All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Don't even think about it!"
Hotel had a cup with bed bugs on the front counter. When we asked they said it was in a room far away from ours. Whem asked about the tape above all rooms that were labeled "tr" (treated maybe) they told us it was because maintenance was painting. Um no. Born in the night...not last night. Did not stay here. Dont recommend you do either unless you want to take home some unwanted house guests.
1 night family trip Sep 30, 2015
Brad
hotel was ok except for wifi not being available in my room.
4 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2015
"It served its purpose."
We stayed there two separate times when we flew out and when we came back. The first night when we got our room, it smelled damp and humid. The floor and bed as damp. It was uncomfortable. The second night was not too bad. The breakfast area is a little too small. There were a lot of people, too congested. But for the price we got it and what we needed it for, it was not too bad. It served it's purpose. It's also a good location, very close to the airport.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
"Not even for the price..."
My husband and I are typically not picky people, and can stay most anywhere for one or two nights, this place missed even that mark. I researched and read multiple reviews for our quick stay. Some reviews were favorable, some were not and I wrote those off as overly picky people. I would not recommend this place, the only good things were the 24 hour front desk and nice employees. The hotel is being renovated, but after seeing the craftsmanship of the company hired to renovate, I don't have much hope this place will look or fee any better after done. The tile floor in the lobby was obviously new, but laid completely wrong, newer breakfast area had cabinets installed incorrectly, bathroom hooks and hardware were all installed on an angle, and I couldn't tell if our room had been renovated or not, it had some newer fixtures, but again the craftsmanship was not great. It leads me to believe the quality of the rest of the renovation will be lacking as well. Management would do themselves a favor with some additional quality checks of the renovation they are spending money on. I was hopeful going in, but should have paid a little more for a nicer place. If your budget can only afford this place, then it's worth it for only that reason. I could have spent a little more and still found a 24 hour front desk and nice employees.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
Jo
"Ok."
Strong odor in halls and room. Lots of young kids hanging out in parking lot, not sure if they were guests there or not. Saw some flight crew staying there as well.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2015
"Sleeping under airplanes"
Too much airplane noise - never advised airplanes constantly fly over hotel
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
Shuttle service was hit or miss. Housekeeping spoke no english. Ice machine rarely worked.continental breakfast was stale. Location was not too far from airport.
4 night trip Sep 15, 2015
"Good stay"
It was good, my only complaint was that you can here the airplane flying over you
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2015
douglas
The rooms were to be split, but my card was charged for both rooms. Shuttle to airport was delayed.
1 night trip with friends Sep 16, 2015
Gloria
"Nah"
What can I say about this hotel that hasn't been said about a Motel 6? The woman at the counter seemed to have been having a bad day so therefore she was rude and short with me. The room smelled like curry when I walked in. Yes, the bed was made whatever. The second night I stayed there, there was a small roach climbing on the wall. So yeah, won't be staying here again.
2 night trip Sep 18, 2015
Alena
"Poor"
Needed a place for a night to catch a flight. Booked it on Hotels.com and selected pay upon arrival. The hotel staff called and left a message the day of my stay that a cc payment is needed ahead of arrival or they will cancel my reservation. I arrived late and room was cancelled. Very upset about the whole situation and definitely won't book them again. I use Hotels.com and pay upon arrival a lot!!! Never had this happen anywhere in the world on my trips.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
Upside: good central location, rate, friendly staff. Downside: room smelled, carpet not vacuumed, repairs and remodel attempts not complete whole motel needs remodel.
4 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
"Price great"
The price was great - best price of all motels in this area, the bed was comfortable, they gave me a quiet room at the end of the hall that I asked for, tv worked great with good cable channels. Breakfast was great with full breakfast bar of scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, bagels, cereal, good coffee, etc. The negatives were the old musty carpet throughout the motel and in the room, worn towels, mosquitoes in the room, and the staff who kept the breakfast bar stocked was continuously in the way of the guests trying to get to the breakfast items. This was an ok place to stay if you're on a budget.
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
"Pretty bad."
The pool was closed because they could not pass the city ordnance limitations on sanitation. There were cockroaches in our room.
