All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
8205 Esters Blvd, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Hotel close to airport"
Clean room thin walls hard to sleep when hear people in Hall
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
patti
"ehh"
It was okay. The lady at the front desk wasn't really friendly. She was kind of rude.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"motel stay"
It was nice the check in person was nice
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Great place far from big city chaos."
I was in town for ACM's. This hotel was away from all the chaos and crowds. I enjoyed the big room, very nice shower, and LCD TV.
3 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"good for price"
Terrible traffic but reasonable for price list
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
"Happy traveler"
I expected it to be more because of location but it was surprisingly affordable!
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
Diana
Poor Internet, very small rooms, breakfast ok, price ok
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"DFW"
We only stay one night, it was nice, good service!
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
Francisco
"horrible hotel to stay at."
The hotel was filthy and falling apart. My room had a big hole in the bathroom.while walking up to the hotel it smelled of cat urine. my family had three rooms and they were all the same.Next time I come to town I will most definitely NOT be staying there.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
ChrisTopher
Hotel needs a lot of remodeling and upgrades. I've stayed at other Quality Inn's and this was probably the worst condition. It was clean and people friendly but facilities need a lot of work
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"DFW - old and beat"
Cheap place near DFW but it was pretty bad. Like peeling paint and stuff. Cold water only in the shower was worst part. There are many hotels in area, probably can do better on same budget
"Clean and quiet"
Came to town to take a certification class and needed a place cheap. This hotel is quiet, clean, has good free breakfast, and nice tvs. Bed isn't comfortable at all.
5 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Clayton
"Never stay here again"
this hotel was horrible the people were very slow about being on top of things. Granted the price was cheap. We were only staying in Dallas for one night. We called ahead to make sure it would be ok if we checked in early and they front desk said sure. We got there a little after 1:30 and did not get checked In until 3. We were told the maids were cleaning our room with two queen beds finally at 2:50 I asked if we could just have a room they got us into a one bed. I do not see how it takes over an hour to clean one room. We will never stay here again not will we recommend this hotel. Even for one night it makes you feel so uneasy.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"decent place for price"
Not a five star place by any means. However, if you need a clean place close to airport at a good price this is a decent choice. Also has free breakfast with decent selection.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
Jeffrey
"Good Choice"
No complaints
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Justin
Room is clean. The location is very convenient for a traveler to catch early flight.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Very low end... run-down"
My room had stains on the walls and was overall very run-down. Not somewhere you wanted to stay for long.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Phillip
My stay was good. I enjoyed my room, it was quiet and comfortable. The only thing is they could expand the restroom.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"can't be trusted"
the shuttle did not pick us up from the airport the three of us waited over 2 hours from 9pm until after 11pm we gave up after numerous calls to the hotel saying they were coming we had an early flight so we bunked at the airport management denied Expedia's request for a return of my money so I call them thieves also
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
jim
overall it was good. Breakfast was good before i found that half of my cream cheese was covered with green mold.
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
"Overnight Dallas layover"
We like to stay at this hotel when we have an overnight layover in Dallas. Their hotel shuttle is very good. It runs 24 hours. The hotel is reasonable for a few hours sleep and the Westin is right next door with a bar that stays open late and serves very good food!
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
cheryl
"over all service"
BEING A 1ST TIME TRAVAL I WAS GREATED WITH KINDNESS AND HELP, EVEN WHEN I HAD TO ASK THE SAME QUESTION MORE THE ONCE. THEY INFORMED ME OF ALL THE THING THAT WAS AVAILABLE
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
MELVIN
"Inexpensive Comfortable Stay."
Pleasant Staff. Comfortable Room. Comon areas are a little tired.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
RICHARD
"good airport stay"
This is a good place to stay before a flight. It is easy and quick to get to the airport. The room and bed were comfortable and clean.
