All hotels in Guatemala City, Guatemala

Great wellness & sports facilities
    Rather comfortable
    Poor vibe
    Bad pool
"A good hotel in Zona 10"
Many hotel options in zona 10. This one competes just fine.
Response by Radisson Hotel And Suites Guatemala City
Dear Guest: We appreciate for taking the time to evaluate our service. We are happy to hear we fulfilled all the requirements you needed during your stay with us. We hope you visit us in the future, we will be more than glad to serve you again. Sincerly, Community Manager Radisson Hotel & Suites Guatemala City
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"Terrible Customer Service"
The rooms need a lot of upgrades, walls are old and so thin that you can hear when someone takes a shower as if it was next to your bed and the pipes make a loud noise all night , bathrooms need a lot of improvement and the customer service is horrible mainly at the front desk, the girls that work there have a hard time giving you a smile and it seems as if they don"t care if you are unhappy with their service and the worse of all is that they pretend that they leave new water bottles in your room and they are not they just filled them with tap water from the sink ughhhh that is disgusting. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone!!!! STay AWAY!!!
Response by Radisson Hotel And Suites Guatemala City
We sincerely apologize for the problems you encountered during your experience with us. We regret that the condition of your room and the service you received from the staff were disappointing, and we are working diligently on improving these areas in order to increase the satisfaction of our future guests. We thank you for your time, and hope you get the chance to stay with us again so we get the opportunity to restore your faith in our hotel.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Karin
"Excelent stay!"
I very much enjoyed staying at the Radisson and would recommend it to others for business or leasure. It is centrally located in the city and safe. My only recommendation is to take note of the noise level in the lobby area. The restuarant oversees the lobby and if they are hosting parties or an event, the noise travels. Not bad if you enjoy a party as you enter your hotel. Otherwise, it's an excelent hotel and the roof top views are wondeful of the whole city!
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
WR
Hot water off & under maintenance for 6 hours. Caused some inconvenience.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Carpet not clean"
Nice rooms but carpet nasty
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
Ivan
"Excellent hotel in Zona Viva"
The hotel was beyond what we expected. It was a very nice corner room, with comfy beds, awesome views, internet worked very well in the rooms and all premises. The air conditioned takes a long time to cool, and front desk should advise of how it works, since you need to leave the card there even if you go out to have a good temperature in your room. The outside windows of the whole building were a little dirty probably because of the season but they should take a little care about this. We enjoyed staying at this hotel and would return again!!
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Cesar
"Perfecto!"
Staff, Room, Location were all great. The big room have really relaxed me during my business trip.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
h
"Felt very comfortable in a foreign country."
I would stay again. thanks to all the hotel staff, it was a great stay.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
"Good experience"
Stayed for a week. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was large and clean. Tour company in lobby (Maya Sky) was great. Went on tours to Antigua and Pacaya volcano. Many good restaurants within a couple blocks of the hotel.
7 night trip Jul 7, 2014
K
"Close to all"
The staff is very helpful & friendly. The hotel is in the heart of la zona viva.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Great stay in Guate City!"
I live at Lake Atitlan and had to take a girlfriend to the airport after a visit and pick up my husband returning from a business trip. I hesitantly booked two nights at the Radisson but was wondering why it was so much less expensive than the other places I have stayed there. No reason to worry, it was perfect. Secure free parking, great oversized room with fridge, microwave and a balcony with a fantastic location walking distance to lots of restaurants, museums and shopping. After a yummy buffet breakfast in the morning (not included) they took my friend to the airport and later that evening they took me with my own van and driver to pick up the hubby. It was as easy as can be except for the Google directions to get there. :)
2 night business trip Jul 1, 2014
Trini
"Eehh"
The beds were not queen size. I should have complained and got my money back. They were full size. There wasn't a microwave in the room and you have to pay to use the refridgerator. Other than that it was fine.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
Ferguson
"Wonderful Stay"
I was only there for one night but the staff was very friendly. The room was clean, bathroom was clean. Bed was comfy. I liked that the hotel is trying to conserve energy by having you put your door key card in a slot to have the electricity work for the room.
1 night trip May 26, 2014
Happy Camper
"Near entertainment"
The hotel is located a few minutes from Aurora International Airport in Zona 10. The check in was quick our room was ready as we arrived, the check out was a breeze. Staff was very helpful and kind. Room was large with nice views of the city. It was nice to have a Gym and Jacuzzi on the rooftop.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Alexsander
"Great experience"
Fantastic, great service, I can't wait to come back . The room was very comfortable, clean, but the best part was the staff.
Response by Radisson Hotel And Suites Guatemala City
Dear Guest: Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am glad to read that our staff made ​​your stay more pleasant. Hope to see you soon when you visit Guatemala City again. Ingrid Flores Rooms Division Manager
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Regina
"Comfortable"
Stayed just one night. Nice hotel and room service prices are v reasonable.
