All hotels in North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
123 Carrie Cates Crt, North Vancouver, BC, V7M3K7, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good central location."
Very nice hotel. Free wi-fi, bathrobe, iron with iron board, good quality cofee maker and microwave oven were things in our room that made our stay more enjoyable. Breakfast was very good in a nice setting and a very helpful hostes/waitress.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
The chair at the desk wasn't very comfortable and the WiFi wasn't reliable. If you come to this hotel I recommend bringing a mouse-pad if you don't use the touch-pad on your laptop; oh and they charge you for parking. Otherwise, no complaints.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Ken
"Great deal for the price"
Room was as nice and clean as any other hotel I've stayed at with the extra bonus of sitting right on the water. The hotel is above the Quay Market place/mall and it offers a very nice selection of stores, food stalls, a brewery and is where the Seabus ferry dock is - this hotel is in North Vancouver right across from downtown Vancouver - you get a very nice view of the skyline from hotel/market pier area. The drive into downtown was easy and took about 15 minutes (with good to normal traffic) and the drive required that we take the Lions Gate Bridge which is where Stanley Park is. The park and views where excellent. Like other reviewer comments, I do see a 'pending' charge sitting on my credit card (it's been there for 3 days now) that is NOT for my actual room charge. I prepaid for my room on a separate card. They require a 'card on file' for security and incidentals' of which, I had none so since this charge has not posted, I'm going to wait until end of this week and if it is still showing as 'pending', I will call them and demand it get removed immediately. They do charge you $12 for parking.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Ted
"Please upgrade your rooms!"
I wish we could get a little better room when we book through hotel.com. I found the mattress quite old and soft and same with the bed cover. True we only sleep in the room but to spend that much money, I do expect a little more. Love the area, but hotel is giving rooms that need to be upgraded.
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2014
Louise
"Nice view and access"
Great view of Vancouver skyline. Rooms were adequate & comfortable. Loved that there were plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby. The cafe staff was so polite and courteous. Only negative I can say was that the shops and restaurants below closed too early.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Gina
"Location location lication"
I'm formerly from Vancouver and I will always stay at the Londsdale Quay. Love the location and ambiance.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Deb
"Save Your Money-View Not worth Terrible Room!"
Booked queen bed, given a FULL. Bed covering worn out. Looked like came out of a motel 6 years ago. Bath tub had hair on walls(uck!) Bath Towel I used had HOLES in it. Sink very slow to drain so had to deal with sink full of water while getting dressed. OLD tv in a cabinet(which was covered in greasy finger prints). Uncomfortable Futon as sofa which also had HAIR stuck on it at time of arrival(uck Again!) Stores/eating places located below hotel all closed at 6 pm. One of the reasons we thought would be nice staying here but missed it. The 2 clerks at front desk were both impossible to understand! My husband had to get me to come try to understand what they were saying...Impossible. Loud air vent located above desk and they were almost whispering. They didn't speak any louder when we said could not hear or understand. We walked away not knowing anything I had also called on phone to get directions and was not able to understand the young man.
1 night romance trip Sep 30, 2014
elmore
"Average, Unimpressive hotel"
Everything around the hotel including liquor stores and food markets close at 7pm. Hotel is nice but not terrific. Very uncomfortable bed. Staffing adequate but not very friendly and under trained. Rooms dingy and badly in need of renovation. Over priced for what you get.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
teacher
"Horrible experience, will not return"
Staff was ride, charged my credit for the damage deposit and it has still not been returned. They said the junior suite is worth the price and it definitely was not. No balcony, tight space, rude staff.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"A great find in a convenient location"
We were delighted with the hotel. Vancouver is expensive but this hotel was reasonably priced and worth the money. The room was comfortable and clean though it looked a little dated. The bathroom was more modern and spotless. We took advantage of booking our breakfasts in advance and this proved to be a great deal. The area is up and coming and can look a bit shabby in places but the views across to Vancouver are worth it. Being above the market was an added bonus with great places to eat and shop. The proximity to Lonsdale Quay is great and we used local buses to visit Grouse Mountain, Capilano and Lynn Canyon. The great value day saver ticket allows you to use the sea bus, trains and local buses so we could go back and forth across the water as often as we liked. A car was definitely not needed, we arrived on the Canada Line from the airport with just one change onto the sea bus at Waterfront, it was so easy.
