All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here8205 Esters Blvd, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"2 Problems"
1.The internet has no speed 2.Shuttle to the airport every 45 min.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
Very nice for the price and the airport shuttle was nice bonus.
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2014
it was good for the price paid. can improve further. room was good,comfortable & clean.some tiles in the bathroom were coming off,drew attention of front desk while leaving-no major complaint.staff was friendly & helpfull,specially had good experience with one Mr.Jose on front desk. bharat trivedi.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
bharat
"Best complimentary breakfast"
This is the only budge hotel with the 8/10 complimentary breakfast I've ever been to when compares to those free breakfast that you don't even want to go downstairs. Room is okay for the price but the tap water flows like a small stream that you can barely wash your face properly. This is the only negative part I've experienced during my stay. Hotel staff are nice with good quality of service.
2 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
The staff were very professional and the the overall services were impressive. I once checked in at a branch in Toronto sometime last month and i bet, the experience had been satisfactory.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Buckie
"Good overall"
Older hotel and could use some fixing up, but the room was clean and inviting.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2014
Joshua
"ok for the price"
for 40 a night was what you got
2 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
Anthony
Clean however in the smoking room it needs air freshener
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"happy"
hard to under stand the front desk person at check in, they also gave us wrong info for morning shuttle. However the front desk person on Sunday morning was very nice and could understand him, he even got breakfast out for us even though it was 3:30 am, the shuttle took us over to airport at 4 am. shuttle driver was very nice
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"not happy"
Hard to understand the front desk people, the room's bathroom had tile falling off the toilet was lose, had to crank up the heat to be warm.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Overall disappointing"
The rooms were ok, but dated. Bathroom was tiny, and sink outside bathroom cornered by room entry door and bathroom door, with no counter space at all. Usually stay across street/highway, where hotels are much better, cleaner, up to date, and not dingy feeling as this was. It wasn't horrible, but given a choice next time, I won't return.
4 night business trip Nov 29, 2014
Sean
"Quality Inn DFW Airport"
Hotel is in disrepair, poor service and gives bad information about their park and ride service. Do NOT recommend.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Todd
"CAN STAY IF YOU MUST"
water in sink barely dripping. not enough to brush or shave.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
alan
"A good place"
The main thing is the room we were in the batgroom door wouldnt shut and the shower didnt work real good. It didnt have much power to it and it wouldnt keep a consent temp.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Meg
"Quality no more. Beware of 'non-smoking' rooms'."
Location: great Cleanliness: ok Breakfast: ok Desk Staff: decent actually Biggest problems with the room: it was advertised as a 'non-smoking room' but when I walked to the door it was clear that it had been a smoking room at some point because they had just taken a sharpie to the 'smoking cigarette' image and drawn a line over it and wrote no-smoking. Not a good sign to begin with, and upon opening the door was met with a blast of years of cigarette smoke in the walls, in the furniture, in everything. If it wasn't for the overwhelming smoke in the walls & furniture the room itself would've been rated much higher. The hotel was already full so we couldn't move. Quality Inn, please don't just convert smoking rooms to non-smoking. If you do because of local ordinances or whatever reason, please do the appropriate work to remove the smoke odor.
"Worst stay at hotel ever!!!!"
The guy that took us to the airport and came and picked us up was very rude. It was 2 hours before he picked us up from the airport and wAs extremly rude. Jimmy was his name.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"Airport properties...you get what you pay for..."
Although the price for the room was very inexpensive, you get what you pay for. I requested a non-smoking room which I received but it was towards the end of the hotel that all the smoking rooms were. I could smell smoke coming through the bottom of my door for most of the night. I opened my window to let in fresh air, and because the AC/Heater unit was very loud. There were people sleeping in their cars in the parking lot below my window which didn't bother me except they were in and out of their cars talking. The breakfast was very sparse... no syrup for make-your-own waffles, the sausage was heated in the microwave, which i assume the biscuits were also, even though I didn't see them heat the biscuits. The staff was pleasant and friendly both on arrival and departure.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"worst experience ever"
Worst service we have received in our lives we had a problem with billing that could have easily been fixed the staff here all were horrible. I will never stay a vain
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Ok for layover stay"
If your expectations are are not too high, this hotel is good enough for a one night layover. It is cheap and you get what you pay for.
