All hotels in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States of America
2831 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ, 08401, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"oooft..."
I was awakened by a security guard speaking with two guests outside my door Monday morning around 9a. There was a hair tie my bathroom upon arrival. I left the hotel and realized I'd left an article behind. I called 3 times. The first time the operator tried to direct my call to a manager. I waited 4 minutes. I called back and that call was dropped. The third time I had to describe what it was that I'd left behind and after waiting, yet again for a manager, I had to instruct the operator to take my name & number in hopes somebody would return my call with an answer. Fat chance.
1 night trip May 10, 2015
Marsha
"Cory from Orlando FL."
Stay at this property in the past , and was surprised to find the staff very little friendly .. it was as if they didn't want to be there .
3 night trip May 12, 2015
Corali
"No View Room"
All Good, Except the room window was 5 feet off the floor and my wife is 5'!!! Havana Tower # 5132 She had 4 days of standing on a chair to see the view... Not Fun !! Will Not Return to Trop !!!!!!!!!
4 night romance trip May 10, 2015
gracias me encanto
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
Miguel Angel
"Tropicana"
It was nice for one night, if I was staying longer I would have booked a nicer room.
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Great time, great view, brought a friend for her first time she fell in love with AC
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
Kristian
"Trip Mother's Day"
Great hotel. Want to go back
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
Emily
"Tropican - Wonderful in every way Except Parking"
The Tropicana was a very nice venue and pleasant stay. the staff was very customer service focused and pleasant. The room was clean and well maintained. The service in the hotel restaurants was fast, well managed, tasty and with a nice atmosphere. The only drawback is that the parking was difficult and unpleasant. The hotel needs more site maps and signs so that customers can stay oriented in this huge facility with three separate parking garages that are NOT easy to navigate.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Francis
"Dirty awful room!"
The room was dirty and stains all over the floor. No blankets on the bed and when asked for them they had cigarettes burns in them! Over priced room! The elevators were unsafe. Shaking and closing to early. Never staying there again!!
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Need a few adjustments"
The stay was okay. My suite was very spacious however my room decor was a little old fashion. I was upset that on the website it displayed a jacuzzi on site and in some hotels however was told upon arrival the hotel removed all jacuzzi's out of the rooms and hotels. I was also upset that I was promised a rollaway bed fee waived due to the fact it took them over 4 hours to bring the bed. Once I checked out I noticed the fee was not waived and when I asked the clerk about it she rudely stated there is nothing she can do about the fee being waived because there was no note in the system explaining to waive fee. The hotel did have a lot of activities to where I did not have to leave the hotel for much. The hotel elevator was an issue as well. It took me and my boyfriend nearly 10 mins just to get downstairs because the elevator was slow and full of guest who have also been waiting to get on the elevator. My advice if you can bare it take the stairs !!!!
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
beyanka
"Overcharged"
Wonderful hotel and casino. I however was charged twice! Once by hotels.com and once by Tropicana. Not happy about this at all!
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Mandy
"Amazing Location, not so amazing rooms"
Staying in this hotel is specifically for the location. The casino has all the restaurants, bars, clubs, and stores all in one. The rooms are old and not well kept, so if you're hoping to have a romantic night away, this isn't exactly the place. But, if your looking for a night out and take advantage of all the Trop has to offer, and spend minimum time in your room, it provides the necessities. I would stay here again for the convenience, but not for the room finishes.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Not enough elevators to get up to the room or into the parking lot. When we tried to take the stairs down we ended up in another parking lot. We had to go back into the casino & up in another elevator to get to the correct parking lot - which we had to wait in line to get on. It took us over a half hour to get from the room to the car. Room & service are less than average. Would not stay here again.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Anne Marie
"The Best"
It was wonderful the room was great
1 night trip Apr 12, 2015
Brandon
"The Tropicana is Atlantic City!!!"
An amazing stay where most of the time was spent there . With the fine restaurants and the Imax right there it was perfect. The Quarter is where all the other hotels and other visitors came from. We actually have made some friends there that we still get together with . Great place .
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Raymond
"Great hotel and staff"
I was at another hotel for three nights didnt want to leave Atlantic City and decided to stay another night so i book this hotel.This way better than the other nights great location great hotel.
3 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
Patrick
"Worst"
Horribile
1 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"Bad check in, nice hotel"
Check in was a little rushed and felt like I was intruding. Front desk gave fast and complicated directions to get to the room. Plus the exact room I booked was not available when I arrived 1 hour after the regular check in time.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"tropicana!!"
Everything was great!
1 night family trip May 4, 2015
Jesus
"The terrible stay..."
The stay was awkward at best the way they had hundreds of young kids running around drinking and trying to get up to the rooms ,and how we were treated by security when we tried to get up to our room was deplorable asking me if I had 2 room keys as if I room and being we were a couple and we're together we only bought one key with us they insisted we go back to the front desk to get another key which was very annoying and in convient, at best, wouldn't want to stay there anymore, don't recommend it to stay over......
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Anthony
"same casino more activities"
new gym kept busy the whole time
4 night trip Apr 20, 2015
"Cool stay"
Great stay easy check in.. Large spacious room and King size bed was very comfy.. I didn't have to leave the tropicana for any thing.. Dinner, clubbing or gambling..
