All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here8205 Esters Blvd, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Nice hotel close to DFW"
Friendly staff and very good free shuttle service to DFW even very early morning.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Jun
The only thing that was not a good experience was the gravy was cold and the biscuits was hard. Once I brought the gravy issue up to the one in charge of it she went and got someone to see what the problem was and it was the plug. But other that that it was good and I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Oct 14"
Short night interrupted by wrong call from PD for a 911 caller who gave our room wrongly.
1 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
Generally dissatisfied with hotel staff and room locations.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
we asked for a non smoking, but the room had a heavy smoke smell. since I had booked it thru expedia, they could not change it. Also, they over book the shuttle bus and all they told me was that I would have to figure it out what to do.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"5 min to airport"
The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff so kind... The hotel is very deteriorated, outside walls and windows. The hotel is just to 5 min to airport
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Vinicio
"Small budget friendly room"
you get what you pay for....I didn't pay much and didn't expect much. I felt safe and comfortable in the room even though the room was very small. I wasn't able to discern from the pictures how small the room was. The biggest downside is that this hotel is right near the airport so you hear the planes very well as they are coming and going! Overall, the hotel is OK and I would stay there again when on a tight budget.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Mona
"Great hotel close to DFWAirport"
Nice freindly staff. Room was clean nd had everything i needed
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
ena
"Not bad but not good either"
Very average hotel. Front desk nice and helpful but room was small and smelled of water damage which also made my clothes smell. Wifi speed very slow. Convenient to DFW. Not the best hotel but certainly not the worst either.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
Very valuable in compare to price. Not luxary but clean and comfortable
4 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
Ehsan
The room smell dirty and musty. The carpet was dirty. Need new management or ownership to take care of the cleaning and service. With this bad experience I will never stay in this hotel again.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
If you like hard beds, it's okay. Breakfast wasn't good. Price was great, you get what you pay for.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Don
Extremely disappointed, booked for two nights this past weekend and hotel isn't clean, in the process of remodel and room smelled like big spray. We couldn't get passed the smell, so we forfeited our night and booked a room at another location.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Quality Inn DFW"
I booked and PAID for our hotel 2 months in advance of our stay. I asked for two double queen rooms. We got there and they were "negative on rooms" is how they phrased it. They had given out our rooms already. So they offered us three separate rooms with cots. We said we were ok with this and so they set us up with keys and sent us to the third floor. The first floor was smoking and the entire place including breakfast area and front desk WREAKED of smoke! The third floor was creepy. Most of the rooms looked like they had been locked up for years. Many had regular hollow doors not normal hotel doors. One of the rooms we were told was ours had a normal door with a normal lock/handle NOT a hotel door with a place to swipe the key so we got into one of the rooms and I called down to the front desk. She said she'd send someone up... 30 minutes later no one showed so we went back downstairs and she set us up with a different room. We all got in our rooms and a lady started to open the door to the room I was staying in because the front desk gave her my room. Then they called to ask what rooms they had given us because they couldn't figure it out. NIGHTMARE. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL. I picked Quality Inn because I usually don't have any issues with them. But this was awful! Then the front desk told us breakfast was at 5:30am. So we went down to eat at 5:40 only to be screamed at by the lady who was setting out breakfast that breakfast would not be ready until 6:00. Ugh!
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
SRS
Front desk needs to be more accompdating
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the airport."
Hotel is very close to the airport (8 minutes by hotel shuttle). Hot breakfast !You can have dinner at Denny's (very Bad!!) or at one of the nearby hotels(very expensive). Shuttle service to the airport is very good organized.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Not a nice hotel by any means but good location."
This hotel isn't nice by any means but it has a great location if you're just needing a place to crash for a night before or after a flight at DFW. Our room was missing a chair, floor was uneven and the mattress was pretty worthless. Plus it had an old musty kind of smell. Other than that it was fine for a quick night of rest before an early morning flight.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"DISAPPOINTING VISIT"
We arrived on Friday evening (already paid for room a month in advance, we were in town, we stay for 3 nights) and check into our non smoking room and it stunk like old cigarettes. There was 4 of us staying in the room(hotel was advised this when room was booked) and there was 2 bath towels. So I decided lets order in dinner and found out the phone didn't work. I went to the front desk and the young lady was very unconcerned and said oh ok. I had to ask her for 2 more bath towels and she groaned. The next day again I had to battle the girl for 2 more bath towels and that same day my husbands under armor ball cap went missing. I went to the front desk again and complained was told to stop back by in an hour went back nothing and the cleaning staff was questioned and while I got In the elevator I could hear the cleaning staff speak bad about me. That next morning we had early events to be at and when we got back to our room the hat was magically placed back in my room. To sum it up I will never stay there again, I should have stuck to Wingate that is were we stayed 2 months ago when we were in town. Lesson learned!
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Lilly
The hotel was in midst of some repairs...new carpet on 3rd floor. It is an older place but pretty well maintained. The pillows were too puffy for me. Overall a great place for the money. Would stay again.
4 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Did not like the room at all. The room decor was very outdated, the bathroom was small, carpet felt dirty, and the top door latch was broken so did not feel safe.
