All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America

Room is not nice
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Okay for the price"
chose the hotel for location. was in irving for cmm engineering training. requested a non-smoking room. could still smell smoke from either the cleaning crew, neighbors or both. I hate the smell of cigarette smoke!!! The hotel offered me a can of air freshener (i had to take it back because it was their only one). Bed was made but floor was not vacuumed.
5 night business trip Jan 17, 2016
"Initially unorganized, they came thru."
only used it to get some sleep on an international flight connection that was delayed for 10 hours. They seem somewhat unorganized with their shuttle schedule, but when asked, the somewhat dumbfounded staff came through with a strong desire to really help me. It was a bit loud as many planes came right overhead, but for the purpose I needed it, it was good.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2016
Phillip
"great night"
My stay was just for 1 day but it was great! Front desk needs to let you have the wifi info after check in.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2016
aldo
"In need of a REFUND."
Would be nice to give some type of review, that is if I had actually stayed there. Asked the clerk to cancel my reservation after i was told no rooms were available. Only to be charged for a room I never stepped foot in.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Veronica
"No heat and rain coming through window"
I stayed at this hotel the night of the tornados in Dallas when my flight was canceled. I got the last room and the floor was wet from flooding, the heat was broken and there wasn't another room for me to switch to. I ended up laying in bed for a few hours wearing many layers of clothes before just going back to the airport for the heat.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2015
"People skills need to improve"
The lady at the counter has no customer skills, need to learn how to treat and speak to customers.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2015
Emmanuel
"Free Shuttle"
The room was comfortable enough, but needs new pillows to go with the nice beds. The elevator was broken, so we had to carry our bags down from the third floor on the day of departure, which was a pain. The free shuttle to the terminals was great and the driver wonderful.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Wanda
"Great value"
My sister and I did a "memory lane" visit to our old home town. We got a great rate at hotels.com. This hotel was comfortable and clean, and the free breakfast very filling. I would recommend this hotel to any traveler on a budget.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
Mary Ann
Hotel was average. Nice check in and a great breakfast. Would probably stay there again.
2 night romance trip Dec 8, 2015
russ
"The Lesmes family visited"
Quick overnight to take the next morning flight
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
EUFEMIA Lissette
"Good place for overnight airport stay"
Great place to stay close to the airport. Shuttle to DFW was great.
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2015
Angel
There were insects in the room.... one bit one of the family members... very sad... there was a scorpion seen in the room as well
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2015
Mansoor
"Great quick service but needs renovation"
The location was perfect. I had a interview at the double tree that was right across the street. But as soon as I walked into the room I was hit in the face with a odor omg. I was like the they tried to cover the odor with a sweet spray that didn't help at all. But I was to tired to complain. Luckily I had some spray in my carry on bag and I was only there for a night. Check in was smooth and quick. But I wouldn't stay there again
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2015
Good stay for the price. The free shuttle was really helpful and efficient and the low cost parking for the week was helpful. Good airport stay.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2015
Dale
"Not ever going back there!!!!"
I stayed at this hotel Thanksgiving Day, and I will never book this hotel again. My room non smoking but around 4am in the morning, my room especially my bathroom was smelling like smoke. Someone in the hallway or other rooms were smoking it up. Went and told the front desk clerk, and all he could say was sorry, and to top it all off he was smelling like smoke. Used the dryer there to dry clothes, and wasn't even working. The front desk was hesitant to give money back for the dryer. The room itself had a smell to it, and was just plain dingy for a choice hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
susan
Clean soft bed easy transport awesome to stay at
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2015
Kylie
"Terrible shuttle service from airport"
First of all, their phone is out of order and you cannot call them for the airport shuttle to pick you up. I even tried the airport courtesy phone and twice it connected me to "Studio Six". I waited a half hour and when they came, they weren't expecting me. We drove around in circles picking up more and more people for another 40 minutes and were crammed in like sardines. The room was ok but freezing cold. When I tried to turn on heat, only cold air blew out and I slept in my nightclothes AND robe trying to get warm
1 night trip Nov 21, 2015
Pamela
"family"
Room was fine, the shuttle being a 24 hour shuttle was great! The front desk staff was a little confused it seemed, maybe training a guy. Not very friendly and talking about other guests in front of me. Not very professional. Room slept 4 but there were only two towels.
