All hotels in Dublin, Ohio, United States of America
3950 Tuller Rd, Dublin, OH, 43017, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Don't stay."
I travel for business quit a bit. When checking into a hotel I always check the room before bringing my stuff in. This room was fine when I checked it but when I woke up in the morning I found bed bugs. Would not recommend staying there.
3 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
"Better staff needed."
They needed to clean the carpet. It had not been vacuumed for while. They did not wear proper workers clothing. I did not know if they were workers or not.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Not Worth It!"
The stay was bad. Everything was dirty. Broken doors, and nasty looking windows. Won't stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2015
"ok"
I was charged two times for my dog once on the site and again at the hotel...
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Hotel"
Very nice for price
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Dirty"
We had toenails, hair, lint and dust on the carpet. Cracked, sagging ceiling with black mold above the shower.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
C.
"Needs updating"
This hotel was disappointing. The carpet in the room was in bad condition. We're pretty sure there was mascara on a pillow. Windows dirty.... It just really needs some TLC and more diligent housekeepers! Breakfast was ok.
Difficult to get needed supplies for room such as soap & working remote control
"Suited our needs perfectly"
Only complaint would be the paper thin walls and the child across the hall that never slept! We used the hotel for a home base as we ate and shopped our way thru columbus with a trip to the zoo also. It was fine for our purpose
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Clean"
The bathroom wasn't very clean. Had to clean it myself before using it. Overall the stay was ok.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Chawn
Employees nice breakfast nice rooms a little noisy the carpets could u see a good cleaning
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
kaylon
"An ok stay thay was far from great."
This stay was pretty much an ok stay at a hotel. My family stayed in a two queen room, which was surprisingly roomy, because the bathroom seperated off the two beds making it a two bedroom. This was a great feature for the family. Now as far as the bad goes, this hotel is hit. The chairs in our all had rips and tears in them. The new flat screen TVs were ok, but the cable sucked. All of the channels had lots of fuzz, and not a single HD channel. The "free WiFi" was only in the breakfast area. In the room it was non existent. Also half of the towels in the room smelled like they had been burn in the dryer, and they were unusable. So to sum it up this was an ok hotel to stay at, but dont set the bar too high for your expectations, as this sure is not a Hilto or Marriott. Personally it felt more like an econolpdge.
2 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
RICHARD
"OK for a 1 night stay"
OK for a 1 night stay. A bit worn--burn hole in bedspread in a non smoking room, worn armrest (almost a hole) on couch, frayed carpet where it connects with tile, etc. but otherwise OK
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"hard to get to"
Hotel was ok
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Clean and friendly"
Nice, clean, spacious rooms. Just what we needed with a volleyball weekend.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
becky
Clean, convenient and great price. Pleasant staff and I would stay there again.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"crawling bugs"
My room had bugs during this stay and my stay a week prior.
1 night trip Jan 9, 2015
dennis
"okay, but...."
The hair dryer didn't work, and a towel bar was loose. When told about these things, the front desk did not respond before the end of our stay. Everything else was good...breakfast, room was clean, big enough for our needs, good value.
2 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
krishna
"Awful"
Room was extremely hot. Had to run the AC in the winter to cool the room down. With the heat off the room would heat up to 80 + degrees by itself. Carpet was ripped up. The toilet seat was completely broken off from the toilet. Management was aware of the broken toilet seat before they rented us the room because they asked if it was still broken in the morning when I requested a late check out.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Everything about this hotel was great the rooms are clean ,hotel staff friendly parking good ,breakfast was ok
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
andrew
"vacation"
spent very little at hotel. would stay again as location is nice area.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Nice location. Room clean and quiet. Need updated snack machine.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
mr
"The staff were rude and extremely unhelpful."
the staff were rude and unhelpful, would not recommend.
Claudia
I only stayed one night. Check-in was fairly easy, the room was clean, and the hotel was quiet. Overall a nice night.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Satisfactory"
The front desk staff was never available. The furniture in the sitting room was very uncomfortable.
6 night trip Oct 15, 2014
"Horrible Experience"
We waited to check in for 15 minutes because no one was at the front desk. We found a prescription pill on the floor by the bed and a chocolate chip in our bed. Obviously the bedding had not been changed or the floor swept. No bottled water anywhere on site. Would not ever stay here again.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Susie
"got the job done but not good"
Arived on a Friday stayed 1 night. Had no air conditioner, had them go look at it and I came back to the windows opened
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Close to zoo"
We were looking for a value hotel for a couple of days and that's what we got. It is very close to the zoo and restaurants. It was more run down than other Quality Inns we've stayed at, but the bedding and towels were clean. We had a suite which gave us more room for our evenings in, but the down side is 2 people had to sleep on a pull-out couch which was not very comfortable. The bed in the bedroom was very comfortable.
2 night trip Oct 13, 2014
Brenda
"Great price and very clean"
I would stay here again. Rate was great,room even though alittle dated was very clean. Area has a lot to offer
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Nice handicapped accessible suite"
This hotel had the best handicapped accessible commode of them all. Plenty of room beside the commode to pull the wheelchair up. Suite very nicely arranged, desk and hotel people very nice and courteous. When we return to this area, we will definitely want to stay there. Nice location, quiet but near everything.