3 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
"Great values"
Great facility for family layover stay - 15 min to terminals with free shuttle. Great values: queen beds, clean room, fridge, microwave. Breakfast can start earlier though.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Old and rundown"
This place is overpriced and shouldn't even be listed on the website. You feel like you need to stay in the shower the whole stay because every time that you get out you will feel dirty again
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Grant
"Good for a DFW layover"
Just what we expected. Budget motel, quick shuttle to DFW. Room was clean, breakfast was good.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Shannon
"north entrance"
great except I should have chose a south entrance location...
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
arnold
The staff was very unhelpful no where on this site or the personal site was it stated a pet deposit. Yet they do require one the manager or owner was standing in lobby during my concern and never spoke up. I paid it got to room #1 for the door to be broken and won't lock. Went back down to lobby got another room for my 7 year old to get in shower and the knob to come off in his hand while the water is on hot and no way to turn it off. The manager when told about it laughed. I would not even book this hotel for my worst enemy it was awful.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
"Not what it was rated! Beware of shuttle!"
First of all we could NOT get the free shuttle to come pick us up. The desk gal told me no 2 ties when i called and the third time said," I have 50 people in my lobby and I cannot talk to you right now. We had to pay $30 to have a taxi come pick us up, We asked if they could reimburse us once we got there and she said , "No, we can not promise anything. If it's too busy to come get you we're sorry. So airport travelers BEWARE OF SHUTTLE SERVICE.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Cheap hotel...Free breakfast"
When I arrived at the hotel courtesy shuttle pick up point, I called the hotel to see when the next van would arrive. The person who answered said it would arrive in 10 minutes. Well 25 mins. after that phone call the van arrives with the driver on what sounded like a personal call which is fine by me except he still kept talking in the phone while loading my suitcase in the van with one hand while I picked up the other side of the suitcase to push it in. The ride over was quick and once he completed his call he did engage me in conversation. Check in was quick and painless however I did get bit by a mosquito while waiting. The one elevator had no ventilation. When I got to my room it was what I expected... clean but not pretty. Ice water and coffee were available downstairs which was nice. i was awoken at 7 am by a knock on the door. From what I could interpret through our language barrier I think shrink she was trying to find out if I was ready to clean my room. I told her no thanks, not when I am still sleeping . The next morning when I arrived at the dining area the only tables that werea available were dirty with other guests finished plates. U cleared it and wiped if down myself.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
K
"Don't bother reserving your room"
I reserved my room 4 weeks in advance for a nonsmoking double queen room for 3 adults- paid extra for the 3rd adult- for our flight to our Disney Wedding. We were gonna be arriving late, so I called at 1pm to explain we would be checking in at 12:30am. We got there right when I said, and they gave us a smoking KING bedroom. For three adults. And he didn't even tell me, I had to find out when I got to the room. So it was me, my now husband, and my now brother-in-law in a king bedroom. I went back and told him and he said that all the other double bed rooms had been taken already since we arrived so late.. Even though I told them and had a reservation set a month in advance. And as if that wasn't bad enough, the floor felt wet, the bed felt wet, everything felt wet and humid and gross. I wouldn't choose any other hotel next time.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"small but pleasant"
The check in was easy with the help of the lady and gentleman at the front desk. We asked for a non smoking room...the room still smelled of smoke...what got me was as soon as we entered the room a sink was atvour left..looked out of place..my gusdand is 6ft 6 inches tall 235lbs ge was crammed in the bathroom had to undress in the room by the sink lol the go in to take a shower then repeat to get dressed funny to me and for me but not him.. OTHER THAN THAT WE SLEPT GREAT ON THE KING BED GREAT SLEEP TO BE SO CLOSE TO DFW.. HOPE THIS HELP THANX
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
lol it was funny
"Very noisy"
This hotel is very busy. It is very noisy. I can not sleep well for the whole night. The bed is not clean as well.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
"quality inn"
It was horrible and I will never stay there again. It smelled terrible, there was boxes and such all through the hallway which made it hard to take your things to your room. Also I thought I paid for everything with hotels.com but when I got there I was charged $50 more.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
misty
"Economically priced room."
Nothing outstanding comes to mind. Just a basic room. Bathroom a little on the small side.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
5 minute drive to airport
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
"Exellent airport hotel"
Safe area close to the dfa , facilities and room very good and friendly hotel staff
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Manuel
"Hotel staff "over rode paid in advance reservation"
We booked a room with 2 queen beds for 2 people, and paid in advance for this. When we checked in, they placed us in a room with only 1 queen bed. We complained to the front desk, and their response was that since the reservation was made by a third party (Expedia.com), and since they were 100% booked for that night, our reservation was "over-ridden" and there was nothing they would do, not even provide a roll-away bed. After attempting to reason with them, they went to a local Wal-Mart and provided a piece of foam, and one of us had to sleep on the floor. LET ME REPEAT: A FULLY PAID UP GUEST HAD TO SLEEP ON THE FLOOR...!!! THIS IS TOTALLY INEXCUSEABLE for a hotel in the Choice Hotel chain to dishonor a PRE-PAID reservation in this fashion. I have complained to Expedia.com, to Choice Hotels, and to the Better Business Bureau of the North Texas area, but even after a week, there has been no reply from any of these, except for automated reply emails. I should receive a 50% refund since one of us did not even have a bed for the night !
