All hotels in North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Poor vibe
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
    Bad pool
My relatives live just up the street so this hotel was very convenient. Lots of good restaurants and coffee bars on Londsdale Avenue.Would stay again.
2 night family trip May 25, 2015
lynda
"Excellent location! Customer service could improve"
LOVED staying on the North Shore for a change. LOVED the market below and the options for food. Disappointed that there wasn't much available after 7pm -- things shut down early even on the weekend. My room wasn't ready at check in so I stored my luggage in my parents' room (which was available) as we were heading to the game. When I came back, I had to BEG for attention at the front desk to check in. I stood at the front desk and WAITED for someone to acknowledge me, they were chatting in the back -. THEn when the opi rang, the person came to the front, answered the phone without even acknowledging I was standing there. Then, when I required an hour late check in for a business meeting, the front desk started phoning my room at noon and interrupting my meeting to demand I leave (even though nobody was outside to clean my room, they were all busy cleaning other rooms). They were seriously panicked by this, which is not professional given that many other chains allow for a late check in when necessary. The rooms were very comfortable, the sea bus very accessible, and the rest of the property was great. They could have used a late night bar/restaurant attached.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Kathleen
"Great service but the room is a bit dated"
Fun neighborhood with the hotel part of the same building with the Lonsdale Quay Market. We stayed on a Friday night, and there was a farmers' market in front on Saturday morning. There's plenty of dining options, and a Tim Hortons a block away. Parking was extra (but reasonable) for hotel guests. Our room (standard room) did seem a little bit dated, especially the bathroom where the fixtures looked old but everything worked. Our room was also right against a public walking path. Service was exceptional - we had a couple of requests that were promptly and gladly serviced, and the hotel staffer even refused to accept a gratuity.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Close to SeaBus but a bit rundown"
Hotel is on Lonsdale Quay, next to the SeaBus ferry for easy access to Vancouver. And the area is teeming with good restaurants and more on the way. But the hotel and the quay are getting a bit rundown and could use some attention. Our room included carpet with a few bare spots, an air-conditioner that hadn't been cleaned in many months, and a TV from the 1980s. We expected better conditions for the price we paid for the room, which seemed high given that it is North Vancouver instead of the city itself.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
"North Vancouver"
With Lonsdale Quay market and the sea bus terminal downstairs, the location is perfect. The rooms are comfortable and roomie, however the decorating is very dated in the rooms. Lobby has been modernized.
5 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Jean
"Good but could improve."
This location is actually great, price of hotel was good. Some mold in bathroom and construction going on outside. Our room was supposed to be a balcony room, but all there was is a door that opens, no screen. You can get around without a car, lots of places to eat close by. We arrived early from cruise, but could not get into our room for 5 hours. Might stay again if we could get a better room location.
3 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Robin
The hotel was in a great location and the market was fantastic. The staff was helpful and you are only a short seabus ride away from some of Vancouver's main attractions and from the point of disembarkation of many cruise ships.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Nice hotel, great location"
This was a nice hotel in a great location. Loved watching all the seaplanes and boats come and go right outside our window. The hotel room was kind of older and not as clean as I would have liked. We also had to jump thru some hoops with expedia and the hotel to check out 1 day early.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
Deanna
"The location is Fantastic, close to Seabus"
We enjoyed the rooms, comfy beds and fantastic location... but... I wouldn't book the room with breakfast again. The food wasn't very tasty, eggs and potatoes were cool or tepid, and the baked goods were at least 1 or 2 days old... we laughed about using the muffins and croissants as hammers (and we tried different kinds to be sure it wasn't an oddity... it wasn't.) One of the butter containers had gone rancid and was 'layered'... the front desk people were shocked to see it... Location-wise it was so easy to get to the Seabus and head over to Vancouver or take the bus to Grouse Mountain on the N. side.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
bkwrm22
"Great Setting."