1 night family trip Sep 16, 2015
"Horrible hotel"
Beds were super uncomfortable, shower water was broken. The bathroom is superr small. Walls were dirty like something was leaking. Staff was playing extremely loud reggeaton music while doing laundry a couple doors down from us. Super unprofessional. Never again.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
pri
"Just a place to lay your head"
Shuttle took an hour to be picked up at airport. Room had funny smell. Poor water pressure in showers on 3rd floor. Roll away bed was $15 extra per night and you might as well just sleep on the floor.
Other trip Sep 16, 2015
Good value for the price. The breakfast was impressive.
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Christina
"pest inspection"
Seen roaches in our room.
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
"I would not recommend this place to anyone"
Upon check in we went to our room and it smelled awful so we went back downstairs and were changed to another room which did smell better. We were told the pool was closed by the City earlier in the week. This was a huge disappointment as I have promised my son we could swim if he was good in the car on our drive from Houston. When I expressed my dissatisfaction with the pool being closed the front desk person suggested I sneak into the pool next door at the Westin. I don't feel like this was a suitable suggestion and, of course, did not try it. The halls were littered with building materials. Parts of our room were unfinished meaning the drywall wall was not painted or textured in places. I felt like it was cheap and for a reason. It seems it would be a better idea to complete the renovations and get the pool recertified by the city before renting to people. Overall, it was a miserable experience and I would not recommend this place to anyone.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
Anna
"Enough to be a couple days"
Good!
2 night business trip Sep 10, 2015
Ricardo
First impressions were mixed with the customer service were mixed, the lady I first dealt with at the front desk was extremely aggravating and not willing to work with me or make me feel welcome. The other gentlemen who tried to help her/me actually ended helping me in the end and resolved the issue. The room was decent however there was mold(possibly Black mold) in the bath room. I am not certain if the small fridge in the room actually worked.
4 night business trip Sep 7, 2015
"Better than expected"
Not bad for the price
1 night trip with friends Sep 9, 2015
Michel
"Great value for location."
Great price for what you get...convenient to the DFW airport. Driver doesn't know airport terminal well...kind of frustrating.
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
"Guest review"
My overall stay was great. Enjoyed my stay even the complementary breakfast was great! Will visit again!
3 night trip Sep 5, 2015
"Decent hotel for low budget"
I stayed for two days for my kids chess tournament. Nice location/value for the $.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
venkata
"Okay hotel"
Hotel is dirty and crowded. Our room was not cleaned for the 3 night we spent there. We have to go to staff to request for clean towels. The surrounding was very dirty. Piles of garbage all around the door. Everywhere looks clustered and crowded.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Josh
Stayed here for the pool which got shut down by the city when i was there..
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"Proximal to an early DFW departure"
We needed a room close to the airport since we had a very early flight (we live 3 hours away). The staff on duty when we arrived in the evening weren't particularly friendly, never took out their earbuds to greet me, but got me checked in fast enough. The hotel itself looks (and smells) outdated, but the room was modern and comfortable.
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
A mom
We loved it very clean and comfortable, great price and great service. Fully recomended
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Vasthi
This was a family trip. We had a good stay the breakfast was decent. Rooms clean,staff friendly willing to help. My grandchildren had hoped to go swimming. Only the pool was closed. Which was a disappointment to all of us actually. Overall an 8!
3 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Terrible, will not book this hotel for anyone"
Bed bugs killing, it's the worse hotel ever, I booked it for my step mum because it was close to the airport since she had to travel the next morning and I won't be able to drop her off because of work. She couldn't sleep all night
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
annie
"Disaster service"
I was really surprise when I receive a phone call saying that if I didn't give them my credit card number to close the reservation before 6pm they will cancel my reservation, which indeed happen. This is the fisrt time I had to recorfirm my reservation and I won't never give my credit card information through a phone call doesn't matter what. Then, when I arrive to my room there was little cockroaches. Luckily for me I just stay there like three hours. I won't recommend this place
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2015
Diana
"Used to be better before new owners took over."
