All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
8205 Esters Blvd, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Short Stay"
Hotel was appropriately priced for the area. Good service at check-in and check-out. Friendly staff.
1 night business trip May 31, 2015
Terry
"ok for the price"
Ok for the price
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Samer
"Not the Ritz but clean and comfortable."
There is a great deal of renovations going on right now. My son forgot his iPad at the front desk, when we back-tracked 30 minutes later, the front desk clerks were happy to return it. The elevator was a bit temperamental, but with stairs at both ends of the hotel we just adjusted our route. We had an early departure and were pleased to find breakfast was set out a bit before 6am.
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
Leslie
"Worth stay for the cost for a night"
Stay was comfortable. Missed breakfast since it starts at 6 am only and we had to leave little early since early morning flight.Wake up call was in time. Courtsey van for airport drop was in time. The carpets need to change otherwise room was ok with fridge and microwave facility with reasonable rent. The front desk executive was less co operative.
1 night trip with friends May 31, 2015
Viral
"Getaway"
It was a good stay and the continental breakfast was great.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
"Fair price"
Good price totaly makeover new carpet and paint! Poor breakfast.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Marcelo Edu
"AWFUL!!!!!!"
The lobby was nicely renovated, so I was excited to see the hotel room. I was very disappointed. The rooms were extremely tiny. It had a smell of urine. The comforter was very outdated and the mattress felt like sleeping on a brick. There was exposed sheet rock in the room. I did not walk barefoot on the carpet because it was filthy. Soooooo much noise inside and outside of hotel. Service was horrible and front desk workers were rude and unwelcoming. Will NEVER stay there again!!! Not even worth $40.00.
2 night trip May 24, 2015
"Decent for 1 night if your in a pinch!"
My fiance and I stayed here for and we were in for an experience. We picked this location simply for how close it was to the airporthe it was. Fair warning the hotel manager has an attitude and the shuttle ride is an experienced you won't forget....and that isn't a good thing.
1 night romance trip May 6, 2015
"Great price"
Great price, quality service, clean room will stay again.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Great Hotel, I've stayed here a few times, and all times was great
1 night trip May 18, 2015
Jay
"A good stay for the money"
It was okay. There were more guests than we expected. Breakfast line was a bit crowded. TV in room was nice. Will stay there again.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
"good"
It was ok but the toilet didn't flush he says that it was very clean no noise I will stay there again
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
lillian
"Convenient but too worn"
5 weeks ago, their ground floor ice machine was broken and old furniture was scattered askew in the parking lot. Neither has changed. It needs more than light remodelling. I do not intend to give it another chance.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Good hotel"
The hotel presentation was good, there seemed to be construction in the elevators. My only concern was the eating area, there wasnt enough space or tables for everyone. Breakfast was good but i personally had to eat standing up.
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
Juliana
"quick trip"
It was a quick 1 night stay but it was comfortable and breakfast was good.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"close to airport and free shuttle"
disappointing apperaance. new paint around; old elevator, well used place. free breakfast and free shuttle are the only good things to say about this place. a lot of other places to stay when i go again. but NOT HERE
Other trip May 6, 2015
stu
"great place"
I felt safe and comfortable THANK YOU
1 night trip May 3, 2015
Kerwinida
"Mini Stay at the Quality Inn in DFW"
Great rate and good food.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2015
Elmer
"Nice place close to DFW airport"
We got checked in and the desk clerk mentioned that they could keep our vehicle there for cheaper than at the airport and they would just shuttle us there. We ended up saving $30-40 because of this. Hotel was great but the only thing I didn't like was there was only one elevator for use.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Teresa
"Short stay friendly"
It was comfortable with a friendly staff
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
Geraldine
"Dallas trip"
for the price you cant beat it!!
5 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"price was good"
A/c in room didn't work well. Bathroom not in good condition. Walls were dirty and needed work
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Tandy
"Hotel close to airport"
Clean room thin walls hard to sleep when hear people in Hall
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
patti
"ehh"
It was okay. The lady at the front desk wasn't really friendly. She was kind of rude.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"motel stay"
It was nice the check in person was nice
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Great place far from big city chaos."
I was in town for ACM's. This hotel was away from all the chaos and crowds. I enjoyed the big room, very nice shower, and LCD TV.
3 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Anthony
"good for price"
Terrible traffic but reasonable for price list
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
"Happy traveler"
I expected it to be more because of location but it was surprisingly affordable!
