All hotels in Aiken, South Carolina, United States of America
2654 Columbia Hwy N., I-20 at Exit 22, Aiken, SC, 29805, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Uncomfortable
    Dirty
    Room is not nice
"Days inn Aiken sc"
Great hotel. The place was comfortable and clean. Easy walking distance to restaurants.
2 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2016
Marsha
"This hotel stay was horrible!!!"
This hotel stay was horrible!!! My family and I stay at this hotel at least twice a year because of its location; which is close to our relatives. It’s never been the best but it has been livable for a few day stay. Oh my goodness November 16-27,2015 roaches, roaches and more roaches. I left my luggage in the car for the fear I would bring them back home with me... In order to have a descent night rest I had to disinfect everything and buy a comforter and sheets since the one I had looked like it’s never been cleaned. We will pay more money and drive alittle bit further next time before staying in the rundown, out-dated dumb. I sincerely urge others to do the same.
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
cindy
"Good no frills stay"
Definitely no frills, but the service was friendly and helpful, room was clean, and everything worked properly. The refrigerator was a very useful plus. Was travelling after dark, so the location right off the highway made it easy to find.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
"Good for quick stopover"
Good for a quick stopover
1 night trip Nov 24, 2015
Jeffrey
"STAY AWAY!"
HORRIBLE hotel. The room was dirty, the faucet dripped all night, the clock didn't work, but worst of all, there were 7 or 8 huge roaches running all over the bedside table when we woke up in the morning!
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2015
Beth
"Stopping by"
It was OK stayed here once before and had no problems
1 night trip Oct 23, 2015
"location was was good"
I was only there for one night but the room was spacious but the bathroom tub had hair and also was dirty. I had to put the towel in the shower to shower. The toilet could use an upgrade and so could the amenities.The sheets had some stains and hair on them, so I laid on the towel.
Other trip Oct 7, 2015
Carmella
"Smokey room"
Hotel was okay for a couple of nights. Room was quite smokey. I had requested smoking room by error and even though hotel was mostly empty, they would not change room because I reserved through Hotel.com.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Gerald
"Pay a little more and stick with the good names."
Very disappointed. Did not feel very safe in the area. And the complimentary breakfast was a JOKE. One waffle machine that hardly worked. No fruit, no yogurt, no cereal, nothing else.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Peachy"
Pleasant stay and great staff.
2 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"very pleasent"
Nice staff, adequate, clean room. Nice location. very convenient
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
Deb
"Bad Night Sleep"
During the night the AC stopped working so it made for a bad night sleep. When we complained about it the next morning at the front desk they didn't seem to care because we didn't get no response from the lady at the desk. NO I am sorry , nothing.. I understand that it might not been anything she could do but an apology would have been nice. Once a year we usually use this hotel for our business trip but next year we will go somewhere different.
1 night business trip May 2, 2015
frederick
"Going to visit family"
The hotel was nice enough everytime I ask for anything they were always willing to give it
3 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Good night's sleep"
Just needed a stopover on our trip back home to FL. Room was clean, quiet, and close to I-20.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Alberto
"Very convenient"
Perfect in every way
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Nice place for the price."
The staff was very friendly and the rooms were decent. I did pay a premium due to the time of the stay, we were there for a wedding but had to pay Masters Tournament rates.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
the rooms was not clean, my wife found roach's in the room, the first room they gave us the window was cracked from top to bottom. We had to view 3 room before getting in a room we half way was please with, over all my wife and I was not please at all. This hotel need to be taken off your list if not you'll rating will go down, because the word will get around to other people.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Average"
Average roadside Hotel.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"OMG RUN!!!"
OMG RUN! If you stay here expect to smell cigarettes every where. The office is reeking of it and so are the rooms... The bed is so hard you might as well sleep on the floor. That's if the floor was clean. wear socks or shoes at all times. The breakfast was non-existant at 8:00 in the morning and everything they did have was empty luckily Hardees is in the same parking lot.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Christy
"Alright hotel"
The only problem I really had was the fact that it was a smoking room when I had requested a non-smoking. This obvious not only from the smell, but the semi-cleaned ash tray on the night stand.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"crack motel"
Steer clear of this place...unsafe, filthy. .go some where else...
2 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
"Extremely Horrible"
We checked in after midnight after a 8 hour trip. The following complaints could not be addressed till morning. When addressed with the staff, they were unwilling to help since the room was booked through Expedia. Pretty much told me it was my tough luck. 1.)requested nonsmoking at check in and hotel staff refused to change my room (they blamed it on Expedia) 2.)room smelled like an ash tray and old feet 3.)no towels in room 4.)phone in room was non-functioning 5.)a/c non-functioning and room was facing east. In the A.M. we awoke to a room that was very hot and sticky which intensified the odor. After more than an hour on the phone with Expedia's customer service, I finally received a refund and was booked in another room at another hotel in a town about 30 miles away. Do not stay at this horrid excuse for a Days Inn.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"A bed and a shower"
This hotel meets your basic needs. I had a travel companion staying with me, otherwise I may not have felt safe being by myself. There is nothing around - you need to travel into Aiken for any conveniences. I would not book in this hotel again.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Great staff & quiet, clean room!!"
