All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America

Room is all right
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Great value!"
Great value for the price! The lobby smell wasn't the best for a first impression, but the hotel was great! Clean, kept up, friendly staff, and the continental breakfast was awesome!
Business trip Apr 17, 2016
Kristin
"Roach hotel"
Checked in around 10:30 pm the night we arrived. Check in was fast, but the lobby warm, half updated, & reeked of smoke. Was feeling a little weary but for the price decided I could deal. Got up to the room & felt a little better upon first glance. new countertops, fresh caulking and a mini fridge. First thing we did was put our bags down & used the rr...looked down & there was a dead roach on the floor...a little one. gave it another chance & decided maybe it got tracked in somehow. room seemed to have clean sheets and everything else was ok. Because we were short on cash couldn't stay anywhere more expensive. Slept ok bed was uncomfortable but again for the price couldn't complain. As long as you can get past the noise of airplanes your good. Next day get to the room all was good for the night until the next morning. Was packing up so I put our suitcase on the bed (which I had placed on the floor and left unzipped) flipped the top open and low and behold a FREAKING ROACH was in my bag with my clothes I FLIPPED. We hurried up & packed our stuff..during packing I pulled the cover back & ANOTHER ROACH. By this point I was disgusted & FURIOUS. Went down to check out & told the lady in the front...she apologized many times & offered a discount. accepted her offer...she printed a receipt & I went on my way. The next day I checked my bank & I was charged the original amount. I am still trying to get that worked out. Moral of the story...save yourself the headache.
2 night business trip Apr 6, 2016
"not recommended"
Had a problem with the shuttle service from the airport and the woman I talked to was very rude. Got to the room and there was dirty kleenexes in the room that have been picked up. Called housekeeping and it took them 30 minutes to get there to clean up the room. Would not recommend this place.
1 night trip with friends Apr 8, 2016
This was great for anyone on a limited budget, but needing a decent place to stay. I was surprised to have the regular continental breakfast accompanied by a small hot breakfast and fresh waffle mix with a waffle maker. It was a nice addition. I was also surprised to see that I had a small kitchenette in my room that included a kitchen sink, cabinets and hot plate for cooking. It was definitely more than I was expecting.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2016
Cheri
"Horrible customer service"
It would have been better if the front desk clerk would have been profecional. The hotel website stated that they have shuttle service however when you you call to get the shuttle telephone lines are busy, I let the clerk know and she stated "WE KNOW THERES NOTHING I CAN DO" no apology. Bad customer service.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2016
Bernie
Love it, down from California for wrestlemania, was there for a week, the breakfast was great loved it, nice aND quite
6 night family trip Mar 29, 2016
josh
"Lobby looks nice, cockroaches in room"
Everything was good except for the cockroaches that scattered when we woke up in the morning. Told the front desk, he said they try to keep them out, but aren't always successful. They tried to reassure me by letting me know that they have them at their house too. I don't know how in their minds that justifies that I have to sleep with them in my hotel room. I wouldn't imagine the nicer hotels right next to them would allow cockroaches to roam about.
1 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2016
"Good stay"
There 3 nights with husband for his seminar just across 114, so was convenient. Good Food, parking, & service. Comfortable bed.
3 night business trip Mar 30, 2016
Liz
Hotel that's ok if you need to be near the airport for 1 night and don't want to spend lots of cash.
2 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2016
"Be careful with your money"
I have been charged twice, not happy
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2016
Alberto
"Patron"
Hotel tried to charge me a higher price and switch me to a handicap room so I went to another hotel.
2 night business trip Mar 29, 2016
"Good value but dated and in need of renewing."
Carpet was old and dirty. Elevator old and tiny. Night clerk polite but harried. Morning staff unfriendly, not helpful and indifferent to my needs. Could not answer questions about hotel programs. ,, .
1 night trip Mar 25, 2016
"stayed there before wil stay again"
only problem was the a/c did not work well and the filters where dirty after I cleaned them it still did not put out cold air
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2016
philip
"Decent Hotel, but late shuttle to airport"
We stayed here because we missed a connecting flight and this was a cheap hotel close to the airport. The room was fine, however the shuttle to the airport was running behind schedule.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2016
"Good to get some rest between flights."
We just spent one night to change flights. The shuttle bus came fast to the airport and took us back well too. We thought we didn't have breakfast included, but we could have some before getting on the bus. The room was big enough, and everything was clean. That's all I can say from the only night we spent in this hotel.
1 night trip with friends Mar 24, 2016
Pilar
"NOT RECOMMENDED!"
