All hotels in Aiken, South Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here155 Colony Pkwy, Aiken, SC, 29803, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good Value and Nice stay"
Stayed there one night on way to Florida, was a nice little motel with about anything you could want to eat on the strip. Located right next to an Applebee's and my son left his insulin in the fridge and they call promptly as I was on my way out of town so I went back and got it. All in all a nice little stay. room was clean, beds were comfortable and we were right by the pool. Only issue I had, was I payed $79 through Hotels.com and the room rate when I arrived was $69. Its only $10 but I thought Hotels.com had price guarantee?
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Randall
"Noise free motel"
If you like a clean quit room, this one is for you. Most motels I hear all kinds of noise like people leaving and doors slamming. Not here.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
lauris
"Quick Overnight"
The room provided the comfort needed for an overnight stay.
1 night trip Dec 4, 2014
Room was very quiet an clean. Staff people were good.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
leon
"HIGHLY RECOMMEND ~ GREAT PEOPLE AND LOCATION!!!"
We had one minor plumbing issue and they moved us to a new room right away. It's clean, friendly and the trees and nature surrounding the hotel make it a perfect getaway, even on a business trip. The free breakfast was excellent also.
4 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
The cable company could not get a signel to the TV
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Great location and very helpful staff"
Bottom line: the staff was the key to my satisfaction with the hotel. Very personable, helpful and competent. Gave accurate directions to local restaurants, fitness facilities and unique places to go. Made me feel welcome & important.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Kate
"Black mold on ceiling in bathroom; poor service."
Upon arriving around 11pm, the lobby doors were locked. There was no response to doorbell for five minutes. The clerk finally appeared after I called. When I stated I thought the doorbell was broken, she simply stated, "I know." I was astounded by the lack of hospitality, but was tired and ready to go to my room. Upon entry, the room had a foul odor and we noticed a large wet spot on the carpet near the bed. Because it was late at night and we were traveling with children, we just went straight to bed planning to check out right after breakfast. Our four-yr. old coughed all night and our other child sneezed repeatedly. In the morning, we noticed black mold in several spots in the bathroom!!! We decided to forgo showers and check out. Upon check-out, we notified the manager that there was black mold in the bathroom, as well as the fact that two of our children appeared to have some sort of respiratory reaction to the room. We were quite polite about the matter, and offered to show photos of the mold. She was very apologetic and seemed concerned. She recommended a refund, but stated that she would have to contact Expedia to do so since we booked the room through Expedia. She apologized for the condition of the room and said she would "definitely call" ASAP regarding refund. No call ever came. We called repeatedly, having to leave messages since the manager was always "unavailable". We finally were able to incite a refund by stopping by the hotel.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Great value"
Been several years since I have stayed here. Positive renovations. Added in house bar. Good free breakfast.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
A. Maxwell
"Close in, fine."
Was only here over night during the week , so lots of other business travelers. They must have corporate rates even better than mine since there are cheaper motels around. Decent value for the added money though.
Other trip May 12, 2014
In the evenings until late at night, other guests used the area outside my door to drink and smoke with their traveling companions. Hotel management was notified but did not encourage them to use their own rooms, just told us we needed to change rooms if we did not like people being outside our room.
2 night trip Apr 21, 2014
"Hotel needs updating"
Did not feel safe.....................................................................................
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Deborah
"Good choice for money"
Convenient and comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful. Pictures misleading appeared to have indoor room entraceways. However, all room entrances faced outside. Some areas did not have enough lighting at night. Room was clean. Breakfast was decent. Rate as a 3.5 out of 5.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"great hotel for the price"
Staff very friendly and helpful. Room was very nice. Breakfast was delicious!
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2014
anne cooley
The room was filthy when I first arrived. Had to have maid service come back to re-clean the room. Never stay there again.
2 night trip Apr 8, 2014
"Just Plain Mediocre"
The hotel room smelled like bleach & I do me the entire room. The vending machine did not work & was out for a long time from what I was told at front desk. The front desk told me to use the vending machine at the next hotel. The pool was in unusable condition, water was green filthy .
