All hotels in Aiken, South Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2654 Columbia Hwy N., I-20 at Exit 22, Aiken, SC, 29805, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.8
"Bad Night Sleep"
During the night the AC stopped working so it made for a bad night sleep. When we complained about it the next morning at the front desk they didn't seem to care because we didn't get no response from the lady at the desk. NO I am sorry , nothing.. I understand that it might not been anything she could do but an apology would have been nice. Once a year we usually use this hotel for our business trip but next year we will go somewhere different.
1 night business trip May 2, 2015
frederick
"Going to visit family"
The hotel was nice enough everytime I ask for anything they were always willing to give it
3 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Good night's sleep"
Just needed a stopover on our trip back home to FL. Room was clean, quiet, and close to I-20.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Alberto
"Very convenient"
Perfect in every way
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Nice place for the price."
The staff was very friendly and the rooms were decent. I did pay a premium due to the time of the stay, we were there for a wedding but had to pay Masters Tournament rates.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
the rooms was not clean, my wife found roach's in the room, the first room they gave us the window was cracked from top to bottom. We had to view 3 room before getting in a room we half way was please with, over all my wife and I was not please at all. This hotel need to be taken off your list if not you'll rating will go down, because the word will get around to other people.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Average"
Average roadside Hotel.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"OMG RUN!!!"
OMG RUN! If you stay here expect to smell cigarettes every where. The office is reeking of it and so are the rooms... The bed is so hard you might as well sleep on the floor. That's if the floor was clean. wear socks or shoes at all times. The breakfast was non-existant at 8:00 in the morning and everything they did have was empty luckily Hardees is in the same parking lot.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Christy
"Alright hotel"
The only problem I really had was the fact that it was a smoking room when I had requested a non-smoking. This obvious not only from the smell, but the semi-cleaned ash tray on the night stand.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Extremely Horrible"
We checked in after midnight after a 8 hour trip. The following complaints could not be addressed till morning. When addressed with the staff, they were unwilling to help since the room was booked through Expedia. Pretty much told me it was my tough luck. 1.)requested nonsmoking at check in and hotel staff refused to change my room (they blamed it on Expedia) 2.)room smelled like an ash tray and old feet 3.)no towels in room 4.)phone in room was non-functioning 5.)a/c non-functioning and room was facing east. In the A.M. we awoke to a room that was very hot and sticky which intensified the odor. After more than an hour on the phone with Expedia's customer service, I finally received a refund and was booked in another room at another hotel in a town about 30 miles away. Do not stay at this horrid excuse for a Days Inn.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"A bed and a shower"
This hotel meets your basic needs. I had a travel companion staying with me, otherwise I may not have felt safe being by myself. There is nothing around - you need to travel into Aiken for any conveniences. I would not book in this hotel again.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Great staff & quiet, clean room!!"
Enjoyed my stay, will return on next trip.. Breakfast on site. Good start for my day!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Perfect
"had better"
Where to start, 1st off the AC didnt cool down our room & it kept turning off thru out the night, 2nd there was hair on our towels & in the bathroom, the small tiny pillows had to be stacked up & gave me a neck cramp for doing so and finally seemed as tho kids were running outside our door screaming way past 11pm making it hard to fall asleep. Might wanna try elsewhere if you actually want a comfortable night sleep
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
"BAD HOTEL"
They did not change blanket on the bed. We ask for it and the manager told as that they have no clean blanket. their rooms are stinking. the shower and sink does not drain. the Landry room smell like urine.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
ESSOHOUNA TEGBEDE
"Great Price"
Great Price, very clean, friendly staff
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Tonya Stevenson
"Very dirty"
We only needed a place to sleep. Very shady area.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
bobbarino
"far from all must see sight"
Could have been better. WIFI was terrible was not able to pick it up. To far from major stores and eating area. Will not stay their again if my life depends on it.
3 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Leisure
"Not very pleasant!"