Upon arrival, the clerk did not even greet us. No smile, unfriendly. The hotel was not just old but filthy, I would not even take off my socks, the carpet was "crunchy." It smelled of cigarette smoke inside the hotel and our "non-smoking" room. My son lost money in the vending machine and the clerk was rude about it. When checking out there was not even acknowledgement that we were there.
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
Tanya
Definitely not what I saw on the pictures online..majority of the workers were very rude. The only thing I enjoyed was the breakfast
3 night trip Mar 23, 2016
It was ok. But the room grossed me put a bit. The walls had stains on them and the carpet near the bathroom looked like there was a blood stain on it. Thank god we were staying only one night.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2016
The whole first floor rooms used to be smoking rooms...and they still smell like it. However the staff was nice enough to move us upstairs.
1 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2016
Zoe
Did not get wifi password. There was old food under the bed that had not been cleaned.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2016
The staff is exceptional, very courteous and helpful from check in to check out. This is a high volume hotel with a considerable amount of airline staff staying at the location. The breakfast is better than the majority of hotels in the price category; scrambled eggs, breakfast sausage and biscuits along with the waffles, cereal and yogurt. The room I stayed in was lacking electric outlets, and the facility would be wise to invest in the charging stations that many hotels have gone to. The lack of electric outlets made it very difficult to work without unplugging the lamp. Overall this is a good location, and worth taking a look at when in the area.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2016
"excellent and comfortable."
It was great. Would be better to have the shower with a faster flow of water to save time.
3 night family trip Mar 3, 2016
Rasheed
"Little Quality at the Quality Inn"
We booked the hotel for our last night in the DFW area because it was close to the airport for our departure. The room was decent size and the bed was comfortable enough but it really needs some updating. The carpet in the hallways were dirty, dusty, and smelled. The paint was chipping everywhere, especially in the bathroom. Fixtures in the bathroom were falling off the walls. The shower head was coming off and water would spray out from it all over the tiny room and floor. The sink was out in the main sleeping area. The wooden door was chipped, dented, and really didn't instill the feeling of safety. There were little hairs and fuzz all over the "clean" towels in our bathroom. Since it was just me and my husband and only one night it wasn't so bad but I would definitely not bring my family here.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2016
"Look further"
The walls and carpet were dirty, I could smell cigetette smoke, the bed was uncomfortable, the front desk crew were rude, the housekeepers didn't speak English (I didn't care about that). The only good thing about this hotel was the free breakfast that I only took advantage of 1 time.
4 night trip Feb 25, 2016
Tami
"Good for a bed"
Hotel was overall very warm (hot) and the AC didnt work very well....room was very small.
1 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2016
Lana
"Make another choice.."
The best thing about this hotel is the free shuttle to and from the airport. Other than that, it wasn't so hot. Upon arrival out first room had ROACHES. I am not exaggerating...there were roaches. I went down to the front desk and promptly asked to be moved. The front desk staff did not apologize nor did he seem surprised, but did move our room. The second room did not have roaches that we saw, but it wasn't very clean. Luckily we were only staying one night. Breakfast was standard but ends at 9:30am...promptly. The staff started cleaning up at 9:29am while guests were still trying to make their breakfast. 9:30am is a bit early, especially for a weekend. There was construction being performed at 9am in the morning that we couldn't enjoy having our window open and it was so loud in the breakfast area that it was not enjoyable either. I have stayed in budget rooms before, but never one that lacked so much of everything...I do not recommend.
1 night family trip Feb 18, 2016
Shalon
"vp at Snowy village USA Inc."
The place was at mear airport and reasonable price.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2016
Mehwa
"Worth the Price"
The hotel was reasonably priced, decent convenience breakfast, close to the Irving Convention Center and was fairly comfortable. Only negatives I would give it are these: 1. walls/ceiling are really thin so you can be miserable if neighbors/upstairs are being jerks but headphones or earplugs help with this; 2. Wifi is slow/sporatic, this is because there is no password on it so anyone can access it; 3. the showers kinda suck, the "pressure" was fine but I think there is a limiter on how much water comes out so showers took a while. Overall, I would probably stay again.
2 night family trip Feb 12, 2016
kelly
Nice hotel for the price had no issues
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2016
"Okay for the price"
chose the hotel for location. was in irving for cmm engineering training. requested a non-smoking room. could still smell smoke from either the cleaning crew, neighbors or both. I hate the smell of cigarette smoke!!! The hotel offered me a can of air freshener (i had to take it back because it was their only one). Bed was made but floor was not vacuumed.
