All hotels in Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States of America
615 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA, 23451, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

Great time. Great location. Most of the staff was very pleasant and friendly.
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
julie
We had a great trip. The hotel was very nice although it was very hot throughout the entire hotel and our bathroom was a bit to small and the knob for the shower was broken. Friendly staff. A few minor things we would stay again.
3 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"All ocean front rooms."
Perfect Location on the beach. Great ocean front view from balcony.Staff friendly & helpful. Good Happy Hour.
2 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
"Parasailing"
Relatively clean compared to other Virginia Beach hotels located on the boardwalk.
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Great short-term stay..."
The hotel was clean, however, it was very hot in the hallways. I was thankful to get a room with a refrigerator and microwave. The view from the hotel is awesome. For the price, it is cool if you're staying for a couple of days.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Erika
"Meh, think twice."
Hotel is older and needs some updating. Elevators are small, indoor pool is small, and no free breakfast is served. Music outside is LOUD and hotel can't do anything about it. The bed was comfortable, and probably the highlight of the hotel.
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
"im not handicap"
i didnt request for a handicap room but im in it for 2nights. the lady we talked to at the front desk was very rude in handling our situation about this room!
2 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
a.j
huge bed, great view and environment. Bathroom was a little messy upon arrival. Some hair inside toilet. Definitely will stay here again. Valet service was great
1 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
"Very nice"
Family vacation for a long weekend. Very quiet place. Nice rooms.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
ANTHONY
"relaxing"
We enjoyed the stay, all was very nice, we would come again.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Marjorie
"Nice stay."
Enjoyed my stay. My only complaint is that on the 8th floor the Wifi was weak and in and out. Honestly we didn't spend much time in the room. Bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean.
2 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
Rich
"Very rude service"
the room has no refrigerator, no microwave. We had to call to ask for microwave, and they only install one when we are stayed more than 1 night...the customer service was bad, the employees had very bad attitude and racist
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Elaine
Good stay, AC could have been better, the in house restaurant was excellent.
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Matthew
"family vacation"
It was peaceful and definitely the better end of the board walk
6 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
The day we arrived the pool was closed and we were unable to get the refrigerator we needed for my son's medication. The room was smaller than expected. The halls were extremely hot, temps in excess of 100. day 2 the electricity went out for approx. 6 hours. We had to walk up to 7th floor, the emergency lighting in the staircase stopped at the 4th floor. We had to use our cell phone flashlight to get safely up the remaining flights of stairs. Checkout was a nightmare, with only 1 staff member working the desk even though the line was huge. The parking lot was also difficult to maneuver for larger vehicles, there was no lighting in the concrete staircases making it very difficult. It appeared that people were parking in the lot purely for the beach, and that people not staying in the hotel were using the pool when it was open. I would not stay there again. On a positive note the rooms appeared clean.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Jacqueline
Hotel staff needs to learn how to clean. That goes for common areas also. Everyone was friendly but the couple of items we would ask for took us asking three times to either get a result or to find out not available. I even received a comment from front desk, to the tune of... Oh you booked through a third party, sorry I can help you???? My first time with hotels . com also. Maybe it's best to go the old school direct way, so you don't get treated as second Fidel.
4 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Bryon
"Well worth it, great price, friendly service"
Its an older hotel, however, we had a great time, excellent view from all rooms. Front desk very accommodating and friendly. Maintenance was request 2 times and was very fast. I would return to this hotel without hesitation.
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
The room was not as cold as we like it and Air conditioning was loud. My over all stay was good the staff was very friendly.
2 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
"Great hotel except for high pressure sales tactics"
We were impressed with the friendliness of the staff at the hotel. Our room was fantastic-extremely clean. There was an issue with our toilet during our stay and it was corrected immediately. My only issue with the hotel was the concierge and his insistence that we attend a time share seminar that was going on during our stay. My husband asked him a question about nearby restaurants and he proceeded to "sell" us on attending this seminar. I quickly lost interest, excused myself and walked away but my husband listened to him for approximately 15 or 20 more minutes while I waited outside. He also asked my husband for $20 to "hold our seat" at the seminar even though my husband refused to give him a definite yes that we would attend. My husband did hand him the $20, which was supposed to be the fee for holding our spot at the seminar and was supposed to be refunded upon entering the seminar. My husband gave him the money so that he could get away from the sales pitch and continue on with our day. He called our room the next morning and left a msg at 7:45 to remind us of the 8:00 seminar.He then texted my husband asking if we were attending. I find this type of behavior suspect and it aggravated me immensely since we had no desire to listen to a 90 minute sales pitch on our 3 day vacation. I am hoping that management will look into this since it has made me apprehensive about staying at this hotel in the future.