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
Diana
Poor Internet, very small rooms, breakfast ok, price ok
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"DFW"
We only stay one night, it was nice, good service!
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
Francisco
"horrible hotel to stay at."
The hotel was filthy and falling apart. My room had a big hole in the bathroom.while walking up to the hotel it smelled of cat urine. my family had three rooms and they were all the same.Next time I come to town I will most definitely NOT be staying there.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
ChrisTopher
Hotel needs a lot of remodeling and upgrades. I've stayed at other Quality Inn's and this was probably the worst condition. It was clean and people friendly but facilities need a lot of work
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"DFW - old and beat"
Cheap place near DFW but it was pretty bad. Like peeling paint and stuff. Cold water only in the shower was worst part. There are many hotels in area, probably can do better on same budget
"Clean and quiet"
Came to town to take a certification class and needed a place cheap. This hotel is quiet, clean, has good free breakfast, and nice tvs. Bed isn't comfortable at all.
5 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Clayton
"Never stay here again"
this hotel was horrible the people were very slow about being on top of things. Granted the price was cheap. We were only staying in Dallas for one night. We called ahead to make sure it would be ok if we checked in early and they front desk said sure. We got there a little after 1:30 and did not get checked In until 3. We were told the maids were cleaning our room with two queen beds finally at 2:50 I asked if we could just have a room they got us into a one bed. I do not see how it takes over an hour to clean one room. We will never stay here again not will we recommend this hotel. Even for one night it makes you feel so uneasy.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"decent place for price"
Not a five star place by any means. However, if you need a clean place close to airport at a good price this is a decent choice. Also has free breakfast with decent selection.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
Jeffrey
"Good Choice"
No complaints
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Justin
Room is clean. The location is very convenient for a traveler to catch early flight.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Very low end... run-down"
My room had stains on the walls and was overall very run-down. Not somewhere you wanted to stay for long.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Phillip
My stay was good. I enjoyed my room, it was quiet and comfortable. The only thing is they could expand the restroom.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"can't be trusted"
the shuttle did not pick us up from the airport the three of us waited over 2 hours from 9pm until after 11pm we gave up after numerous calls to the hotel saying they were coming we had an early flight so we bunked at the airport management denied Expedia's request for a return of my money so I call them thieves also
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
jim
overall it was good. Breakfast was good before i found that half of my cream cheese was covered with green mold.
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
"Overnight Dallas layover"
We like to stay at this hotel when we have an overnight layover in Dallas. Their hotel shuttle is very good. It runs 24 hours. The hotel is reasonable for a few hours sleep and the Westin is right next door with a bar that stays open late and serves very good food!
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
cheryl
"over all service"
BEING A 1ST TIME TRAVAL I WAS GREATED WITH KINDNESS AND HELP, EVEN WHEN I HAD TO ASK THE SAME QUESTION MORE THE ONCE. THEY INFORMED ME OF ALL THE THING THAT WAS AVAILABLE
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
MELVIN
"Inexpensive Comfortable Stay."
Pleasant Staff. Comfortable Room. Comon areas are a little tired.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
RICHARD
"good airport stay"
This is a good place to stay before a flight. It is easy and quick to get to the airport. The room and bed were comfortable and clean.
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"Conveniant and inexpensive"
No frills. Appreciated the free airport shuttle and breakfast.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Brooke
"Not so quality"
I called in the morning of my stay to check on my reservation just to make sure everything was set up correctly. After a nice conversation I said I may need and additional room. The service rep let me know that would not be a problem. Just make that happen when you arrive. Sounds all good right?.... When we arrived with an additional room request the hostess asked me whom I spoke with and when... I explained the above and said I should have called earlier in the day when she was there. She threw the other employee under the bus. We asked for a roll away bed... They could not find one, or it would not fit in the room. We asked for extra blankets .... They said they had none. We were even told that we had to be quiet (before our group came in the door). The morning breakfast was passable. I try to not be too judgy but you need to prepped for what you might run into.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"horrible"
it was the worst hotel stay ever. beds were very uncomfortable felt like I was sleeping on the floor the shower did not drain the water in the shower rose to her knees. told the front desk and they could act like they could have cared less. I will NEVER stay there again.
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
Cinnamon
"Nice place to stay"
Clean and quiet room, very friendly staff.
1 night family trip Feb 4, 2015