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2015
iva
Nasty place. Not clean. Terrible odor. Bathroom ceiling was dirty where the bathroom on the above floor was leaking water. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2015
Miles
"Good Spot"
The hallways smelled like old cigarette smoke but when I got to the room it was a breath of fresh air. Room was clean and had a fridge and microwave in it. It also had a working iron with ironing board. Bed was comfortable. The Lady at the front desk was helpful, nice and patient with me. Before I played my round of golf I was able to fill up on waffles, eggs and OJ.
4 night trip Nov 5, 2015
"Nascar"
we have stayed here at this same hotel for over 3 years 3 times a year for nascar. Close to the Speedway is why we stay. Have a great breakfast, rooms are not bad would like to see a little painting etc to rooms. Staff is very friendly and always helpful! great price for weekend rates
2 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
Anna
"Convenient...."
We weren't there very long. Was a convenient lil place to spend the night with having an early morning flight. Plus they offered free shuttle and $5 parking a day while we were away. Easy pick up at airport to get us back to our vehicle. It's an older place but was a clean bed for the night.
1 night romance trip Nov 3, 2015
"airport hotel"
Just needed place near airport, didn't want to spend much money. Give for one night. Not somewhere I would stay no long period
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2015
D'Anna
"a quality,Quality inn"
only stayed 1 night to visit a friend.was a great deal for the price,and having a free airport shuttle worked out great.only about a 5-7 min drive.room was clean and had a small fridge and micro with a denny's ,and convient store across the street. i would stay here again
1 night trip Nov 2, 2015
Frog
"No extra charge for airport shuttle."
Just need to sleep for a few hours close to the airport before my flight so didn't stay long enough for evaluation. Comfortable bed and nice shower pressure. Clean. Shuttle to airport included not like the UK where they charge $6.
1 night family trip Nov 3, 2015
Wallace
"It was so nice. The breakfast was delicious and Yo"
It was so nice. The breakfast was delicious and You had a lot of choices. We had a problem with the TV and they just changed it. I would stay again there.
3 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
blanca
The best thing about the stay was the free beeakfast and the lady at the desk when we checked in. The room was clean, but the housekeepers came cleaned the bathroom but didn't make the bed, our keys wouldn't work.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
"Dirty and sloppy crowded parking need upgrade roo"
One of the staff in the lobby was rude and no patience cuz of my deaf and my commucation while another staff who was with her tried to help me and was aware of her attitudes I had never had problem with lobby staffs til I was not impressed with her. I told her to calm down and listen to ur heart
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
"Noisy A/C and jets"
Ice maker broken one day, elevator broken another day, room key never worked without getting front desk to reprogram it, room attendants don't speak English and only clean certain things. Yes they clean the tub and toilet, but something was splashed on the bathroom door and they never wiped it off during 4 night stay. The AC unit was so noisy I could barely hear the TV, and I swear the landing gear from airliners was leaving skid marks on the roof.
Other trip Oct 31, 2015
Momma
"General Manger from Twilight Zone"
My wife and I stayed at the hotel for a week trip. I thought from the outside it looked great. Now on the inside, Terrible! General Manager is out of horror movie, there were roaches and wasps in my room. When we were relocated to another room. Same thing. The manager then told us to "deal with it." DO NOT STAY HERE!!
4 night business trip Oct 26, 2015
"Why you should spend a few more $ elsewhere!!!"
The online amenities listed had complementary self parking and shuttle to the airport. I was charged 35$ parking on top of the room rate. In the end I could've stayed in a much nicer, closer, cleaner hotel for the same amount that included parking. I never even got to sleep because the Indian family that ran/owned the hotel lived there and their children ran around all night on the floor above us and blared the tv. I had to be in the lobby at 3:30 am to shuttle to the airport so at 1:30 am I called it a waste and got up and prepared to leave.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2015
Marc
"Good, short Had to pay for our shuttle back."
Ok only stay one night. Vending machine kept $1.50 not enough in the tiny soap boxes to do laundry.
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
an
"great stay close to airport"
great room shuttle service from the airport Denney's restaurant across the street.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2015
"Do Not Stay Here!!!"