3 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
JADA
"Great Times"
Had great time everything was good
2 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
Rodney
"Awful for the price we paid"
This was our first family vacation with our 1 year old... I requested a refrigerator and microwave, even called the day before to confirm, but when we got there there was not either. When I talked to the front desk they said that their rooms did not come with those items but they could be requested. They said that we were 2nd on the list waiting. So we had to use a cooler and ice. If that wasn't inconvenient enough the hallways and elevator were almost hotter than being outside, and it was in the high 90's!!! Our door didn't close all the way without forcing it, and the air conditioner was AWFUL! We had it set all the way down to 60° and it was still about 78°. The last thing was the parking, you could walk about a block or so away or valet park. All in all for the money we could've stayed a little off the beach for longer with a continental breakfast and more comfortable condtions. Definately NOT family friendly accommodations.
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Bryan and Lauren
"Mr."
Everything is OK<
3 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
"Never disappoints"
Always a great hotel to stay at Virginia beach, mahi mahs in the hotel never dissapoints.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"Family Bounding at the Beach"
My family went to Va. Beach to share with our family from Colorado. We had a great time in a great hotel that was very convenient to beach, play area and great restaurants.
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
Royal
"Needs updating"
Hotel needs to be remodeled. Showing its age.
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
Dawn
"It was ok. Mahi Mah was worth it."
First couple of days were nice, relaxing. Then i started to notice bugs on my ceiling in my room. And also the last couple of nights, the event that was being set up outside was extremely loud and disturbing for rest before i hit the road next day.
5 night trip May 23, 2015
"Loved this hotel!!"
The hotel was awesome, the staff was so nice. The room was great and the view was amazing!!
2 night business trip May 29, 2015
Elaine
"Nice 4 Days on the Beach!"
We were there for the beach, so we were very happy to have a water-front room. The room was comfortable, nicely decorated. but a little worn in spots. Overall, it was a wonderful stay at an affordable price. We were very happy with the hotel overall.
4 night romance trip May 11, 2015
Dana
"Anniversary"
Super clean and friendly hotel ! We were so suprised when we walked into our room. Everything was memory foam, even the floor ! We had a separate bathroom and a separate jacuzzi room (which was so relaxing and romantic). Would definitely stay here again, no doubt.
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Madison
"excellent"
We loved our room and location. We had a enjoyable and relaxing stay. Plan to come back in near future.
3 night romance trip May 10, 2015
Shannon
"Nice hotel, beautiful location"
Would have given it a 5 if there had been a restaurant serving breakfast. Staff very friendly and helpful.....
Other trip May 17, 2015
Very friendly staff. Clean, fresh rooms. Great view
Other trip May 16, 2015
coffee lover
"Great Deal"
With the hotels.com discount, it was a great deal. The room was wonderful, the bed was comfortable, and the view was incredible. Great balcony. However, we had a room right by the elevator and on the top floor, leading to lots of mechanical noise, and while the majority of the staff were phenomenal in their service, there were a couple staff who were hard to deal with. Overall, great stay!
3 night business trip May 5, 2015
Blake
"Should have done more for us!"
very nice hotel and great restaurant. beds were very comfortable but we had one very big issue as the Hotel stuck us with a room right beside the service elevator which ran all day and night and was very noisy. Kept us up three straight nights and we were exhausted. We finally just got mad and ask the Maintenance Man what the noise was an he told us that room is always noisy because it is beside the service elevator. We complained loudly about this and all they offered us was a free breakfast. For 3 lousy nights of no sleep and being exhausted, this just was not enough of a sorry folks. We paid over $300 and got a free breakfast. thanks and would love to come back one day but this just left a sour taste in our mouth and will probably not come back.
3 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
"Hotel Getaway"
We needed a nice & relaxing place to stay while we were transitioning (moving) from one residence to another. Ramada Inn was just what we needed at the end of long physically exhausting days. Great accommodations, staff, and the restruaunt was fabulous. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place to relax.
Other trip May 7, 2015
E
"Great place to relax!"
Great hotel! Love their restaurant/bar Mahi Mahs!
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Location was amazing, but ..."
