All hotels in Burlingame, California, United States of America
1177 Airport Blvd, Burlingame, CA, 94010, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Everything was awsome!
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
maria del socorro
"The Hotel is OK."
Charging $ 20.00 for parking in addition to the already expensive rate is outragesThe buffet breakfast.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Wolf
"horrible"
Really dirty place don't recommend it nasty
4 night business trip May 11, 2015
"Disappointing hotel"
Nothing to write home about. Old hotel, Old furniture small rooms, old bathroom, unpleasant room
Other trip May 14, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
The hotel was clean and comfortable - nice. The only negative for us was the restaurant. The drinks, food and service were all bad. Two of our meals arrived after the other two meals were finished and the top shelf margarita was mostly ice and not very tasty.
Other trip May 13, 2015
"airport"
good for stay for early flight from airport restaurant just OK,nice huge TV screen in bar
Other trip May 13, 2015
tired traveler
"close to airport"
Very convenient location to airport.
1 night family trip May 4, 2015
"Hotel Review"
I've stayed at this hotel recently. I though the price I paid was reasonable but I would not go back to this hotel again. Pros: Good locations, cheap, and very friendly staffs. Cons: I found someone's hair (thank God it was hair from the head, not from other parts of the body) on my bed and also found the faucets in the shower area very dirty. The bed sheets didn't seem too clean, either. In the morning, the room gets pretty loud from the sound of cars passing outside the hotel. Usually, I'm not very sensitive to sounds when I sleep, but I could not go back to sleep after 6am. I would recommend this hotel to people who doesn't really care about the hygiene and only need a short stay.
Other trip May 8, 2015
Over price for this condition hotel, for me just rate only 2 1/2 star plus should not charge parking.
Other trip May 8, 2015
R. C.
"Close to highway"
Can hear cars on highway. Overall good price for hotel and only thing it sucks is parking. No free parking eventhough you book your room there.
Other trip May 6, 2015
it was a decent hotel. room was extremely small, with no counter space in the bathroom. and I was unaware of the cost of parking. $20 per day!
5 night trip May 1, 2015
Keith
"not the best"
The website said breakfast on the go, but didn't say you had to pay for it. So I assumed it was like the Hamptons where they have brown bag meals to go. They didn't have a convenience store and I needed meds. The store they have is 3rd party owned and closed at 9. Rooms were tight, tub floor felt slimy, bathroom ceilings had black webs in the crevices.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Lorelei
For the price, it wasnt the best. Small and uncomfortable. Staff was very friendly.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Okay place to stay"
Hotel is good for an overnight stay close to the airport. I thought this hotel had a free shuttle to business area but that was not the case so no real way to get around from the hotel.
2 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
"eh"
Nothing special about this Crowne Plaza. Served the purpose.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
frederick
"Good place to stay"
Didn't like the $20 parking fee every night for our car rental. Good spot close to all kinds of food. Rooms were clean. Staff very friendly
3 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Close to airport"
Hotel room was ok but executive lounge was a disappointment - fairly small and only stocked with water and a coffee station. Certainly not worth the extra money paid for the use of this facility. Also my room was not made up after the first night - not sure if this was intentional or a genuine oversight.
Other trip May 2, 2015
OG
"Quick night over"
This was great for the price. Two friends and I stayed for just one night to catch an early fight to the airport. The shuttle was very convenient and worked out really well. I would recommend it for a quick night. It was clean and the perfect price.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Katherine
"Quick trip made easy!"
Very nice hotel. Convenient location to airport, freeway. Was only there 36 hours but even at 5am the staff & front desk were friendly, welcoming and pleasant!
