All hotels in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States of America
2831 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ, 08401, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very happy :)"
we had a wonderful stay.The hotel is on the older side but very nice. Best location right on the boardwalk. The kids loved the hotel. Next time we plan a trip to AC, we are going to stay in this hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Great Stay at the Tropicana!"
We went on a mini vacation and the hotel was reasonably priced and had many amenities with much to do! We would definitely return!
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Stacey
awesome stay at tropican a hotel thank yuu very much nest also we gonna come hotel again
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
suren k
My fiance and I stayed for a few days. Great view, clean room, fun atmosphere. We would definently stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
"Hot water please"
Room minimal but clean and the bed was very comfortable. The problem was the water would not get hot, barely warm enough to shower. The Trop felt like the healthiest of all the places on the boardwalk. The rest seemed to need updating bad.
1 night trip with friends Jul 1, 2015
Fred
"Over price at this hotel"
Everything is good until last day.they don't bothered clean my room no new clean towel.
4 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
chung
Hotel is nice. Great restaurants. It's total chaos though. Staff doesn't know where other places are. Huge amount of young age drinkers who party all night and have no respect for other hotel guests. Do not stay here unless you plan on not sleeping. I spent a lot of money to stay there and regret every dollar.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"that was so so ...."
I tell you just one things I was reserve 1 king bed room but they gave us two bed room... that was uncomfortable for us. thank you very much. you know next time I gonna reserve difference hotel !!!
2 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
TATSUHIRO
went to Atlantic city with girlfriend for concert , room was clean, staff was friendly , check in and checking out were a breeze , entire hotel was neat and clean, restaurants were all good with very friendly staff, room was clean with a great view of the ocean .
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
STEVEN
"4 day getaway with family members"
Hotel is large with many places to eat and many stores to shop. Room was clean and spacious enough for three persons. The dinner buffet was very expensive and breakfast buffet cost $20 each. We all had fun at the casino slot machines although anything won went right back in. It was a great 4 day getaway.
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Judith
The sea food buffet was not worth the money clams & crab legs does not make a buffet , the wait staff was not on the ball , the room was dated with no fan in the bathroom as well as a picture torn off the wall, outlets not working , no menu for room service , parking was not included .
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Darrin
Room was fine until we looked around and there wasn't any bureaus. We were told that we were in the party tower. No bureaus in the entire tower. Awful never again.
3 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
When we checked in the hotel could not find our reservation because hotels.com did not spell our name correctly. When we got to our room it had just been cleaned (floors were still wet). When I went to use the toilet, someone's privet hair was on the seat. Maids did not clean toliet the 2 days we were there
2 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Kenneth Brian
"Atlantic City weekend"
Boardwalk was great
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Miriam
"Decent"
The stay was great but I selected a smoking room with friends and I believe all the smoking rooms are in the "older" tower, so the rooms are a bit dated and one of the table tops were loose and wobbly...other than having an outdated room the stay was comfortable. The casino is a decent casino with good food and shops.
1 night trip with friends Jun 22, 2015
Marcelino
"Not too Happy"
Great location, I wasn't too happy to walk through the mall with all my lounge to get to my room. My room was "none smoking". But it feels like it was. The stuff at the check in were not that nice.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
It was okay...I only needed the room for one night...if I had more time I would have enjoyed it more! The hotel is beautiful, has everything!
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Milton
"Birthday gift!"
We enjoyed our stay!
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Think Again... Not Worth The Bargain!"
I guess one can't be too disappointed when you consider the price you pay in comparison to other casinos. The place does not attract well mannered customers. The standard room looked like it was designed for an 80's horror movie. There were no staff members around to provide any assistance. Definitely will spend more money next time for a better casino.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
Christopher
"Would go back there"
It was very nice and comfortable. Big hotel you can get lost in it. Overall I would stay there again. Very happy with it
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Rob
"Money well spent"
Quick and efficient check in. Great room with an excellent price!
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
"Not bad but not great.."
No hot water the first night so had to move us to another room. Hotel staff not very friendly nor helpful. The place is huge and we didn't get a map on check in nor was one in room. Nice stores and restaurants though and plenty of things to do. Prices at stores and restaurants were reasonable.
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
"The complementary doesn't mean free!"
Stander room has no shower cap, only a couple paper cups. The bads are very soft. We'd gamble for two days,first day we book thru hotel.com was $ 99.99 . They said the Second day is a complementary since we had spent so much time to gamble. But when we check out , the second day was a charge of $100.00 on the com dollar.after that, nobody says it's free.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Anne
Only problem was the buffet was not open.
1 night trip with friends Jun 17, 2015
Friendly , comfortable and surprisingly busy and entertaining. Casino was fun and restaurants fine
3 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
"WORST OF THE WORST"
This is the worst hotel in every term imaginable. We paid for a very very high end luxury kind suite and was given a room overlooking some residential homes, when asked again they then stuffed us in another room. Valet is a joke with the staff fighting and the manager should look/review the cameras to look at the inefficient of his team. We went to Borgota and we just moved over there and one can feel, see the difference in service
2 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
GUARDIAL
"Not a good experience."
I originally booked for a king size bed. When I got there, there were no king size room available. I asked for a smoking room, I was put in a smoking room which was despicable. The furniture was very old the beds were in poor condition and the bathroom was in very outdated.I asked for another room which was a little better, but did not get the king bed that I booked for. The bathroom needs to be updated, the toilets are extreme low making it difficult to get up after each use.
4 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Grace
"Needs work"
Had trouble finding the front desk from garage if you can believe it. Clerk at check in was not helpful and acted like he didn't want to be there. Elevator condition was horrible. Not clean and railings were torn off. Shops inside hotel and restaurants made the place. But other issues need to be addressed.