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2014
"Would not recommend"
Basically no customer service. You have to ring a bell at the front desk for someone to help you. Unfriendly. Room furniture a bit used. Appears to be clean. Don't plan to stay here again.
3 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"Worth the price."
Hotel was overall a nice place to stay. Staff was friendly but a little hard to understand. Room was clean and smelled clean. Centered in a nice location. Free breakfast was small but it's free. 7.5/10
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Ben
"great room"
great room, nice suite with couch and flat screen tv, very comfortable bed, wish we had more time to spend in the room, would definitely come back.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Valerie Ward
Hotel and room were clean. Room was at end of hallway near ice machine but room was quiet. Only issue was noise from little refrigerator. We unplugged it and solved the problem.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"good stay"
This hotel was perfect for our Columbus Zoo trip. The suite is divided into 2 bedrooms by a bathroom/sink area, which was great for getting my two young ones to bed at separate times. The staff was friendly and helpful, even helped me load up the car when leaving. Will definitely repeat the visit! Only negative was that the hotel was tucked back behind a movie theatre and there didn't appear to be any food or shopping within walking distance.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Katie
"Convenient to Dublin Irish Festival."
Clean, good breakfast. Great neighborhood, clean exterior & interior, clean lobby, breakfast seating area needs to be bigger. There was only one staff to handle desk and breakfast area but she handled it well.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Robbie
Got in late (11:30 pm) and had to wait almost 15 minutes for someone to come to the desk. Breakfast was weak.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Central to all activities"
My wife and I were invited to a wedding in Ohio on Aug 1, 2014. We stayed at the Quality Inn and were close to all the activities associated with the wedding. The room was very nice with the sleeping area separate from the living room which was different than other hotels we have stayed at in the past which we found to be a good idea. The king size bed was more than adequate and very comfortable. There were four pillows on the bed and clean sheets. The breakfast had almost everything you would want for breakfast and was set out from 6:30 am to 9:30 am which was plenty of time for early risers or someone who wanted to sleep in. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a place to stay for one night or more. We were there for three nights.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Bruce
"First Time Experience"
Was on a 2 day family vacation to Columbus Zoo and stayed at this place. Though as expected, had trouble understanding desk clerk from his native tongue. I don't smoke so got a non-smoking room, but since smoking room were nearby, we still could smell the smoke. No pool or vending machines, but snacks were available at front desk. Would stay there again if nothing else was available, not definietly not my first choice!
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Mike B
The bathroom ceiling had a huge patch job on it and when I went to take a shower the shower head made a awful load noise the whole time I was taking a shower.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"You get what you pay for."
When you pay under $100 per night, don't expect much. It was fine for the price.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
"Friendly courtesy staff"
Overall very satisfied. The breakfast buffet was good.
3 night trip with friends Jul 8, 2014
s paliga
"Good hotel for the money"
Was in town for my daughter's wedding. Every place else was booked up or $150 per night. Queen suite room was fine with two sinks, 2 flat screen TVs, a hide-a-bed couch, an easy chair, refrigerator and desk. Bed was comfortable.The staff was helpful. The towels are the skimpy ones with no fabric softener, so they feel like sandpaper and don't get you dry. Get extra towels. Fortunately, we brought our computers with us and used the in room wifi, because the business center consisted of one PC in the lobby by the breakfast room with one printer. Wifi worked OK. Best part was the warm breakfast in the morning - scrambled eggs and sausage cakes one day and biscuits and gravy the next day. Overall, it was a good value, and I'd stay there, again.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Conveniently located, comfortable and quiet"
Well above average, comfortable bed, separate bedroom and living room. We stayed there twice on our two week trip, coming and going.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"Good Family Zoo stay."
Excellent price for a decent hotel close to the zoo. Breakfast was great!
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2014
Bathroom being between the 2 beds gave each person more privacy and allowed one not to disturb the other. At first, I thought it was going to be a little noisy, but by bedtime the coming and going had lessened greatly. The hotel was off the beaten path, which made it harder to locate but a nicer place to stay. The hotel staff was wonderful.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
"Very nice, comfortable hotel."
We booked 3 rooms for the weekend for family members to attend a wedding. Everyone was very pleased with the accommodations. The only problem was a toilet that wouldn't flush properly and it was fixed as soon as we alerted the staff. The beds were very comfortable and it is in a nice area right off of the interstate. We will definitely go back next time we are in the Columbus area.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Katy & Dan
"most important was cleanliness and no bugs. Nice"
Glad we picked this. Good price for suite. Everything in room worked. Comfyl
1 night trip May 25, 2014
kelly
"Excellent Hotel!"
The room was very clean and comfortable! I highly recommend this to anyone traveling to this area!
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Janera
"Definitely recommend"
My children and I were heading home after ten days in North Carolina visiting relatives. We had just spent 9 hours in the car and we were planning on going to the Columbus Zoo the next day. I could have cried from happiness when I walked into the room. Two separate rooms with the washing area between meant I could lay in bed and read or watch what I wanted on TV and they could watch what they wanted on their side. Only five Minute's from the zoo and pizza hut delivered right to our room. Plus breakfast service and very friendly and accommodating people. I will recommend this hotel to everybody planning a trip to the Columbus area.
1 night trip May 23, 2014