We found the staff to be extremely knowledgeable and courteous. We found our room to be a bit dated with stains on the rugs... Unfortunately, the walls seemed to be paper thin and we could hear the conversations from the rooms on either side. The area where our room was was non-smoking but we smelled incense from the room next door and had to complain to the front desk. I believe management did take care of the situation but we found it strange that the hotel would assign us (ages 58) in a room next to college students. Since our stay was off-season, there were other rooms to be had... We were not afforded a change in room.
Other trip May 2, 2015
Joann
"Great beach view; wonderful friendly staff"
This place is right on the beach. Can't get any closer. The folks who work there are extremely nice, friendly and helpful. The weekday price is very affordable - the weekend price is way too expensive. I'm headed back to this hotel and will stay over Thursday. Wanted to stay Friday as well, but won't' spend that kind of money.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Sue
"abc"
Only thing that when turn on AC or Heat...the smell is uncomfortable and my wife did not like it at all.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Dzu
"Good overall stay."
My stay was good overall. The morning after I arrived, they had to shut off the water for a few hours, but I took my shower the night before so no big deal I guess. I just think that you'd want to shut off the water in the middle of the night, not in the morning when your guests are getting ready for work/vacation. Other than that, they staff was great. I had a problem with my room key and they fixed it immediately. Really good group of people.
5 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
Sheldon
"Loved our stay"
First night was a little rough because we were put in a handicap room and the shower and AC wouldn't work. Make sure when booking through a third party that you do not book a assessable room!! We did not even catch that we did that. They moved us the next morning and the new room was awesome! Beautiful view and balcony and the bed was awesome. Everyone in the hotel was really friendly from house keeping to the front desk. I liked that the hotel was towards the end of the strip, because you weren't in the craziness of the night life. I wouldn't pay more than 140 for the room, which we didn't. however compared to the rates of the other hotels on the beach, it was a god value and very clean. Would recommend!
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Victoria
"Vabeach"
Great stay!! Maji Mah's is the best too!
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"nice southern strip location on the beach"
Concierge was always very helpful, but desk staff usually could not answer questions. Linens were not changed when asked, dirty dishes were not cleaned by housekeeping - we had to wash our own with linens from the bathroom, despite the fact that the dishes were supplied by the hotel. We had to pay $10 extra per night per refrigerator and $10 for microwave and a few dishes. Housekeeping would not take bar ware back to bar - we did this ourselves out of courtesy. Valet parking was paid for with tips, not a single charge. This really added up! Fantastic restaurants were in house and within walking distance. Leftovers made for great lunches!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Couldn't take a shower. They had no towels."
No towels at a beach hotel. Now that's an oxy moron. We called the front desk several times. They gave us the run around for more than 24 hours.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
jay
"Beach front hotel with ocean view."
Great staff and room. Beautiful room. Convenient to all local stores and attractions like the, Movie Theater, Aquarium and Busch Gardens. Only thing missing was a microwave and Refrigerator in the room. Will stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Caridad
"only stayed because of mahi mahs"
Took over an hour to get a microwave delivered to the room. The layout to get to the pool is very awkward. As for the night, no sleep! Could not get the room to a comfortable tempature, either was too cold or too hot! Overall, I probably would not stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"NEVER again"
My stay was for four nights, I am leaving early and taking the loss. There is NO parking at the hotel. You either have to pay for valet, or walk your luggage across Atlantic Ave to a parking garage behind a store. If you pay the valet and need your vehicle at 7am....the front desk gives you your keys, yet has no clue where your vehicle is parked. I was told go to the garage and hit the alarm on your key chain. there was so much noise two of my three nights. I had to leave in order to get some sleep. Walls are thin! On day 1 I told them I had no dial tone....on day three I left with No change. There is no fridge or microwave in the rooms. If you wonder what the large pipe on the beach at the hotel is, this is where the dredging goes into the water. Yes right at your Ramada beach front. Never ever would I stay here or tell anyone else to. I was on training all week and the stay here left me exhausted each day. Pay the money and stay at a nicer place that cares. The rooms were clean, and nicely decorated.
3 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
"Beautiful"
Very helpful after a long day of travel. Thanks
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
The beach view from the room was awesome..............................
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Perfect for a weekend getaway"
Really enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub. Staff is super friendly. The room was comfortable and clean with a great balcony and ocean view. One of the few hotels left with smoking rooms. Very convenient access to oceanfront restaurants.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015