I checked into the hotel on an extremely cold evening, the hotel receptionist was wrapped in a blanket and was just putting it away when walked in. That should have been my first warning sign that something could be wrong. I entered the room and started the heat! One hour later the room was still freezing, I clothed myself appropriately hat, scarf, shoulder wrap etc. Called the front desk and was told someone would come check. I asked who should I look for a man, woman what? I was told it would be an Indian man. He came immediately and fumbled a bit just as I had and said I would need to change rooms. Front desk explained to particulars of the new room and I said ok. When he brought the key I noticed the air was getting warmer from the heater told the man I would just stay where I was. He asked a second time to make sure of what I said and left after my assurance that it would be fine, I was glad not to have to brave that cold again. Rested well, took a shower in the morning only to be faced with extremely dingy gray white towels that had the feel of barbed wire (Not a good feeling) If I could have used something else to dry off on I would have I wasn't sure if they were clean. Left hotel early, early for morning meeting. Never to return!
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
Weary traveler
seen a crockrouch on the food bar at breakfast.Didn't eat anything
1 night trip Aug 14, 2013
"A bit rough, but for the money it was OK"
Ok for a man on the road, or needing a place to stay for the week. If you are a family on vacation I would probably spend just a bit more. It was a good value.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2013
"close to destination"
The rooms were smelly. Had to wait for maids to clean rooms. We arrived at hotel 230 pm. Whenever I go back to visit I will not book at days inn. The rooms are horrible.
4 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Good hotel near interstate"
Everything was better than expected internet worked great rooms were large and clean hotel is a little old so can't be perfect. I will stay their next time
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"Ok hotel for the price"
Room was clean, carpet and chair looked a little old and slightly stained. Lobby smelled of cig smoke. Disappointed there wasn't any fruit at the breakfast. Overall, ok stay. We just needed a stop over on the way to Atlanta and that was a reasonable halfway point and price.
Other trip Jun 20, 2013
Natalie
"Okay Stay For the Money"
I checked in after hours and the lobby area smelled of smoke. The room was nice for me but I would have been embarrassed to take anyone there with me because the furniture, especially the table looked beat up. I couldn't even eat my meal on it because it did not look clean.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
A. Guest
"Skip this place...cleanliness not a priortity."
First clue...place was right behind the truck stop. Second clue...upon arrival around 8pm, I needed to interact with the front desk through a security window. When i got to my room, i was pleasantly surprised that the room appeared to be recently updated...not completely run down. But then I noticed some things that made it clear that cleaning the rooms was certainly not a priority. small dried soda spill on the bedside table, hairs throughout the bathroom, and what appeared to be a towel that had a dirty hand wiped on it. None of the towels were neatly folded which began to make me more suspicious on what was clean and what was used. Service....the front desk wouldn't answer the phone when i called to get wifi access. I'm pretty tolerant of dive-type hotels/motels...as long as the are clean. This one had me so creeped out that i slept in my clothes and didn't take a shower the next day. Would recommend you drive another 15 minutes down Route 1 (and pay an additional $30) to south Aiken to one of the numerous new hotels/chains. you will sleep MUCH better. I'm
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
"Good for sleep and go"
you get what you paid for. the room is smoky and carpet is dirty, even the bedding does not look very clean. I would not stay here if I could find another better hotel in the close area.
Other trip Feb 16, 2013
Fine stay. Just needs some updates. TV, showerhead, faucets, etc... Good location off the interstate. Office / dining area was smaller than expected. Good food, though.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2013
Kenny
"Terrible smell"
The room felt dirty and smelled terrible. The bed was rock hard and I am not sure that the comforter had ever been washed.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2012
"Days inn Aiken"
Im overall happy with my stay. The tub had a broken plunger, the shower head shot pieces at me and the exhaust fan didn't work.
Business trip Dec 18, 2012
Shane
"No Wi Fi"
No Wi Fi and I told three different front desk clerks and was not offered a change of rooms and one seem to think I was lying. Dirty bed sheets and towels and lights from outside lights keep the room well lit up at night. Cheap but I want stay there again.
6 night trip Oct 11, 2012
"Lifesaver"
AC broke at house and needed a place to stay. This place is pet friendly and proved to be a very comfortable stay. We called in advance and on arrival they checked us in quickly. Room was clean. I would recommend this place to anybody.
Other trip Sep 1, 2012
Stephen
NOT AT ALL SATISFIED, THE HOTEL IS NOT IN GOOD CONDITION, THE ROOM IS DIRTY, SMELLY AND THE SHOWER IN BAD CONDITION, KIND OF OLD HOTEL
Other trip Jul 30, 2012
"Right off the highway"
This would be a nice place to stay if the rooms were kept up. The bed didn't have an under-sheet on it; just a comforter and a over-sheet. The ceiling was falling apart. Literally, you could see the drywall peeling away from the ceiling and the shower was all black and mildwey.