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2014
"little surprise"
excellent free breakfast for the whole family. it got elevator too!
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
"Hotel shuttle wait was 1:30 hours!!!"
I had to wait 1:30 hours for the hotel shuttle at DFW!!! Yes, 90 MINUTES!! After several calls to the front desk, the van finally showed up and the driver just gave me a bunch of excuses. A 90 minute wait for the airport shuttle in inexcusable no matter what!! And the machines in the fitness center were not usable either!
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
Jonathan
"It was ok"
The hotel looks old. It needs remodoling, but the room was clean and comfortable
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Traveler to HK"
Good hotel but the "famous breakfast" did not meet my expecfations, only boiled eggs available, when asked to the associated in charge of the cafeteria for scrambled eggs at 7:30 am she did not respond goog just said no more without explanations.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"Nice hotel close to DFW"
Friendly staff and very good free shuttle service to DFW even very early morning.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Jun
The only thing that was not a good experience was the gravy was cold and the biscuits was hard. Once I brought the gravy issue up to the one in charge of it she went and got someone to see what the problem was and it was the plug. But other that that it was good and I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Oct 14"
Short night interrupted by wrong call from PD for a 911 caller who gave our room wrongly.
1 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
Generally dissatisfied with hotel staff and room locations.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
we asked for a non smoking, but the room had a heavy smoke smell. since I had booked it thru expedia, they could not change it. Also, they over book the shuttle bus and all they told me was that I would have to figure it out what to do.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"5 min to airport"
The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff so kind... The hotel is very deteriorated, outside walls and windows. The hotel is just to 5 min to airport
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Vinicio
"Small budget friendly room"
you get what you pay for....I didn't pay much and didn't expect much. I felt safe and comfortable in the room even though the room was very small. I wasn't able to discern from the pictures how small the room was. The biggest downside is that this hotel is right near the airport so you hear the planes very well as they are coming and going! Overall, the hotel is OK and I would stay there again when on a tight budget.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Mona
"Great hotel close to DFWAirport"
Nice freindly staff. Room was clean nd had everything i needed
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
ena
"Not bad but not good either"
Very average hotel. Front desk nice and helpful but room was small and smelled of water damage which also made my clothes smell. Wifi speed very slow. Convenient to DFW. Not the best hotel but certainly not the worst either.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
Very valuable in compare to price. Not luxary but clean and comfortable
4 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
Ehsan
The room smell dirty and musty. The carpet was dirty. Need new management or ownership to take care of the cleaning and service. With this bad experience I will never stay in this hotel again.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
If you like hard beds, it's okay. Breakfast wasn't good. Price was great, you get what you pay for.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Don
Extremely disappointed, booked for two nights this past weekend and hotel isn't clean, in the process of remodel and room smelled like big spray. We couldn't get passed the smell, so we forfeited our night and booked a room at another location.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Quality Inn DFW"
I booked and PAID for our hotel 2 months in advance of our stay. I asked for two double queen rooms. We got there and they were "negative on rooms" is how they phrased it. They had given out our rooms already. So they offered us three separate rooms with cots. We said we were ok with this and so they set us up with keys and sent us to the third floor. The first floor was smoking and the entire place including breakfast area and front desk WREAKED of smoke! The third floor was creepy. Most of the rooms looked like they had been locked up for years. Many had regular hollow doors not normal hotel doors. One of the rooms we were told was ours had a normal door with a normal lock/handle NOT a hotel door with a place to swipe the key so we got into one of the rooms and I called down to the front desk. She said she'd send someone up... 30 minutes later no one showed so we went back downstairs and she set us up with a different room. We all got in our rooms and a lady started to open the door to the room I was staying in because the front desk gave her my room. Then they called to ask what rooms they had given us because they couldn't figure it out. NIGHTMARE. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL. I picked Quality Inn because I usually don't have any issues with them. But this was awful! Then the front desk told us breakfast was at 5:30am. So we went down to eat at 5:40 only to be screamed at by the lady who was setting out breakfast that breakfast would not be ready until 6:00. Ugh!
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
SRS
Front desk needs to be more accompdating
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the airport."