Reserved room, done.They sd call back to get a King bed.Called 2 times sd no problem tell us when you get here. Got there no King bed rooms??? No discount? No other deal?. Otherwise excellent all around.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Seabus"
Very handy to get to activities in Vancouver, nice views
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Jill
"Great N Vancouver Hotel"
Great hotel. Room was very nice and roomy. Nice balcony with a view of downtown Vancouver. Located above a cool market and very close to the Seabus. Only negative I can think of is that after the market closed at 7, there wasn't a ton of other things to do nearby.
3 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Stephen
"loved this place"
loved the area-view of city skyline in one direction and mountains in another, wonderful market(must try the fresh fruit) and shops/restaurants downstairs, next to seabus terminal(15 minute scenic ride to downtown) and bus terminal for easy transportation. With all of this going on so close our room was extremely quite and peaceful. Staff was friendly and very helpful. If we ever have opportunity to be in the area again will definitely stay here.
3 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Robin
"Bad service and amenities"
The internet speed was really slow and I couldn't get any work done. I asked the front desk and they didn't seem to care. They told me to look in the phone book and call their provider instead of them making the call and try to figure out the issue. I then tried to shift my focus by watching some TV and all channels were standard definition and not even one was in HD. They also made me question their hygiene when my coffee cups were resting in the bathroom sink and you could tell the toilet was never cleaned.
4 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"Relaxing Weekend"
Great location. Easy access to Gastown via Seabus. Excellent restaurants close by.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Nice hotel easy access to sea bus"
Nice hotel, close to market and sea bus for travel to Vancouver city. We had problems in our room with the cooling system. They were pleasant as to how to make it work better, but each day it got roasting hot in the afternoon and the air system overheats when it's turned to high. If you're not there to "manage" it, the room is unbearable when you return and it takes some time to resolve. Seemed like it could be a recurring problem with many of the rooms based on staff response.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
"1st day of Vacation"
First day of our vacation. This was a great hotel on the North Vancouver side. Just a quick water taxi ride across the water to Vancouver. Did not realize is was located in a quaint market area. This was a great deal for getting coffee and snacks without walking too far. Had a great view of the harbor and the surrounding sites. Great restaurant selection on site as well as a additional choices within walking distance. Staff was very friendly and accommodating and we had no issues. Great smaller hotel to stay at if your visiting Vancouver.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
Greg
Loved staying at the Quay. Very convenient. We could walk or take public transport to everywhere we needed to go - up to our eye appointment, to the hospital, into Vancouver etc. Lots of great restaurants nearby.
5 night business trip May 31, 2015
"Nice location"
Shoping, sea bus, dock 7 restaurant, great spot out of the stress of the city.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
"Vancouver Trip"
Enjoyed our stay, the view and the markets below were an added plus.
3 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"Very good"
Wonderful place , location and breakfast very good atmosphere
Other trip May 19, 2015
Isaac
"Everything was first class hotel except the WiFi"
The facilities and location are spectacular. Rooms are wonderful. Unfortunately, every night the WiFi dies, likely because capacity is too low.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Great hotel, just remember to factor in about ten Canadian dollars per night per person for the seabus if you plan on visiting downtown or anywhere besides lonsdale.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Good Hotel"
Great hotel on the water right next to the waterbus that takes passengers into vancouver.
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
"ok but hard to find"
hard to find
2 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Room Atop the Market"
This hotel is an unexpected gem. It occupies the top two floors of the Lonsdale Quay Market, a fun place with interesting shops and diverse eateries. My room was quite large, modern and well-furnished. A floor-to-ceiling glass wall afforded a spectacular Vancouver Harbour view. The Seabus terminal to downtown Vancouver is steps away. My three-night stay was perfect.
3 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Kenneth
"ok nice great market below"
run down no fan in bathroom loud with market and resturant below
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Great location and view!"
