All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America

Great wellness & sports facilities
    Delicious food
    Rather comfortable
    Great amenities
Very nice and staff very helpful.
7 night family trip Mar 28, 2016
"Spring break 2016"
A family spring break vacation . Hotel was in close proximity to all the parks, close to I -4. Hotel was a little dated but still nice and quiet. It on Lake Bryan some the guest enjoyed fishing on the Lake .
5 night family trip Mar 28, 2016
Ronald
"Spring Break 2016"
Close to Disney and other amenities! Great experience and would stay again. Two items of concern : 1) there is no housekeeping during your stay ....2) beds are not comfortable.
7 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
Keith
"Excellent place to stay"
We chose to do a Disney family vacation this year as two of our children were graduating high school and this would be our last true family vacation. The cost of getting the type of hotel room that we needed on Disney was too much for us and Bryan's Spanish Cove was an excellent price for the type of accommodations that we needed. The pool and lake side activities were fantastic and the screened in patio a blessing.
7 night family trip Mar 19, 2016
"I'd like to lie and keep this place to myself, but"
honestly this is an amazing spot, particularly if you have kids. Great pool/hot tub, and your own spa bath to boot. Two bedroom doors that close so everyone can enjoy vacation and go to bed at different times. Nice big kitchen with a table that will seat a soccer team. The most comfortable sofa bed ever invented. Huge floor plan with washer/dryer, dishwasher, two showers. Easy parking right outside your condo. Two private porches, one screened, with furniture. Great public areas with a huge stock of board games, a dock, lots of patio space. Super nice staff to top it off. This was a comfortable, effortless stay and we'll definitely be back.
3 night family trip Mar 23, 2016
Kathryn
"our #1 place to stay when visiting Disney area of"
Joel at the front desk remembers our names. We've only been there three times, but we feel like family. Bottom line: for what you'd pay for a hotel (cramming your kids into the same one room for all of you), you can get a great 2BR condo with full kitchen, etc. that's 5 minutes from WDW. All five of us vote it our #1 place to stay when visiting Disney area of Orlando.
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2016
Jerome
Bryan's Spanish Cove was very nice. A little dated, older carpeting but good sized rooms, cute decor and everything was clean and fresh. Quaint little resort with access to resort amenities next door also. Great location, close to parks and shopping. Would go back.
7 night romance trip Feb 7, 2016
Was great for the value. A little outdated but was nice size and comfortable.
1 night family trip Feb 11, 2016
Justin
"5 days at Bryans Spanish Cove"
Nice Place for a family to stay, Reasonable pricing, easy access to disney properties and not far from universal. Room was clean and beds were comfortable. The weather was cold. so could not use pool or lake but both appeared well kept and would have been nice. Early Checkout 10 am was a little rough. Also the room we stayed in was nice but we were awakened every morning by the trucks backing in to the adjoining property. Also signs on wall in bathroom refer to a spa tub but it is just standard tub. All the employees I met and spoke with were friendly and helpful.
5 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
We booked our stay based on previous reviews and found this to be right on point. The resort is clean and quiet and the rooms are perfect for relaxing. The resort is located close to major attractions, shopping, and dining. The room will sleep 6 people comfortably with plenty of room to move around. The full kitchen was a plus as we ate some meals in the room and saved a little money. We would recommend this resort to anyone. In fact, we already have.
4 night romance trip Jan 21, 2016
The room was very spacious and clean! The only thing is I wish it was a queen size bed in the second bedroom! I would definitely recommend this location
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2016
wayne
"Great hotel, hidden gem!"
We absolutely love Bryan's. It sits on a private lake and has free boats for guests to use, which is fantastic since my boyfriend is an avid fisherman (though he's yet to catch any of the bass in said lake). On this visit we had a couple of minor issues, one with a staff member and one with an electrical/heating issue in our unit. They moved us to another unit after going above and beyond to try and fix the heater, in our same building so we didn't have to lug everything too far, and the MOD was great in handling the staff issue. I want to note that, in the three years we have stayed at Bryan's and all of the staff we have encountered in that time, we have NEVER had an issue with the employees of Bryan's. They are, overwhelmingly, an incredibly knowledgeable and helpful team that truly care about the guest experience. The only real bummer was that the motors for the boat we usually take weren't working, but we took a canoe and still had a wonderful time!
Other trip Jan 16, 2016
Madie
Overall very good. Lots of space and very well kept. Very Central, parks all close by. Only thing I would do next time is ask for a room closer to the pool and farther away from the road where you could hear cars go by at times. Overall I would recommend for sure. It is GREAT that you can just pull up and walk 30 feet to your room vs going into a big huge hotel complex with your bags.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Ernest
"Disney Vacation"
It was a great experience. This was our third trip to Disney but our first time staying at Bryans Spanish Cove and we really enjoyed the condo and all the amenities.
6 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
"Great Place!"
