All hotels in Lake Arrowhead, California, United States of America
27984 Highway 189, Lake Arrowhead, CA, 92382, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Good internet service
    Clean
"Good location but poor service"
We love this hotel. Good location, just by Lake Arrowhead and the village.But service was not great. The reception was slow and made a mistake on a bill. This is the second time. Thought we pre paid, they charged again to my credit card. We went to the restaurant at the hotel. The food is OK but service is very slow.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
"Happy Sad"
We love this place and go there frequently. However the room we got was a little "worn" Corners of the sofa were scraped off, the bed had a distinctly sag on one side, mold in the top of the shower, and I can never figure out how to set the time on the clock in the room (no staff could either).
3 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
"Christmas stay"
Lovely Christmas one night stay....Christmas Lunch was delicious and satisfying. We'll be back. Cheers.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Mandana
"The bottles of water aren't free!"
I saw two bottles of water in the bathroom and from my experience of traveling a lot worldwide, immediately thought the bottles of water were complimentary, free of charge, but it charges $3 a bottle which is shown in small words on the tags. I suggest at least the first two bottles of water be free. Just few bucks made us unhappy!
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
Sum
"A rip off!"
Could have been a great stay but it's all in the details: the restaurant was horrendous, with over an hour wait on each of 3 times we had dinner. To the point that our, otherwise very friendly and professional waiter, almost cried and offered free drinks. Apparently the room service is clogging and overwhelming the kitchen. On every occasion the food, even salads, took over an hour while the restaurant is 1/3 full. Even the bartender was running up with Food and drinks while our drinks and refills took between 20 and 40 minutes. Worst restaurant experience in years! We chooses this place because it's Spa so while there, we tried to have spa and skin care services: do to lack of personal, there was no couple massage or skin care service possible. Only individual and skin care ends at 2.30 pm....) Even more: the saunas and ALL showers had no heat or warm wather for the 4 days of our stay ( and folks, we are yoking high $, high season here right through the Christmas Day!) This is absolutely unacceptable for a place that calls itself "Signature Resort and Spa" This place could have potential but, unfortunately, is very poorly managed. Not to recommend!
4 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
calin
"Pre-Christmas Getaway"
This was our first time staying here. It was relaxing, accommodating, clean, and pet friendly. We brought our mini-Australian Shephed. It was wonderful. We also took advantage of the Spa, having 2 massages and a facial. I can honestly say that they were among the best I've ever had. They were amazing. I would recommend staying here and would go back.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
Lori
"Poor Service"
The service was terrible. The wallpaper was peeling in the bathroom. For the price paid this was not worth it. I would not go back.
5 night family trip Nov 23, 2015
Martha
"The best place in lake Arrowhead!"
We loved the hotel and the service. We will come back for sure!
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
room with a view was delightful..........peaceful..........my husband and I went for a weekend escape.....time to just relax......soak in the view and enjoy nature......while at the same time studying for a major upcoming exam for work the next week.........our Jacuzzi and a glass of wine at the end of our evening was a perfect way to end the day.......even beheld 3 shooting stars while soaking in the Jacuzzi and staring up at the heavens.......strolled along the walkway near lake's edge that lines the perimenter of the resort........then relaxed on beach chairs lining the beach....quiet....the moon and starlit sky.......a little glimpse of heaven.......the fall colors were gorgeous !!! perfect weather......hated to leave........beautiful lobby & restaurant too....thanx Lake Arrowhead Resort for a momentary respite from life's chaos.....we'll "be back" the Uribes
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
pamela
"5 star? No. Great stay regardless!"
Went for an overnighter for my birthday with my husband and kids. Arrived around 1:00 and requested an early checkin...they didn't have our room ready so they said they would call us. We went for lunch and shopping in the village. 3:30 still no call so we went back and the lady said there was no info on our arrival, even though I had already signed papers. Anyhow she promptly got us our room, lake view was well worth the extra money!! Room was small but comfortable. However the furniture was chopped and ripped and the bed a little lumpy. I did have to call and request a CLEAN blanket for the sofa bed that my children would be sleeping on, the bedding was in a bag I the closet and had hair of different colors on it...gross!! Overall we had a great time and would return to the resort. We had dinner there at Bin189 and it was really good. Our server Lindsay was great!
