All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here345 St Joseph St., New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

I enjoyed my stay as did the other with me. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and wouldn't mind staying there again.
1 night family trip May 27, 2014
Aimee
"Overall a good visit"
Location was great, not in the mess of the quarter. great for art visit, convention and fine dining. also 2.5 blocks to street car for access to french quarter and other attractions. room was larger than i expected and other than the bed not being great. the room was nice. fyi: no valet no free parking and no bell hop. for under $200 its a good deal
2 night trip with friends May 30, 2014
"Great for family"
Loved the room...perfect for family. However I felt the parking fee was excessive, esp since the same lot was available to the public for only $5/day. Surrounding streets are under much needed repair making driving and walking difficult.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Clean, large rooms. Great breakfast. Enjoyed our stay.
3 night trip May 20, 2014
Very nice room and service was great. Parking was difficult because it was full and we had to wait for someone to leave. The hall way to the rooms does not have A/C so it is rather toasty walking to room. We had the two bedroom suite and it was just like an apartment. Very nice!
3 night family trip May 23, 2014
"Nice hotel close to downtown New Orleans."
My wife and I was visiting with another couple, so the two bedroom, two bathroom layout was perfect. I was very pleased with the room and the hotel itself. There just needed to be an ice machine available. I called the front desk and asked where an ice machine was, and they explained that there wasn't one, I should have turned on my ice maker in the freezer when I arrived. Well no one at the front desk told me I needed to do that and I never thought about it. The staff eventually delivered me some ice from the kitchen, but not without some debate. If the hotel had an ice machine everything would have been perfect. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"Average room"
Let's start by saying I was traveling with the whole family, wife and two teenage boys. The room had separate rooms for each bed, which was a plus. The free WiFi seemed to only work in the main lobby and breakfast area. The signal did not reach to the door of the room we stayed in. The place was keep clean and the staff was friendly. The room we stayed had the smoke detector removed from the wall. Also, You have to pay for hotel parking. :( Tons of construction going on in the area.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
Joseph Thorman
"Would stay again!"
We chose this hotel specifically because of the kitchenette, however the great free breakfast and the evening "social" deemed it unnecessary! We assumed the evening social would be appetizers of some sort, but several of the nights it was nearly a full meal, so we didn't end up using the kitchenette. The location was nice and quiet though I wish it was maybe one or two blocks closer to the quarter. We loved being off the beaten path and there were plenty of restaurants (and museums) within a block or more. One of the elevators was down the entire visit which was more just a pain in the neck as the stairs and other elevator were pretty far from where our room was located. Other than that we enjoyed our stay and would definitely want to stay here again!!
4 night romance trip Apr 15, 2014
Becca
"Great hotel in good location"
Great stay - place was just what we needed. Lots of space and amenities. Very close to everywhere we wanted to go. Great staff too!
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
kw
I really enjoyed my stay here. It's a few blocks away from bourbon st. So you get enjoy a lovely walk and sight see on your way to the action. I stayed in the 2 bedroom suit which came equipped with a full kitchen and living room. Each bedroom also had a bathroom in the bedroom. The breakfast there was ok. I would definitely recommend and I look forward to staying there again.
3 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2014
"Nice hotel two blocks from Convention Center"
We chose this hotel for its location (2 blocks from the convention center) during our Wrestlemania weekend stay; it was extremely convenient since it was only a short walk away. We loved the fact that the hotel offered complimentary breakfast, including the small market near the check-in counter that offered choices of drinks and frozen foods. The staff was extremely friendly and the gym/pool area was a nice addition, as well. We will definitely stay at this hotel again if we are in the area.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
Sandra
"Did not get what was promised"
Requested rollaway bed 6 weeks ahead and they said they would have one. Did NOT get one. Also no sheets or pillow for sofa bed.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Great times in the Wharehouse District"
We booked this hotel because we were attending a conference in the Conference center and it was very close( Only 2 blocks). In truth I would stay in this hotel no matter where I was visiting in Nola. It was right next to the WWII Museam, only 15min walk to the French Quarter and a short trolley ride to the Garden district. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suit that was very comfortable with a kitchen and living room. One of the bedrooms did not have a window and that was a little bit of a drawback but with the ceiling fan on the room did not get too stuffy. The courtyard was really great with a heated swimming pool, basketball/tennis court and even a BBQ area. The breakfast was really great and had everything you would want. Overall I really liked the hotel and would recommend it to anyone wanting to stay in Nola
3 night trip Mar 26, 2014
Naomi Adamson
"More positives then negatives"
We booked a one bedroom suite and were pleasantly surprised to get a free upgrade to a spacious 2 bdrm 1 1/2 bath suite! Very nice. Fairly clean although no toiletries were stocked in main bathroom. Also living room had sunflower seeds on floor so it had not been vacuumed. Typically they have pots and pans to cook with since there is a full stove but there was none. There were plates, silverware, a colander and a toaster. First day we had good maid service, second day didn't replace towels, dishwasher detergent or clean at all, only made beds. Also I noted coffee machine was in a different place and a dirty coffee cup was in cupboard so draw your own conclusions. Room was huge and beautiful though and perfect for travel with 2 babies. Front desk staff was helpful, super nice and very accomodating. All and all a good location, close to river walk and you can walk to the French Quarter from here...we did. I would stay here again.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Pam
"a little noisy"
Room was nice and spacious. There was 5 of us and the room arrangement was a plus. But it was very noisy. Lots of windows with views but little insulation. We would stay again
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
"Close to BUKU and Bourbon st"
awesome! could be slighty cheaper though
3 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2014
"Very close to WWII Museum,"
We were quite pleased with our stay. We were near the WWII Museum, which is what we had come to visit. Room was large and comfortable, the pool was enjoyed by the children, and wine and hor deuves (can't spell it)were a pleasant way to relax at the end of the afternoon. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Nice hotel great staff"
The rooms were much larger than I expected, and easily accommodated our group. The staff, especially Claudette at the front desk, was fantastic!