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
"Good stay"
Nice place.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015
CHERD
"Staff are helpful but carpet is dirty"
Staff are helful and approachable ! Restaurant is within 1 mile radius. Loud because it's right next to the freeway
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
jill
Very good Polite and helpful staff A pleasure to stay there
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
We really enjoy this hotel...it is close to our kids and all our activities.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Lawrence
""Watch out for falling ceiling tiles""
Besides the fact that a ceiling tile fell in the bathtub 10 minutes after i got out of the shower, and the hotel staff wasnt too concerned about my well being, it was an average hotel...
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Jerianne
"Nice if you want something close to Burlingame/SFO"
Stayed one night after a Giants game. It was a bit noisy due to proximity to SFO (expected). The room felt slightly cramped in its arrangement, but the bathroom was nice and relatively spacious. We arrived slightly ahead of schedule and the nice woman at the front counter allowed us to check in early. Only two minor complaints: 1. Overnight parking is $20 for guests. 2. The hotel restaurant staff aren't very considerate with the garbage bins at 7am on a Saturday (maybe only an issue for the rooms on that side of the building?)
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Christina
"I am satisfied that Hotel.com made my booking easier"
I was comfortable with my experienced overnight stay in this Hotel. I recommend highly this hotel near San Francisco International Airport to anyone.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
I have no problem staying in that hotel... Friendly staff
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
CMA
"Not a fan"
Staff was friendly, rooms were ok, but carpets were pretty old....
2 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
"Very Good, but $20 per night for parking!"
Very pleasant stay. Quiet, Clean & Comfortable. Excellent and helpful staff. That $20 parking fee per day is somewhat troubling. A more reasonable amount would be palatable ($7-$10) There are other comparable nearby hotels that do not charge for parking. Parking in SF area is a goldmine. I am estimating that this is a big part of the hotel's revenue. Very troubling indeed to extort this from guests.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
"Staying at the Marriott up the road next time"
We booked a queen room and ended up with a full size bed and the mattress was horrible it sank in the middle and we woke up with back pain both days we were there and we don't normally have back problems. Also they failed to tell us when we checked in that parking was $20 a night. We also called a local number to order pizza and they charged us for a long distance call when we checked out.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Decent"
I travel a lot so I can't help but to compare to other hotels. I'm used to much more luxurious but this hotel is decent, clean, and staff is very friendly. I was a little thrown off that there was no complementary breakfast.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Cindy
"Nice hotel close to airport."
I enjoyed my one night stay at the Crowne plaza hotel. The hotel staff was very kind and welcoming. My room was nice and comfy, very clean and relaxing. The hotel has some nice samples of products to help you have a peaceful nights sleep.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Love to Travel
"You get what you pay for"
The first room I was given was at the freeway end of the building and very noisy, even after 10 pm. So I asked for another room and was given one immediately. I probably wasn't the first to make this complaint. The second room was a bit more quiet, but the aircon was old and very noisy. I was too tired to ask for another room change, so I just turned the aircon off. For the night.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Close to airport"
Will never stay here again. Carpet in room was filthy. Sheets felt like sandpaper. Heater was very loud.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Denise
"Nice hotel for transit in famille trip"
Wé hâte to stay in tous hôtel for one time only one night. The staff dans vert helpful. We could let our lugagges early. The morning wé had to take the bus for thé airport. There was one every 20 minutes sterling 5am. The room was à little small.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Delphine
Carpet was old so was the furniture it smelled weird too
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Crowne_Plaza_SFO_Review"
This is a fabulous hotel. I cannot think of anything to ask more of this hotel. The restaurant was fantastic too.
3 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Henry
"Not so impressive"
Stay is Okay but not good. Rooms are not clean and you can not watch TV with out closing the lights, no brightness and no adjustment to change the bright ness. Bathtubs needs to more clean.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
"Vacay"
Loved the hotel and it was close to the airport. Room clean staff very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
christina
"Clean rooms, friendly people, great location"
Overall it was a great stay for myself and my two children. We were very close to a great fishing spot as well as a short drive from the pier and airport. My only complaint was that it took for ever to get food from the restaurant. By the time it arrived my kids were so tired they could barely eat.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Chandra
"Nice hotel!"
