All hotels in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2985 Kraft Avenue SE, Grand Rapids, MI, 49512, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"Good location- near GRR airport"
Everything was fine. Good free breakfast. Room smelled a bit musty (old smoke? in non-smoking room).
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Easy Access"
The hotel was close to restaurants and other conveniences, and easily accessed from major highways which lead to area attractions. Good value for the price - rooms were clean and bed was comfortable.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Vacation Traveler
"Highly recommend"
The best place to stay!!! Great staff, great rooms, great location
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
uprs
"Great place"
A very comfortable room that was clean in a well maintained hotel. Staff was helpful, efficient and effective in their help. Wish all places were like this one.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
rsc
"Overnight business trip"
I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the rooms were and the level of cleanliness. The pricing was so reasonable for the stay, I have stayed in other hotels that were more expensive and not near as nice. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
"Nice hotel. Room was generally clean"
Clean, but did find an old coffee bag in the grounds basket and a little hair around the tub. Staff very pleasant. Breakfast was good and breakfast room very clean and neat.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Very nice hotel near I196."
We stopped here as a pit stop from mid Ohio on a trip to Traverse City. Excellent little place. All the rooms are suites with a tv/couch area, mini fridge, microwave, and bed area with a separate tv. Our stay was very quite and comfortable. The breakfast was standard continental with bagels, a toaster, cold cereal, and waffle maker. Definately will stay here again.
M.J.
"Good hotel with room and service"
I chose this hotel based on the short time business meeting I had in Grand Rapids. While the hotel room was nice, it was a little out of the way. The front desk clerk was very nice and the hotel was clean. The only problem I had was that while the hotel is a non smoking hotel, someone had smoked in the room I was given. Even though they tried to deodorize the room, it still was pretty bad. I understand that the hotel can't really stop this sort of thing, but they could have taken the room out of order until they were able to clean the room of the situation. To sell the room to another guest is not the best answer in this case.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
"VERY NICE HOTEL AND CLEAN"
Exceptional hotel. Very clean, spacious rooms, excellent breakfast,and very courteous owner and staff. They go out of their way to please you. PLUS, they take you to the airport and store your car. I can not say enough about this motel that is close to the airport. I would stay there again, and tell everyone I know ,I would recommend this hotel. Paula Lud.,mi.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Paula
"Great value"
Excellent value for the price. Rooms are extra large and clean with many amenities (such as a refrigerator and microwave). Breakfast is a bit skimpy but not bad. Decor is a slightly outdated but not atrocious. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"BEST STAY FOR THE MONEY"
EVERYTHING WAS IN ORDER, CLEAN, COMFORTABLE AND ROOMY. I RECOMMEND THIS STAY TO ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR A GREAT DEAL. WE WILL KEEP THIS CHAIN OF MOTELS IN MIND.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
BILL
"great motel"
This motel is one of the best we've ever stayed in for the money. Don't usually comment, but had to on this one. Large divided room with many convenient ammenities, comfortable queen bed. Almost like a suite.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Just a one night stay on the way to northern MI. The hotel was clean and comfortable. Very reasonable price.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"convinent to the airport"
great stay. will stay there again.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
mark b
"Very good for the price"
The Econo Lodge is well worth the money. It has two rooms, two TV's, an equipped kitchen with a queen bed. They have a mediocre breakfast, but good enough. The rooms are a little dark, and the furniture is dated, but all in all it was comfortable. We would stay here again. The help was pleasant.
4 night trip May 19, 2014
Dave A.
"The accomodations were great for my needs."
I don't need a lot of extras when I am traveling. The clean and almost elegant room, friendly / helpful staff, continental breakfast, safe location, great shape and care of the premises all combined to give me what I needed and valued. For the above areas I give 5 Star Rating even though it doesn't have all the amenities that some more expensive places have. I also appreciate the affordable rates for my traveling purposes. Reward that manager and staff as they are doing a job well done. Thanks again and I will be a frequent guest in the future. Sincerely, RC Grand Rapids - Business Traveler
Other trip May 24, 2014
RC
"Great Experience"
First time to stay at an Econo Lodge and Suites. I would recommend it to anyone.
Other trip May 22, 2014
Tony
"Would love to stay here again!"
Great big suite room. Continental breakfast was so much better that other hotels ive tried
3 night business trip May 4, 2014
arra
"Overall a great place"
Wonderful room for the price--a separate living room with couch, upholstered chair, desk & chair, and flat-screen TV, a mini-kitchen by the bathroom with a refrigerator, microwave, and sink, a nice bathroom, and a bedroom with a great queen bed and its own TV. The owners are very nice as well. Two issues: the bedroom floor squeaked a lot even when we tried to walk lightly, plus we could hear the music from the bar next door--however, it wasn't too bad, and the bar closed at a reasonable time. Otherwise, this was one of the nicest rooms we've stayed in for some time. Thank you!
2 night trip May 8, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Interstate 96."
Very pleasant. Good breakfast. Nice and helpful employees.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Volleyball tournament needed hotel close by"
Hotel staff very friendly. Rooms alittle outdated and not sure what was going on with mirrors as had few spots. However the rooms were very clean large and comfortable suites with little kitchenette area. U aren't paying for a Four star so u aren't getting one but totally fine here. I booked again for next tournament as I'm about value as long as its clean!
