, request a hypoallergenic room as the hotel is pet friendly and most rooms accept pets Outside of that, staff and ambiance are excellent!
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
"Nice setting; difficult to find."
We were attending a wedding; the experience at the wedding was excellent. Everyone working the event provided great service. The event from a guest perspective went very well. Specifics on how to log on to wifi not provided, just told that we would have access I had to go to the front office (physically) to get details. Staff could be nicer. Someone in Housekeeping assisted in helping us locate our room. Restaurant staff very friendly and helpful, breakfast was a very nice experience. I am in the hotel industry (high end) and my expectations from that perspective were not met. You do have a great property and staff could make the difference.
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
Gema
"Quick Getaway"
Wonderful and very relaxing.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Adrian
"Love this place!"
We really enjoyed our stay here. I wish we could have stayed longer but duty calls. We had a great view of the lake. Our room was clean and nice. Bathroom is pretty. I will definatly be back.
1 night trip with friends Sep 7, 2015
Cecilia
"Perfect "baby moon" getaway"
Hotel has been completely remodeled! Lots of fun things to do and really close to the village that has everything to do in the area! Only complaint was our room had a big carpet stain and could've been cleaned a bit more- would still recommend but would like to see this improved.
3 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Nasem
"World Class Hotel"
This hotel is even better in person than on the internet. The hotel is top notch. The staff is excellent, got a massage at the spa, it was unbelievable. I get a lot of massages, and this was one of the best I have had. We took a private boat tour and it was great. The bar is beautiful, they have an outdoor deck as well. I loved it, and will be returning very soon. I have nothing negative to stay about this hotel.
3 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
Sara S.
"Lovely hotel right next to the lake"
Seven family members from UK and US stayed for one night and we wished we had planned a longer stay. The hotel was spacious and the rooms were a good size. My room had a beautiful view of Lake Arrowhead. The staff were very friendly and polite.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
Marilyn
"Nice Room, bad AC sensor."
Nice Hotel. The room was fine with a nice Lake view. They have a cheap sensor in the room that shuts off the AC about 5 minutes after detecting no movement. If you are trying to sleep, the AC shuts off and the room climbs to at least 77 degrees. They need to fix this immediately. Otherwise its a nice place.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Everthing was positive except one item. I brought wine and Nice Bordeaux glasses for my wife and I to celebrate our anniversary. After the first night, we came back to the room in the afternoon to find the room cleaned and our Bordeaux glasses gone. I brought it to the attention of the women cleaning on our floor, and later to the front desk. Everyone was pleasant, but no one cared to follow-up. I had to keep asking with no real concern by the hotel. I left without my Reidel glasses. You think they would have cared a little more about this issue.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Jack
Requested adjoining rooms and hotel staff not willing to accommodate my request. I traveled with kids and we ended up with the 2 rooms very far away from each other at different floors. One room with a very nice view and the other one with a view of the parking lot, yet same price for both rooms. the guests partying in the adjoining room were very noisy, I called and reported several times. Not enough towels in the room. The front desk, pool staff not very helpful or friendly.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Antonia
"Very relaxing getaway."
Great location. Clean beach and overall very comfortable stay. We used about every service and facility available in the hotel including spa and salon and had great experience.
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Fun in Lake Arrowhead"
Very fun. Check in was a little hectic
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Dianne
"Anniversary Getaway"
The hotel staff was amazing, always greeted us upon arriving to hotel and asking if we needed anything. Checking into hotel was a breeze, we got up to Lake Arrowhead early but was able to get into our hotel 3 hours ahead of time which was great. The hotel was in a great location, about a three minute walk to the main village where all the shops and restaurants were located. The private beach was a nice addition where we could go kayaking and relax next to a camp fire. Hotel room was great with comfortable bed and beautiful scene from patio deck of the lake. The restaurant inside the hotel is Bin 189 which was amazing, the steak was great. We will definitely be going back
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
Nolan
The hotel was wonderful and the lake and surrounding area is beautiful. A perfect weekend getaway!
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Good for families with small kids"
This property was nice. Our favorite part was the kayaking! In fact we did it twice! The guides (Karla and Lindsey) were FANTASTIC! Only a few complaints--on our first day (Thursday) we were out by the pool and ordered drinks and a pizza. The drinks took over 45 minutes to arrive and they are HORRIBLE! We had to go into the bar and exchange them. The pizza took over an hour to arrive! The pool area is definitely under staffed and unorganized. This is a VERY kid friendly property which was fine for us this time, but just be aware that if you're looking for a romantic or quiet getaway you may want to look elsewhere. The only other thing was the room above us. Our ceiling was extremely creaky and every time someone moved above us, we heard it. I would request the top floor next time.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Beautiful place, nice staff. Would definitely visit again!
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"Is this Marriott property?"
We were very surprised to find this property was one of Marriott. When we first arrived, there was only one person who worked as a bell boy and also checked us in. Later a manager came out to assist with room upgrade and she charged me extra thirty something dollars a night. The main lobby when we first walked in, it was large and beautiful but they had no air conditioning. We are Marriott, Ritz Carlton, and Four Seasons' experts.... We have been to many properties in many diff cities.... I can honestly say this one was the worst one ever for the price they charged us. It was around Fourth of July weekend for us, the pool was way to small for the size of the property. We had to check every hour through out the day to see when the pool would be more open for us to go in...it didn't clear up until the evening hour. It was a nice touch for them to play a movie by the pool though. One another note...I needed a bottle opener to open up my coca cola bottle to celebrate my girl's graduation, I called the room service and the person who answered my call said she was extremely busy and cannot send a opener. So I had to go down stairs to front desk to borrow their bottle opener. The service not up to Marriot standard and was quiet a disappointing experience overall. They need more staffing and upkeep their property for sure by functioning air conditioning in the lobby area. Need to realize first impression for the guests that walk in is very important.
3 night business trip Jul 2, 2015
"Not prepared for a full hotel"
We expected a resort and spa with excellent service. Our room was not cleaned and made up until after 4 pm. When we complained, we got attitude from the staff. The so called spa was tiny, had no sauna and the steamroom was broken.
Response by Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection with us. As the cleanliness of our hotel is a key priority, I am very sorry that your guestroom fell short of your expectations. Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with the housekeeping team in an effort to improve our service. I have also shared your kind words about Dominique with her and she was very delighted to hear them. As a valued guest, we hope you choose to stay with us whenever your travels bring you back to Lake Arrowhead.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Ian
"Great Resort!"
Quick, short stay but enjoyed every minute of it. Resort was well maintained & lots to do for the family. Will def stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Yvette
"Annoying fees"
They charge an annoying separate recreation fee which should be rolled into the room charge.
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Sweet Getaway"
I booked a room here for my girlfriend and I for a night. The area is lovely and the hotel was great. The staff is really friendly and helpful. The lady who checked us in gave us great ideas for what to do and even gave us an access code for a secret walkway. Really cool! The room was very clean. The bathroom was top notch. The bed was really comfortable. The only complaint I have was that the air conditioning wasn't that great. It was a hot night and the air conditioning wasn't helping at all. Besides that, everything was supreme. I would definitely come here again.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015