All hotels in Quechee, Vermont, United States of America
5817 Woodstock Rd., Rt. 4, Quechee, VT, 05059, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

Delicious food
    Great pool
    Uncomfortable
Clean. Nice employees.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2016
"Good of kind"
This is an old fashioned motel - doors to the rooms open to the outside, so one needs to go out (into the cold) to get ice, to go to the exercise room, to get breakfast, etc. The bathroom is very tiny. the sink is in the room, not in the bathroom. For what it is, no complaints. The staff was very nice; the breakfast was much better than in many motels; the wifi worked; the room was clean. And the price is right.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2015
"nice trip to VT"
We were looking forward to a swim but the pool was cool. The shower had a few long black hairs in there which was kinda off setting. The staff was real friendly and the breakfast was real yummy and plentiful. The location was perfect for us and we will stay again. we had a bunch of rooms all together which was nice
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
We were very happy with the stay, it is older but very clean and well maintained
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2015
Stephen
"Good hotel next to Queechee gorge"
We always stay at this hotel when we are in the area. Good rates, quiet and comfortable room, great pool, decent hot breakfast. Friendly staff.
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
Harvey
We stayed there three nights. We arrived early so they allowed us to have an early check-in which is good. I reserved a king-bed room but they didn't seem to know and gave us a two queen-beds room. I went back to the reception and told the woman about it. She did fix it for us. After we moved in to the king-bed room we realized the king-bed room didn't have microwave and fridge which we found it in the first room. We were tired to move and talk to them so we stayed with that room. We thought that a fridge was really needed especially in the hot summer this year. The location of the inn was great, right on RT4 which is a main route to get around. It is just close to the Quechee Gorge with walking distance. Breakfast was so-so. The Wi-Fi speed was ok not considered to be fast.
3 night romance trip Aug 31, 2015
Chi-Sun
Was supposed to be a non smoking room but stank of smoke. Rooms needed maintenance. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
Shannon
"Especially convenient to state park and attraction"
Overall, well kept, pool brakfast, friendly staff. Old fashioned place in the best sense.
Response by Quality Inn At Quechee Gorge
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the online survey. We appreciate your kind comments about our Hotel. We are happy that you liked the pool and breakfast. I will share your comments with the staff. We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in Quechee! Sincerely, Dan Wilson Guest Services Manager Quality Inn @ Quechee Gorge 802-295-7600
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
fran
"Not recommended"
I paid for my room through Expedia around 3 months in advance. I stipulated the need at the time for a refrigerator in my room for my stay. Expedia advises you don't need to call and confirm your reservation but I did so anyway the Monday prior to arriving. I spoke with a woman who joked that she knew someone with my last name and I mentioned the refrigerator request and she said she saw it on my reservation and gave me the unmistakable feeling it wouldn't be a problem. She said nothing to make me think the request wouldn't be honored. The young blonde female working the desk late Friday afternoon when I arrived said the request couldn't be honored. Good thing I brought a cooler for my Saturday event. It doubled as a refrigerator during my stay. The hotel buildings are dated, the rooms, bed and bathroom small and average. No kleenex was in my bathroom so I had to go to the front desk to get some. The computer printer in the lobby was extremely low on ink. Despite booking so far in advance, I was given a room facing Route 4. There was a lot of street noise at night which was rather disturbing. Is this how customers via Expedia are typically treated? The hotel was steps away from a nice breakfast place and under a mile from the event I was attending. Otherwise, my various experiences at the hotel were ordinary to just plain bad. Needless to say I won't be staying at this hotel in the future.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Satisfying experience"
Super, everything about the stay was all we could ask for, from the room,the pool,breakfast and helpful, friendly staff
2 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
Dana
"convenient to quechee gorge"
Just an overnight. Have stayed several times before but not in a room right on rt 4. Would request a room in back next time.
Response by Quality Inn At Quechee Gorge
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the online survey. Sorry, you didn't get the room location that you desired. My apologies for the ac and other inconsistencies that weren't up to standard. We appreciate your business and would welcome the opportunity to provide you with better service when you return to Quechee. Respectively, Dan Wilson Guest Services Manager Quality Inn @ Quechee Gorge 802-295-7600
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
scott
Very pleasant. Clean and comfortable. Nice breakfast.
Response by Quality Inn At Quechee Gorge
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the online survey. We appreciate your comments and look forward to the next time you are in Quechee so we may extend our hospitality to you and your loved ones! Glad you enjoyed your stay! Safe Travels, Dan Wilson Guest Services Manager Quality Inn @ Quechee Gorge 802-295-7600
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Great Hotel close to everything"
Great experience at check in! The desk clerk was friendly and very helpful with directions to the gorge and the restaurant that we had reservations at.
Response by Quality Inn At Quechee Gorge
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the online survey. We appreciate your nice comments and look forward to when you can come back to Quechee to visit the Gorge and go out to eat at one of our fine Local Eateries! Tell your friends about us and enjoy the rest of your summer! Sincerely, Dan Wilson Guest Services Manager Quality Inn @ Quechee Gorge 802-295-7600
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
"Good Spot on the way"
Good location and comfortable room for the price. We were just there one night but any hotel with a hot breakfast included is ok in my book.
