All hotels in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States of America
2831 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ, 08401, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Havana tower"
I stayed in the Havana tower. It could use a little updating but it was ckean. We were able to check in early which was nice. All staff were great. Room was very clean. Mattress was ok for me but I loved the pillows. It was noisy w housekeeping the next morning starting at like 8am banging on doors. Also we were not able to use the pool on the 2nd day due to checkout being at 11am n you can't use after checkout. It would have been nice for few hours
1 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Christina
The hotel was very clean, and nice. The people at the check in desk was very,very nice!
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
"Couples getaway weekend"
My Sisters and our husbands went to AC for a couples weekend. We chose this hotel because it has cool bars inside and it is right on the boardwalk. The hotel was a standard hotel room and served its purpose. I would definitely stay here again because it is right on the boardwalk and close to every thing we were looking to do.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Great Beginning - Not So Good Ending"
The hotel/casino is very nice. All staff seemed friendly/nice. Room amenities are good. The only problem came when we were leaving. The (car) valet system is automated, and did not work well for us. Somehow our ticket was "lost" and we wound up waiting 20-25 minutes to have our auto brought up. The staffers that run the valet parking were not helpful or understanding at all!! It is unfortunate that it happened at the end of our stay - because that's what you remember. But because everything else was very nice - will stay there again.
2 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
MaryJo
"Expected"
Tropicana is what it is. The room had a view and was clean. You really don't need to leave the hotel ever. I think it's a fine place to stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
Carrie
"Great Summer 3 day getaway"
The weather was great, enjoyed the short walk to the beach. Lots of options for dining inside and out of hotel. Rode bicycles in early morning,so nice.
3 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
"Great decision"
Had a great time at outdoor pool. Casino very spacious with lots of activity. Cuba Libre restaurant exceptional food.
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
"It was nice and I will stay there again!"
Four of us stayed in a room. It was clean and comfortable. We didn't pay for an ocean view, but we got one anyway. It was a side view, but I've paid for ocean view other places and had a far worse view of the ocean. The furnishings are sparse, no dresser, no art, no rug, but I'd rather not have all those germs around anyway. It was nice and I will stay there again!
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Grace
"AC Getaway."
Hotel was above average. Staff and help were very courteous. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
Salvatore
"Tropicana...Flopicana"
I only stayed one night. The valet was okay, but no where near the front desk. The front desk was no where near the rooms. It was too spread out. It was very confusing and no one was too helpful.
1 night trip with friends Aug 12, 2015
"Rooms are old but overall Hotel is great"
We stayed for one night in the West Tower. The room smelled like cigarette smoke and the bathroom floor was dirty with hair. Lots of large dings in the walls and areas where wallpaper needed repairing. Not the greatest air conditioning, took awhile for the room to cool down. Rooms are a bit dated and could use an updating. The casino/dining/shopping area is great. No need to leave the hotel since so much is going on there.
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
"The Mills-Hinton Amazing weekend at Tropicana"
While I had a great stay I lost way too much money gambling. I didn't always remember to use my rewards card so Im'm sure I lost out on comps. The restaurants were great and our kids had an amazing time in the pool and on the beach.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Racquel
"Tropicana....Yes I'd go again!"
My wife and I totally enjoyed ourselves. I had requested a high floor with an ocean view. They granted me that request. My only "negative" thing I would say was the long lines when checking in or out. The quick checkout machines were not working so we waited on a very long line just to hand in our keys. Other than that the hotel and my AC experience was awesome!
2 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
Javier
"tiny pools"
Horrible outdated tiny pools all around maybe not a place I will never go back to sleep!
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Beach getaway"
Except for a slow checkin, we enjoyed our stay. The resort is about as family friendly as a casino can be, and we enjoyed a variety of restaurants. Good stuff to do on the Boardwalk, and a nice beach with chair and umbrella rental. The pool wasn't great, and the room was clean but not special. But overall a decent value.