5 night business trip Jan 17, 2016
"Initially unorganized, they came thru."
only used it to get some sleep on an international flight connection that was delayed for 10 hours. They seem somewhat unorganized with their shuttle schedule, but when asked, the somewhat dumbfounded staff came through with a strong desire to really help me. It was a bit loud as many planes came right overhead, but for the purpose I needed it, it was good.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2016
Phillip
"Good inexpensive hotel next to DFW"
This was a good hotel, especially for the price. Check in was quick and easy even though they seemed pretty busy. The location was convenient, not just for DFW, but easily accessible good restaurants. Quiet area. The hotel room itself was more than adequate. The bed was comfortable, the TV worked and had good quality. The room was clean. We had one noisy neighbor that got room service (pizza delivery) at 1am which kept us from getting a great night of sleep, especially since we had to get up at 3:30am for an early flight the next day. We were unable to have the breakfast due to the early flight. We had no further expectations - we would stay here again if we had an early flight out of DFW.
Other trip Jan 11, 2016
"great night"
My stay was just for 1 day but it was great! Front desk needs to let you have the wifi info after check in.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2016
aldo
"In need of a REFUND."
Would be nice to give some type of review, that is if I had actually stayed there. Asked the clerk to cancel my reservation after i was told no rooms were available. Only to be charged for a room I never stepped foot in.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Veronica
"No heat and rain coming through window"
I stayed at this hotel the night of the tornados in Dallas when my flight was canceled. I got the last room and the floor was wet from flooding, the heat was broken and there wasn't another room for me to switch to. I ended up laying in bed for a few hours wearing many layers of clothes before just going back to the airport for the heat.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2015
"People skills need to improve"
The lady at the counter has no customer skills, need to learn how to treat and speak to customers.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2015
Emmanuel
"Free Shuttle"
The room was comfortable enough, but needs new pillows to go with the nice beds. The elevator was broken, so we had to carry our bags down from the third floor on the day of departure, which was a pain. The free shuttle to the terminals was great and the driver wonderful.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Wanda
"Great value"
My sister and I did a "memory lane" visit to our old home town. We got a great rate at hotels.com. This hotel was comfortable and clean, and the free breakfast very filling. I would recommend this hotel to any traveler on a budget.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
Mary Ann
"Roach motel. App would not let me rate it properly"
We could no longer stand being in our room that at 2300 we packed all our stuff and left. Photos and videos of cockroaches. It was horrific!!!!
Other trip Dec 17, 2015
Hotel was average. Nice check in and a great breakfast. Would probably stay there again.
2 night romance trip Dec 8, 2015
russ
"The Lesmes family visited"
Quick overnight to take the next morning flight
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
EUFEMIA Lissette
"Good place for overnight airport stay"
Great place to stay close to the airport. Shuttle to DFW was great.
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2015
Angel
There were insects in the room.... one bit one of the family members... very sad... there was a scorpion seen in the room as well
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2015
Mansoor
"Great quick service but needs renovation"
The location was perfect. I had a interview at the double tree that was right across the street. But as soon as I walked into the room I was hit in the face with a odor omg. I was like the they tried to cover the odor with a sweet spray that didn't help at all. But I was to tired to complain. Luckily I had some spray in my carry on bag and I was only there for a night. Check in was smooth and quick. But I wouldn't stay there again
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2015
Good stay for the price. The free shuttle was really helpful and efficient and the low cost parking for the week was helpful. Good airport stay.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2015
Dale
"Not ever going back there!!!!"
I stayed at this hotel Thanksgiving Day, and I will never book this hotel again. My room non smoking but around 4am in the morning, my room especially my bathroom was smelling like smoke. Someone in the hallway or other rooms were smoking it up. Went and told the front desk clerk, and all he could say was sorry, and to top it all off he was smelling like smoke. Used the dryer there to dry clothes, and wasn't even working. The front desk was hesitant to give money back for the dryer. The room itself had a smell to it, and was just plain dingy for a choice hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
susan
Clean soft bed easy transport awesome to stay at
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2015
Kylie
"Terrible shuttle service from airport"
First of all, their phone is out of order and you cannot call them for the airport shuttle to pick you up. I even tried the airport courtesy phone and twice it connected me to "Studio Six". I waited a half hour and when they came, they weren't expecting me. We drove around in circles picking up more and more people for another 40 minutes and were crammed in like sardines. The room was ok but freezing cold. When I tried to turn on heat, only cold air blew out and I slept in my nightclothes AND robe trying to get warm
1 night trip Nov 21, 2015
Pamela
"family"
Room was fine, the shuttle being a 24 hour shuttle was great! The front desk staff was a little confused it seemed, maybe training a guy. Not very friendly and talking about other guests in front of me. Not very professional. Room slept 4 but there were only two towels.
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2015
iva
Nasty place. Not clean. Terrible odor. Bathroom ceiling was dirty where the bathroom on the above floor was leaking water. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2015