All hotels in Burlingame, California, United States of America
1177 Airport Blvd, Burlingame, CA, 94010, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Decent"
I travel a lot so I can't help but to compare to other hotels. I'm used to much more luxurious but this hotel is decent, clean, and staff is very friendly. I was a little thrown off that there was no complementary breakfast.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Cindy
"Nice hotel close to airport."
I enjoyed my one night stay at the Crowne plaza hotel. The hotel staff was very kind and welcoming. My room was nice and comfy, very clean and relaxing. The hotel has some nice samples of products to help you have a peaceful nights sleep.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Love to Travel
"You get what you pay for"
The first room I was given was at the freeway end of the building and very noisy, even after 10 pm. So I asked for another room and was given one immediately. I probably wasn't the first to make this complaint. The second room was a bit more quiet, but the aircon was old and very noisy. I was too tired to ask for another room change, so I just turned the aircon off. For the night.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Close to airport"
Will never stay here again. Carpet in room was filthy. Sheets felt like sandpaper. Heater was very loud.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Denise
"Nice hotel for transit in famille trip"
Wé hâte to stay in tous hôtel for one time only one night. The staff dans vert helpful. We could let our lugagges early. The morning wé had to take the bus for thé airport. There was one every 20 minutes sterling 5am. The room was à little small.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Delphine
Carpet was old so was the furniture it smelled weird too
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Crowne_Plaza_SFO_Review"
This is a fabulous hotel. I cannot think of anything to ask more of this hotel. The restaurant was fantastic too.
3 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Henry
"Not so impressive"
Stay is Okay but not good. Rooms are not clean and you can not watch TV with out closing the lights, no brightness and no adjustment to change the bright ness. Bathtubs needs to more clean.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
"Vacay"
Loved the hotel and it was close to the airport. Room clean staff very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
christina
"Clean rooms, friendly people, great location"
Overall it was a great stay for myself and my two children. We were very close to a great fishing spot as well as a short drive from the pier and airport. My only complaint was that it took for ever to get food from the restaurant. By the time it arrived my kids were so tired they could barely eat.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Chandra
"Nice hotel!"
This is the second time staying here while on vacation in SF. No complaints. Clean facility and right next to the freeway entrance/ exit. This is our place for visiting SF.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Jackie
"Review"
Pleasant stay
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Vania
"aquiet place."
We really enjoy this hotel. It is close to where our kids live and has great access to everything.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Lawrence
"Wow, that carpet. Yuck!"
The beds, furniture, and bathroom were fine. I liked the bathroom configuration. Disappointments were: the carpet was absolutely filthy, full of stains. The room smelled like sweat socks. There was absolutely no way I would walk barefoot. The next morning I failed to take a whiff of the shampoo before I was all wet. The products (shampoo, conditioner-I had my own soap) smelled just like PineSol! I had no choice at that point, and had to suffer with the smell all day on a long, multi-stop, plane ride home. Lesson learned! My daughter had to pay $2 to park in the parking lot for 1/2 hour so she could say goodbye. There was no complimentary breakfast, but they did have a lounge on the 10th floor that "might" have donuts by the time I had to leave in the morning, and had 24-hour latte's. On the bright side, they had a free shuttle to the airport that left every 20 minutes. That was a great help. I would check out other hotels before staying there again.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Four people on a bed!"
Like I stated before, how can four people sleep on a king size bed? I thought we were going to get a king size bed and a sofa bed. We got a VERY SMALL room with one king size bed. The nice lady in reception kept repeating king size bed to us. I thought she was just being accurate. We got to our room and we're shocked. One bed for my wife, my two sons and I. We went back to reception and said this was not possible. She said that was the reason she kept repeating the size of the bed. She was a little miffed, but stayed polite. She changed our room to two beds. TWO VERY SMALL BEDS! I though maybe they were two full beds. THE Room WAS VERY SMALL. She was not happy about having to change our room because Expedia should know what they are doing. The hotel looked busy also, so she had to look for a room. The lady in reception actually allowed us to check in early. That was very very nice. The "breakfast included" was only for two people. I don't remember this being stated When I made our reservation. We stayed 3 nights. I guess parking is like gold, because we had to pay $20 parking per night. That was stated in my reservation, but odd for renting out a hotel room. Parking in San Francisco is extremely expensive. We actually paid $575 for our mini room, PLUS $60 for parking! YES, A TOTAL OF $630 for 3 nights! I have made reservations from Expedia many many many times. This was the first time I have been disappointed. I guess no one is perfect.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Ralph
"Skip the restaurant"
Accommodation adequate. The onsite restaurant was horrible. Waiter condescending, most items on menu were unavailable, and house wine was watered down. Go to restaurants on Broadway downtown Burlingame instead--it is only 1/4 mile away as crow flies. (Road construction between hotel and Broadway is a slight inconvenience--but is temporary.)