Enjoyed my stay, will return on next trip.. Breakfast on site. Good start for my day!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Perfect
"had better"
Where to start, 1st off the AC didnt cool down our room & it kept turning off thru out the night, 2nd there was hair on our towels & in the bathroom, the small tiny pillows had to be stacked up & gave me a neck cramp for doing so and finally seemed as tho kids were running outside our door screaming way past 11pm making it hard to fall asleep. Might wanna try elsewhere if you actually want a comfortable night sleep
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
"BAD HOTEL"
They did not change blanket on the bed. We ask for it and the manager told as that they have no clean blanket. their rooms are stinking. the shower and sink does not drain. the Landry room smell like urine.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
ESSOHOUNA TEGBEDE
"Great Price"
Great Price, very clean, friendly staff
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Tonya Stevenson
"Very dirty"
We only needed a place to sleep. Very shady area.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
bobbarino
"bugs"
worse stay ever I got biten by bed bugs
"bed bugs"
it was horrible theres bed bugs n I got all biten up
"beg bugs room 108"
I got all biten up by bed bugs on room 108 I told the front desk and they act like I brought them with me and I had been staying there for a month in another room it took them 3 days to move me there was ice on the road so hotel was pack after they move me I was ok there is a fine black female with the prettiest curly hair workin there evenings so it made it a lil better
"bed bugs"
I got bit by bed bugs or ticks
4 night trip Feb 21, 2014
marco
"far from all must see sight"
Could have been better. WIFI was terrible was not able to pick it up. To far from major stores and eating area. Will not stay their again if my life depends on it.
3 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Leisure
"Not very pleasant!"
I checked into the hotel on an extremely cold evening, the hotel receptionist was wrapped in a blanket and was just putting it away when walked in. That should have been my first warning sign that something could be wrong. I entered the room and started the heat! One hour later the room was still freezing, I clothed myself appropriately hat, scarf, shoulder wrap etc. Called the front desk and was told someone would come check. I asked who should I look for a man, woman what? I was told it would be an Indian man. He came immediately and fumbled a bit just as I had and said I would need to change rooms. Front desk explained to particulars of the new room and I said ok. When he brought the key I noticed the air was getting warmer from the heater told the man I would just stay where I was. He asked a second time to make sure of what I said and left after my assurance that it would be fine, I was glad not to have to brave that cold again. Rested well, took a shower in the morning only to be faced with extremely dingy gray white towels that had the feel of barbed wire (Not a good feeling) If I could have used something else to dry off on I would have I wasn't sure if they were clean. Left hotel early, early for morning meeting. Never to return!
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
Weary traveler
seen a crockrouch on the food bar at breakfast.Didn't eat anything
1 night trip Aug 14, 2013
"A bit rough, but for the money it was OK"
Ok for a man on the road, or needing a place to stay for the week. If you are a family on vacation I would probably spend just a bit more. It was a good value.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2013
"close to destination"
The rooms were smelly. Had to wait for maids to clean rooms. We arrived at hotel 230 pm. Whenever I go back to visit I will not book at days inn. The rooms are horrible.
4 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Good hotel near interstate"
Everything was better than expected internet worked great rooms were large and clean hotel is a little old so can't be perfect. I will stay their next time
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"Ok hotel for the price"
Room was clean, carpet and chair looked a little old and slightly stained. Lobby smelled of cig smoke. Disappointed there wasn't any fruit at the breakfast. Overall, ok stay. We just needed a stop over on the way to Atlanta and that was a reasonable halfway point and price.
Other trip Jun 20, 2013
Natalie
"Okay Stay For the Money"
I checked in after hours and the lobby area smelled of smoke. The room was nice for me but I would have been embarrassed to take anyone there with me because the furniture, especially the table looked beat up. I couldn't even eat my meal on it because it did not look clean.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
A. Guest
"Skip this place...cleanliness not a priortity."