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2015
"Roaches in one of our rooms"
Checked into the hotel and the staff was friendly, we booked two rooms. Our friends went to their room which was next door to ours and there was roaches on the walls and by the front door. They called the front desk and they were moved rooms.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
"claustrophobic and dirty"
Came here for quiet and was put in an attached room and then they put a very loud rude family with kids in and my time was ruined. when i complained nothing happened.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
jg
"Excellent Hotel and accomodations- Wedding Bliss"
The hotel was amazing but there was a little mix up with rooms, we paid for a 2 queen with a sofa bed but they were not an option so we got a two queen. everything worked out in the end and we were not too upset. The hotel itself is gorgeous, the staff is amazing, the wedding planning is awesome and everything that they did for the bride, groom and guests were fantastic! I want to come stay for every vacation! Very close to the village and local shops, there is a cute little karaoke hour at a local hotel down the road that has cheap drinks and good fun. The beds are comfy and the rooms were beyond clean with all the best amenities and add ons- starbucks coffee and mini k cup coffee machines, the soaps are high ends and robes are soft. I had a problem with my heater and they sent someone up to fix it within 2 minutes and a complete fix in 5 minutes. I cant begin to tell you how amazing everything was. I was the maid of honor and could not have imagined what it would have been like without everyone at the hotel helping and accommodating to make the bride and grooms perfect day a reality. and they left extra cupcakes and snacks in the room for the bride and groom to enjoy afterwards.... every detail was perfect!
1 night trip with friends Oct 21, 2015
"Overnight stay at the Lake"
Nice room with a view of the lake. Comfortable bed. Had to wait over an hour for a table in the Restaurant even though tables were available. Kitchen couldn't handle two large parties and regular seating at the same time.
1 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2015
Rooms were old creaky I could hear the people above me all night. Floor boards would creak non stop so I wasn't able to sleep. The carpet in the room smelled horrible, during dinner it was pitch black out and it took them a long time to turn the lights on also bring out a heater. The food is decent, our server was nice. Other than that this place isn't all that great especially for the amount of stars it's rated at.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
"Nice hotel BUT, be smart with how you book!"
Overall, a nice hotel. But remember, it is old, so you can hear anyone walking or running or jumping above you. Weddings/events on weekends are typical so you hear and see all the rucus on floor 2. Telephones in the rooms are shoddy - most don't work. SO, if you want an enjoyable stay: 1. Request the top floor 2. Check your phones the moment you check in to ensure they are working or you'll have to rely on your cell phone for room service, towels, etc. 3. If you have allergies, request a hypoallergenic room as the hotel is pet friendly and most rooms accept pets Outside of that, staff and ambiance are excellent!
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
"Nice setting; difficult to find."
We were attending a wedding; the experience at the wedding was excellent. Everyone working the event provided great service. The event from a guest perspective went very well. Specifics on how to log on to wifi not provided, just told that we would have access I had to go to the front office (physically) to get details. Staff could be nicer. Someone in Housekeeping assisted in helping us locate our room. Restaurant staff very friendly and helpful, breakfast was a very nice experience. I am in the hotel industry (high end) and my expectations from that perspective were not met. You do have a great property and staff could make the difference.
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
Gema
"Quick Getaway"
Wonderful and very relaxing.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Adrian
"Love this place!"
We really enjoyed our stay here. I wish we could have stayed longer but duty calls. We had a great view of the lake. Our room was clean and nice. Bathroom is pretty. I will definatly be back.
1 night trip with friends Sep 7, 2015
Cecilia
"Perfect "baby moon" getaway"
Hotel has been completely remodeled! Lots of fun things to do and really close to the village that has everything to do in the area! Only complaint was our room had a big carpet stain and could've been cleaned a bit more- would still recommend but would like to see this improved.
3 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Nasem
"World Class Hotel"
This hotel is even better in person than on the internet. The hotel is top notch. The staff is excellent, got a massage at the spa, it was unbelievable. I get a lot of massages, and this was one of the best I have had. We took a private boat tour and it was great. The bar is beautiful, they have an outdoor deck as well. I loved it, and will be returning very soon. I have nothing negative to stay about this hotel.
3 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
Sara S.
"Lovely hotel right next to the lake"
Seven family members from UK and US stayed for one night and we wished we had planned a longer stay. The hotel was spacious and the rooms were a good size. My room had a beautiful view of Lake Arrowhead. The staff were very friendly and polite.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
Marilyn
"Nice Room, bad AC sensor."
Nice Hotel. The room was fine with a nice Lake view. They have a cheap sensor in the room that shuts off the AC about 5 minutes after detecting no movement. If you are trying to sleep, the AC shuts off and the room climbs to at least 77 degrees. They need to fix this immediately. Otherwise its a nice place.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Everthing was positive except one item. I brought wine and Nice Bordeaux glasses for my wife and I to celebrate our anniversary. After the first night, we came back to the room in the afternoon to find the room cleaned and our Bordeaux glasses gone. I brought it to the attention of the women cleaning on our floor, and later to the front desk. Everyone was pleasant, but no one cared to follow-up. I had to keep asking with no real concern by the hotel. I left without my Reidel glasses. You think they would have cared a little more about this issue.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Jack
Requested adjoining rooms and hotel staff not willing to accommodate my request. I traveled with kids and we ended up with the 2 rooms very far away from each other at different floors. One room with a very nice view and the other one with a view of the parking lot, yet same price for both rooms. the guests partying in the adjoining room were very noisy, I called and reported several times. Not enough towels in the room. The front desk, pool staff not very helpful or friendly.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Antonia
"Very relaxing getaway."