1 night business trip May 27, 2014
"Never again"
Old room super noise even from the 10 th floor directly on top of the air conditionig ventilators the door of the room was hard to close Overall a really terrible hotel Mario Frati
Response by Radisson Hotel And Suites Guatemala City
Dear Guest, Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards. We hope we can exceed your expectations in your next visit. Sincerley, Mónica Palacios Reservations Manager
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"Bad room, everything was fallinf apart"
Terrible room they didnt have exchange coin when it was most needed
Response by Radisson Hotel And Suites Guatemala City
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take pride in our “Yes I Can!” culture and do apologize that you did not receive this level of service. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments, so we can continually improve our services. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations. Sincerely, Monica Palacios Reservations Manager
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Very friendly staff. Very comfortable hotel. Great location
1 night trip Apr 7, 2014
Lars
"Wouldn't Go Back"
Stayed just one night but would not return. Hotel is worn around the edges. Only tepid hot water in showers and were told this is normal. Room phone works intermittently. Room with a "city view" was into another high-rise 20 feet away. Airport shuttle is reliable and beds are comfortable. Staff is friendly but there are other options for about the same price.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
"Perfect airport hotel"
Great price for perfect airport hotel. Extra large room with great beds, sheets and pillows. It even had a sofa and easy chair, microwave, and small refrigerator while still leaving plenty of space for 4 people to spread out. Only minus was a few spots on carpet. Will be back.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Mary D
"Nice hotel, good location"
Staff was very friendly and accommodating, breakfast buffet was good
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Good hotel - weird check in desks"
Stayed here before but this will be my last stay. Room wasn't ready but that's ok I was there 2 hours early but guy after me did get a room. Don't care of the reasons - I don't like being treated second best. Room is large and nice but bathroom shower curtain must have cost $1 - water all over the floor. Service was mediocre.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
"Nice hotel, great location."
We recently stayed at the Radisson for eight nights. The entire hotel staff was super. There are numerous eateries within a block or two , so don't spend at the expensive hotel restaurant. We especially liked breakfasts at the San Martin Bakery just around the corner. I made the mistake of changing some dollars to Quetzals at the airport. You do not get as good of a rate at the airport as at a bank, and although most banks in Guatemala will not change money unless you have an account at the bank, The BI bank right at the side of the Radsisson will not only change your currency, but give you a much better rate than at the airport and with no service charge. We will stay at the Radisson again next time we visit Guatemala.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"Nice, as long as you know..."
This is a nice, reasonably priced place as long as you know the potential issues you may encounter. If you stay in a room by the road, you will get some road noise during the night and a LOT of road noise starting around 5-6am. I suggest a room away from the road unless you're a hard sleeper. There is a restaurant/bar next door which can get loud on weekend nights so prepare for that. It's close to the central park and all the hot spots. No air bond or heat but that's not really needed much of the time… a fan is supplied.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Russ
"Great location - near many great restaurants."
We felt safe and were able to get to other sites quickly. The staff helped with other reservations. The food in the hotel wasn't great but there were so many other options close by that it wasn't a problem. There are amazing views from the roof of the hotel.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
Cathy
"Old Building, Receptionist very bad Service"
Horrible!They do not accept Maestro Card, and didn't want to keep my luggage for 2 days I was out Guatemala City, even if I stayed at the same hotel in my return to Guate City, for 3 more days. Stupid receptionist.
Response by Radisson Hotel And Suites Guatemala City
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time on sending us your feedback about your recent stay with us. We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best “Yes I Can!” service. We are working diligently to ensure a similar situacion does not occur again in the future. Sincerely, Mónica Palacios Reservations Manager Radisson Hotel & Suites Guatemala City
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
"the hotel location"
Everything you need is at a walking distance and if you have to take a taxi like we did it didn't cost much.
Response by Radisson Hotel And Suites Guatemala City
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time on sharing your comments about your stay at our property. We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward for you next visit to Guatemala. Sincerely, Mónica Palacios Reservations Manager
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"EXCELLENT"
Best stay ever, receptionists are friendly and very helpful. The hotel is spotless and gorgeous inside. I would definitely stay there again!
Response by Radisson Hotel And Suites Guatemala City
Dear Guest, Receive cordial greetings from Radisson Hotel & Suites Guatemala City. Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next stay. Sincerely, Mónica Palacios Reservations Manager
1 night trip Nov 6, 2013
"Great option in Guatemala City"
Stayed 3 Nights in this hotel, let me tell you its a great choice, it is located conveniently and in a good zone, you have lots of restaurants,bars, shopping malls... At really short distance. The staff and rooms are great, definetly staying again when in Guatemala City
Response by Radisson Hotel And Suites Guatemala City
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at our property. We look forward to your next stay. Sincerely, Monica Palacios Reservations Manager Radisson Hotel & Suites Guatemala City
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
Albert
"Great Central Location"
The hotel is located not to far from the airport. Complimentary shuttle service is prompt and safe. Many lovely and affordable restaurants are less than a block from hotel, including the Hard Rock and a few local delights. Overall, nice stay, friendly staff and comfortable rooms.