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
Dr. Chris
"Not worth the stay, sorry"
I asked for a non smoking room. Room smelt like smoke, being allergic made it very uncomfortable and was unable to sleep due to the condition we stayed in. Carpet was old and down to the cloth that holds fiber of the carpet. The breakfast was horrible, biscuits were hard as rocks, could not cut them with a knife or stab with a fork or knife. The gravy that was there for the biscuits was bland, no flavor. Not the norm for a Quality Inn and Suites. Oh, our room did not have enough bath towels. We had to share towels, which again is very unsatisfactory. The only thing we liked about our stay there was the night front desk clerk. He was very nice and helpful.
1 night trip Jun 3, 2014
"The hotel is clean and welcome staff"
I came late for checking but the staff is very friendly and helpful to get the room quickly.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"worst ever in Irving, Tx"
IT STARTED AS SOON AS UP PULL UP IN THE PARKING AREA THE WATER WAS STANDING THEY NEED A DRAINAGE SYSTEM FOR PARKING LOT.THEN THE RUG WAS KEEPING A SMELL IN THE HALLWAY! THE ROOMS WERE BAD SINKS DRAINAGE LINEN ON BED TORN AND YELLOW SHEETS SUPPOSED TO BEEN WHITE! 2 day stay was bad! They wouldn't let me cancel my second day!
2 night romance trip May 25, 2014
Rose
Over all good
3 night business trip May 19, 2014
Kavis
"Quality Inns DFW"
Rooms need serious update. Breakfast is poor. Amenities inside the room are very old.
Other trip May 23, 2014
Nick
"A little disapointing"
I didn't expect the hotel to be great because of the price but I would spend a little more for something better. When had reserved a non-smoking room and were given a room on the first floor that had a cigerate (for smoking room) on the door. When we opened the door there was an overwhelming smell of smoke. We went to the front desk and let them know we had a non-smoking room instead of smoking. Two employees told us the room was a non-smoking room. When I explained their was a smoking sign on the door the told us that it used to be a smoking room but was now a non-smoking room. I told them it was unacceptable, especially since my wife has asmtha, and we would not be able to stay in that room. They gave us another room that did not smell like smoke but it had an odor. It wasn't so bad that we couldn't stay in the room, but was a little disappointing. We booked the room because we flew in at 10:30pm and our next flight was early the next morning so we didn't need anything fancy for just a few hours of sleep. The hotel looks very weathered and not well maintained. It wasn't horrible for what we needed, but I would not want to spend anytime at all in the hotel and would not recommend it. A positive is that it is close to DFW airport which is what we wanted.
Other trip May 23, 2014
Brent
"Interior is okay; the exterior is dirty and unkept"
Bad exterior...work on landscaping and keeping the exterior clean at all times
Other trip May 19, 2014
Angie
"Fake picture !"
The pictures are fake and the hotel is very old. I don´t like old hotels.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Yikes"
Airport shuttle driver picked us up late after a long day and drove like he had a learner a permit. Really scary! The hotel is really run down. Pool really dirty. Room was non smoking but smelled. Carpet was gross. The night shift help was not helpful. Day shift was much better. Good breakfast. We only spent about 6 hours total there between flights, thank goodness.
Other trip May 18, 2014
Tracie USA
"Nice hotel close to DFW Airport"
For the price the hotel is nice. Overall the rooms just need to be updated this was my 2nd time staying there.
Other trip May 14, 2014
"I would stay again"
It's an older hotel so it does need minor improvements. Towels were scarce in the room but if you ask upfront they were nice and gave you more with no issue. Considering how close to the airport we were I didn't hear anything but the doors up and down the hall were loud every time they shut and you could hear walking/running. Definitely would stay again. You get what you paid for and bfast had a nice setup also.
Other trip May 13, 2014
Jinna
"Not as described"
The hotel was not as described. I called before my stay, and they said there was no fee for pets. I called prior to booking because I didn't see a link or (*) asterisk that stated otherwise on hotels.com. The hotel attendee stated they did not have any pet fees; however, upon my arrival they charged me for my pets. I would have stayed elsewhere if the information would have been accurate. I was not impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel, or pool/patio area.
1 night trip May 5, 2014
"Two night stay"
Great price, close to highway, friendly staff, normal but timely free breakfast. This hotel seemed to be run by a family who also seemed to be living there. Had no effect on my stay.
2 night trip Apr 30, 2014
"Quality Inn Irving, TX"
Rooms were good and the bed was very comfortable with ample space to perform work related task however the bath area was too small and towels were almost non existent.
1 night business trip May 4, 2014
allen
The airport shuttle never showed up to get me, but luckily another hotel shuttle offered a ride since it was the middle of the night. There were van seats laid out in the hallway that were difficult to maneuver luggage around. But otherwise, the room itself and the extended continental breakfast were excellent!
1 night trip Apr 30, 2014