All hotels in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2985 Kraft Avenue SE, Grand Rapids, MI, 49512, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"soooo comfortable!"
Our stay was great,the room was clean,staffeta friendly. I made sure we had a hotel with a breakfast so we didn't have to stop in the morn. well our bed was soooooo comfortable we slept in and missed breakfast. Oh well we will definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
edward
"very nice I would recomend to any travelers"
very nice stay. shuttle to the airport was nice
1 night trip Apr 29, 2015
robert
"Econolodge experience is refreshingly positive"
This hotel changed my entire concept of what an Econolodge can be....it was remarkably nice, clean, updated the right way...and spacious. I hate to publish this in fear that everyone staying there will drive the price up!
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Karl D
"Great experience except one thing..."
The only complaint I have is that the keycard kept deactivating and I had To go to the front desk. It would of been really annoying if I were to be on the second floor.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
Justin
"Nice Place"
Plans changed so we were only there a few hours. Would have liked more time. Close to airport, which was what we were looking for.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Bonnie
"Great Place to stay"
This hotel is now on my list for places to stay in Grand Rapids. They are remodeling the lobby the time we stay but they were very sorry for the smell of redoing the wood floor but as a builder I know it this can be a problem. The rooms are great and told my daughter that goes to the area for her kids school games. This is a place to stay and the price is right.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Floyd
"Great Place but couldn't connect..."
Only complaint was that I could not get the WiFi to work. The instructions in the guest book in the room were incorrect. I was not given the new password upon check-in and then the info given to me when I asked for it did not work either so I gave up.
2 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"Great price for a great place"
This Econo Lodge was well managed. The check in process was easy, the food was good, the room was clean. Highly recommend it
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Great overnight stay"
The room was very clean and comfortable. I will definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
""Most excellent!!!""
This is a wonderful place to stay. However, the towels were thread-bare and there was a little bit of mold outside the shower. It's beautiful from the minute you check in.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Warren
"If Grandma Had a Guest Suite..."
This has to be the gem of EconoLodges. Much better than we expected for an inexpensive overnight crash pad when caught in a snowstorm on the Interstate. Very friendly desk clerk. Very clean facility. Great, firm bed. Adequate breakfast to get us going. We didn't expect five star amenities in this price range, but got well above what we paid for: two-room suite with mini-kitchen, two flat-screen TVs, and generous square footage. The slightly dated (but clean, functional) decor and furnishings made our stay like staying overnight at Grandma's if Grandma had a guest suite. Will stay again even when there's no winter whiteout.
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
Great hotel for the price! Next time I travel to Grand Rapids I will for sure stay in this hotel. Very clean and the service was very good.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"My stay"
It was nice and quiet and easy to find. Staff was corteous and professional, I will definetly be back.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Yolanda
"Incredible accommodations for incredible rate"
Oh wow! Two queen beds in TWO SEPERATE ROOMS connected by a small common sink area. This is as much privacy as you could have while sharing a room. The price simply cannot be beat. Clean, quiet and very comfortable.....go here now!
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
Zareena
it was wonderful, the hotel was great
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
"Close to the Airport. Very friendly staff."
We spent a night here after arriving late from a flight at Grand Rapids International Airport. Our check-in was late, but the staff was very attentive. The rooms are night, two "bedrooms" separated by a bathroom, sink and mini-kitchen area. This allowed for privacy and a good night's sleep. The breakfast options were mostly sweet things. I would have appreciated apple juice as well as orange juice.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Jana
"Just the two of us"
There were two separate areas in our room separated by the bathroom. My husband was able to watch TV in the sitting area and I was able to sleep in with out the TV bothering me. Great breakfast also
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Barb
"Not booking with Expedia ever again"
Manager was difficult made us feel like we were being watched
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"A Hidden Gem!"
I've never stayed at an Econolodge and wasn't expecting such superior product for my money. This is not fancing fixin's BUT you can't beat the price for what you do get. Everything is clean and comfortable. Everything worked. The tv's were nice size flat screens with a decent channel selection. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was average but had a nice selection of yogurt, waffle, cereal and fresh fruit. The location is convenient to the freeway and very close to plenty of excellent shopping and restaurants.
4 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
Our stay was just an overnight. Room was very comfortable and clean. Close to restaurant and shopping. Breakfast was also very good. Would recommend and would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
"Review of my stay"
I must say I was very impressed with the staff, my room, how clean everything was, plus the continental breakfast when I woke up was a very nice way to start my day and begin my travel back home. Thanks so much. Anytime I am in Grand Rapids I plan to always stay at this wonderful hotel. Thanks so much!
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Split bedrooms"
Great place to stay. I really like the room layout with 2 separate bedrooms.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Will stay here again!"
This is our second time staying at this hotel and once again we were not diss appointed. The room was clean and comfortable. Each room has a microwave, a small fridge, and a coffee maker. The free breakfast is great: fresh fruit, Belgian waffles, cereal, yogurt, muffins, Danishes, bagels, English muffins, orange juice, milk, coffee, and tea.
1 night family trip Jan 12, 2015
Jeffrey
"Very..."
Very comfortable. Very affordable. Very nice.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2015
This hotel is very clean and comfortable. I have stayed here several times and always find it to be quiet and restful and the staff is friendly to deal with. Its proximity to the airport is one of the reasons I chose this hotel but the service and facilities keep me coming back.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
mark
"Convenient access, Good rates and friendly staff."