Other trip Jul 28, 2012
"Great hotel for a one night stand"
I was given a smoking room that smell really bad a soon as the door open. The second room was ok but they really need to update everthing.
Other trip Jul 16, 2012
BJ
"Very nice for an older hotel"
When staying in an older hotel you never know what you are going to get. We were very surprised by the condition and comfort of this Days Inn. The carpet was new, the jacuzi tub was awesome, the bed was comfortable, and the room was very clean. It was a perfect place to stay. I would definitely recommend it. It was right off the interstate and cheaper than the Quality Inn.
Other trip Jul 14, 2012
this is the second time we have gone there and there will be a third and so on .the stay was great and we were pampered all time we were there.
Family trip Jun 28, 2012
sam graham
"Aiken"
Close to edgrfield and restaurantsBut they could do better maintenance and improve the breakfast.
Other trip Jun 3, 2012
Family trip Sep 24, 2012
Other trip Jul 9, 2012
Benji

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn Aiken

"This just a short stay. Everything was great. Loved the..."
05/09/15 Dawn J Lugoff, South Carolina
This just a short stay. Everything was great. Loved the king size bed and all the pillows. The shower was very roomy & good water pressure.
"Ok"
04/14/15 Elton S Winterville, North Carolina
Staff very friendly. Room was OK, desk chair REALLY nasty, some small repairs needed (ripped carpet, toilet tank lid broken and replaced with cheap plastic piece that didn't fit the tank, stain on ceiling), carpet dirty in general. For the price (greatly inflated price due to event in the area) I had to pay it was below standards.
"Avoid at all costs!"
04/13/15 Michael B Alexandria, Virginia
This property is nasty! Very tired, dirty and reeks of smoke. They messed up my reservation and gave me no options. I was stuck with a nasty, smelly room for 2 days. I called to confirm my reservation 3 times before I arrived. Each time I was told I was all set for 2 nights non-smoking room.When I arrived they had no record of my reservation. What a joke!! This place is a joke. I am done with Days Inn.
"A very nice stay at the Days inn"
03/23/15 Deron L 29829
"I stayed 2 weeks. For a budget hotel, I was quite comfortable. The room was clean, the beds not bad, the area was convenient to restaurants were good.
"Would stay again."
01/27/15 Herman T Chapin
Rooms were good size even with a king size bed. Room was clean. Bathroom small but adequate and. Shower curtain dirty and needed washing. All in All very satisfied.
"Love"
01/21/15 938teris Lexington, South Carolina
Janet is the best...she always gives me the best room available and we have a great conversation while checking in.
"Just a place to sleep."
12/02/14 crisco1250 Georgia
Desk clerk was very friendly, we arrived after 8 p.m. She had several rooms open, and we did get a non smoking room. Overall, the room wasn't too bad, but there were some questionable people out and about around the motel. It seems like this is a low income area, and not a lot of clean businesses at this exit. Gave me the dirty, industrial feel. The continental breakfast had very little to choose from, so don't let the free breakfast convince you that it is a good value. If your headed east on I-20, just keep going towards Lexington and Columbia. If your headed west, keep going to exits 199-200 in Georgia, better choice of motels.
"Really, really bad."
11/28/14 Q431CMdavidh Suffolk, Virginia
Days Inn should remove their name from this place ASAP. The room was clean enough, but a lot of stuff did not work.
"Moldy"
11/18/14 349nathanv Forest Junction, Wisconsin
Other than the black mold and water stains in the ceiling it wasn't a horrible place. Bathroom was clean, beds were comfortable.
"Never again at this Days Inn"
10/28/14 petermQ7444VS Lynchburg, SC
This is the third year we have stayed at this Days Inn for an annual event we attend in the area. This property has gone down hill drastically and we will seek different lodging next year and will look for other lodging chains when to travel to other locations as well. No coffee pot, hole in the wall from bathroom to main room, no exhaust vent in bathroom, room smelled bad, mold growing on the shower mat, and advertised breakfast did not exist.