All hotels in Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States of America
615 Atlantic AvenueVirginia BeachVA23451United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
    Delicious food
    Uncomfortable
    Bad breakfast
    Bad amenities
View was great and the bed was very comfortable. You could hear the ocean from the bed, although if you are not a fan of thick pillows, you might want to bring your own.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2016
Edward
"Nice hotel for the price"
This was a great hotel for a great price. It was right on the beach which was great.
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2016
Shere
"Amazing view from oceanfront balcony!"
Friendly staff and recent updates to rooms. Rooms were a little small, and bathroom was tiny, but a great value for the location. And was very clean.
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2016
"Nice vibes"
The view is amazing! Staff extremely nice! They have free valet parking! Bathroom was small and needs an upgrade. Overall awesome stay. Oh watch out for the hidden fees I would call hotel and double check on how much things see
1 night romance trip Apr 6, 2016
Brittany
"good"
It was good
3 night romance trip Mar 29, 2016
"Bad check -in but good stay!"
Check in was a nightmare! After a 10 hour drive and arriving at 3:20pm we had to wait for two hours before a room was ready! Everyone checking in had the same issue. There was a problem with Linen! The hotel tried to make it right and we were given a free breakfast and an upgraded King suite with Jacuzzi bath.
1 night trip with friends Mar 31, 2016
"Save yourself the trouble and stay somewhere else"
Well the room wasn't bad. Great view. Bed was comfy. No hot water for our entire stay, cold showers every day. Front desk was a little less than friendly about it. The air worked when it wanted to, otherwise not. Just so you are aware, you'll never see anything about the 50.00 charge they put on your card for incidentals until you've booked the room and arrived. Kinda of sneaky. Also you'll never know about the 10 dollar a day charge for a fridge and 10 for a microwave until after you book the room. Also you can't park in the parking lot unless you pay for valet parking plus tip. The parking garage is the next street over. We got there in a rain storm and had to walk from the garage to the hotel, drenched by the time we got inside. Do yourself a favor and spend a few bucks more and get a nice hotel. I'll never stay here again.
3 night family trip Mar 27, 2016
Hugh
Very nice but the Jetta tub is WACK so don't pay extra money for that lol but everything else is beautiful :)
2 night romance trip Mar 15, 2016
Vicki
"Vacation Fun!"
Enjoyed the stay! Quiet area on the beach. Most of the action was further down the strip
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2016
Stephen
"Great stay at Ramada Virginia beach oceanfront"
Loved my stay except it would of been great if it had a refrigerator n a microwave Still love my view! And the price was doable for a single mom. My only complaint was the valet, felt dismissed
3 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
HyungSook
On the beach. Great rooms
4 night business trip Mar 23, 2016
"Decent"
Decent. Hotel is a little dated but good enough. Staff at front desk cranky.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
Vernadette
"Quick trip"
This was a quick getaway trip. The staff was very nice and my room very clean. The only thing I was disappointed with the fact no microwave in the room.
3 night romance trip Mar 14, 2016
"A great view"
The hotel was very nice, except there was no coffee in the lobby. The parking was good, but the hotel was more almost two miles from the start of my race. It was a long walk in the wind and rain at 6am. It would be a nice place to stay.
2 night trip Mar 18, 2016
JOHN
"My Stay"
I was taken aback by the extra hidden fees that came with the room. I am even more taken aback that a few days later these fees have not been returned to me.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2016
"My visit"
I enjoyed our stay in here the staff was friendly and it was a clean room.Loved the balcony overlooking the beach.I would re use the hotel again
4 night family trip Feb 29, 2016
kelly
"Ramada inn"
Restaurant and bar were great for food and service. The bathroom was extremely tiny though.
2 night family trip Feb 12, 2016
"Weekend getaway"
Overall great experience
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2016
Jacqueline
"be back"
Great customer service and i have to say that i have never stay in a cleaner smoking room, i couldn't tell it was a smoking room
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
"Quite"
24 hour restaurant downstairs but no refrigerator or microwave in the room. Beautiful view and quite. Very relaxing and everyone was nice.