4 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Helen
"Fun above market"
Good view of harbor. Fun location. Liked eating from market below.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Sage
"We loved it- more so then reviewed expectations"
Much better than we expected from "some ( as always) reviews". Clean, comfortable, helpful..100 yards from the Sea bus ferry and bus terminal..Make sure to include a trip to Capliano Suspension bridge.Breakfast was nothing to write home about... I loved eating lunch in the marketplace below.. especially at the place that has all the meats for sale but has those plate lunch specials at his side counter.. Definitely try some of their specials.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
William Spratt
"I was looking for a place close to the Quay."
It was a good deal for the price. I got my place close to the Quay with a bed and facilities. The room was clean and way from any noise, so I slept good. This is an older hotel and the part I was staying in has not been updated for a while, but they have more expensive rooms. It worked out just fine for me.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Hotel lacks organization."
Great location doesn't always mean great stay. Love the market below the hotel but it closes early. The hotel lacks organization, parking was full or difficult at times, rooms and hallways are dark and no HD TV? It's almost a real hotel but never felt like it.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"3rd time at hotel"
A very nice hotel with a great and convenient location. When in the area will always stay at this hotel.
2 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Alan
"Londsdale Quay Hotel"
The hotel is fine, not fancy but is clean and has everything I want.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Lonsdale"
Construction on the wharf starts at 7am so plan to wake up no later than that. The 4th floor hall smellsike wet dog. Had a nice $16 dollar charge on my bill for 2 breakfast vouchers even though I travelled alone. Overall an unpleasant stay.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
J Covar
"Easy to go to the sea bus and every place you need"
I enjoy my reservation.Itwas comportable to. reach places.quiet.Rooms are big.The shower good.Water- hot allways.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
nurit
"A great find in North Vancouver"
The hotel is right on the water, occupying the top two floors of the Lonsdale Market building, so shopping and restaurants are a short elevator ride away. There was enough to do so that a trip into Vancouver via the water taxi down the street was scotched. We had a marvelous view of the harbor, with a giant yacht and a 3 masted tall ship docked next door. Parking in the market garage is about $12 extra per day.
2 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Alan Javel
"Conveniently located for travelers without a car"
Hotel was clean but dated, service was standard, room had a fridge and the location was perfect for those using mass transit. The bus stop and sea ferry dock are right around the corner. There are numerous eateries and shops in the market area. Only quirk was that they closed early. But there's a 24 hour McDonald's around the corner as well. Overall, I would stay there again if the price is right.
4 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"near the sea bus"
At first we were dismayed by the long cab ride from the cruise ship terminal downtown. however, when we realized that the nearby sea bus took 10 minutes to reach downtown with the must-see sights and access to the skytrain, the hotel was much more appealing. service was accommodating. there is noisy construction happening in the neighborhood, but all quieted down after 5 pm. the hotel's location in the lonsdale market made shopping and dining convenient. hotel recommended as a less expensive alternative to downtown places.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2014
MCM
"Super convenient for us"
My son lives next door! Ferry to downtown with connection to airport is literally downstairs. Rooms are spacious and clean but expect some noise from neighboring shipyard. LOTS of restaurants nearby.
3 night family trip Aug 11, 2014
SB family
"Not Excellent!!!"
Hotel was okay, bad linens and pillows... Really dirty floors around the baseboards. Stay here only if you have time to enjoy the market below. Difficult to go back and forth across using the Seabus and it really wasn't all that cool. Not worth it if your in a hurry to get alot in...