We were in Florida to attend a conference and then to spend a couple of days for fun. Bryan's Spanish Cove was a great place to stay and the cost was very reasonable. We went shopping at Walmart Supercenter, purchased groceries and made most of our meals right there in the kitchen at Bryan's. We even used the outdoor BBQ to grill some steaks - yum! The use of the property next door was great so we even got in a game of miniature golf. I would highly recommend Bryan's and would definitely stay there again.
4 night business trip Dec 11, 2015
"Hidden Jewel."
Great older property, Very spacious (large rooms, High ceilings, great layout), Great location, Many amenities/extra's, comfortable. We had a great stay... will stay there again.
2 night family trip Dec 3, 2015
Max
"Great Place to Relax."
Love The Place.
2 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
Jose
"Terrible front desk service"
We were excited to stay here but unfortunately never did. We have a confirmation print out that says that check in is until midnight. Our plane was supposed to land at 10;30 PM but was late and until we got off and got into our rental car it was already 11:10. I called right away to let them know we were on our way since we flew into Sanford and it would be close to midnight until we arrived. No answer. I tried probably at least 8 times, calling both front desk and reservations and operator. No answer. I left a message hoping they were busy and would call back. Again, no answer. When we arrived at 11:58 a security guard was in the office and told me they left at 11 and he was told they were over booked and to give me a letter. Now, I understand they were over booked. I was upset that instead of calling me they left a note saying to go to their other hotel for the night and come back over there tomorrow. To top it off when we got to the other resort location, they were closed also. So at midnight we were trying to find a room somewhere else. I could've been doing that after we got off the plane instead of driving so fast to meet our midnight deadline at a place that already knew they couldn't accept us. The next morning I called to ask about getting our room back like promised and we were told that they would call sometime after 10 when the room was clean. who knows when and we didn't come to FL to play this game. We had plans!! So unfortunately we never got to stay there.
Other trip Nov 24, 2015
Nicole
"Near major highway and attractions"
Few flies were in my rooms We addressed the problem, someone did show up with some type of spray but the ceiling were too high to reach the flies.
Other trip Nov 23, 2015
Gerald
"Great little resort!"
Only stayed for one night - but will definitely go back!! A nice little resort. Older and small, but very well kept. Very clean and spacious rooms with great beds!!
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2015
Laurene
"Spacious but a bit outdated"
Comfortable and spacious rooms. The bedding was a bit dirty, but other than that it is a great place to stay with a family.
1 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2015
It was great, we will stay their again.
2 night family trip Nov 11, 2015
Judy
"Can't wait to come back next time."
It was a great stay.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2015
Dianne
"Great find!"
The room was very nice and clean. The kitchen was well stocked with utensils and a dishwasher. Excellent bang for your buck! Plenty of activities are available for days that you aren't in the park as well!
2 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
"Great solo zen or family fun"
I was very excited to find Bryan's Spanish Cove online and especially at such an inexpensive price tag! I was in Orlando for a business trip and had extended my stay one extra day for some alone Zen time. I am so glad I did! I will most definitely come back and stay in Bryan's Spanish Cove again! The staff was very hospitable and the resort was quiet. I used a kayak and very much enjoyed a nap on the pier!
1 night trip Oct 16, 2015
Very spacious 2Bedrm/2Bath condo. When we checked in, overall it looked clean but then we saw the cereal crumbs in living room and M&M in plain site on bedroom floor. Only place to plug phone in at bedside was behind moveable nightstand, where there was a business card, a marker and other debris easily visible. I mentioned this at checkout and they just shrugged it off and said they would have to do better next time. I personally will not stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Elaine
"A Hidden Gem on the Edge of WDW"
This was a grownup-friends weekend at Epcot's Food & Wine Festival. One couple checked in first; the front desk staff was very helpful making arrangements for the late arrival. The location is terrific (close to several small restaurants - and Starbucks; 8mins to Epcot parking) and the accommodation was clean, spacious and comfortable (2B/2B condo w/full kitchen - and a fireplace) with plenty of parking right out front. While we never did bother to figure out how the TVs work or find the coffee filters, neither was that important to us (checked weather on our phones, and drank tea) and there was everything else we might have needed. Check out was a breeze. I'll be back with the kids - looking forward to using the beautiful pool and relaxing with that lake view!
2 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
Sandra
"Lovely condos close to parks"
We love this hotel, planning our third visit now for next fall!! Minutes from the parks yet feels nice and secluded. Full kitchen and two full baths makes our stays so much more comfortable. Only quibble is noise from other guests at times, but it's been addressed when mentioned to staff. Highly recommend!!
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
"Exceeded my expectation by a large margin!"
I wish I could give 6 stars. Just absolutely great value for stay, as there's room for at least 4 people and the lake is beautiful. The staff are nice and helpful! BTW, Luis and Joel at the front desk look like twin brothers although they are not related at all, haha..
3 night business trip Oct 14, 2015
"Big is better!"
