All hotels in Guatemala City, Guatemala
1a Avenida 12-46 Zona 10, Guatemala City, Guatemala, 01010, Guatemala, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Perfect airport hotel"
Great price for perfect airport hotel. Extra large room with great beds, sheets and pillows. It even had a sofa and easy chair, microwave, and small refrigerator while still leaving plenty of space for 4 people to spread out. Only minus was a few spots on carpet. Will be back.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Mary D
"Nice hotel, good location"
Staff was very friendly and accommodating, breakfast buffet was good
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Good hotel - weird check in desks"
Stayed here before but this will be my last stay. Room wasn't ready but that's ok I was there 2 hours early but guy after me did get a room. Don't care of the reasons - I don't like being treated second best. Room is large and nice but bathroom shower curtain must have cost $1 - water all over the floor. Service was mediocre.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
"Nice hotel, great location."
We recently stayed at the Radisson for eight nights. The entire hotel staff was super. There are numerous eateries within a block or two , so don't spend at the expensive hotel restaurant. We especially liked breakfasts at the San Martin Bakery just around the corner. I made the mistake of changing some dollars to Quetzals at the airport. You do not get as good of a rate at the airport as at a bank, and although most banks in Guatemala will not change money unless you have an account at the bank, The BI bank right at the side of the Radsisson will not only change your currency, but give you a much better rate than at the airport and with no service charge. We will stay at the Radisson again next time we visit Guatemala.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"Nice, as long as you know..."
This is a nice, reasonably priced place as long as you know the potential issues you may encounter. If you stay in a room by the road, you will get some road noise during the night and a LOT of road noise starting around 5-6am. I suggest a room away from the road unless you're a hard sleeper. There is a restaurant/bar next door which can get loud on weekend nights so prepare for that. It's close to the central park and all the hot spots. No air bond or heat but that's not really needed much of the time… a fan is supplied.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Russ
"Great location - near many great restaurants."
We felt safe and were able to get to other sites quickly. The staff helped with other reservations. The food in the hotel wasn't great but there were so many other options close by that it wasn't a problem. There are amazing views from the roof of the hotel.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
Cathy
"Old Building, Receptionist very bad Service"
Horrible!They do not accept Maestro Card, and didn't want to keep my luggage for 2 days I was out Guatemala City, even if I stayed at the same hotel in my return to Guate City, for 3 more days. Stupid receptionist.
Response by Radisson Hotel And Suites Guatemala City
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time on sending us your feedback about your recent stay with us. We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best “Yes I Can!” service. We are working diligently to ensure a similar situacion does not occur again in the future. Sincerely, Mónica Palacios Reservations Manager Radisson Hotel & Suites Guatemala City
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
"the hotel location"
Everything you need is at a walking distance and if you have to take a taxi like we did it didn't cost much.
Response by Radisson Hotel And Suites Guatemala City
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time on sharing your comments about your stay at our property. We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward for you next visit to Guatemala. Sincerely, Mónica Palacios Reservations Manager
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"EXCELLENT"
Best stay ever, receptionists are friendly and very helpful. The hotel is spotless and gorgeous inside. I would definitely stay there again!
Response by Radisson Hotel And Suites Guatemala City
Dear Guest, Receive cordial greetings from Radisson Hotel & Suites Guatemala City. Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next stay. Sincerely, Mónica Palacios Reservations Manager
1 night trip Nov 6, 2013
"Great option in Guatemala City"
Stayed 3 Nights in this hotel, let me tell you its a great choice, it is located conveniently and in a good zone, you have lots of restaurants,bars, shopping malls... At really short distance. The staff and rooms are great, definetly staying again when in Guatemala City
Response by Radisson Hotel And Suites Guatemala City
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at our property. We look forward to your next stay. Sincerely, Monica Palacios Reservations Manager Radisson Hotel & Suites Guatemala City
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
Albert
"Great Central Location"
The hotel is located not to far from the airport. Complimentary shuttle service is prompt and safe. Many lovely and affordable restaurants are less than a block from hotel, including the Hard Rock and a few local delights. Overall, nice stay, friendly staff and comfortable rooms.
Response by Radisson Hotel And Suites Guatemala City
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next stay. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need anything else. Sincerely, Mónica Palacios Reservations Manager Radisson Hotel & Suites Guatemala City
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Lyle
"Great hotel with great service"
I came to Guatemala to work and I got very tired everyday with a busy schedule, getting back to my room at the hotel was a great moment of pleasure and rest.