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
Penny
"Great location, great service, great room"
We expected the Lonsdale Quay Hotel would be a jump-off point for our North Vancouver adventures. Little did we expect to want to stay in the area and our room to supplement our other adventures. Our room was comfortable and clean. I was concerned that noise could be a problem from all the activities in the area, but once the windows were closed, the room became our own comfortable spot. We're looking forward to another stay in the future.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Scotts
"Unique harbor side hotel"
Last stop after AK vac and cruise. We really enjoyed. Plus the bkst was great.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Expensive Rate does NOT always mean Upscale Hotel"
Good Location to Market in North Vancouver and easy access to attractions in area. But although clean was so terribly dated and the hotel was dark with dreary with colors of brown and other dark colors that it was depressing. The bed was terrible and uncomfortable and the decor was unattractive and the CHEAPEST quality of furnishings I have ever experienced. I know they only are a 3 star due to the location. Very, very disappointed in the hotel and the nightly rate was more expensive than the beautiful new upscale hotel we got later in downtown Vancouver.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Bren
"loved it!"
Everything about it is awesome! Service and the fact the market is attached to it! I'll definitely be back!
6 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
JodiS
Too much for what you don't get.................
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Our Stay was less than one would expect. The TV offered very limited channels- difficult to find a new station. The carpet was dirty and the A/C temperature dial was broken. When I went to the front desk to get coins for the laundry they charged me .20 cents to US for $2.00 canadian even though the exchange at the time was higher for the US dollar- I would not recomend this hotel
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Terri
"Lovely hotel. I will stay there again."
My room overlooked the dock area. I enjoyed the activity during the day and the quiet at night. I especially appreciated that I could turn off the air conditioning and open the outside door at night. The bathroom was exceptionally clean, the bed comfortable, and the room pleasant. The market shops were convenient for coffee and breakfast. The location of the hotel gives the visitor an exciting taste of downtown life in North Vancouver.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Alberta
"Very comfortable and great location"
Very nice rooms, clean and spacious. Super location beside the market.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
donna
"Great alternative to downtown Vancouver"
Really nice hotel with a $2 boat ride over to Stanley Park and the city
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Great location, good price"
Spent 4 days there post Alaskan cruise. Market downstairs was great for fresh fruit and meals. Two minute walk to seabus for day trips to Vancouver. Nice views of water.
Dee
Great location, helpful staff, we would definitely stay there again. The beds were super comfortable!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Nice and convenient location"
The hotel is in the right location for those who do not have a car. I found that everything we needed was in walking distance, and if not then we just hopped on the seabus or the "regular" bus to make our way around the city. The bus depot is right by the hotel, so getting to and from is no problem. We went for the Caribbean festival, and the location of the hotel was perfect. I loved the market and the restaurants around the hotel. The view from the room wasn't to bad either. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. The staff actually moved us to a room with a view, with no problem. I will defiantly stay here next year for the festival.
LaLa
"An OK hotel in an industrial location"
My husband and I spent two nights here after spending 3 glorious days and nights in Victoria in a very upscale hotel in downtown. The Lonsdale Quay was a disappointment. From the parking garage that was poorly marked to the rather blase and indifferent welcome from the desk staff, we found the setting rather run down and seedy. The room over looked the shipyards. The Market shops were typical tourist vendors. We would not stay here again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Traveling nurse
"Fabulous view"
I must admit, the upgrade to the HUGE honeymoon suite might be coloring my judgement! We are cheap retirees and have never splurged like this before. But it was worth every penny of the $200/night & we had rented another room for my son & his family as well. The location (right by the Seabus), the view and the service was all 5 stars.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Ellen
"Nice hotel close to sea bus and downtown Vancouver"
This is a well maintained hotel with a well-trained staff. We enjoyed the location and quick access by sea bus to downtown Vancouver. Many people of all ages enjoy the area overlooking the harbor.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Gabi
"Nice older style hotel"
Came for a four-night stay during teacher training in West Vancouver. Room was a bit dated, certainly not as modern as the other hotel around the corner which sported a big gym and pool. Room was clean and service was great. Refrigerator and wifi (two things I was looking for) both worked well. Rates were cheaper here, even with the upgraded room with a view. It was nice to be above the wonderful market. I would stay again, but if I brought may family, I might look for a more modern place with bigger rooms and gym/pool for kids.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
SchafDawg
"Very conviently located"
Staff were all very pleasant and helpful. Being able to get to Down Town Vancouve on the ferry was marvelous.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Jay
"Great location...close to pier and shopping."