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
Lauren
"Mardi Gras stay"
Wonderful experience, very clean hotel with a very helpful staff.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
Otis (Tigger)
"Nice hotel clean neat great staff home feeling"
Wen I made it there I went up to desk to check in gave name and they already knew who I was seem like just a welcoming atmosphere .
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Nice but parking is awkward"
Hotel and room were clean. Neighborhood is probably safe but old with abandoned buildings. Biggest drawback is $22/day for surface lot on adjacent lot. So it's not covered parking. Very convenient to convention center - easy walk.
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"Excellent Service"
My daughters and I were very pleased with the service. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Coming from a bad experience at another hotel nearby, we were just overwhelmed with the service we received. The suite was spacious and comfortable. We highly recommend it and plan to stay there again.
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2014
Mary Hasan
"Great staff, great location"
Staff was great. Breakfast was great. Location was great. Only issue was parking, but everything else outweighed that.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
"Convenient location, clean room and friendly staff"
The hotel and the room were very clean. The staff was always helpful and friendly. The location was good - two blocks from the convention center, two blocks from the WWII museum. We could walk to the French Quarter in about 20-25 mins or flag a taxi on the corner and be there in about 5-10mins depending on traffic. There are several bars and restaurants within a block or two, as well. The hotel offers a social happy hour in the evening which includes a snack, like nachos, and beer & wine. Two downsides of this hotel. 1) The walls are so thin we could hear our neighbors' conversations. 2) We were on the first floor, so we could hear every person walking past our window and all the large trucks driving down Tchoupitoulas st.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
Dana
"Great location and service"
We had a conference at the convention center and this location was perfect! Had a 2 bedroom condo with full kitchen and 1/2 bath. It was perfect! Free internet, gym, great breakfast! There is an outdoor pool there, tennis and basketball court as well as a patio area with a grill. Parking was about $23 a day, which is a lot cheaper than what some hotels in the area charge. Staff is very friendly. Walking distance to pretty much everything. 5 min walk to the convention center. We walked to French quarter and it took us about 15 min. (without counting all the stops we made at numerous shops on the way.)
3 night business trip Dec 14, 2013
AWESOME
2 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Love it alot
2 night business trip Nov 29, 2013
Baton rouge
"New Orleans"
Nice hotel for your family. Spacious with kitchenette, it almost seemed like a small 2 BR. Condo.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"Bad experience for Saint's Game!"
Nice Hotel -Booked for Saturday night stay before the Saint's game on Sunday. At all other hotels where I have stayed on Saturday night before a Sunday 12:00 noon Saint's game, we have been allowed to leave our car parked until after the Saint's game is over (approx. 3:00pm). When I checked out Sunday morning, just by chance, I asked "its OK to leave our car parked here until after the Saint's game, right?".... The girl at the front desk exploded in my face saying your car will be towed long before the game is over!! You cannot leave it here. I asked why since check-in was at 3:00pm and the game was over at 3:00pm and she just got angry and warned me that she would have me towed if I left it there. This is after I paid nearly $700 for two rooms for one night, and one nights parking for one vehicle --- GIVE ME A BREAK... you need to warn people who pay $$$$$ for the night before a Saint's game not to stay at this hotel!!!
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Nice Afforable Hotel"
Pleasant
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
Victor
"Short, sweet stay but GREAT accomodations"
We were very comfortable with the place. Cleanliness is a big deal to us and this hotel was on point. Quick check in. Only con I Wish we didn't have to pay for parking.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Team Jackson
"Great suites!"