5 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Gina
"2 nd time saying here, Great value for money"
2 minute walk in any direction for great food, for those with kids 11 minute drive drive form a 24 hour pharmacy (CVS)
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Darryl
"Family christmas vacation"
We brought foster children that has never been to the beach before and was glad we chose a good place to stay. Beds was very comfortable. The staff was very nice and welcomed us. Kids loved it and that is all that mattered We will be staying with you again.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
"nice location on front of the beach"
Nice looking to the beach
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
Walter
"Christmas lights"
Loved everything about my room best stay ever
3 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
diane
"Awesome"
It was very enjoyable.
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2015
It wasn't worth the price,very small bathroom and carpet all stains!
Other trip Dec 20, 2015
"Accidental Value"
The weather was unseasonably warm, making this what must have been the accidental bargain of the century. Who'd have thought that in would be possible to stroll on the beach in December without a jacket at offseason rates?
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
Malcolm
"Nice location, Nice restuarant, Hotel run down"
I have stayed at this hotel off and on over the years but it is really showing it's age and lack of upkeep. The wind whistles around the sliding doors all ight,. The heat A/C unit is noisey. The jetted tub was very dirty and dingy and there is no exhaust fan in the bathrooms.(building code violation??) The soda machine on our floor was not working. The wood headboard on the bed was very dirty. The cove base molding in the hallway was coming loose from the wall in a lot of places. The ONLY upside to this hotel is the restuarant. This is a TWO star hotel at best. I was unable to rate it a 2 star hotel above due to the way the APP is set up.
Other trip Dec 7, 2015
"Good location."
Location of it is great looks because of that management became ignorant in providing facilities to the customers for their comfort. Rooms are missing with basic appliances like refrigerator and oven. Hotel management & staff should pay attention for comfort of customers, we stayed there three nights but two nights we couldn't sleep properly because a group of teenagers staying there created lot of nucense between 1-3am despite calling front desk multiple times they did nothing to stop it.
Other trip Dec 4, 2015
Rohit
"not that much but the view beautiful"
the carpet was dirt a little there is no refrigerator inside the room i could not keep my child food cold and safe they put me on the floor was very annoying especially when rooms slap the door ,also I already request a crib for my kid and they did not give it to me.
Other trip Nov 30, 2015
icloud
"Getaway"
Great to get away
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
"Hotel on the beach"
We were missing the armchair in the room as compared to the pictures online. We had standard size pillows rather than king size. We also were missing the decorative swatch at the foot of the bed. There was a dark stain on the curtain. The entrance to the room was very odd. I think the door hinges were on the wrong side. It felt like we were walking into a wall. The view of the ocean was nice. The restaurant was good for breakfast. Cable/tv quality was terrible. Staff was friendly. Had to parade through lobby to get to pool.
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Ronald
"Good value for the price."
My stay at this hotel was very good for the off season price point. It is a safe place to stay and the non-complimentary breakfast of French toast was excellent.
Other trip Nov 6, 2015
one night, worked well, beds were comfortable, room clean. Was a little confused with the way they had the rooms listed as standard and double rooms. Double rooms simply means two double beds.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
audrey
"Meet Chicken Fred"
Stayed 1 night, had a room on the seventh floor. Left the balcony door cracked all night to fall asleep to the soothing sound of the ocean. Very comfortable beds. Had a large cockroach show up on the wall around midnight. We named him Chicken Fred and tried to catch him to let him outside, but instead he ran back into a hole in the wall under the sink. He seemed really nice, a little timid, but we regretted not seeing again during our stay. If you're staying here, try to get on the seventh floor so that you may have the chance to meet Chicken Fred.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
"Concerned"
I think the overall stay was ok.. But I feel the advertisement over the internet was a little misleading. Example the rep that booked the hotel over the 1-800 number stated that the jacuzzi was in the room beside the bed.. Getting there it was just a tub in the bath room. And no room service to the room.. Rep said we would get that tooo.. I think for the price during off season was a but over priced and the luxury was only in the lobby... Waste of time for valet parking in the parking lot... (Off season) room had a mill dew smell and hall ways need to look as new as just your lobby... Rate your hall like a super 8... When I called to the front desk to voice my concerns about the room rep at the hotel acted like it was no big deal!!! I have should have spent my money on a real fancy hotel for the money I paid that wasn't worth the money...