Was only at the hotel less than 8 hours, and had our GMC Yukon Broken into while parked only a few spots from the main front door. They popped the glass back hatch and stole my two leather back row seats. When we came down for airport shuttle at 4:20am I noticed they were gone. Robert the front desk clerk refused to call Police or offer any assistance. He would not give us a manager name or any contact information. The shuttle driver finally called Police for us, however by this time it took them so long to come we could not stay to meet with Police or we would miss our flight. Plus they said they have no cameras anywhere on the property?
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
Very old room. Bathroom was clean, but the carpet was old, stained and dirty.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2015
It was perfect.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2015
Jimmy
"great stay near DFW"
Great hotel near DFW. Friendly and helpful staff, full hot breakfast. Rooms modern and impeccable. We always stay here when passing through Dallas.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2015
"Decent place"
It is a decent hotel for a budget traveler. Breakfast was really good. Everything else was good too except for bathroom which are really really small and uncomfortable.
2 night romance trip Oct 20, 2015
"Good value for the money"
The overall look and size of the room was average, there was enough space to move around with 4 people. The bathroom was very small though. The mini fridge was leaking water which spilled onto the carper in front of it. When I called front desk about it, they didn't seem too worried. The linens were clean and soft. There were several red stains on the carpet. I didn't utilize their free breakfast. There's only one slow elevator for the hotel. I probably would stay there again, the price was very good.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
"We will be back..."
We loved our room and we will be back but only for that room because it was great!
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
"Very close to DFW at a fair price"
All in all we had a good overnight stay. The hot breakfast was good & we liked being across the street from a restaurant for lunch & supper. I do have to add that while the room was very clean, the carpet was badly stained. We did appreciate the lamps with extra power outlets, very helpful for phones & other devices.
Other trip Oct 16, 2015
MJ
"This place has seen some hard mileage."
I have a significant hearing loss so I found it particularly difficult to communicate with the desk clerk who's native language was obviously not English. Our room seemed clean along with the beds and linens. You can just tell that because this place is right near the airport it must see a lot of traffic. It's not run down, It's kind of like your faithful used car it still, reliable, comfortable, familiar, doesn't look too bad so why replace it. I couldn't hear the planes but like I said I have a significant amount of hearing loss. We would stay again.
2 night family trip Sep 30, 2015
Marshall
"Great for Texas and OU Red River Rivalry"
We booked this hotel in advanced for about $50 and my roommate and I split it for $25 each. We stayed one night and spent the day at the State Fair. The hotel was only about 20-30 minutes out, but because it was so close to the expressways, it was easy to travel in and out of Dallas.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
"liked it"
good overall stay. arrived a little late but front desk was very helpful. if you want to have a room in this hotel make sure to book it in advance since they fill up very quickly. good breakfast.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2015
"Very good stay"
We booked 8 rooms for one night stay for our basketball tournament in Dallas. Manager was very helpful throughout the entire process. She even upgraded the coaching staff for a suite for the night. They also have a very good breakfast. I would highly recommend this place to everyone. Great spot for the great price.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2015
"Roach Hotel"
Fisrt my wife was the one who stayed in the Room had a bad smell of mold, when I opened the door the first things greeting me in the room was big roaches when asked to be moved in was told they was sold out, and I was offered bug spray when I got it, it wasn't bug spray it was bleach in a spray bottle which I'm allergic to. I finally picked my shoe and hit the roach and the other disappeared, had to wiped all with a wet cloth open the door for a bit so the smell of bleach will go away it did help with the moldy smell a little. Took a shower search for the other roaches couldn't find them and I went to sleep.
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
Really enjoyed my stay this weekend.
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2015
Pamela
"Decent room for a good price and family friendly."
Decent room for a good price and family friendly.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
Anil
"Decent"
I stated with my 1 and 9 year old. Hotel was nice and breakfast was hot with a selection of eggs,sausage, biscuits and gravy. Staff was nice and overall welcoming! The location was located near the interstate! The one down fall.. On our second night there we seen 4 roaches in our room. When I contacted the front desk all he said was they could come spray.. Well with an infant and an asthma child they weren't coming to spray! The next morning they offered to move rooms however we were already leaving that day. Guess they could of done something a little better then apologize. Aside from that it was ok!
2 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
Abby
"Good Quality, Good Service, Good Value"
I was asked to write a review.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2015