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Master's week stay"
Though older with an outside entrance, the room was just fine. Fridge and micro a nice addition. Staff very friendly and helpful, and a good breakfast!
3 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
"gone to masters, augusta"
very uncleanly room-had water soaked carpet at vanity sink and the chair with ottoman was very soiled-would not stay again
1 night trip Apr 8, 2014
It was just ok. We normally would not stay in a hotel like this. Since the Masters was going on I was not willing to pay 650 a night in Augusta. I'm a pilot and travel for a living. It was a place to sleep and take a shower. Staff were nice.
2 night business trip Apr 6, 2014
Ken James
It was OK. Staff was friendly, but outside our room talking a lot.
2 night trip Apr 6, 2014
Tina
"very convenient"
the room was very nice and up to date. The location was within walking distance of resturants and upscale shopping center and only 5 minutes to the nice uptown.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
THE LOCATION WAS GOOD, CLOSE TO HOPELAND GARDENS, CAROLINA BAYS AND WALKING TRAIL ALONG WITH RESTAURANTS AND STORES. IT IS ALSO NEAR DOWNTOWN AIKEN. THE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST WAS OK. IT WAS NICE TO HAVE A REFRIGERATOR AND MICROWAVE IN OUR ROOM.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
"Did the job"
This hotel is a bit older, but it was sufficient to meet my needs. I just needed a place to sleep and unwind from a long day at the client's office. The bed was comfortable. Water pressure in the shower was great. There were a few issues with maintenance - the floor was wet in front of the HVAC which I assume was moisture from the unit and the wireless was ridiculous and was even slower than dial up. The connection to the network was great, but apparently the pipe to the internet was very minimal. If you need to work and need internet while in your room DO NOT GO HERE! YOU WILL GET NOTHING DONE!
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2014
C Clark
"Spend the extra $ and stay elsewhere"
We were in town for a competition and just needed some place to sleep and shower. Normally I don't like outside entrance hotels, but I figured it was only for two nights and my husband was with me, no big deal. The front desk staff was rude and slow. They claimed at first they didn't have a reservation for me, once they found it, it was though they'd never handled a third party reservation. The room was clean, but needed to be updated. It's as though they stopped their update in the lobby. The bed was very uncomfortable. The mattress had a tilt to it. Even though our room was non-smoking, apparently the room next door was not. What's the point? The smoke and smell still made it into our room. Our room was located on the first floor near the ice and vending machines where everyone seemed to gather around 2am. The ice machine kept going and conversations kept getting louder. Thankful I didn't have any children with me because of the foul language from those outside our room. We checked out at 6:30am and got a room at another local hotel for our second night.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Centrally located"
Everything rates a solid "OK". I will stay again. Room came with a small refrigerator. Room doors open on the outside...no inside hallways. Close to everything one could need.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Really friendly staff."
South Carolina recently went through a rare winter storm where there were several power outages. My mother and grandmother were stuck in a freezing house as we scrambled to find a hotel for them. Through Expedia, we found the Clarion Inn and Suites in the Aiken area. I was nervous about whether everything with the reservation since I was over 200 miles away and the Clarion had suffered their own power outage. When she got there, they had the room ready and she had no problem checking in. Since we were unsure of how long before my mom's power would be back on we played it by ear. They allowed me to extend her stay several times. I am really thankful that they were there in our time of need.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Sabrina
"Great service clean room"
Service was great. Friendly staff. Clean room. Breakfast could use some improvement but staff were easy to contact and willing to help.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2014
Holly
Staff dealt with the crisis well (ice storm).
2 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
david evanoff
"Advertised fitness center closed"
Advertised a fitness center which was closed. Allowed pets - dogs barked all night in one room.
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
topcat
Very nice hotel staff. Rooms are nice and the hotel has direct access to restaurants, fast food, and grocery stores. Perfect location.
5 night business trip Feb 2, 2014
"Where is the Hotel?"