For a dip into the Vancouver urban scene, this hotel brings all the elements together. Located right on the Lonsdale Quay above the market, you are centrally located to the heart of downtown Vancouver (a quick hop on the seabus) and the beauty of North Vancouver. The view is outstanding and the lively market and restaurant scene is very fun. The price is right and there are many restaurants near by like Anatoli, a fantastic Greek restaurant.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Gerre
"Relaxing"
Very mice to stay here, close to the Seabus and its quite compared to downtown Van.
4 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
It was close to everything but had a hard time to find the hotel.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Perfectly satisfactory"
This was my fourth stay at the hotel. I use it for its proximity to my family. It's right at the Seabus terminal and above some decent shops and restaurants. Rooms are secure, roomy, clean and comfortable
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
rg
"Great value-great location"
Often stay at other hotels like this when SPG rates are too high. This is a great back up and the neighborhood has it all! SeaBus only 15 mins from downtown.
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
"Nice hotel, great location"
Internet connection was never table through out 14 days
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Ozlem
"needs a remake"
Staff was rude and uncaring. Rooms are old and worn out. Good location poor hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Inept"
Inept staff, worn out rooms, a $ 250 damage deposit stuck on your credit card (the highest I've seen anywhere, I mean anywhere in the world) plus difficult access (door was locked at 8 AM).
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Pleasant and Relaxing"
A very clean, quiet and comfortable stay. This hotel is conveniently located beside the Seabus, shops, and transit system. No problems with booking or checking in/out of room.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
"Great hotel & location"
This is the first time we've stayed in West Vancouver. We arrived at the hotel after a short drive up to Horseshoe Bay and back. The natural beauty is breathtaking! We wanted a little extra comfort so we booked a Jr. Suite. Our room was beautiful, nicely decorated and well maintained. We had a great view of the harbor. The lights lit up the shoreline at night and almost surreal as I watched them shut off at dawn. There are unique shops on the first 2 floors of the building and great restaurants within walking distance. We will be back.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Shannon
"Good experience"
I stayed there last week. Overall it was a good experience. The location is pretty good, it's in the mall so it was convenient to shop in the mall.
1 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
"Quiet & Clean"
As I travel quite a bit with business, it's always nice to walk into the unexpected of finding an exceptional hotel off the beaten path. The hotel was quiet, clean and well appointed. The restaurant food was very good and the service was excellent. The front desk personnel were very courtyard and attentive to every request. The atmosphere was fun with the interior covered area looking down on the 80 plus shops. I'll stay here again my next trip.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Lousy hotel n personnel"
Cancelled our stay coz hotel personnel dishonest n arrogant
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Baby
"Very nice; convenient."
Great hotel in good location. Loved the variety of foods available on the first three floors as well as shopping.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"i will recommend this place"
it was nice but a little noisy
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
william
"View to enjoy !"
Spent two nights...Great food market and eats outside your door. Lots of local sights to enjoy. Make the trip to lighthouse park. Also spend time at Grouse mountain ski area....fabulous views. We will return again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Nice hotel, great location..."
The only negative is that the Wi-Fi is dreadfully slow!! Consistently over a 3 week period... Given the low cost of ADSL bandwidth in Vancouver, it is a shame they don't increase it to speed up the Wi-Fi. I really hate waiting for normal web and Facebook pages to load (sometimes up to 2+ minutes, some not at all)..!!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Very good hotel."
The hotel is across downtown Vancouver and you have a sea bus that links the hotel to Convention Center.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Consuela
Staff was very friendly, the service is very good. Location is very good, never the seabus.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Great Location!"
So close to everything in the Vancouver area. Only complaint would be there was no pool or hot tub.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Oh Yes, OH YES!"
Nice hotel, good price, great room. Had an awesome vacation. Can't even think of anything to complain about.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Don
"Glorified motel"
Unhygenic old bedspreads and blankets with holes in them. Practically no hotel amenities. Weird place
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
nicole
"Great location on the water."
Right on the water. Parking $12 for all day. Would stay again.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015