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"Conveniant and inexpensive"
No frills. Appreciated the free airport shuttle and breakfast.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Brooke
"Not so quality"
I called in the morning of my stay to check on my reservation just to make sure everything was set up correctly. After a nice conversation I said I may need and additional room. The service rep let me know that would not be a problem. Just make that happen when you arrive. Sounds all good right?.... When we arrived with an additional room request the hostess asked me whom I spoke with and when... I explained the above and said I should have called earlier in the day when she was there. She threw the other employee under the bus. We asked for a roll away bed... They could not find one, or it would not fit in the room. We asked for extra blankets .... They said they had none. We were even told that we had to be quiet (before our group came in the door). The morning breakfast was passable. I try to not be too judgy but you need to prepped for what you might run into.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"horrible"
it was the worst hotel stay ever. beds were very uncomfortable felt like I was sleeping on the floor the shower did not drain the water in the shower rose to her knees. told the front desk and they could act like they could have cared less. I will NEVER stay there again.
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
Cinnamon
"Nice place to stay"
Clean and quiet room, very friendly staff.
1 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
"Nice and cheap"
I really could not have asked for any more for the price we paid. The beds were comfortable, the staff was helpful and friendly, nice hotel breakfast, free airport shuttle, they even held onto our (huge) bags while we spent the day at the aquarium while airing for our flight. We would defiantly stay again.
1 night trip with friends Feb 2, 2015
Stayed here because the price was good and we could leave the car at the hotel and we got a ride to the airport. They have a hot breakfast that was included in the price of the room and it was very nice. Room was clean and quiet.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
sonja
"who make a copy of id and credit card"
My experience here was horrible. The hotel staff insisted that it was their policy to make a photocopy of your id and credit card. When we demanded to have the copies, they told us that we could not stay there, hence, we happily checked out. The killer is that the hotel staff asked us" Don't you trust us?" Of course not, i don't know you! it just had identity theft all over it! I STRONGLY DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL!!!!!! STAY AWAY!
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Digusted Client
Close to the airport. That is about the only thing this hotel had going for it. The elevator was kind of scary and I recommend using the stairs.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"you dont even get what you pay for...."
hotel, dirty throughout, elevator broke, vending machines on but not working money not by staff. noisy, aka no insulated walls....configuration of sink is at the front door literally...dangerous.
2 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
gregg
"BUGS"
it needs to take care of there bugs that's about it !
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
"Overall a good spot!"
We stayed her for convience & close to the airport. Most of the staff was helpful & the rooms were average, but we liked it!
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
"Good hotel for the value"
Convenient to the Airport
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Business trip"
Business trip
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"Room a little smaller than usual, elevator out one"
Had to walk up stairs with bad knee and hip when elevator went down, Then room key didn't work had to climb down and up again
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Billy
"It had a bed, that's what I needed."
Nothing special. Needed a place to sleep for several nights. No gym, no working washer and dryer. Plug outlets were shoddy, kind of worried I might get electrocuted. On the other hand, there are a a lot worse hotels to stay at, and this one was pretty affordable for the area. Staff was pretty nice.
5 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
"Bed"
I don't stay next time this hotel. Washbasin water comes slow and in the bathroom too small and shower water its to slow if someone take a shower its take a almost one hours.
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
Vikaskumar
"A quick overnight stay"
Needed to stay close to work overnight due to the threat of inclement weather. Nice comfortable bed and clean room
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Adrian
"it will do"
The tile was coming up in the bathroom and bathtub want clean. Other than that great service ands great rate
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Needs a larger courtesy van"
Rooms were clean, but tiny . . . especially for storing 4 pieces of luggage. Worst part was the courtesy van was very small and not able to accommodate many passengers with luggage.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
connie
"2 Problems"
1.The internet has no speed 2.Shuttle to the airport every 45 min.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
Very nice for the price and the airport shuttle was nice bonus.
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2014
it was good for the price paid. can improve further. room was good,comfortable & clean.some tiles in the bathroom were coming off,drew attention of front desk while leaving-no major complaint.staff was friendly & helpfull,specially had good experience with one Mr.Jose on front desk. bharat trivedi.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
bharat
"Best complimentary breakfast"
This is the only budge hotel with the 8/10 complimentary breakfast I've ever been to when compares to those free breakfast that you don't even want to go downstairs. Room is okay for the price but the tap water flows like a small stream that you can barely wash your face properly. This is the only negative part I've experienced during my stay. Hotel staff are nice with good quality of service.
2 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
The staff were very professional and the the overall services were impressive. I once checked in at a branch in Toronto sometime last month and i bet, the experience had been satisfactory.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Buckie
"Good overall"
Older hotel and could use some fixing up, but the room was clean and inviting.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2014