Front desk was not very friendly. The shower rod was hanging off the wall and the room had a wet smell.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2015
"Central"
It was pretty central to everything. Was a really cheap price so no complaints there. The quality was definitely a shock compared to the pictures, not in a good way it was kind of run down but again, can't complain compared to the price. It did the job for needing a place to stay for the night. They were able to work with me in changing my dates even though the particular room I asked for was no cancellation or changes.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
Ashley
Very good
4 night trip Aug 22, 2015
Anthony
When I booked this hotel I expected a crappy hotel because of the low rating and how cheap it was on Expedia but when I walked in I was blown away. The hotel staff was very helpful and the free shuttle to the airport with free parking was perfect. When I got to my room and saw a pillow top queen with six pillows...six pillows...wow. Unbelievable. The room had no hint of smoke and was incredibly clean. I was so satisfied with my stay here and will be booking this hotel for my future flights out of DFW.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
Austin
My room was extremely musty smelling and the sheets felt damp. It was late when I got there and had to leave before 4 am so I did not want the hassle of trying to get another room. The hot water at 3:40 am only lasted 5 minutes at best. Not a great way to start a trip.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
They served eggs and sausages for breakfast... have free shuttle. Rooms have fridge and microwave. Room service cleaned the rooms and made the bed everyday.
5 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015
RIA KRISTEN
"Nice Stay"
The hotel and staff were nice, friendly, and offrered free breakfast and wifi which is always a plus. We were running late and the hotel staff called to make sure we were still coming check in was at 4p and we came in around 8:30p. The room was standard double queen size bed clean and there were several menu options just in case the family were hungry. The location was near the airport so that makes it easy for tired travelers to get to the hotel and relax. Overall pretty nice stay.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Sierra
"cheap for good stay."
Was clean and comfy. Some renovations going on. But good cheap price for a good stay.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"Smokey non smoking rooms."
The price was great. But the non smoking room smelt like it had been smoked in for thirty years. Also some of the breakfast items tasted old and stale. The entire staff was great, very nice, and the price was great. But I checked out early because of the room smell.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Cold Shower"
Get what you pay for...no hot water though
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
Service was great. Everyone was nice.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"Decent place for Decent Prices"
Decent place for Decent Price. Decent location. Decent breakfast. Overall Decent value..
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
"system down."
I didn't get a chance to stay the systems were down and had to be placed in another hotel. It took 3 hrs to get another room.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Excellent price, clean comfortable rooms, great breakfast, friendly staff. I was able to connect to WI-FI(give it wait time when you are connecting). The one negative, that didn't affect our stay, their garbage service needs to pick up more often at the hotel. Noticed a lot of garbage bags sitting out side one of the entrances and garbage over flowing from their dumpster.
3 night business trip Aug 2, 2015
Deann
"GREAT PRICE"
I LOST MY WALLETT, SO MY COUSIN CHARGED IT ON HIS CHARD NEXT MORNING I WENT TO THE AIRPORTN MY GOT ON A PLANE. THE STAFF WAS MOST HELPFUL IN MY SITUATION
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
CHUCK
"BED BUGS BEWARE!!"
First off, the desk receptionist was rude as though she did not want to be there. Nothing about her was friendly, but excusing the staff I checked into my room and from appearance it seemed fine, it was a standard room appearing clean. I booked this room for only 2 nights so I figured it was sufficient. I woke up the next day for breakfast which was decent considering the deal for the room not top quality, but decent. So after my 2 night stay I checked out and immediately the next day I started to notice what I thought was mosquito bites until about 5 or 6 popped up and after some google investigation I discovered that these were in fact bed bug bites!!! I will never return to this hotel after my experience. I suggest you thoroughly check your bed before sleeping so that you too won't have the bed bug experience.
2 night business trip Aug 11, 2015
breanna
"Get what you pay for...."
Some interesting one.....spent in airport 1h trying to call the hotel but hotel phone did not work that evening... sounds impossible but it's true had to take a cab to hotel. so hotel + cab = cost of good hotel. next time I will do it this way.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
for the price it was good..
4 night business trip Aug 6, 2015