Response by Quality Inn At Quechee Gorge
Thanks again for the nice comments. We take pride in the breakfast we serve so as not to be like all the rest. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will return again in the near future. Sincerely, Dan Wilson Guest Services Manager Quality Inn @ Quechee Gorge 802-295-7600
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Peter C
"Great visit at Quechee"
Very nice stay, room was quiet.
Response by Quality Inn At Quechee Gorge
We are so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our location can't be beat for the Quechee/Woodstock area! We look forward to taking care of your needs the next time you are in the area. Thanks again for your business! Safe Travels, Dan Wilson Guest Services Manager Quality Inn @ Quechee Gorge 802-295-1833
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Judith
"quiet, comfortable & clean"
The afternoon staff was very welcoming, competant and friendly. The woman at the desk in the AM was the complete opposite. She simply didn't want to be bothered & gave us wrong directions. We enjoyed our stay . Very relaxing. They had worked hard to make the motel as pretty and comfortable as possible.
Response by Quality Inn At Quechee Gorge
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the online survey. We apologize that you experienced different hospitality with the am staff as opposed to the evening staff. This is usually not the case here at our hotel so please accept my apologies! We hope you will give us another try the next time you are visiting Quechee! Sincerely, Dan Wilson Guest Services Manage Quality Inn @ Quechee Gorge 802-295-7600
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
jJean
"Squared together in Quechee."
Very disapointed. Hotel was basically empty and they put us next to a beer drinker from VA that we couldn't shake. Basically had to shut the door in his face.use some common sence.space the guests when not busy.
1 night business trip May 10, 2015
"Fine for an economy hotel"
The room was very comfortable, but a bit worn. Stains on the rug. Chips on the tile in the bathroom. Lights unplugged so I had to go in search of outlets, which was just a bit tricky having arrived after dark. But the beds and pillows were lovely and comfortable, and that's essentially what we came for. The downside: with the rooms facing the parking lot, leaving the window open didn't work. Too much noise out there. But closing the window and turning on either the AC or the fan, both were very very noisy. Hard to fall asleep to. And breakfast was adequate, considering it was free, but nothing special.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Travlin thru"
Nicely run, nicely kept, very clean hotel. Staff was quite courteous and friendly. Nice place to stay and also get a swim in on a mid winter getaway trip through Vermont.
Response by Quality Inn At Quechee Gorge
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the online survey. We appreciate your kind comments. I will certainly let the staff know how you felt about your getaway. We look forward to continued business from you the next time you are in the area. Sincerely, Dan Wilson Guest Services Manager
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Convenient Hotel location"
We picked this hotel for its convenience and price. The room was clean and comfortable. The included breakfast was great! However, the pillows were much too small and way too soft. When I talked to manager the next day, she gave us some new sample pillows for Quality Inn. These were much better! The staff were so friendly and helpful!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Zoey
"Stop over on ski trip to northern VT"
This Quality Inn far exceeded my expectations. The location was convenient for us and during a snow storm a nice restaurant was located next door (and was open) allowing us to eat after a long trip. The setting for the hotel was pretty and I wish we had a bit of time to explore.
JCC
"Quality Inn"
room was clean, but had dents all over the place. Pretty outdated. The lobby is very nice, but the actual breakfast was not very good. What is with all of these hotels having year-old bagels? The coffee was aweful too. Really nice staff though!
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"Convenient location and nice staff"
The staff were very helpful with information about the area and the free breakfast was delicious.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Foxy
"Is what it is.."
decent affordable play to stay for a night -
Response by Quality Inn At Quechee Gorge
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the online survey. We appreciate your comments. We strive to provide Value to our guests. Thanks again for your business and we look forward to the next time you find yourself in our area. Safe Travels! Dan Wilson Guest Services Manager
1 night trip Jan 17, 2015
"A nice Quality Inn hotel"
I chose this hotel for the price (on the low side compared to others at this location for this time of the year) and the convenience to Killington ski area. The overall quality is good. The room size, bathroom cleanness, breakfast varieties are all good. The breakfast area is especially nice among this type of hotels. Will choose again if pass by the area.
Response by Quality Inn At Quechee Gorge
Thank you for your kind comments on the online survey! We certainly appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit with us. Enjoy the great skiing this year in Vermont! Sincerely, Dan Wilson Guest Services Manager
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Nice hotel!!"
Only there for one night, fitted it's purpose. You get what you paid for.
Response by Quality Inn At Quechee Gorge
Thank you for the kind comments and for taking the time to fill out the on line survey. We certainly appreciate it! We hope that the next time you are in the area you will choose to stay with us again! Sincerely, Dan Wilson Guest Services Director
Hermes
"Great Find"
Fair price, clean room, good mattress, quiet neighborhood near historic sites with many restaurants nearby. Excellent breakfast in a spacious and friendly area.