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
Marilou
"Comfortable and convenient."
We chose this hotel for price and easy access to the airport and it was great. Food and drinks pricey but in all very good service to the airport for us to drop off our rental car then go back to the hotel to return the next morning to catch our flight out.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
CYNTHIA
"An affordable place to stay with a wonderful staff"
It was pleasant hotel to stay at except for their cleanliness. They provide complimentary shuttle rides to the San Francisco International Airport and free guest WiFi. The beds we not as comfortable as we liked but it's a decent place to stay if you are concern with cost. Overall, the hotel is nice and there hotel staff is wonderful and friendly.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Billie
Printers in the business office did't work. I asked for help from the front desk to print our boarding passes. They were unable to do so from the front desk we proceeded to the back office where on the second try from the third computer the staff was able to print our tickets. Coo does for the never give up attitude but was it really necessary to go through so much to accomplish such a simple task?
"Convenient to SFO airport and comfortable"
This hotel was easy to get to from the airport and had good comfortable rooms and good facilities. I would use it again if I had a transit through SFO
Deborah
"Good stay."
It was a good stay not all the kids need is a pool to have fun.
krackman
"Poor room service and room cleaness"
The room is totally not cleaned ad all. Suits and *USED* underwear of previous guests are left in the closest for both room we booked. The staff never cleans trash cans.
4 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
"nice near sfo"
The shuttle arrived when they said. Free vouchers for drinks and a good free breakfast buffet. Nice clean room. Early morning shuttle back to SFO.
Shawn
Overall, reasonable price for an SFO location and 1-2 night stay. Unfortunately, 2nd floor room was older/inferior to previous ones I booked at this hotel. Poor walk score ... need to drive to get anywhere decent (e.g., to wider variety of restaurants, shops, etc.). However, parking is extra, and pricey.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
N
"Perfectly nice hotel"
Inexpensive, near the airport, clean, comfortable. What more do you need?
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"eh..."
charging way too much for this place
1 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
"Nice hotel, not very nice staff"
We got two rooms and asked to be on the same floor (didn't get it) upon check-in. The lady said yes, but we we're not placed in the same room but they did not say anything. One of our guests was sick and we needed help finding the vending machine at 3am for water stuff and the front desk personnel was not helpful at all. Upon check-out the front desk lady handed us the key to get out of parking lot and it did not work. Parking fee is not disclosed at when booking. They charge $20.00/car per day as if they are located in downtown san Francisco. They gave no breaks for parking fee even to IHG platinum members.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Charity
"Good and comfortable stay. Warm greetings by staff"
It was a pleasant experience - felt very welcome at the front desk for check-in and staff was very welcoming. I was offered to access their 10th floor bar for a cup of complementary coffee, which was very courteous! The room is clean and quiet, and the bed was comfortable. The hotel staff helped scheduled my taxi the next morning and everything went smooth and swift.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
simsim
"Hotel location"
It was fine and comfortable
5 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Great staff! Very friendly. Very clean room, good food at the west bay cafe, and great amenities. Highly recommend!
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Clean room, great breakfast."
