All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
8205 Esters Blvd, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

Booked this hotel for a three night stay. Upon arrival I was given a room on the first floor, but later had to move to the third because mosquitoes had taken over the first floor and my room. Before moving to the third floor went to my sister's room which was on the second floor and found that they didn't have a mosquito infestation. I then proceeded to go to my room on the third floor and found that a few were still flying, but wasn't nearly as bad as the first floor.The room was clean and the beds were okay, but let me tell you the bathroom is kind of small. Construction was going on in the hotel, but wasn't that bad. The kids enjoyed the pool and didn't want to leave.I would give the breakfast about a 2. Other than that I enjoyed the location of the hotel.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
The hotel was going through some construction during my stay. There was noise until 11pm and again at 5am but the front desk denied it (while there were bags of concrete by the elevator). There was unpainted fresh drywall in my room as well. The freezer in my fridge had someone else's ice cream from a previous visit (it had been there a while, the layers of frost gave that away). I usually enjoy staying at Quality Inns and make it a point to stay at them, but I checked out early from this one and found myself a different hotel.
5 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
Paige
"gross"
The room smelled moldy,the bed seemed wet,the carpet had spots all over,bugs in the room flying around, and mold on the walls..Yuck
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"Good Stay - Fair Price"
The hotel overall was ok. It could use some upkeep and maintenance in certain areas. First floor smelled old and musty. I was on the 2nd floor but walked and took the stairs. My room specifically was fine.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
Vic
Room was full of mositios
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
youlanda
"Great priced stopover"
needed a stop over on our way to vacation and this fulfilled that requirement. The room was clean and comfortable but a little small and needed some updating - especially more outlets for all the electronics. We appreciated the free, high speed Wi-Fi. Desk clerks were friendly and helpful. They are in the process of doing renovations so there are a lot of construction materials stacked in hallways as well as quite a few bags of trash outside the back entrance. They had free breakfast but the scrambled eggs left a lot to be desired. We ate at the restaurant across the street. It was a great price for what we needed. We would probably stay there again if we needed to.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Anne
"You get what you pay for"
Decent cheap hotel near DFW. All things considered, a reasonable value for money.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
"Recommended for one night stay"
We stayed here because we had an overnight layover at DFW. I would recommend this hotel for someone in the same predicament. There are free airport shuttles available, the staff was very courteous and helpful, the bed was comfortable and the bathtub clean. The were a lot of stations available on the TV, too. The breakfast had a huge selection and it was delicious. Denny's is across the street as well as a gas station. Other than that, nothing but other hotels. The room did have kind of a funny smell (which seemed to lessen with the AC on) and the hotel was pretty worn down (besides the lobby), but I'd stay here again if I needed a hotel for one night near the airport. There were a lot of pilots and flight attendants staying at the hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
I was comfortable and slept well the two nights I was there. The pool didn't look great but It was right for the money I paid. I was happy with my choice.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
raquel
Hotel looked like it was under construction but overall was pretty good
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
It was just average, not a place to stay more that 2 days. Needs updating.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Stay across the street. Just plain Nasty!!!
7 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
larry
Just a over night short stay. Shuttle and check in went very smooth. Thank you!
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
"great for the price"
Staff could not have been more friendly and accommodating. Needs a bit of freshening up, but better than what I expected for $50 a night. Would stay here again without giving it a second thought
2 night trip Jun 24, 2015
Raymond
"Dallas trip"
Rooms were clean and neat.
2 night business trip May 20, 2015
"Close to airport."
We stayed one night before a flight to Mexico. It was nice to be able to leave my car there. The price was very reasonable.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"In town for a wedding"
Great customer service, comfortable rooms, located in a safe business/hotel district, the pool was nice and clean! Nice breakfast included, good price - I'm happy. Only downside - a little dated, but construction is underway.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Non-Quality Inn"
They are trying to renovate the hotel. It's coming along, however the paint job in my room was sloppy. There were cracks between the wall and the cooling unit allowing gnats to come in. Once they are completed, it may be better. The lobby and breakfast areas are nice.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Chandra
"No more!"
This is not a place to travel when you have a baby. I requested a crib and it was not provided. Room is too small. I also booked a king size bed room and I stayed at a double room with my family. First floor is the smoking rooms floor, so be ready to wear your masks as you enter the Hotel. All the doors around the hotel were unlocked, so any weirdo could enter the Hotel and create chaos. I expected a much better stay, but again, you get what you pay for.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Israel
"Hotel Stay"
Our room was ok. The bathroom shower had very low water pressure and the wall was peeling. Also the shower was stopped up.it took a long time for the water to drain.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Alicia
"Quality Inn - NOT!"