Very nice weekend stay in one of the roomiest resorts I have stayed in. Although only myself, this room was large enough for an entire family. Indeed, have been in smaller condos. Very friendly and helpful staff and guests. I go to Orlando on almost a weekly basic and will put Spanish Cove on my short list of places to stay.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
randy
Great small resort with very friendly staff. Wifi didn't work
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
"Greta deal, Great Place"
It was much more than what I was expecting
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
ana claudia
Very nice❤️
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2015
Lauren
"Nice and quite"
We went for a one night get away with our three kids. The room was nice and clean, all staff we encountered was friendly and helpful, the location was convenient for us, and the pool was nice and refreshing. We needed a play pin and they brought it to our room right away. Don't have any complaints.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
christine
"awesome"
we had a family reunion and it was nice to bring everybody to our hotel room and hear them say.. wow very nice
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Bethsy
Great hotel, my family and I enjoyed it. Will be back
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2015
Hai
"Amazing times"
It was fun, quiet, and relaxing! I really enjoyed it! I love that they had little boats to ride on and mini- golf in the Diamond Resorts which was an option for all customers. The pool was amazing, it was small but really nice. Bryan's Spanish Cove was homey, you felt at home. I would recomend this hotel and I will stay again. Thank you for the good time and good memories Bryan's Spanish Cove!
10 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Veronica
"Good place to stay."
Convenient location to restaurants and Disney properties. One building was under construction/facelift, but didn't interfere with our stay. Condo was good sized with functional kitchen and living room. Also had screened porch and outdoor patio bench. Would gladly stay again.
2 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2015
Douglas
"First time"
First time we stayed there as a family. Wonderful experience! We would do it again for sure.
4 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Sonia
"Solid, convenient, well priced, 2 bed/2 bath condo"
Solid, convenient, well priced, two bedroom, two bath condo! No real "bells and whistles" or "smoke and mirrors".... What you see is what you get; and that's what I like and expect when staying here. It sure beats piling into a tiny hotel room with the kids after a long day at the park!
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Kenny
"Excellent!"
I was only there for the night but I will be back when I have more time to spend. It was a beautifully kept property and was such a value. I wish more of my family would have been traveling with me as there was so much space in my suite.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2015
Shelley
"Not bad but not great"
Not bad but could have been better. The people at the desk were not very knowledgable. Only two paddle boats and both were broken. Row boats were filled with water and half sunk in the water. The rooms were very comfortable. There is a definate shortage of check in staff. It took an hour to check in as there was only one person at the desk and the person ahead of me was having problems with their reservation.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Pleasant, very good location. If you choose these hotel try to get a room with view to the lake.
4 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"Beautiful quaint resort"
Was great, spacious room, close to attractions, nice pool and sets on beautiful lake.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Clinton
I enjoyed my stay at Bryan's Spanish Cove, I wish I could stay longer. I was as comfortable as if I was home.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Launese
"Family mini-vacation to see the sights in Orlando!"
Family loved this little resort-type hotel (like a sm. Spanish Villa)! Excellent value for rates avail.! Extremely pleased to have happened across this little gem! Room was very spacious & clean. More like a sm 2BR/2BA apt. (biggest part of what we loved)! Our lg’r family comfortably stayed in 1 rental vs. 2 rm's at other hotels. Location is central to anything you might need (shopping, dining, groceries, etc), & very close/central to major local attractions (i.e. SeaWorld/Aquatica, Wet-n-Wild, Disney/Universal, etc). Most everything is literally a few short min's away. The pool & hot tub were very nice, relaxing, & well-kept. We also very much enjoyed the sm. boats/canoes & fishing dock they have avail. Small children's playground & game room avail; but I never made it to those areas, so can’t comment on them. Staff was courteous & helpful. It wasn’t perfection when we chk’d in (not that any room ever really is); but after mentioning our thoughts/concerns to front desk, they were immediately attentive in resolving the issue(s). The Hotel Mgr. & Housekeeping Spvsr. knocked on our door shortly after speaking w/ front desk, & kindly attended to all concerns. Issues we had were minor...Not major issues experienced w/some hotels (i.e. musty/moldy smells, uncleanliness, roaches, etc. -- Always major worries in reserving a room). All in all, we were extremely pleased & look forward to booking at this location again on our next trip to Orlando (hopefully in the near future)! ;-) :-D
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Tina
overall nice. We had 2 plumbing issues, but the one was repaired immediately.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Brad
"Very nice property but they have hidden fees watch"
It was a beautiful property but it was right on a very busy street was pleasantly surprised
5 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"Lovely well appointed Lake front condo"
The condos at Bryan's Spanish Cove were simply excellent. They were very spacious and very well appointed. The screened in lanai and back entrance to walk to the pool were nice touches. Had a very upscale feel to it. The pool was very nice as was the Lake view. Hotel staff was helpful and friendly. Highly recommended
2 night trip Jul 19, 2015
"4th of July guest"
Great place and great area. Will stay again.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015