1 night romance trip Oct 20, 2014
"Vermont Fall Leaves Tour"
Trip to Vermont in Oct with friends to view the fall leaves. The hotel was remarkable ... pool, fitness room, walking distance to the Quechee Gorge, hot breakfast included coffee, juice, fruit, eggs, sausage and home made waffles. Colours were magnificent. Definitely enjoyed our stay. Hotel also had washer and dryer facilities. Two restaurants very close ... Shepard's Pie ... I had the Chicken Parmesan which was awesome. Dana's for breakfast had the Walnut Maple French Toast ... an awesome delight. Toured Green Mountain Coffee Roastery, Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Factory, Cabot Cheese Farm, Maple Syrup Farm and Apple Cider Mill as well as a day trip to Maine to the Outlet Mall. Lots to see and do.
4 night trip with friends Oct 13, 2014
"The gorgeous Quechee Gorge"
It was a pleasant stay in a beautiful area.
1 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2014
Judy
All was great!
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
G & B
"Perfect place to be able to walk to Quechee Gorge."
We were ready for a relaxing break after a 12 hour drive and were not disappointed. The room was adequate, but the clean, crisp good quality sheets made for a good sleep. There is a great little restaurant a short stroll away and the walk to the bottom of the gorge in the morning was awesome. I would not hesitate staying there again.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Check-in and chek-out was very easy. People there were very friendly and wnated to make sure your every need was met.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Hotel is close to highways and local attractions"
Hotel staff were friendly and accommodating. Free continental breakfast was standard and sufficient. The room was comfortable except for the air conditioner that was very noisy.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"nice hotel near our relatives"
We had everything we needed. The breakfast was outstanding! We even got to use the pool and exercise room.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
retired
"Was able to take my dog"
Nice and quiet. Was able to walk to the gorge and restaurants
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
margie
"In mountains"
It was a very pleasant area. In the mountains. Good hikes close by.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Hotel was good location and had good facilities with pool and good breakfast. However the room smelt badly of somebody 's pets and the carpet reflected it with a grungy smelly feel
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Average Motel"
For some reason (probably the price of $163/night) I was expecting an average hotel. (They told us though that if we booked directly, the rate would be $120.) I liked that it offered continental breakfast and an inground pool. The pool was small but clean and the breakfast was decent for a Quality Inn, but the room was horrible. The smell was so strong that I could not stay in the room or enter the bathroom, the bedding was what you expect in a motel, the neighbors were smoking outside (the outside doors are next to each other) and their smoke coupled with the odor in the room made the most important part of our stay unbearable, and when we tried to call the front desk (front desk people were very nice), the phone in the room had no signal. I booked it because of the walking distance to the waterfall. However, waterfall has ample free parking, so this is not necessary - you can stay anywhere for less and enjoy a better hotel.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Mariya
"Just awful"
A roadside motel lacking any fine features. The photos of the building and lobby look good, but the rooms are VERY basic. Dark and drab, you want to spend as little time in the room as possible. Old TV and a very loud AC. The breakfast was poor. AVOID.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the Gorge."
Overall I thought the hotel was one of the cleaner hotels that I stayed in on my recent trip to the area. The hotel staff was very nice and helpful. The pool was super clean and appreciated the fact that towels are kept in the pool area. The continental breakfast was very good also. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Sherry
"Not bad given the choices"
We just needed some place to sleep. This did the trick. Definitely in need of updates. Had to use just fan and not AC because it was crazy-loud. Weird old phone on the wall. Tiny bathroom. Yucky carpet. BUT did manage to get a good night's rest.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Very good"
We enjoyed the pool and the gym. The service was excellent. The room was confortable.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
paolo
"Good hotel"
We checked in over Christmas. Really nice hotel for a Quality Inn. Most have gone downhill but this one is clean and nice. Family run business and the owners could not be nicer. Has an indoor pool and exercise room. Both clean as can be
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2013
"Not Bad"
The room was a bit outdated and shabby, but it was clean and very spacious. The beds and pillows seemed new and were very clean and comfortable. The lobby was very nice and the pool was nice and warm, even on a VERY cold winter night. Breakfast was great. Overall, I would not hesitate to stay here again.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
Renee
"good value, comfortable"
This hotel suited our needs very well. We will happily stay there again.
4 night trip Aug 7, 2013
EPK
"We enjoyed our stay at the hotel."
The staff were very helpful in helping us find a place to eat when we got there after most restaurants were closed. The curtains did billow out when the heater was turned on and I had to place the luggage rack on top of the unit and lean it against the curtains and the window in order to keep the curtains from billowing and allowing the warm air to be blow into the room. Only problem we had at the hotel.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Loved the heated pool and the full breakfast .Still, pool could be warmer.
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
"great hotel for the pirce"
I had a very enjoyable night. I had lived in VT for 18 years and just went back to visit.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2013
"Great affordable place to stay."
Very nice hotel. Close to shops and restaurants.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Jo
"Across the street from Quechee Gorge"
This is a no frills motel located on a major road. The room I originally booked was in front overlooking road. When I asked if I could have a room in the back further away from the street, the staff graciously agreed to accommodate the request at no additional charge. The room met our need for a 1 night stay in the area but the road noise would have been a problem if I had not been able to get a rear unit.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013