We liked the accessability to interstate and fine restaurants. The layout of the room was perfect for our needs.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Good for a Short Getaway"
I always book at this hotel when I need to get away. The price is excellent for what you receive with the room. Clean and spacious, the room is very comfortable.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2014
"excellent location, not to far from downtown"
Wanted a room with two queen beds but the only arrangement available were 2 beds split into two different areas of the room. I thought it was odd but all worked out fine. We ended up with a king which solved the problem. They could also set the waffle iron up a notch in heat, it did not cook completely. But aside from that everything was excellent. Staff was very accommodating. We give it 5 stars.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Ken
"Nice stay, minimal issues."
Came up for the new year to visit the area. Was a nice place to stay (pleasantly surprised), but the service could have been a bit better. Friendly once they were engaged in conversation, but not very approachable upon walking in. Location was great for nearby restaurants and close to the highway. Linens had that strong bleach smell you get with some places and there was a pretty big draft coming in from the windows. Apart from those things, the room was pretty nice.
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Good for a last minute booking"
Last minute booking but price was still fair (not the cheapest in the area though). Room was simple but very clean and large (including a seperate sitting area and sink/cooking facility). Breakfast was a bit on the simple side but servicable
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
"Great Stay for the Price"
Do not sleep street side... And noisy pipes (From other room) Other than that... Perfect for the price
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Convenience and Value, Yay!"
We stayed at this hotel for cost and convenience, and it didn't disappoint. We stayed for one night and weren't expecting much from a motel like economists, but the experience was anything but! The hotel exterior and lobby look just like a chalet/ski lodge. There was a decent size breakfast full of Belgian waffles, cereals, oatmeals, juices, Danishes, fruit, etc...there was something for everyone! There's no gym/pool but the rooms are very spacious. What a surprise! The rooms are set up like double room suites with the bathroom separating the two beds ( we has a double bed room). There was even a TV in each room...wow! The HBO channels and FREE wifi (without connection hassle!) were an added plus. We'll be staying here again and encourage others too as well! Enjoy your stat in GR!
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
I did not eat breakfast so I'm not able to coment on it.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
Rodney
"We were very pleased!"
Our room was a suite even though we didn't pay for one. The room was very clean and comfortable. The FREE breakfast was delicious. Overall, we were extremely impressed for the price and would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 15, 2014
Jeffrey
"Great Place to Stay When Passing Though!"
The accommodations were great... Friendly staff
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
Melanie
"Outstanding value"
My son and I needed a place to sleep after a recent concert. We were attracted by the price, but impressed with the quality of the accommodations. Either of us would gladly stay again.
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
Harris
"Mixed impression"
Staff was friendly and helpful. First room we got smelled strongly of smoke. Staff switched us rooms. Second room was better. They must be going through renovations. Walls had obvious patched holes. Linens were clean but had several stains. Room design is very nice, roomy, with fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Bathroom was clean. Breakfast was standard, continental style.
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2014
"Not bad...."
Just an overnight stay. Room was quirky (2 "bedrooms" with a TV in each) and a nice little fridge/microwave/extra sink. For the room, I'd definitely stay here again. The breakfast was poor but that is easily solved with a trip somewhere else.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Girls shopping weekend."
This was a girls shopping weekend and it was a perfect place for us! The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and made us feel at home. I would recommend the Econolodge to all and will definitely stay for our next shopping weekend!
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Janice
"Econo Lodge - Lengthy Stay"
The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was not great compared to other comparable places - but adequate.
8 night family trip Oct 28, 2014
Gail Ruth
"Stinky!"
Room was clean but old. Terrible smell throughout hotel.
1 night trip Nov 4, 2014
Denise
"Nice Hotel for the Price"
Great location. Newer Hotel that was nice.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"Great Value!"
Great value. Thin walls, i coukd hear the neighboors TV.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
Andres
"Overall good place for a place to sleep"
Hotel was clean. Room was clean. Mirror in bathroom had permanent rust looking spots all over and tub was missing the shower curtain however they were very apologetic when we told the front desk. It served our overnight needs very well and the price was good. Would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Very good."
The staff,location and property were really good. A good restaurant is right next door. I left my cell phone in my guest room. The front desk gal called one of my contacts and the manager sent my phone to my destination overnight. What more can you ask?
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
"Best value anywhere"
I travel a lot for work and pleasure, and this is easily the best value I have come across in years. The most important thing for me and my wife is cleanliness, followed by price, then amenities. Generally you can have 2 of the 3, but not all at the same time. I give this place an A for cleanliness, an A+ for price, and a B for amenities, which results in an A+++ for value. All we expected for $75/night was a clean, generic room, but we got a large suite w/ 2 flat screens, a fridge, and a second sink outside the bathroom. I've stayed in places twice the price with fewer amenities.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Don
"Excellent value"
You can't beat this place for the price. The room was clean and fairly well updated. Staff was pleasant. Great deal!
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
BilC
"Great Stay for the price!"
It was a great stay. For the price, this was a very clean hotel. Loved the layout of the rooms. If I am back in Grand Rapids with my family, I will stay here because it is clean, reasonably priced and the layout is great for a family.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
Very nice but the water running in the shower above us was very loud
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Sally
"Will be staying there again."
I was impressed. My room was clean. The service was great. The room was fabulous.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014