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015
Courtney
"Comfortable But Noisy"
My husband and I traveled for a Friday night stay chose the Tropicana for everything it has to offer. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. We had a view of the beach and city. The bathroom did not have ventilation for showering, and the sink was a little clogged. The biggest issue was the noise of the other guests. If you want a decent night sleep after midnight, this is not the place for you. Security removed guests on our floor at 3:30am. It was certainly quieter after that, but guests still were loud returning to their rooms. Express check out was convenient, but the attendant was a little snobbish when he had to repeat answering one of our questions so we could better understand. We were sleep deprived! We would only consider returning here during nonpeak seasons and days.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Couple of day getaway"
Good hotel, really big, plenty to do.went with family of 4 everyone had a great time. Perfect for a couple of days getaway.
2 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
"Review"
It was neat. Good area.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"Not what I expected for the money!!"
The room's rugs are old and were dirty, there was another woman's hair all over the bathroom upon checking in, and there was a smaller fridge than advertised which smelled like old food in the room.
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Kyle
"40th Birthday Party Celebration"
We stayed at the Tropicana for a celebration of my sister's 40th Birthday and we stayed over Sat & Sunday evenings. We had a tremendous time and ate dinner at Carmine's who treated the large party of 17 fantastic. I don't think we left the hotel from Sat afternoon until Monday. There was so much to do inside the casino, there was no reason to go out.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
Jane
"Nice room for great price!"
Other than reserving a room on line with a king size bed,but getting two queen beds instead ,everything was fine.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
"good time"
Room was great. Nice comfortable clean bed. Good view. Iron didn't really work that great though. Overall good stay.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"4 day get away"
We stayed in the Havannah tower which was very nice and the room was spacious. The only dislike was the pool area was old and hot tub very small and far from our room, we would of had to walk wet through casino, I asked if we could pay to use one in their spa but they do not have hot tubs at their spa.
4 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
Deborah
"best on boardwalk"
the best location.....and shops and eatery great don't have to leave hotel which was very important during our stay since a major rain storm prevented the usual outdoor activity.... the hotel need assist with bags......
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
barbara
"Decent except for key charge"
Except for the $27 fee charged for losing my room key (ridiculous) it was a good stay.
1 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Katherine
"Overall good stay"
Nice time here. Room could have been cleaner... Found a giant hair clump under the ottoman. Pool was nice but hours should be extended... Only open till 6 on Sundays and 8 on weeknight. Casino was nice, lots of restaurant variety. Pretty quiet in our hallway.
2 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
"Good rate, good view and good stay."
Outside of not being able to check in before 2:00 pm, we had an excellent stay. Everything you need from top restaurants to shows, can be found with The Tropicana.
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
Ronald
"Nice scape from home"
We loved it
3 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Splendid!!"
the hotel is beautiful and clean. We did not want to leave.
2 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
"Good Hotel, Disrespectful Guests"
Hotel is very nice. Room was very nice. Only complaint would be that our room was near the elevator, ice machince, vending machines, and the housekeeping closet. It would get quite noisy at times because of this. Also, there were a lot of younger adults staying in our hallway who were clearly there to party hard. They were shouting in the middle of the night, slamming doors, and even having runnning races down the hallway at 3:00 in the morning. The late night "festivities" mixed with the early morning noise of the housekeeping closet made for many unhappy mornings.
3 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
meredith
"SPRING BREAK LET DOWN"
GRANDSONS AND I REALLY LET DOWN WITH POOL LOOK NOTHING LIKE ADS PIX ! STAYED AT TRUMP'S TIA MUCH NICER POOL AND EASIER TO FIND YOUR WAY AROUND !
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
"Ok for family dinner."
Stayed for a family dinner. The kids were bored because there is not enough for them to do.
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
"no stress"
just laid back
4 night trip Mar 30, 2015
"Stay Away"
Check-in was very unhelpful and long experience. It almost seems that if you book through 3rd party (like Hotel.com) they don't want your business. Hotel is in need of attention, and there is no money or resources being invested in this place. Find a different place to stay.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Mitchell
"Nice and clean hotel, good sea view"
my experience was very good , comfortable bed. I enjoy the casino, the service and everything about Tropicana.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
friendly
The hotel was excellent, clean and friendly.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Emilissa
It was a nice hotel, very easy to get around. We would prefer to be in a smoke free casino as the smoke was quite bothersome. The stores were very pricey. But, we would definitely stay again.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Wont be a returning guest, wouldn't suggest hotel!"
This place makes millions of dollars and they are worried about how many people are going up to the room. You think for a casino they would want as many people inside as possible, however, they have security guards down stairs by the elevators to go to the rooms like chaperones at a middle school dance. I will NEVER choose tropicana hotel again, at best the hotel was a 2.5/5.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Tropicana March 27-29th, 2015"
Our floor was booked with bachelor parties and the other guests were very disrespectful and destructive to the hotel. The Quarter was impressive and very nice. Overall, the staff was friendly and helpful.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"AC - still good in the right areas"
Business convention. Dont venture too far from hotels/casinos or convention centers
2 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
"Great room at great price"
We were upgraded to asuite on arrival, room and location were great only minor complaint was furniture was a bit beat up We wish our stay was a bit longer
"Once a year trip to AC-"
We stayed at Tropicana for one night when we were in town to attend a Miranda Lambert concert. We picked the Tropicana because of its close proximity to Boardwalk Hall. Also, Tropicana has nice restaurants and a decent casino on the boardwalk. We ate at The Palm and it was fine--good food and drink. The room we were in (Havana Tower) was a dump. Carpet was old and moldy. Furniture all dinged up. The heater knocked all night and it sounded like someone was trying to get in our room. It was ridiculous. However,The view of the sunrise from our room was beautiful. Glad we were there for only one night. Casino was fun and they have a Starbucks in the Quarter.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015