All hotels in Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States of America
615 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA, 23451, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

Delicious food
Overall great experience
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2016
Jacqueline
"be back"
Great customer service and i have to say that i have never stay in a cleaner smoking room, i couldn't tell it was a smoking room
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
"Quite"
24 hour restaurant downstairs but no refrigerator or microwave in the room. Beautiful view and quite. Very relaxing and everyone was nice.
5 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Gina
"2 nd time saying here, Great value for money"
2 minute walk in any direction for great food, for those with kids 11 minute drive drive form a 24 hour pharmacy (CVS)
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Darryl
"Family christmas vacation"
We brought foster children that has never been to the beach before and was glad we chose a good place to stay. Beds was very comfortable. The staff was very nice and welcomed us. Kids loved it and that is all that mattered We will be staying with you again.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
"nice location on front of the beach"
Nice looking to the beach
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
Walter
"Christmas lights"
Loved everything about my room best stay ever
3 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
diane
"Awesome"
It was very enjoyable.
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2015
"Accidental Value"
The weather was unseasonably warm, making this what must have been the accidental bargain of the century. Who'd have thought that in would be possible to stroll on the beach in December without a jacket at offseason rates?
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
Malcolm
"Getaway"
Great to get away
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
"Hotel on the beach"
We were missing the armchair in the room as compared to the pictures online. We had standard size pillows rather than king size. We also were missing the decorative swatch at the foot of the bed. There was a dark stain on the curtain. The entrance to the room was very odd. I think the door hinges were on the wrong side. It felt like we were walking into a wall. The view of the ocean was nice. The restaurant was good for breakfast. Cable/tv quality was terrible. Staff was friendly. Had to parade through lobby to get to pool.
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Ronald
"Good value for the price."
My stay at this hotel was very good for the off season price point. It is a safe place to stay and the non-complimentary breakfast of French toast was excellent.
Other trip Nov 6, 2015
one night, worked well, beds were comfortable, room clean. Was a little confused with the way they had the rooms listed as standard and double rooms. Double rooms simply means two double beds.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
audrey
"Meet Chicken Fred"
Stayed 1 night, had a room on the seventh floor. Left the balcony door cracked all night to fall asleep to the soothing sound of the ocean. Very comfortable beds. Had a large cockroach show up on the wall around midnight. We named him Chicken Fred and tried to catch him to let him outside, but instead he ran back into a hole in the wall under the sink. He seemed really nice, a little timid, but we regretted not seeing again during our stay. If you're staying here, try to get on the seventh floor so that you may have the chance to meet Chicken Fred.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
"Concerned"
I think the overall stay was ok.. But I feel the advertisement over the internet was a little misleading. Example the rep that booked the hotel over the 1-800 number stated that the jacuzzi was in the room beside the bed.. Getting there it was just a tub in the bath room. And no room service to the room.. Rep said we would get that tooo.. I think for the price during off season was a but over priced and the luxury was only in the lobby... Waste of time for valet parking in the parking lot... (Off season) room had a mill dew smell and hall ways need to look as new as just your lobby... Rate your hall like a super 8... When I called to the front desk to voice my concerns about the room rep at the hotel acted like it was no big deal!!! I have should have spent my money on a real fancy hotel for the money I paid that wasn't worth the money...
1 night romance trip Oct 28, 2015
"Need free breakfast"
If free breakfast was included..would get 5 rating!! Enoyed the beach and pool
3 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
steve
"Family trip to the beach"
The first room we went to had a broken door, the staff was very courteous and helped us to get into a different room right away. The room was very clean and had a great view of the beach. The staff was very helpful.
2 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
requested a non smoking room. We were placed in a smoking room that you couldn't see out of the windows! Then we were moved to another room balcony door wouldn't shut tight wind blew right through the door. needed milk for a cup of coffee no room service available had to go back out at night walk to the parking garage to get our car to go to 7Eleven for a cup of coffee!!! NO!! We did not have a good stay and we will never stay with your hotel again!!!
2 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
"Always a fun time in Virginia Beach"
A little windy and wet - But still had a good time
4 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"Great location and outstanding service"
Other than the wind howling, this hotel is outstanding for a Ramada. Best hotel on the block.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2015
"overall experience"
the hotel was decent. However I've never had to pay extra for a refrigerator or microwave! Also be cautious..when I agreed to book it said 113$ a night. Then somewhere in between it flipped to 203$ a night. The place was nice but not 200$ a night nice.. Even for oceanfront. Myrtle beach is much nicer!
2 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
"Great Vacation"
Really enjoyed my stay. Hotel was clean and conveniently located on the strip. Only issue was the "construction noise" on the beach below my window every morning at 7 am. This was no fault of the hotel, there was a festival going on at the beach. I'd stay here again.
5 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
"time to update this hotel or shut it down"
We where in a non smoking room on the 5th floor. The room number was 522.he bathroom was so tiny you could not get around and the room was dirty. The ac/heat unit had mold plus dirt all around the unit behind the beds. Out on oceanfront most of all the benches have gone. they where to busy trying to get you to do timeshares next door to the Ocean Bay Resort.
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
It could have been better there was no frig or microwave in the room they said that was an extra cost. And also they don't have free breakfast for the price 200$ a night they should have free breakfast and a frig and microwave in every room. Other than that it was nice
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
gina
"Dissatisfied"
Arrived at the hotel go to the room door was open so went back down to the front desk told them the door was open they called housekeeping they said they just cleaned the floor we went back to the room carpet was still wet called the office to see if they would change our room they said they were booked so we spend our vacation with wet floors
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
DAN
"Ramada was great."
It was nice. They have a great restaurant and sushi bar downstairs. Nice facilities.