This is the second time staying here while on vacation in SF. No complaints. Clean facility and right next to the freeway entrance/ exit. This is our place for visiting SF.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Jackie
"Review"
Pleasant stay
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Vania
"aquiet place."
We really enjoy this hotel. It is close to where our kids live and has great access to everything.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Lawrence
"Wow, that carpet. Yuck!"
The beds, furniture, and bathroom were fine. I liked the bathroom configuration. Disappointments were: the carpet was absolutely filthy, full of stains. The room smelled like sweat socks. There was absolutely no way I would walk barefoot. The next morning I failed to take a whiff of the shampoo before I was all wet. The products (shampoo, conditioner-I had my own soap) smelled just like PineSol! I had no choice at that point, and had to suffer with the smell all day on a long, multi-stop, plane ride home. Lesson learned! My daughter had to pay $2 to park in the parking lot for 1/2 hour so she could say goodbye. There was no complimentary breakfast, but they did have a lounge on the 10th floor that "might" have donuts by the time I had to leave in the morning, and had 24-hour latte's. On the bright side, they had a free shuttle to the airport that left every 20 minutes. That was a great help. I would check out other hotels before staying there again.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Four people on a bed!"
Like I stated before, how can four people sleep on a king size bed? I thought we were going to get a king size bed and a sofa bed. We got a VERY SMALL room with one king size bed. The nice lady in reception kept repeating king size bed to us. I thought she was just being accurate. We got to our room and we're shocked. One bed for my wife, my two sons and I. We went back to reception and said this was not possible. She said that was the reason she kept repeating the size of the bed. She was a little miffed, but stayed polite. She changed our room to two beds. TWO VERY SMALL BEDS! I though maybe they were two full beds. THE Room WAS VERY SMALL. She was not happy about having to change our room because Expedia should know what they are doing. The hotel looked busy also, so she had to look for a room. The lady in reception actually allowed us to check in early. That was very very nice. The "breakfast included" was only for two people. I don't remember this being stated When I made our reservation. We stayed 3 nights. I guess parking is like gold, because we had to pay $20 parking per night. That was stated in my reservation, but odd for renting out a hotel room. Parking in San Francisco is extremely expensive. We actually paid $575 for our mini room, PLUS $60 for parking! YES, A TOTAL OF $630 for 3 nights! I have made reservations from Expedia many many many times. This was the first time I have been disappointed. I guess no one is perfect.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Ralph
"Skip the restaurant"
Accommodation adequate. The onsite restaurant was horrible. Waiter condescending, most items on menu were unavailable, and house wine was watered down. Go to restaurants on Broadway downtown Burlingame instead--it is only 1/4 mile away as crow flies. (Road construction between hotel and Broadway is a slight inconvenience--but is temporary.)
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
Marilou
"Comfortable and convenient."
We chose this hotel for price and easy access to the airport and it was great. Food and drinks pricey but in all very good service to the airport for us to drop off our rental car then go back to the hotel to return the next morning to catch our flight out.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
CYNTHIA
"An affordable place to stay with a wonderful staff"
It was pleasant hotel to stay at except for their cleanliness. They provide complimentary shuttle rides to the San Francisco International Airport and free guest WiFi. The beds we not as comfortable as we liked but it's a decent place to stay if you are concern with cost. Overall, the hotel is nice and there hotel staff is wonderful and friendly.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Billie
Printers in the business office did't work. I asked for help from the front desk to print our boarding passes. They were unable to do so from the front desk we proceeded to the back office where on the second try from the third computer the staff was able to print our tickets. Coo does for the never give up attitude but was it really necessary to go through so much to accomplish such a simple task?
"Convenient to SFO airport and comfortable"
This hotel was easy to get to from the airport and had good comfortable rooms and good facilities. I would use it again if I had a transit through SFO
Deborah