We parked and caught the shuttle and when we returned we waited over one hour to be picked up. They lied to us and kept saying it that the shuttle would be right there.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Luke
"Hotel under-going pretty major renovation"
Hotel, and to some degree the room, was in rough condition. However, active work was underway on the hotel and I hope the room that I was given was part of the renovation scope as some walls had sections of plaster and/or missing. Although in rough state now, hopefully the construction will be wrapped up soon. However, even once renovations are complete, I expect some issues (like, the uneven hallway flooring ... uneven enough that it's easily noticed / obvious) will probably still be there. I expect these more major issues are due to oddities that occurred during construction of the hotel ... or, maybe due to miss-match during an earlier renovation / addition ... so these would be hard to fix now. At any rate, not a bad choice for a budget stay on the north side of DFW. The entire staff from check-in to check-out and every interaction in-between was very courteous and friendly as well as all of the other customers that I interacted with during my stay.
4 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
Convenient to DFW but room needed to be vacuumed. Good to only stay for one night, I would not recommend for any long stays.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Our stay in DFW"
The hotel was nice the hotel staff was very short and didn't appear to be happy about being at work. And it showed. Other than that it wad very nice
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
Good.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
miguel
"One night stay"
Perfect price. Great comfort to stay in. Definitely would recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Generally good if you don't need wifi too much."
Everything is good, especially the friendly staffs trying best to provide anything you need. Bad wifi connection tho, getting disconnected frequently and hard to reconnect.
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
Acceptable lodging for the price and being a five minute drive to the airport was my main reason for this stay.
2 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
"Great bed"
A little repair would go a long way. Bed was clean & comfortable. Great price. Stayed for convenience of airport. Will do it again for early flights.
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Miriam
"Short Stay"
Hotel was appropriately priced for the area. Good service at check-in and check-out. Friendly staff.
1 night business trip May 31, 2015
Terry
"ok for the price"
Ok for the price
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Samer
"Not the Ritz but clean and comfortable."
There is a great deal of renovations going on right now. My son forgot his iPad at the front desk, when we back-tracked 30 minutes later, the front desk clerks were happy to return it. The elevator was a bit temperamental, but with stairs at both ends of the hotel we just adjusted our route. We had an early departure and were pleased to find breakfast was set out a bit before 6am.
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
Leslie
"Worth stay for the cost for a night"
Stay was comfortable. Missed breakfast since it starts at 6 am only and we had to leave little early since early morning flight.Wake up call was in time. Courtsey van for airport drop was in time. The carpets need to change otherwise room was ok with fridge and microwave facility with reasonable rent. The front desk executive was less co operative.
1 night trip with friends May 31, 2015
Viral
"Getaway"
It was a good stay and the continental breakfast was great.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
"AWFUL!!!!!!"
The lobby was nicely renovated, so I was excited to see the hotel room. I was very disappointed. The rooms were extremely tiny. It had a smell of urine. The comforter was very outdated and the mattress felt like sleeping on a brick. There was exposed sheet rock in the room. I did not walk barefoot on the carpet because it was filthy. Soooooo much noise inside and outside of hotel. Service was horrible and front desk workers were rude and unwelcoming. Will NEVER stay there again!!! Not even worth $40.00.
2 night trip May 24, 2015
"Decent for 1 night if your in a pinch!"
My fiance and I stayed here for and we were in for an experience. We picked this location simply for how close it was to the airporthe it was. Fair warning the hotel manager has an attitude and the shuttle ride is an experienced you won't forget....and that isn't a good thing.
1 night romance trip May 6, 2015
"Great price"
Great price, quality service, clean room will stay again.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Great Hotel, I've stayed here a few times, and all times was great
1 night trip May 18, 2015
Jay
"A good stay for the money"
It was okay. There were more guests than we expected. Breakfast line was a bit crowded. TV in room was nice. Will stay there again.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
"good"
It was ok but the toilet didn't flush he says that it was very clean no noise I will stay there again
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
lillian
"Good hotel"
The hotel presentation was good, there seemed to be construction in the elevators. My only concern was the eating area, there wasnt enough space or tables for everyone. Breakfast was good but i personally had to eat standing up.
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
Juliana
"quick trip"
It was a quick 1 night stay but it was comfortable and breakfast was good.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"great place"
I felt safe and comfortable THANK YOU
1 night trip May 3, 2015
Kerwinida
"Mini Stay at the Quality Inn in DFW"
Great rate and good food.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2015
Elmer
"Nice place close to DFW airport"
We got checked in and the desk clerk mentioned that they could keep our vehicle there for cheaper than at the airport and they would just shuttle us there. We ended up saving $30-40 because of this. Hotel was great but the only thing I didn't like was there was only one elevator for use.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Teresa
"Short stay friendly"
It was comfortable with a friendly staff
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
Geraldine
"Dallas trip"
for the price you cant beat it!!
5 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"price was good"
A/c in room didn't work well. Bathroom not in good condition. Walls were dirty and needed work
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015