The room was clean and comfortable,however, the hotel is farther from the Interstate than I thought it would be. It was nice to have the breakfast choices in the morning.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
"Ok, more motel than hotel"
The staff was nice at the front desk. The place is in a good, safe seeming location next to an applebee's and high end grocery store. The room was comfortable with full cable. The housekeeper only made one of the beds and left the other one with stuff piled all over it.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
Rachel
checking in was great checking out was horrible the representative had me waiting for more than30 minutes and did not have the decency to apologize for the wait very unprofessional.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Jenny
"Very clean and quiet"
Although no interior hallway at this motel I felt safe in room.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Nice room"
Very clean and descent for the price, would stay again
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
Willie
"Vending"
No Ice machines working, nor drink machines. Breakfast food old and cold
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"Decent Stay"
2.5 out of 5. Room was decently spacious and location was also decent. Breakfast was mediocre at best and the service as far as housemaids and the check in clerk were pleasant. Outside appearance is rough but quiet surroundings.
1 night romance trip Sep 1, 2013
"Older Hotel alright in a Pinch"
Room was adequate. Air didn't work well and the wireless service was the worst I've ever had in a Hotel/motel. Front desk personnel was very nice.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2013
"Clean comfortable room."
Spent a week due to job. Room always clean. Gym facility sucks, but they always do.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Friendly Staff"
Clean, comfortable room at a great price and a friendly staff.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2013
Lucky-Joey
Desk staff needs to be more attentive to the front door, in the AM during breakfast. Cleanliness and comfort was excellent. Check in staff did well.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"Clarion 2 thumbs up"
Hotel room was great, clean, comfortable...however the surrounding parking lot when pulling in had a bit of trash in it. Hotel is right across the street from grocery store and applebees which made it perfect. The free breakfast was fairly good consisting of biscuits n gravey, eggs, sausage, bread/cereal, waffles, juices/milk very nice for being free. The price was the most attrative thing for this hotel, I'll stay there again if I need to.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
Breakfast offering disappointing; older facility, but well-kept
3 night trip May 13, 2013
"Not as advertised"
Booked this hotel because I knew it was in a good area and the price was reasonable. When we arrived the front desk clerk was MIA for at least ten minutes. She acted like she had never dealt with Expedia guests before and informed us we needed to give her a credit card for the room. I said we already paid through website and showed her receipt. She said it was policy to get one for incedentals and the card would not be charged otherwise. Fair enough I understand they need a credit card on file for such cases. However, after returning home lo and behold they have put a hold on my cc for the amt Expedia already charged us! I will wait a few days to see if hold falls off but am not happy at all that the clerk lied. Also...ice machine was broken, there was no HBO available as advertised in room materials and the advertised hot tub was imaginary also. Room was ok (clean, etc) and complimentary breakfast was so-so. Convenient location and place looks good from the outside but will go back to the Hampton Inn down the road next time.
Other trip May 5, 2013
"I'd stay here again!"
Really no complaints. Hotel looks nice, quiet location, near wonderful downtown Aiken. Bathroom could use updating (couldn't take a bath because drain stopper was broken) but shower was good and water was hot. Nice rooms overall as far as amenities go. Exterior doorways (I prefer interior) but still ok with that.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
Angie M
Well we booked because the web said there was a whirlpool. They fooled us.
3 night trip Apr 19, 2013
"Masters Trip"
I stayed 5 nights overall at this hotel over a week's time. Disappointing. Didn't even clean my room one night. I asked for the hotel manager to call me to discuss; she didn't call me.
2 night trip Apr 12, 2013
"Good place for Masters if you don't mind the drive"
Stayed for the Masters. 25 to 45 minute drive to the course, depending on traffic. Good place to stay without breaking the bank. Friendly staff; had a welcome goodie bag; room was air conditioned and sufficiently clean and quiet; Good continental breakfast in the mornings. And sits just outside Aiken, which is a beautiful little town with some quaint places to eat and socialize. Also plenty of shopping and chain restaurants near by.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
"Shakin' in Aiken"
Very pleasant location. The room was clean, comfortable, and inviting. An excellent breakfast, and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly.
Other trip Apr 12, 2013
Monte
"Excellent staff, poor condition"
Motel past its prime, not well maintained. No maintenance staff available at night. Bathroom needed help. Staff was very friendly.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2013