This hotel is ducked away from the hustle and bustle of downtown. There are a couple of restaurants within walking distance as well as ample parking. The hot breakfast was pretty good. The suite was very well maintained. It was like a studio apartment since it does have a fully equipped kitchen and seating area.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Nola winelover
Great stay.
7 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
"was a fantastic location"
the only problem we had is we had to ask for sheets and pillows for the pull out couch and there was no cups in the bathrooms or laundry bags but we just asked and they took care of it right away. the staff was so friendly and the breasfast was faqntastic along with the social hour
4 night family trip Jul 16, 2013
Reidelberger
"Nice hotel with friendly staff"
I had to pre-pay in full via Expedia when I booked this hotel room. After my stay was over, I happened to review my credit card charges and I realized that the hotel had actually charged me again for the stay. It is an understatement to say that I was upset about this. I called the hotel immediately, and was connected to the Account Manager. The gentleman I spoke with reviewed the records, realized the error, and credited my account. He apologized for the error, which was appreciated, but I was still a little annoyed about it. It took about 2 business days for the credit to show in my account.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Loved this hotel. We had a great room and a great breakfast. Location was good...just a bit of a walk to get to must-see areas. You can always take the trolley, which wouldn't be a big deal. We would absolutely stay here again!
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2013
B.R.
"Wonderful location ."
We liked everything about it & will recommend it to others & definitely stay again!
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"$$$$$$ to park your car!!!!!!!!"
Had to pay for parking. $29.00 a day! And no valet to park your car for this price! You had to park it yourself and walk back to the hotel from the lot that was almost 2 blocks away in downtown New Orleans! And there was homeless people camped out in the parking garage, NOT SAFE!!!!!!!! Bed was hard as a rock and nothing but feather pillows which was not good for people with allergies!
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
"NEXT TIME I WILL BRING MY FAMILY"
I REALLY LOVE THE HOTEL , IT WAS VERY PLEASENT TO BE THERE I KNOW MY NEXT STOP TO NEW ORLEANS ,I WIIL USE THEM AGAING
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
"Not to the standard of a Residence Inn."
This Residence Inn was not to the standards I am use to at other Residence Inns. Our shower did not have hot water though other faucets did. It took maintenance all day to solve the problem. A window in the living room had a large crack in it. The room was chilly even having the thermostat set to 72 degrees. Breakfast food was okay, again not to the same standard I have come to expect from Residence Inn. The night desk clerk when we checked in was ill equipped to deal with a very drunk group in the lobby. Actually it looked like he was enjoying their company. The day staff was very pleasant and very helpful. No I would not stay here again.
Other trip Mar 10, 2013
"Perfect for Convention Center"
Great place! Huge room. Good TV. Frig. Microwave. Walk to Convention Center. About a 15 minute walk to Bourbon Street. A few great restaurants nearby
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2012
PJ
"Great spot for family at Mardi Gras."
Great location for Orleans parades (3 blocks from Lee Circle) and other warehouse district ammenities. Also easy walk to French quarter. Spacious quiet room. Only complaint was breakfast ran out of many items each morning. Management seemed unprepared for the number of breakfast guests which is surprising.
Other trip Feb 17, 2013
"Dreadful !"
For the amount we spent for a suite , no help with luggage upon arriving at 1:30 am with my daughter who was going to children's hospital . Charged 23$ to park in a area 2 blocks always needless to know they didn't inform me there was free parking in front of hotel . The room was musty smelling and would not cool . The manager did not even seem concerned ! Do not stay here , a waste of money !
Other trip Feb 15, 2013
"Convenient Location at reasonable price for Mardi"
The hotel did not provide linens for couch bed nor requested roll- a- cot. We had to retrieve linens after we returned to hotel from the front desk. Roll- a- cot was not available.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2013
"warehouse district"
All was good with this hotel except no baggage service. Room was great and location good for near by sites.
2 night romance trip Feb 8, 2013
"Close enough,but probably would want to drive."
Absolutely wonderful..we loved our room and the cleanliness.Staff was awesome. We will stay here next visit!
1 night trip Jan 20, 2013
"Cool hotel"
What a great hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was awesome. The location was good; it was within walking distance of mothers restaurant and the french quarter. The parking lot was difficult to find but convenient after finding it. The one way streets are kind of confusing to navigate and a bit dangerous to cross on foot.
2 night family trip Jan 18, 2013
"Awesome stay."
Best for pet lovers. Staff is very courteous and pet friendly.
2 night business trip Jan 19, 2013
Sid
Quiet. Good free breakfast and happy hour in early evening. Staff was cordial and eager to help. The entire hotel very clean
Other trip Jan 9, 2013
Billy R
The exhaust fan in the main bathroom was extremely noisy. Hotel staff was including front desk were friendly and courteous. Parking lot to small for size of hotel. Overall, nice rooms and comfortable beds.
3 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2012