4 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Jeffrey
Room was very smelly like wet rug, the shower curtain dirty, the hotel room very outdated - not enough towels just to name a few - not worth the price...
1 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
MaryAnne
nice hotel
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"We would return!"
Great stay for quick mother daughter beach getaway!! Convenient check in and out, great location for beach and pool
2 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Kaitlin
Floor Manager was rude during check in on second day. No information in room about events or things going on in the area
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"relaxed but skeptical"
a lot of little things went wrong, but staff tried hardest to correct them and make us happy. last year was a lot better, but still may go back next year with fresh hope.
6 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
gwendolyn
"Great stay except the beds"
Everything was great except the beds were a little stiff so we didn't get much sleep.
1 night trip with friends Aug 19, 2015
Evan
"Way to Pricey"
They gave us a room with 2 queen beds instead of one king. And the air is on a fixed temperature...it was hot. Won't be staying there again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 19, 2015
"avoid the tropicana"
There was a wet towel left in the bathroom from the previous guests, there was room service trays on the hallway floors for hours,
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
We arrived much earlier than the suggested check in time (about 3 hours earlier) and was accommodated right away. We were able to settle into the very comfy room and explore the hotel. Beautiful views no matter which tower you are situated in. The hotel lobby is filled with shops and restaurants, complete with a darling mock sky. I would definitely stay at the Tropicana again.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Valini
Reserved a non smoking room. Was told only smoking rooms remain. The cleaning they offered to remove the smoke smell was not enough. Disgustingly smokey and hard to breathe. Should have gotten a refund.
1 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015
"Very close to perfect"
Overall, our stay was great. The room itself was clean and comfortable; there are plenty of restaurants to eat at in the hotel itself. I just wish that the staff was a bit more friendly and inviting and was able to guide us a little better. While checking in, the only "guidance" we were given was "if you lose your key, it will be a $28 charge." We walked on the boardwalk and figured things out ourselves but it would have been nice to have staff that was more knowledgeable about the area and stores.
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Hayat
"Awesome location and value."
The line to check in was ridiculously long and slow. Only one person working the counter. The hotel is beautiful and has so many shops within. The room was very clean and comfortable. It was such a great value.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Robinson
All in all it was a good weekend for my wife and I. Everything was in walking distance. Valet parking was a plus. Fireworks was amazing. Only one complaint I had was the the black haired women at the front desk when we checked out was very rude.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Gregory
"The hotel needs some sprucing up."
the room was clean but it needed some fixing up. The beds were out of shape, the shower leaked, and the room needed some sprucing up. Otherwise, we were treated well by the help and the customer service was good.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
"We'll be back but pls. Have WiFI inside the room.."
Self parking is confusing to find ... 3 other guests I met said the same thing .. Ended up doing the valet parking for just few dollars. No wifi in our room .. My kids were sad,Called reception and was not helpful... Wifi available and strong ground floor where the shopping/ restaurants are located.our room specifically needed some renovation.... I do commend the cleanliness inside our room. Location to the beach and boardwalk is a big plus...the big monitors going to boardwalk is so enticing and felt like you wanted to dance and sing while enjoying the breeze coming from the ocean ..... If rooms will be renovated a little bit and Wifi accessible inside the room...the hotel is a good place to keep guests coming back every time .
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
MARIA
I think the floor in the bathroom was very slippery for being an accessible room.....
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
kathy
it was a pleasant stay. Clean room and comfy bef. my only concern was you we can actually hear the conversation on the next door. But i will definitely come back.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"Awesome Trip...."