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
BAB
"Nice hotel with suites"
This is the second time my husband and I have stayed at this hotel. Each room is a suite so the bedroom is separated by a wall from the bathroom and on the other side of that is another room with a sofa, chair, and TV. Across from the bathroom is a counter with small kitchen sink, fridge and microwave. The only problem we had with our room was a slow draining sink in the bathroom. Rooms are quiet and continental breakfast decent.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2014
adventuregirl56
"Surprised at how nice it was for the price."
The room was clean and roomy, the bed comfortable, and the bathroom spotless.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Overall a nice hotel.
3 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Good location. Extremely clean."
This is now our new place to stay when visiting family in this area. Nice staff and very clean.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Airport overnight stay"
This was a last minute booking that I had to make from the airport because my ride couldn't pick me up until the next day due to bad weather. Overall it was an excellent value compared to other hotels in the area. They advertise a shuttle to/from the airport for $10 but it wasn't available when I called so I took a taxi which cost $14.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Very nice for the amount paid!"
Me fiancé and I stayed over the weekend for Valentine's Day. The room was a decent size, cozy, and clean. There were some imperfections with the mirrors, and the TV wasn't that great. But that isn't why we stayed.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Nick
"Descent Stay"
This hotel is descent. For the money it's a good buy.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2014
Lee
"Nice hotel for business trip to Grand Rapids, MI."
Pleasant surprise at the quality of the hotel and the suite, clean neat and comfortable. Above all, extremely quiet room.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
"Less than I was expecting"
I wasn't expecting, or needing, much. All I needed was a room for one night. However, I was disappointed in the condition and quality of my room. The desk chair had stains on it. It did not match the couch (also dirty) or sitting chair all in the same room. The wind was blowing through the windows that did not close tightly. The tile between the bathroom and sink/kitchen area was different (fine) but the threshold was just filled with extra grout. The gap between the tiles and the wall was also filled with extra grout. I wasn't expecting much, I rented from a less expensive hotel on purpose. But I would not go back. Had my wife been with me, I'm sure we wouldn't have stayed the one night. There was a nice burger joint (Bagger Dave's) that I did enjoy.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"Very good value"
Nice clean room. Plenty of space. Great value. No concerns.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"Nice area."
I will be staying there again.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
Erwin
"Worth the money..."
The hotel atmosphere is generally quiet and is good for couples looking to relax but the room was poorly lit. Location-wise, it is a walking distance from Meijer's which was a plus.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"Very nice for an EconoLodge"
I usually stay at Hiltons or Hampton Inn. Needed a cheaper place to stay and this one fit the bill. I was surprised at how nice it was.
1 night trip Dec 16, 2013
"Clean and easy on easy off I96"
Queen bed with small suite, fridge, and microwave. A bit dated, but clean!!! I forgot my sweater, called and then had it ready for pick up the next day. Thank you so much.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2013
We were very pleased with our stay. It was charming and comfy.
2 night business trip Nov 8, 2013
"Good Location for us"
Convenient location for us,and the price is right, however I found that the staff we very unfriendly, no one spoke to us directly, no smile. I liked the layout of the room, but the toilet seat was broken. The breakfast was OK, but we were here last year and the waffle maker didn't work then, and it still didn't work now, although it could also be that the batter was thinned down, at any rate it didn't work. It had only a few options for breakfast but that's OK, considering the price we paid.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
Joyce
"An excellent value"
For a budget hotel this was certainly a value. As with most budget hotels the rooms could use more insulation but the layout looked and acted as a mini suite. We had our dog with us and though it cost a bit extra, it worked out well. We will probably stay here again when we are in town.
3 night trip Oct 27, 2013
This is a wonderful property. Excellent value. Would definitely recommend and would stay here again.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2013
"Good experience for the price"
Decent room and facility, although a bit dated in the decor. The room was spacious and clean, but it felt like something out of the 80s. The continental breakfast was a nice bonus.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2013
"Walls are thin"
I arrived at hotel around 6pm. Staff was very nice. Noticed in room I could hear doors and chatter. Went to bed aroun 930pm. Guest arrived around 1130pm in room above me. This person walked around, turned tv on, had friends in and did not retire until 2am. Needless to say I did not sleep until 230am. Up at 330am to catch my 6am flight. The Hotel itself is pleasant. Nothing bad to say about the room. If you need sleep however it will depend on your room and who is placed next to you.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"confortable,clean and convenient to the airport"
the stay was great, 2 nights. Price is great. Would definitely stay here again. Great value. October 2013
1 night trip Oct 6, 2013
"great value"
large room - everything worked well - really great value if you just need a place to spend the night
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
"Great place for an overnight stay."
Everything was very clean. The staff could have been a little more weclcoming, and nicer.
2 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2013
Wish they had eggs for breakfast. Very clean and staff were very nice.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Nice stay."
Rooms nice and clean. Breakfast was good. Overall good experince.
2 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2013
Was not expecting much from Econo Lodge and only chose it because of the reviews. It was very nice, clean and more than I expected.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Awesome value!!!"
This was a great hotel close to downtown GR but far enough away traffic wasn't unbearable. The furniture was a bit dated but who cares it was comfortable. There was even a separate "living room" area away from the sleeping area with a couch and it's own TV. Again a great value!
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Tara
"Surprisingly nice."
I was very surprised to find that our room had a living area. Everything was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly. My only complaint would be the location of ice/vending. They are too spread out. It would be nice to have all of the vending in one room instead of opposite ends of the hotel.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2013
"Nice hotel, definitely great for the price!"
The staff were amazing, and extremely helpful. The breakfast was comprehensive. The room was spacious and included 2 TV's and a lounge area.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013