1 night romance trip Oct 28, 2015
"Need free breakfast"
If free breakfast was included..would get 5 rating!! Enoyed the beach and pool
3 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
steve
"Family trip to the beach"
The first room we went to had a broken door, the staff was very courteous and helped us to get into a different room right away. The room was very clean and had a great view of the beach. The staff was very helpful.
2 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
requested a non smoking room. We were placed in a smoking room that you couldn't see out of the windows! Then we were moved to another room balcony door wouldn't shut tight wind blew right through the door. needed milk for a cup of coffee no room service available had to go back out at night walk to the parking garage to get our car to go to 7Eleven for a cup of coffee!!! NO!! We did not have a good stay and we will never stay with your hotel again!!!
2 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
"Always a fun time in Virginia Beach"
A little windy and wet - But still had a good time
4 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"Great location and outstanding service"
Other than the wind howling, this hotel is outstanding for a Ramada. Best hotel on the block.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2015
"overall experience"
the hotel was decent. However I've never had to pay extra for a refrigerator or microwave! Also be cautious..when I agreed to book it said 113$ a night. Then somewhere in between it flipped to 203$ a night. The place was nice but not 200$ a night nice.. Even for oceanfront. Myrtle beach is much nicer!
2 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
"Great Vacation"
Really enjoyed my stay. Hotel was clean and conveniently located on the strip. Only issue was the "construction noise" on the beach below my window every morning at 7 am. This was no fault of the hotel, there was a festival going on at the beach. I'd stay here again.
5 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
"time to update this hotel or shut it down"
We where in a non smoking room on the 5th floor. The room number was 522.he bathroom was so tiny you could not get around and the room was dirty. The ac/heat unit had mold plus dirt all around the unit behind the beds. Out on oceanfront most of all the benches have gone. they where to busy trying to get you to do timeshares next door to the Ocean Bay Resort.
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
It could have been better there was no frig or microwave in the room they said that was an extra cost. And also they don't have free breakfast for the price 200$ a night they should have free breakfast and a frig and microwave in every room. Other than that it was nice
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
gina
"Dissatisfied"
Arrived at the hotel go to the room door was open so went back down to the front desk told them the door was open they called housekeeping they said they just cleaned the floor we went back to the room carpet was still wet called the office to see if they would change our room they said they were booked so we spend our vacation with wet floors
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
DAN
"Ramada was great."
It was nice. They have a great restaurant and sushi bar downstairs. Nice facilities.
3 night business trip Sep 13, 2015
Jonas
"Could be ALOT better"
Smoking allowed on adjacent balconies kept US inside with the sliding glass door closed. Also, parking wa quite inconvenient; it was across the street in a parking garage. The first level apparently was kept for valet parking. Valet was an option, but not always convenient and did not like to feel obligated to tip. Would rather have had onsight parking. There was what appeared to be an exhaust fen in the bathroom, but it did not work. We had a message left on oun phone welcoming us and advised that Guest Services had a "welcome package" for us. Turns out it was only coupons that were also available in other travel booklets. Wasted our time picking it up since the attendant was there to merely promote Ramada timeshares and vacation condos. We were NOT interested and she totally wasted our time! :(. Also, no fridge or microwave in room, only available for additional charge.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
Beacher
"I will be back!!!"
i went to the dr and brought my brother. He loved the pool, and I did as well. I also loved the beach. I would stay at the ramada again. I loved the Mahi- Mahs restaraunt. My brother had a great time. It was very refreshing. I wish that they would prewarn when they dredge the inlet as it made it more difficult to swim in the ocean. otherwise all well. The door to the bathroom was too close as it closed on me.
3 night family trip Sep 14, 2015
gary
My only complaint is the rooms don't have mini fridge
Other trip Sep 13, 2015