Wonderful staff, the little restaurant was charming and worthwhile. The hotel is older; the bathroom and carpeting needed to be replaced.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Sue
"LOCATION"
WE were unhappy about the location....were there a Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and the area was dead....the only market for shopping near the hotel closed at 7 pm. The hotel itself has no facilities such as pool spa or Gym. Access to the hotel from downtown Vancouver was very slow due to the traffic in the area.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
JEFF
"Great value in Lonsdale Quay"
Great location with great restaurant choices within walking distance. We had an end room on the top floor overlooking the water. The room was large and very nicely decorated. It had a small refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker that was perfect for making a breakfast after buying fresh items at the Lonsdale Quay market on the bottom floor of the building. The bathroom was small but modern and more than adequate for the two of us. Highly recommended for the location and value.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
"Convenient area, not difficult to find at all."
We had a nice room on the 4th floor, nice view. Really wanted a comforter instead of BLANKETS on bed. Good breakfast, fabulous view every morning! Very lucky to have been there for the Friday Night Market festivity!
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Char
"Good Value"
The staff at the Lonsdale Quay very very good. The hotel was a little dated and the beds somewhat lumpy, but for the price a good choice. The area is good if you don't mind taking the seabus into downtown. Always felt safe and public transportation very easy to get to everywhere. The hotel restaurant is only open for breakfast and was closed for two days of the trip. We enjoyed having the market with the food court under the hotel. The market does open at 9 and closes at 7, but there are other places nearby for dinner, not really for breakfast. Even so I would stay again.
4 night family trip Jun 16, 2014
"cozy not too fancy"
parked adjacent to building free on weekends. a little anxious nit knowing exactly where to go after map quest said arriving at destination! more laid back than Vancouver did not go across water.
2 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2014
okie traveler
"boutique on a budget"
Came for conference and mini vacation. Much cheaper than any of the hotels near the conference center, and it's just a quick and pleasant seabus ride away. It's inside Lonsdale Quay market on the north/street side of the building. The market is funky and cute, and there were a lot of food options both in the market and nearby. Neighborhood restaurants were open late, which was a big plus. Overall, great boutique feel for a good chunk less than hotels across the harbour.
7 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
"Right above the Lonsdale Quay Market"
We got to town after dark. My GPS showed the location, but we could not see anything anywhere indicating that the hotel was right there. We went around in circles... and nothing. We asked a taxi driver parked by the quay. He said to turn this way and that, and go to some parking lot entrance. Mystery!. We did, and found the place, but yet not the lobby. After fumbling around, we found that the lobby is not at the ground level but up a couple of stories. It had to be. The hotel is above the market, and we had passed it as we drove by the overpass that is the hotel. Quite a challenge to find. But it was a great place, great staff, and most pleasant location. But parking is expensive!
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"I was covered with flea bites after a 1 night stay"
Everything was great except for the fact that the room was full of fleas. The previous occupant must have had a pet and since the animal was no longer there, the fleas decided to feast on me. :(
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Jonathan
"Beautiful North Shore location, easy access."
We used the hotel because of its location, however, upon arrival we were pleasantly surprised by its quality. The price to value ratio is exceptional.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014