Great location. Clean beach and overall very comfortable stay. We used about every service and facility available in the hotel including spa and salon and had great experience.
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Fun in Lake Arrowhead"
Very fun. Check in was a little hectic
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Dianne
"Anniversary Getaway"
The hotel staff was amazing, always greeted us upon arriving to hotel and asking if we needed anything. Checking into hotel was a breeze, we got up to Lake Arrowhead early but was able to get into our hotel 3 hours ahead of time which was great. The hotel was in a great location, about a three minute walk to the main village where all the shops and restaurants were located. The private beach was a nice addition where we could go kayaking and relax next to a camp fire. Hotel room was great with comfortable bed and beautiful scene from patio deck of the lake. The restaurant inside the hotel is Bin 189 which was amazing, the steak was great. We will definitely be going back
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
Nolan
The hotel was wonderful and the lake and surrounding area is beautiful. A perfect weekend getaway!
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Good for families with small kids"
This property was nice. Our favorite part was the kayaking! In fact we did it twice! The guides (Karla and Lindsey) were FANTASTIC! Only a few complaints--on our first day (Thursday) we were out by the pool and ordered drinks and a pizza. The drinks took over 45 minutes to arrive and they are HORRIBLE! We had to go into the bar and exchange them. The pizza took over an hour to arrive! The pool area is definitely under staffed and unorganized. This is a VERY kid friendly property which was fine for us this time, but just be aware that if you're looking for a romantic or quiet getaway you may want to look elsewhere. The only other thing was the room above us. Our ceiling was extremely creaky and every time someone moved above us, we heard it. I would request the top floor next time.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Beautiful place, nice staff. Would definitely visit again!
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"Is this Marriott property?"
We were very surprised to find this property was one of Marriott. When we first arrived, there was only one person who worked as a bell boy and also checked us in. Later a manager came out to assist with room upgrade and she charged me extra thirty something dollars a night. The main lobby when we first walked in, it was large and beautiful but they had no air conditioning. We are Marriott, Ritz Carlton, and Four Seasons' experts.... We have been to many properties in many diff cities.... I can honestly say this one was the worst one ever for the price they charged us. It was around Fourth of July weekend for us, the pool was way to small for the size of the property. We had to check every hour through out the day to see when the pool would be more open for us to go in...it didn't clear up until the evening hour. It was a nice touch for them to play a movie by the pool though. One another note...I needed a bottle opener to open up my coca cola bottle to celebrate my girl's graduation, I called the room service and the person who answered my call said she was extremely busy and cannot send a opener. So I had to go down stairs to front desk to borrow their bottle opener. The service not up to Marriot standard and was quiet a disappointing experience overall. They need more staffing and upkeep their property for sure by functioning air conditioning in the lobby area. Need to realize first impression for the guests that walk in is very important.
3 night business trip Jul 2, 2015
"Not prepared for a full hotel"
We expected a resort and spa with excellent service. Our room was not cleaned and made up until after 4 pm. When we complained, we got attitude from the staff. The so called spa was tiny, had no sauna and the steamroom was broken.
Response by Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection with us. As the cleanliness of our hotel is a key priority, I am very sorry that your guestroom fell short of your expectations. Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with the housekeeping team in an effort to improve our service. I have also shared your kind words about Dominique with her and she was very delighted to hear them. As a valued guest, we hope you choose to stay with us whenever your travels bring you back to Lake Arrowhead.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Ian
"Great Resort!"
Quick, short stay but enjoyed every minute of it. Resort was well maintained & lots to do for the family. Will def stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Yvette
"Annoying fees"
They charge an annoying separate recreation fee which should be rolled into the room charge.
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Sweet Getaway"
I booked a room here for my girlfriend and I for a night. The area is lovely and the hotel was great. The staff is really friendly and helpful. The lady who checked us in gave us great ideas for what to do and even gave us an access code for a secret walkway. Really cool! The room was very clean. The bathroom was top notch. The bed was really comfortable. The only complaint I have was that the air conditioning wasn't that great. It was a hot night and the air conditioning wasn't helping at all. Besides that, everything was supreme. I would definitely come here again.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
"Weekend Get Away Success Story"
A couple of friends and I went for a birthday weekend. This was the first time for my friends to Lake Arrowhead and the resort. On the final day, we decided this must be at least an annual trip and staying at the resort is is must! The hotel has everything! Location, luxurious rooms with balconies and views of the lake, pool, sauna, jacuzzi, yoga classes, beach, great restaurant and bar...everything! And the hospitality of the staff is unbelievable! Highly recommend!!