2 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
"AC is alive and kicking"
My family and I stayed 2 days and we had a great time. AC is not just a casino town, there's plenty to do for all ages. From the boat cruises to all the great dining
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
omar
"vegas layover"
convienient on the strip
3 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
DIANE
"Meh"
The room was very dusty and the AC did not work. Took two hours and a lot of phone calls to get maintenance up to fix it. Hotel made no effort to apologize for the inconvience nor did they offer to move us to a functional room. I had to request a new room and by the time that was sorted out, maintenance arrived. All in all, it was over priced and not the best experience.
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Worst Hotel Ever!"
I went for my bacherlette party, we were not allowed to have any friends come up. They wanted us to pay 25 for any guests!!! Guests that were not staying the night! Long lines for elevator! Took us half and hour to get on elevator!! I will never stay there again!
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
Juanita
"Bachette party"
It was for a bachelorette party. We had two queens and they fit all 4 of us.
1 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
"Business trip made it acceptable for two night sta"
Stayed in the South Tower. Like most aging casinos in AC. Just OK but good for the price. I was on the higher floor to start but even on a non-smoking floor, you can smell the stale cigarette odor in the room. I asked for another room and was pleasantly given a nice ocean front room on the lower level. A friend tried to ask the same thing but was rejected. I guess it's a gamble in the casino. Overall, the stay was pleasant but nothing to remember. Glad it was for business.
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
Geoffrey
"Nice, nice, nice"
Very nice, room was lovely, hotel staff were very helpful, and the beach was the better part of the beach.
2 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"Can't wait to go back!"
I went down for a day work trip. I was put up in the newer tower - Havana - and placed on the top floor. It was the quietest floor as it consisted of board rooms and hotel rooms. In addition, it had some beautiful views of the main Trop building, the beach, and much more of the downtown area. The only downfall was finding it originally. They can do a better job with the signage, since it is a good walk to the tower from the lobby where you check in. If you are new to the Trop, like I was, might be a good idea to call ahead to see what tower you are for parking purposes. Also not a bad idea to just valet. There are so many lots and of course on day 1 I parked the furthest from my room as possible!
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
Rory
"Unfriendly front desk"
The person who checked us in was rude and unhelpful. It was the only blemish on an otherwise great trip.
1 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
Sean
"GROSS."
The photos online of this hotel are incredible deceptive. The hotel is made up of three towers. But the self-park is only connected to one of them (Havana Tower). The main lobby is in another tower (South, I think). But in order to get from the self-parking to the lobby to check-in, you have to walk through many levels of shopping and part of the casino floor. With your luggage. It was like trying to navigate a maze with no map. It also claims to be "on the beach." Well, that's true if you're staying in the correct tower. Otherwise, you have to schlep your stuff several blocks. And the hotel does not supply beach towels, as far as I'm aware. When we finally got to our room, I was taken aback by how gross it was. Even though it was a non-smoking room, the carpet was covered with cigarette burns and stains. The hot water handle to our sink was missing! I WILL NEVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL AGAIN.
2 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2015
Brenda
"Fun"
So much you can do without leaving the hotel
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
"A great place for a short break!"
Fabulous few days. The common areas of the hotel were super and the room was very large with excellent views of the beach and ocean. The bathroom in need of a little updating but spacious and very clean.
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
Hazel
"Pros & Cons"
Although the hotel has a lot to offer, the walk from lobby check-in to our room was tool long for "seniors." The location of the hotel was excellent for our plans, although the wait to retrieve our car in valet parking was too lengthy.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Kenneth
"Positive"
The Tropicana is full of exciting energy & the view from my room was beautiful. A relaxing, affordable and enjoyable getaway.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"Havanna Tower is dirty."
Havanna tower rooms are dirty, old and no mini fridges. I asked for the new renovated north tower and no response just handed me keys so I assumed I was being given a nicer room. Nothing....
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
"Can't wait to return"
This is the second time I stay here and as always Check in was super easy and the staff was courteous. Room was very clean and and up to date.
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Wilmarys
"great weekend"
We really enjoyed our stay however the multi story garage was not easy to get out of when we first got there a suggestion would be to let your customers know what floor you check in at. The parking garage smells really bad of urine! I know that's your clients that can't find toilets but a hose d own and some disinfectant let's a client know that you are aware of the problem and lastly we spent 10 mins looking for the check in desk when we found it the girl was very clinical, not bothered that we couldn't find the desk and said I was the only client that had ever mentioned having a problem finding the desk! The room was very nice, shower was great and we didnt hear a thing after turning in for the night. Thanks for a great weekend!
2 night romance trip May 30, 2015
peta
"Great getaway."
Great getaway. Everything was nice. Would stay at Tropicana again in the future.
2 night trip with friends May 27, 2015
"Conference"
I was down for a work convention so my wife tagged along. The room was dated and the bed wasn't very comfortable. Woken up at 4am by a bunch of drunks in the hallway.
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"Feh"
The pools were in need of remodeling. Only one hot tub? The room was very motel-like. We had a lovely view of the parking lot. The buffet is only open on the weekends for some reason. So expensive on the weekends. Many of the clubs are closed during the week. So many shut down hotels. We were there for memorial day weekend and there was literally nothing going on.
2 night trip with friends May 24, 2015
"Tropicana AC"
Always an excellent stay at the Tropicana. Hotels.com have an excellent rate.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Michele
"thumbs up"
It was overall beautiful, just problems with the shower and also with the thermostat. But overall great trip.
2 night trip with friends May 20, 2015