Response by Radisson Hotel And Suites Guatemala City
Dear Guest, Please receive cordial greetings from Radisson Hotel & Suites Guatemala City. We want to thank you for your feedback during your stay with us. We are delighted to read that you ejoyed your time at our property. On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson Hotel & Suites Guatemala City, we want to thank you for your business and hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Guatemala! Sincerely, Mónica Palacios Reservations Manager Radisson Hotel & Suites Guatemala City
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Correct business hotel but no soul"
This hotel is like sleep in a Mac Donald´s. All services are corporate predictable. Rooms, public areas or front desk could be in any other country. Service is OK but artificially setup. In favor, a very comfortable bed and pillows, so close to the airport, but again, rooms is like a desert, no flowers, decorations or any other accent of a human expression.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Gustavo
"cusmomer 904"
Everything good except someone to take customer to the room. We got lost going up and down to found the room the key did not work the first time. We was tired for the trip to do all that.
Response by Radisson Hotel And Suites Guatemala City
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for taking the time on sending us your comments. We are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am really sorry for the inconvenience with our staff in order to guide you to the room, and I assure you we are taking corrective actions to prevent this from happening again. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best "Yes I Can" service. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward for your next stay. Sincerely, Mónica Palacios Reservations Manager Radisson Hotel & Suites Guatemala City
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
My stay was very nice. When I was picked up at the airport. Ruben remembered me from my last stay. The hotel is at a good location.
Response by Radisson Hotel And Suites Guatemala City
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next stay!! Sincerely, Mónica Palacios Reservations Manager Radisson Hotel & Suites Guatemala City
2 night trip Sep 15, 2013
"Three night stay at Raddison in Guatamala City."
Checked in and the toilet didn't flush, the latch lock on the door of the room was loose. Maintenance was fast and effective. It was not as lux as I anticipated from the web site. The staff was excellent and English was not a problem. The location is excellent and within walking distance to local eaterys and bars. Hard Rock Cafe less than a block.
Response by Radisson Hotel And Suites Guatemala City
Dear Guest, Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards. Please do not hesitate to contact us for your next visit to Guatemala City. Sincerely, Mónica Palacios Reservations Manager Radisson Hotel & Suites Guatemala City
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
Wader
"Everything was awesome"
It was great I'll suggest it to anyone.bthe room was clean, I love the feature aboyt saving water and electricity I hope everygood hotel will care about the enviroment.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
oscar
Wonderful and accommodating staff. Beautiful rooms. Everything was clean. I would definitely stay here again!
3 night trip Aug 25, 2013
Anna
"First stay in Guatemala City"
I reserved online. I had to call the hotel from Peru to arrange airport pickup. The girl, Rosario, who answered the phone made the reservation. But when I asked how I would know the person picking me up she hung up on me. The second time I called she didn't even say hello. She just hung up. The third time I called she answered and told me the person would have a sign with the hotel name on it. These calls were international call so you can understand my frustration. I was finally able to arrange my airport pickup. The person picking me up was very nice and so were the rest of the hotel staff.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Good location, near the airport."
I stayed in that hotel before, and I loved the room they gave me. This time, the room was good but not fancy. When I asked them for a nicer room I was told that they were remodeling them. I've heard that before. That makes me think that most hotels reserve the nicer rooms for other kind of tourists.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Amor
"Great location; close to the zona viva in the city"
The hotel and rooms are spacious; nevertheless, our room was lacking a chest-drawer that could have made the accommodation of our clothing a lot easier, otherwise, the place and surroundings were very nice. The personnel staffing the hotel were really friendly and eager to please their guests. My wife and I found that Guatemala City is a very modern and vibrant city, though the traffic is a little bit challenging. Most of the city was very clean and displays an incredible array of very modern buildings which have made smart use of glass and concrete. I wish we could go back more often and visit Antigua Guatemala at a little slower pace.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
Conrad
"Nice but kinda old"
It is a nice hotel and I got it for a good price.. however, the hotel looks kinda old..
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
"very good hotel, very good location; missing pool"
Courteous service, great location, great view of the city, very clean, well maintained hotel. Two areas to improve: meal services are expensive compared to hotel's service, and hotel is missing a pool.
5 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
"great location and conditions"
great location for business or other stay over
3 night trip Jul 11, 2013
"Nice room, friendly staff."
All of the staff, from the desk clerk to the baggage handler and airport shuttle driver, were very friendly and respectful.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
"bad experience"
Old, dirty, bad situation of the equipments, hard to find a good climate in the room, te AC does not work in a good way, noisy
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
"Convenient Location"
I enjoyed my stay of two nights - the staff were so pleasant and the service was excellent. The restaurant was very good and the food well-prepared and nicely presented. Zona 10 is the best part of town and seemed quite safe.
2 night trip May 15, 2013
"Nice Hotel, good service"
I liked the comfort in the room, clean and funcionality.
Other trip May 10, 2013
"Good Business hotel"
The hotel was plder. However during my stay a lot of updating was going on. The food in the restaurant and bar was good. The people were very nice and spoke good English. The location is very good. Right close to many fine resturants, bars and craft shops around the corner. For the reduced rate it was a good value. I would stay the again
2 night trip Apr 29, 2013
"Old hotel, ongoing construction, but good service"
Old hotel, but room was clean. Service was good. Free wifi is a plus. Airport shuttle is also convenient (but most large hotels in Guate offer this). When tried to call the hotel, however, had difficulty getting through to anyone, and often would just get hung up.