3 night business trip Sep 13, 2015
Jonas
"Could be ALOT better"
Smoking allowed on adjacent balconies kept US inside with the sliding glass door closed. Also, parking wa quite inconvenient; it was across the street in a parking garage. The first level apparently was kept for valet parking. Valet was an option, but not always convenient and did not like to feel obligated to tip. Would rather have had onsight parking. There was what appeared to be an exhaust fen in the bathroom, but it did not work. We had a message left on oun phone welcoming us and advised that Guest Services had a "welcome package" for us. Turns out it was only coupons that were also available in other travel booklets. Wasted our time picking it up since the attendant was there to merely promote Ramada timeshares and vacation condos. We were NOT interested and she totally wasted our time! :(. Also, no fridge or microwave in room, only available for additional charge.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
Beacher
"I will be back!!!"
i went to the dr and brought my brother. He loved the pool, and I did as well. I also loved the beach. I would stay at the ramada again. I loved the Mahi- Mahs restaraunt. My brother had a great time. It was very refreshing. I wish that they would prewarn when they dredge the inlet as it made it more difficult to swim in the ocean. otherwise all well. The door to the bathroom was too close as it closed on me.
3 night family trip Sep 14, 2015
gary
My only complaint is the rooms don't have mini fridge
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
"Disappointed runner"
I have never had a problem with this hotel until this year.Check in was a disaster they had 2 women that had no idea what they were doing. I booked and paid for this room in January and they took 45 minutes to get me in to a handicap room on the second floor when I booked a King on the highest floor with a fridge. After I came back down and threw a fit I was given the right room. POOR POOR customer service on this trip. Been staying here and running this race for 5 years. I hope they can get their selves back together!
3 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
"A Great Room with a Great View."
It was our 50th Anniversary getaway and we had 3 beautiful days on the beach, delicious food at the hotel restaurant and listened to the most enjoyable live bands. A beautiful room with a view on the beach was all I really wanted...and that is exactly what I got. The hotel personnel were probably the friendliest we have encountered anywhere. Yep, we're going back next year...God willing.
5 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
Bernadette
"Great location. Overpriced for small rooms and old"
Hotel location and view is awesome for this hotel. Restaurant is wonderful. Rooms are terrible. Small, overpriced, no fridge or microwave or free breakfast. Rooms are old. Our bathroom door wouldnt close. Told hotel and no response. Had a wake up call for 5:00 am before a race. They woke me uo at 3:00 am. Let them know our concern. No response. This hotel was too expensive fir this low quality service and poor rooms
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Heidi
"Great hotel, friendly staff, valet parking!!!"
My daughter and I enjoyed our stay. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable!
2 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
"Stay elsewhere"
There for a funeral. Loud music every night from neighboring club was abhorrent and unwelcome. People in room next to ours were smoking weed and the smell traveled. Also leaky refrigerator and basic musty smell as well as tiny pillows on the bed made our stay even more miserable.
3 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Hilary
"Worst stay ever"
Hotel employees were not very friendly,we stayed at room 216 and people who were staying next to us were very loud on Sunday at 6:30am,they woke us up very early that morning and hotel employees did not care about any complaint we made since we purchased our stay at hotels.com instead of getting directly from the hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Mehmet
"Ramada Virginia Beach"
The room was nice but had an awful mildew smell upon arrival. After spraying it out with air freshener it was fine. They should offer complimentary coffe for guests in the morning instead of charging over $2.50 per cup
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Just good to get away"
Room with king size bed was small but just enough for us two. Very clean and comfortable Ocean front view is the best. No issues. Thank you.
2 night romance trip Aug 26, 2015
Nice place,only one complaint..no coffee in the lobby!
3 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Jonathan
Great time. Great location. Most of the staff was very pleasant and friendly.
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
julie
"Middle of everything"
I absolutely loved it. The room were so clean. The hotel had free valet and a awesome sushi restaurant who served breakfast as well. The back entrance had the bikes rental which was perfect because I didn't have to go looking for them and the hotel gave me a coupon for an extra hour rental. I have nothing bad to say. Perfect.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Sara
We had a great trip. The hotel was very nice although it was very hot throughout the entire hotel and our bathroom was a bit to small and the knob for the shower was broken. Friendly staff. A few minor things we would stay again.
3 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"All ocean front rooms."
Perfect Location on the beach. Great ocean front view from balcony.Staff friendly & helpful. Good Happy Hour.
2 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
"Parasailing"
Relatively clean compared to other Virginia Beach hotels located on the boardwalk.
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Great short-term stay..."
The hotel was clean, however, it was very hot in the hallways. I was thankful to get a room with a refrigerator and microwave. The view from the hotel is awesome. For the price, it is cool if you're staying for a couple of days.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Erika
"Clean, small ans oceanfront view."
I really like it. The pool and the elevator were small but nice.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
King size bed was nice. Nice oceanfront view. Great concert just under our balcony.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Meh, think twice."
Hotel is older and needs some updating. Elevators are small, indoor pool is small, and no free breakfast is served. Music outside is LOUD and hotel can't do anything about it. The bed was comfortable, and probably the highlight of the hotel.
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
"Great location!"
Great hotel, walking distance to shops, restaurants, clubs, and fun park. We loved it!
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
MV
"Nice location but rooms without a refrigerator"
I was unhappy about my room not having a refrigerator and the staff couldnt manage to give me one. I travelled with kiss and having a refrigerator was inportant to me. Overall, the location is great and the staff is very friendly.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Even being oceanfront did not make this a nice"
Old rooms, filthy carpet, sleepless nights from paper thin walls, Wi-Fi kept disconnecting, air conditioner very loud and did not cool room, overbooked the amount of people allowed in neighboring rooms which left them sleeping outside on cots on the balcony, filthy pool and hot tub. I would never stay here again even though its oceanfront.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015