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
"Decent hotel"
Overall hotel is decent. I however paid for my room through Expedia. But the hotel put $733 on hold on my debit card. Then on the drive home discovered they also charged another $543 on my debit card. The hotel has since promised to refund the $543 and I have to wait for the $733 hold to drop. I only authorized $150 to be charged. I will never use a debit card at a hotel again.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Great romantic spot"
Try the Spa! Your woman will love it! Guys try the men's locker room! YOU WILL LOVE IT
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"Extra Fees"
Great resort, but they should not charge extra fees to use the pool, gym, and private beach. It's like $200 a night by the time your done for one night!
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Gem of a property; very poor service in restuarant"
Beautiful property on a hidden lake / gem of a find. Staff wasn't as helpful as I would have preferred; restaurant server was rude - got up and left! Cute village next door; just don't expect much service.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2015
Wendy
"Worst sleep ever!"
The bed hurt. It was so lumpy that my husband and I couldn't sleep next to each other. The lumps were visible! Air conditioner only works if set to an extremely hot or cold temp (this is what maintenance told me after I tried to have someone fix it). Otherwise it turns on and off every few minutes, waking u up all night. The spa had no towels, no robes and the hot tub was closed . The sauna was also closed . Outdoor jacuzzi was also closed. At the restaurant they brought us the wrong food- twice. I'll never waste my money here again!!!
2 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Fantastic hotel. Took our little one, who thoroughly enjoyed the private beach. Great service at the Front Desk as well as Bin 189 for dinner. Will likely return and would recommend highly.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Sean
"Weekend getaway from LA."
We had a great weekend getaway. I've been coming here for some 30 years. Staff is great and the views from most of the lake c Side rooms are awesome. Try to book a room with a balcony and Lake view.
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
"Great place but poor service"
We had a fun at the Lake, pool and village. But very disappointed by unfriendly and lazy attitde of the receptionist lady. She made a mistake on my address and made us wait to more than 5 minutes to go somewhere to call! Terrible. Also the restaurant service is very slow and not nice. We would go out for a dinner next time. But the hotel is very nice and we love location by the lake.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Found a used match in a cup that had a plastic wrapping over it, Maid service came at 430 to clean room. We were gone all day and plenty of time to clean room. I asked maid if we were getting our room cleaned and she said. Said is it really dirty? Not the point. She did not leave coffee and left door slightly opened after leaving the room. Food was terrible and bar person tried to charge us 10 over bottle of wine price on menu. Gave us a lame excuse why.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
"Great amenities, great location."
This place was in very sad shape on our honeymoon 25 years ago. That was a long time ago, and worlds away from our experience last weekend. Mom and I stayed there to be close to an event near the Village. The location can't be beat if you want to be close to the tourist attractions of the Village. It gives you a good place to leave the car and walk around. The hotel offers a bar and restaurant with great views of the lake. I was there for a reunion several years ago too and the bar offered a great place to see old friends and enjoy drinks. For both visits, we had breakfast in the restaurant. The menu is varied, the service good and the food is delicious. Not terribly overpriced either. The room was spacious and offered really nice bedding and good mattresses. The bathroom was luxuriously finished and stocked with upscale toiletries. Our only complaint was the lack of an exhaust fan and towel bars! The room my husband and I had for our honeymoon had a stunning view of the lake. At the time, the hotel was pretty depressing and room service was abysmal, but I'm sure that now those deluxe jacuzzi tub suites would provide a lovely romantic hideaway spot. I'm certainly willing to entertain the idea of booking one for a weekend getaway soon.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Laurel
"Uppity and Unfriendly"
The best thing about Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa (LARS) is the lady at the front desk, Reid. She was exceptionally knowledgeable, accommodating, and kind. We could not say the same about the rest of the staff. They rarely greeted us. At the LARS restaurant, with plenty of tables available and no hostess in sight, TWICE waitresses told us to stand and wait and refused to seat us. In a similar fashion, with empty plates on the table, waitresses refused to clear them off. It was almost as if everyone working there was stuck in their own position and ego and wouldn't help each other out. The same goes for Lake Arrowhead in general. It's not a very friendly place. People aren't willing to help one another and appear to be lost in their own world. Well, what do you expect from a town where 2/3s of the people who own homes there, don't live there. Uppity place. Also, we only stayed one night and in our room, when the water was changed, it went from LARS designer water bottles (which we paid $3 each for) to Lake Arrowhead water bottles. I guess they ran out? Very tacky and cheap in my opinion. We don't plan on returning to Lake Arrowhead any time soon.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Tranquil Lake Arrowhead"
Wonderful!
2 night family trip May 25, 2015
juan
"Amazing Customer Service and Great Atmosphere"
A wonderful romantic getaway. The service was amazing and so was the location itself. Loved the views and isolated feeling of this place. The hotel is pricey but surrounding area shops and bars are more reasonable.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015