First clue...place was right behind the truck stop. Second clue...upon arrival around 8pm, I needed to interact with the front desk through a security window. When i got to my room, i was pleasantly surprised that the room appeared to be recently updated...not completely run down. But then I noticed some things that made it clear that cleaning the rooms was certainly not a priority. small dried soda spill on the bedside table, hairs throughout the bathroom, and what appeared to be a towel that had a dirty hand wiped on it. None of the towels were neatly folded which began to make me more suspicious on what was clean and what was used. Service....the front desk wouldn't answer the phone when i called to get wifi access. I'm pretty tolerant of dive-type hotels/motels...as long as the are clean. This one had me so creeped out that i slept in my clothes and didn't take a shower the next day. Would recommend you drive another 15 minutes down Route 1 (and pay an additional $30) to south Aiken to one of the numerous new hotels/chains. you will sleep MUCH better. I'm
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
"Good for sleep and go"
you get what you paid for. the room is smoky and carpet is dirty, even the bedding does not look very clean. I would not stay here if I could find another better hotel in the close area.
Other trip Feb 16, 2013

"Masters Robbery"
Was charged an outragous rate for a less than acceptable accomodation. Room was dirty, ceiling leaked and the manager knew it! Guest laundry was digustingly dirty. When I addressed the leak at the desk I was told, "dont worry the ceiling won't collapse and the leak will stop when the rain lets up" Unbelievable!!!!! The Masters where being played sooooo.....they can charge what they want
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Farley
7 night business trip Feb 22, 2014
Farley

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn Aiken

"No complains as far as the hotel goes"
01/29/16 torrest2016 San Angelo, Texas
The hotel was very clean, beds, pillows & blankets were comfortable & warm. The only issue was that none of the pizza huts delivered to this location. I only found a Domino's that would deliver.
"provide used room"
12/13/15 yuichio248 San Francisco, California
I checked in at 11PM after a long drive.. He provide me a key to the room, and I found that the room is used. He said no 1 bed room is available with no aplogies.
"A dump"
11/16/15 joseP8231KB Atlanta, Georgia
Game us a room that had not been serevived. Second room was dirty especially the bathroom. Pillows were lumpy. Carpet was gross.
"Once is enough"
11/07/15 Richard E
The location of this Aiken, NC Days Inn was what I needed. It was quiet and not plagued with road noise. In general, the room was OK, but the bath was, for lack of a better word, nasty. Black mystery stuff coming out of the bath mat in the tub, obvious mildew around the tub, and no top for the toilet tank (some sort of tray was set on top of the tank) combined to make this a never again experience.The guest space was OK, but clearly was past due for a refurb. Check in was ...um... prefunctory. Check out, however, was pleasant. While this Days Inn generally was OK, the bath area was unacceptable, and I said as much at check out. I indicated the issue wasn't resolved; short of a makeover, there is no short-term fix.
"Quiet Night"
11/01/15 peacenquiet2015 Goldsboro, North Carolina
I was so exhausted when I arrived at 9 pm, and the clerk made me feel as if she had been waiting for me. She gave me the best price she could and excellent customer service. The room was very quiet; I could not hear the neighbors or the traffic. Bed was comfortable but a little hard for me (my husband would have loved it though). I set the TV on volume # 1 and was still able to hear very well without feeling like I was disturbing others. Shower was excellent; great water flow. Only problem I had was the toilet. The entire appliance was a little loose (I forgot to tell clerk in the morning). I told my husband exactly where it is located and we've decided to stay next year when we travel to Georgia. Thank you so much!
"Won't stay at Day's Inn again!"
10/10/15 jackquelynm dillon,south carolina
Rooms are not nice. Saw a bug crawling on furniture. Smelled bad. If it hadn't been midnight after a long drive in the rain, I would have kept on driving or stayed somewhere else. Also totally messed up my check in info. Couldn't even get a receipt when I checked out until they got it all straightened out..e-mailed it to me.
"a decent stay for a decent price"
08/28/15 William W Durham
the room was clean and the staff was very nice. The hotel was very convenient from the interstate. There were also fast food places to get a bite to eat. Overall, you get basically what you pay for, but, this place was good.
"I rented 2 rooms, 1for my workers which the room was..."
07/26/15 R7382OQrichardc Orlando, Florida
I rented 2 rooms, 1for my workers which the room was Unprepared, the 2nd room had missing bath towels, so i had to make a 2nd trip to the office for some towels, and a 3rd trip back down to the office at 10:30pm because of fleas on bed. I was bitten and still have the bite marks on my back. The room was changed for another room that had a bad odor, that a can of fabreeze almost took care of. In the morning i Wasn't even given an apology from morning GM which shock me because i stood at this motel in my pass travels on interstate 20.
"Days Inn Aiken"
07/07/15 Phyllis B Charlotte, United States
This is an average hotel if you are looking to lay your head down for one night. The bathtub facet leaked, but the room was clean enough and the bed was very comfortable. You can't expect too much for $56.00 a night.
"It was a nice stay. The pool needed to be cleaned a little..."
06/24/15 164amiej Aiken, South Carolina
It was a nice stay. The pool needed to be cleaned a little more and the bathroom could use a little update.