Great Crown Plaza hotel near SFO airport. Friendly staff. Don't miss the breakfast buffet, it's quite good.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
EDWARD
"Need new carpet"
We were in a non-smoking room and there were burn marks and filth all over the carpet. The lobby was getting carpet cleaned and it should've been removed versus clean it so old looking.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
not so clean
"One night stand"
I would not recommend it's horrible carpet wore duty bathroom noise toilet . Plus $20 parking. Not worth the money.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
carlos
"Will stay again"
had a wonderful stay, Breakfast buffet was awesome, Potatoes were fantastic. Nice to have the eggs made to order. Service was great.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Marlene
Stayed 3 nights. Room was clean, quiet and hotel was nice. Very pleasant staff. Good food in the restaurant downstairs was really tasty, a little pricey. Easy access to the highway. Very close to little eateries, starbucks etc. Bed not that comfy but must hotel beds aren't. Would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
A
"hope to have more choices of food in the restauran"
The hotel Is already old but the rooms ok...no free toothbrush, no refrigerator in our room(wasnt informed about it)..but they have unlimited coffee and bottled water, just need to ask..staffs are friendly and if you need something for your room like our air con they were there right away though. .I hope there will be more choices of food in the restaurant also..shuttle going to the airport was on time.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
liwayway
"good hotel for the price"
the hotel was clean. The service was great. I knocked a star off because it had no microwave and they charge $20 per night for parking
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Miles
overall I had a pleasant experience, staff was friendly, helpful, the room was comfortable, clean
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Staff was very nice and extremely attentive to our needs
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"That's totally nice."
Close to SFO. I only took 30 min from the hotel through checking-in the flight via rental car return. My room was on 2nd floor where was very close to 101 fwy. But it was not so noisy. I was not aware of it at all. Eventually I recommend this hotel.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
eurocup
"Convenient location"
Dropping off my wife for a flight to the Far East we were able to get some rest before her long flight and though the proximity to the 101 freeway was close I got a gpod nights sleep before a long drive the next morning.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Dogface
"They could have made it better."
We arrived around 12:15am expecting a good rest in a nice room. We had called twice reminding the staff we had sensitive hearing and needed a quite room. Upon arriving they gave us our keys and off we went. Upon stepping off the elevator, the carpet looked old. When we got to our room the closet still had a shoebox full of trash, the ironing board was just thrown in the closet. The bathroom floor wasn't clean either. When we asked for a different room, they gave us a room on the same floor with a barking dog in the next room!! We finally went down to the lobby and called out that our room was a disaster. That got the attention of the staff and they gave us a better room on the 7th floor.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Leo R.
"Updating needed......."
The hotel is older and the decor is outdated. The rooms smell musty.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Maria
"Just a quick overnight stay."
Flew into SFO late Saturday afternoon and left town Sunday morning. This hotel was great - easy to find, close to SFO and I was able to drive up for dinner in the city in 15 minutes. The room was quiet and comfortable - good value for the price paid. Also, the hotel is close to walking trails along the bay. (nice!)
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
The hotel was a surprise from my last visit. It looks like it has been getting remodeled. Last time was a bad experience.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice, but Overpriced"
Stayed one night. Disappointed by price in terms of failing upkeep of the hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"SFO TRIP"
The shuttle service not to good old shuttles that rattles a lot, the night time shuttle never showed up to pick me up at the Bart (international) so I had to take a taxi, that is one of the reasons I stayed with the hotel so I would have transportation to and from the airport. Winter the front desk person was extremely nice and took good care of me
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
Joni
"Nice Hotel for the traveler"
Everything was great!! The staff was very friendly and cheerfull.. The only thing i would have to say would be negative is that we had to pay $20 for parking. I travel a lot out of town and hardly ever pay for parking but i inderstand most hotels neer airports or tourist attractions charge.. The orher thing was the indoor swimming pool.. Although it was sufficiant i thought it was very tiny for the type of hotel it was and quality.. Besides that the family enjoyed the stay!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
nelson
Visiting missions for 4th grade reports; we weren't planning on staying in area but with traffic & 2 kids we just wanted out! Called Expedia & found hotel with indoor pool which was great kept kids busy. The room was clean but the beds were not queens a bit smaller. Our room was right next to elevator, so we heard it all night long! Good thing we were exhausted!!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Jo
The room could have been better. the bed wasn't comfortable, the bathroom was clean.