Response by Radisson Hotel And Suites Guatemala City
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next stay. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need anything else. Sincerely, Mónica Palacios Reservations Manager Radisson Hotel & Suites Guatemala City
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Lyle
"Great hotel with great service"
I came to Guatemala to work and I got very tired everyday with a busy schedule, getting back to my room at the hotel was a great moment of pleasure and rest.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Correct business hotel but no soul"
This hotel is like sleep in a Mac Donald´s. All services are corporate predictable. Rooms, public areas or front desk could be in any other country. Service is OK but artificially setup. In favor, a very comfortable bed and pillows, so close to the airport, but again, rooms is like a desert, no flowers, decorations or any other accent of a human expression.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Gustavo
"cusmomer 904"
Everything good except someone to take customer to the room. We got lost going up and down to found the room the key did not work the first time. We was tired for the trip to do all that.
Response by Radisson Hotel And Suites Guatemala City
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for taking the time on sending us your comments. We are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am really sorry for the inconvenience with our staff in order to guide you to the room, and I assure you we are taking corrective actions to prevent this from happening again. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best "Yes I Can" service. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward for your next stay. Sincerely, Mónica Palacios Reservations Manager Radisson Hotel & Suites Guatemala City
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
My stay was very nice. When I was picked up at the airport. Ruben remembered me from my last stay. The hotel is at a good location.
Response by Radisson Hotel And Suites Guatemala City
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next stay!! Sincerely, Mónica Palacios Reservations Manager Radisson Hotel & Suites Guatemala City
2 night trip Sep 15, 2013
"Three night stay at Raddison in Guatamala City."
Checked in and the toilet didn't flush, the latch lock on the door of the room was loose. Maintenance was fast and effective. It was not as lux as I anticipated from the web site. The staff was excellent and English was not a problem. The location is excellent and within walking distance to local eaterys and bars. Hard Rock Cafe less than a block.
Response by Radisson Hotel And Suites Guatemala City
Dear Guest, Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards. Please do not hesitate to contact us for your next visit to Guatemala City. Sincerely, Mónica Palacios Reservations Manager Radisson Hotel & Suites Guatemala City
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
Wader
"Everything was awesome"
It was great I'll suggest it to anyone.bthe room was clean, I love the feature aboyt saving water and electricity I hope everygood hotel will care about the enviroment.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
oscar
Wonderful and accommodating staff. Beautiful rooms. Everything was clean. I would definitely stay here again!
3 night trip Aug 25, 2013
Anna
"First stay in Guatemala City"
I reserved online. I had to call the hotel from Peru to arrange airport pickup. The girl, Rosario, who answered the phone made the reservation. But when I asked how I would know the person picking me up she hung up on me. The second time I called she didn't even say hello. She just hung up. The third time I called she answered and told me the person would have a sign with the hotel name on it. These calls were international call so you can understand my frustration. I was finally able to arrange my airport pickup. The person picking me up was very nice and so were the rest of the hotel staff.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Good location, near the airport."
I stayed in that hotel before, and I loved the room they gave me. This time, the room was good but not fancy. When I asked them for a nicer room I was told that they were remodeling them. I've heard that before. That makes me think that most hotels reserve the nicer rooms for other kind of tourists.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Amor
"Great location; close to the zona viva in the city"
The hotel and rooms are spacious; nevertheless, our room was lacking a chest-drawer that could have made the accommodation of our clothing a lot easier, otherwise, the place and surroundings were very nice. The personnel staffing the hotel were really friendly and eager to please their guests. My wife and I found that Guatemala City is a very modern and vibrant city, though the traffic is a little bit challenging. Most of the city was very clean and displays an incredible array of very modern buildings which have made smart use of glass and concrete. I wish we could go back more often and visit Antigua Guatemala at a little slower pace.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
Conrad
"Nice but kinda old"
It is a nice hotel and I got it for a good price.. however, the hotel looks kinda old..
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
"very good hotel, very good location; missing pool"
Courteous service, great location, great view of the city, very clean, well maintained hotel. Two areas to improve: meal services are expensive compared to hotel's service, and hotel is missing a pool.
5 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
"great location and conditions"
great location for business or other stay over
3 night trip Jul 11, 2013
"Nice room, friendly staff."
All of the staff, from the desk clerk to the baggage handler and airport shuttle driver, were very friendly and respectful.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
"bad experience"
Old, dirty, bad situation of the equipments, hard to find a good climate in the room, te AC does not work in a good way, noisy
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
"Convenient Location"
I enjoyed my stay of two nights - the staff were so pleasant and the service was excellent. The restaurant was very good and the food well-prepared and nicely presented. Zona 10 is the best part of town and seemed quite safe.
2 night trip May 15, 2013
"Nice Hotel, good service"
I liked the comfort in the room, clean and funcionality.
Other trip May 10, 2013
"Good Business hotel"
The hotel was plder. However during my stay a lot of updating was going on. The food in the restaurant and bar was good. The people were very nice and spoke good English. The location is very good. Right close to many fine resturants, bars and craft shops around the corner. For the reduced rate it was a good value. I would stay the again
2 night trip Apr 29, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

I was there for 2 days and it was a great service I wold stay ther again