It was an awesome trip...my kids had a lot of fun.....love it.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Monica
"PERSONAL EXPERANCE"
we ordered oceanfront room. VERY VERY DISAPPOITTING!!!! then we were moved to a room where we could see a bit of the ocean. i am on a fixed income and did w/o just because I saved and saved since march. I had a friend with me and very embarrrest that the room we thought we reserved was never available! the second room hoping to pacify us just made more dissappointment! What can Hotels.com to accomadate this nightmare. I have stayed in Atlantic City for 29 years we usually went to the Hilton later changed to Atlantic City Hotel never had a problem. we stayed at Ballys 2007 or 2009 horrible same circumstances same experiance. How disappointing and embarresssing. We certainly will be back to AC in 2 weeks (26th of August. I am bringing my grandson back to NJ. I could only wish that we could go back and have an oceanfront not oceanview. Seriously I and my 8yr old grandson do know what OCEANFRONT MEANS!! We were also dissappoited because we wasted our whole day waiting to be moved also not able to look down the boardwalk at night or at all. THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHARE THIS W/ OTHERS SO THEY DON'T EXPERANCE THE SAME SERVICE
"Dan"
Service at Hotel was minimal, The women at check in made it clear that she did not want to be there, We were early around 1:30 on Friday but was told to come back after 4pm to get Keys. At 4pm we were told our room was not ready. When we finally got to the room in the Havana Tower it was filthy with visible pet stains and strong odor on the carpet. The rooms , elevators were quite worn and outdated
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Trip"
Very old room:-(
3 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Mariusz
"Happy Birthday"
Overnight trip for my wife's birthday, we enjoyed the "old Havana" theme of the Hotel and especially the "Marketplace".
"very nice experience"
was surprisingly beautiful
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
We had a nice time and enjoyed that the hotel is right on the boardwalk and steps away from the beach
2 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
stephen
Stayed for 3 nights with my mom in the West Tower. Don't have too much to complain about, but is it standard practice that when housekeeping comes around every morning, the sheets on the bed don't get changed? On the first night, I noticed a small rip in the sheets in the bed I slept in. And we would always leave the "Please Service" placard on the door for housekeeping to come in and tidy up, give us fresh towels, and - we assumed - change the sheets. Well, every day the beds would be made when we got back, but each time the same little rip in the sheets was there. I'm just hoping that since it was our room for three nights, they thought it was all right for us to sleep in the same sheets. But I REALLY hope they change them in between guests! Other than that, the hotel is great. The outdoor pool is awesome, though it gets crowded quickly, so grab your chair and towel early! The hours are listed as 10 am to 6 pm, but there were people already leaving the pool as we walked in at about a quarter to 10. There are lots of great restaurants, to sit down or grab something quick, and lots of shops. Right on the boardwalk with direct access to the beach. Can rent chairs and umbrellas from the hotel, but the prices are a little high. Go to the older gentleman just a little bit further West of the hotel. His prices are a bit lower and he has better chairs. Would definitely stay here again.
3 night trip Aug 11, 2015
Everything was great except money was taken from my girlfrieds pocket book
2 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
"my tropicana get away"
great would like to go back
paul
"Needs updating"
The rooms need to be updated..
Dino
Room was old and dirty
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Kulwinder
"Okay"
The hotel is dated and smells like smoke. Good location though.
"Amazing!"
Awesome stay! Room was great. Loved the Cuba Libre restaurant. Everything was perfect.
Matthew
My very favorite hotel,although expensive.Love the quarter,so much to do there.Many restuarants,shops,bars.Great weekend fireworks show.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"Surprisingly nice."
I was very surprised at how clean the hotel and mall was. Being in AC, most places I've been were getting a little worn out or run down. The facilities were in great condition and the entire hotel was very clean. It was hard to find staff sometimes and the size of the place made it very difficult to get checked in. Checking out was a snap as you had three different ways to do so, from key drop boxes to checking out on the TV. That was a very nice feature.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
Jonathan
"Bacheloretteweekend"
Make sure that every staying has a room key, security was a pain at the elevators.... well, that depends on "who" security was. Make sure you don't walk to close to the beds, rail put a big gash in one of the girls legs. Don't party to hard, security will threaten to kick you out after 3 complaints.
2 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
I was first time to join the this hotel. my vacation^*^ stay 2night and 3day everything's is nice. but difficult find out simple breakfast and coffee.
2 night trip Aug 4, 2015