Hotel is very close to the airport (8 minutes by hotel shuttle). Hot breakfast !You can have dinner at Denny's (very Bad!!) or at one of the nearby hotels(very expensive). Shuttle service to the airport is very good organized.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Not a nice hotel by any means but good location."
This hotel isn't nice by any means but it has a great location if you're just needing a place to crash for a night before or after a flight at DFW. Our room was missing a chair, floor was uneven and the mattress was pretty worthless. Plus it had an old musty kind of smell. Other than that it was fine for a quick night of rest before an early morning flight.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"DISAPPOINTING VISIT"
We arrived on Friday evening (already paid for room a month in advance, we were in town, we stay for 3 nights) and check into our non smoking room and it stunk like old cigarettes. There was 4 of us staying in the room(hotel was advised this when room was booked) and there was 2 bath towels. So I decided lets order in dinner and found out the phone didn't work. I went to the front desk and the young lady was very unconcerned and said oh ok. I had to ask her for 2 more bath towels and she groaned. The next day again I had to battle the girl for 2 more bath towels and that same day my husbands under armor ball cap went missing. I went to the front desk again and complained was told to stop back by in an hour went back nothing and the cleaning staff was questioned and while I got In the elevator I could hear the cleaning staff speak bad about me. That next morning we had early events to be at and when we got back to our room the hat was magically placed back in my room. To sum it up I will never stay there again, I should have stuck to Wingate that is were we stayed 2 months ago when we were in town. Lesson learned!
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Lilly
The hotel was in midst of some repairs...new carpet on 3rd floor. It is an older place but pretty well maintained. The pillows were too puffy for me. Overall a great place for the money. Would stay again.
4 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Did not like the room at all. The room decor was very outdated, the bathroom was small, carpet felt dirty, and the top door latch was broken so did not feel safe.
3 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
"Great values"
Great facility for family layover stay - 15 min to terminals with free shuttle. Great values: queen beds, clean room, fridge, microwave. Breakfast can start earlier though.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Old and rundown"
This place is overpriced and shouldn't even be listed on the website. You feel like you need to stay in the shower the whole stay because every time that you get out you will feel dirty again
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Grant
"Good for a DFW layover"
Just what we expected. Budget motel, quick shuttle to DFW. Room was clean, breakfast was good.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Shannon
"north entrance"
great except I should have chose a south entrance location...
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
arnold
The staff was very unhelpful no where on this site or the personal site was it stated a pet deposit. Yet they do require one the manager or owner was standing in lobby during my concern and never spoke up. I paid it got to room #1 for the door to be broken and won't lock. Went back down to lobby got another room for my 7 year old to get in shower and the knob to come off in his hand while the water is on hot and no way to turn it off. The manager when told about it laughed. I would not even book this hotel for my worst enemy it was awful.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
"Not what it was rated! Beware of shuttle!"
First of all we could NOT get the free shuttle to come pick us up. The desk gal told me no 2 ties when i called and the third time said," I have 50 people in my lobby and I cannot talk to you right now. We had to pay $30 to have a taxi come pick us up, We asked if they could reimburse us once we got there and she said , "No, we can not promise anything. If it's too busy to come get you we're sorry. So airport travelers BEWARE OF SHUTTLE SERVICE.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Cheap hotel...Free breakfast"
When I arrived at the hotel courtesy shuttle pick up point, I called the hotel to see when the next van would arrive. The person who answered said it would arrive in 10 minutes. Well 25 mins. after that phone call the van arrives with the driver on what sounded like a personal call which is fine by me except he still kept talking in the phone while loading my suitcase in the van with one hand while I picked up the other side of the suitcase to push it in. The ride over was quick and once he completed his call he did engage me in conversation. Check in was quick and painless however I did get bit by a mosquito while waiting. The one elevator had no ventilation. When I got to my room it was what I expected... clean but not pretty. Ice water and coffee were available downstairs which was nice. i was awoken at 7 am by a knock on the door. From what I could interpret through our language barrier I think shrink she was trying to find out if I was ready to clean my room. I told her no thanks, not when I am still sleeping . The next morning when I arrived at the dining area the only tables that werea available were dirty with other guests finished plates. U cleared it and wiped if down myself.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014