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2013
Reiko
Hotel staff was not very helpful and didn't choose to give directions to places or coordinate the shuttle to the airport.
1 night trip Apr 1, 2013
We felt very comfortable, safe, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. However, since I am fearful of heights, having only glass walls on one side of the room was scary when children are playing rough (wrestling). The showers curtains can be longer and wider so that the water can stay inside of the tub. Everything else was perfect. Thank you
1 night trip Mar 25, 2013
"Good place to stay when in Guatemala City"
Great shuttle service, driver gave good advice. Desk staff was very helpful. Hotel carpet in hallways should be replaced. Room was in good condition, but showing it's age. Immedite neighborhood was relatively safe, and I saw armed security at many establishments, but it is dangerous to walk to other zones of the city. I willl be staying here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2013
"nice for business"
nice room, very clean, but the working area can't be badly lit! a tiny lamp just won't help!. excellent food, even for a hotel, with imagination, not only the world known cesar salad... Don't relay on them for the waking call... it came 15 minutes late. excellent service
Other trip Feb 10, 2013
Mimi
"Safe, clean, professional, free airport shuttle"
It's my first time to Guatemala from the UK and I didn't fully know what to expect. I can say this is a very nice hotel in a safe and walkable modern neighborhood. Their service is excellent and their breakfast is amazing! I didn't realize the breakfast was $11 - I thought it was included in the price of my room - but I enjoyed it so much I really didn't mind. It's an amazing buffet of fruit, local foods, and just really well done. I highly recommend this hotel, very impressed. The airport is only about 15 min away.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2013
Really comfortable bed, nice view, the room was modern and clean. The only difficult part was that apparently the publicity/internet department and the employees of the hotel didn't agree on what offers they had at the time of our stay, so we had to show free breakfast in the advertisement.
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2013
ramiromasters
"Gave us a new view of Guatemala City"
We generally stay with family in zones 7 or 14, but this time opted to find a central location as a base for our visits. We were very pleased with the Radisson. We had a great view of the volcanos from our room and enjoyed watching the activity from Aurora airport. Breakfasts were filling with to-order eggs, great pastry and coffee. Proximity to some favorite restaurants. friendly staff. Highly recommend it! It is an older high-rise, but well-maintained with spacious rooms. good price, free airport shuttle. The only con is that it would be nice if the windows were cleaner -- but I'm sure that's an enormous and expensive task.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2012
"Needs some improvement,"
Needs some improvement, especially in the verbal communication barrier. I supposed to stay in the corner suite with kitchenette but the kitchenette it was only a small fridge and a microwave. The windows very grimy from outside blocking all the beautiful view.
6 night family trip Dec 29, 2012
"Very Positive Experience"
The room (a corner suite) was large, well furnished and very comfortable. The location in the Zona Viva was excellent and the staff more than helpful.
Other trip Dec 31, 2012
"Be careful with service and hidden overcharges."
Carpet had spots. Smelly and dusty walls. I made a call to Expedia tryin andg to correct a booking error using telephone in the roomm and the bill came in at a whooping $115 for a 1 5 minute tollfree call. Management were unwilling to correct the bill. Simpky stay away frpm this hotel, if you can.
Other trip Dec 10, 2012
"Wonderful stay"
Beautiful room/suite with excellent service and security. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The restaurant on site was magnificent and the desserts were scrumptious.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
"Business for two nights"
Although the hotel is 16 years old, it is very well kept. Maybe the bathroom is not modern but it has security to go to the rooms. These are quite ample with a fridge, coffee maker and microwave. A brand LCD screen and great view, mine was East towards the volcanos. The gym was fine to keep up the workout back home. Great price benefit.
2 night business trip Nov 14, 2012
"Big Rooms"
I was told by the employees that the hotel was recently remodelled and the carpets changed. The rooms are big, and for the smokers I was told that the top floor (18th) is for smokers(no carperts on the floor). The most that I like about this hotel was the size of the rooms.
4 night trip Oct 10, 2012
Janett
"great hotel for family"
nice, pleasing and the quality of the staff was very good.
Other trip Oct 13, 2012
"Horrible"
The majority of the rooms in the hotel are uninhabitalble. It is extremely outdated, dirty and has some major issues with the plumbing. If you have to stay here it MUST be in the executive level (which is the highest) This level the rooms are ok.
Other trip Sep 28, 2012
"Convenience to our manufacturers."
The last time we stay at this hotel I was very satisfied in every category. The reason the ratings went down this time was because there was water that had leaked through the windows and our carpet was wet and the room smelled of mold/mildew. Otherwise, I would have given all categories to be very satisfied. You have the best beds and pillows of any hotel we stay at during our travels in Guatemala! Location, amenities, services are all excellent.
Other trip Sep 20, 2012
"stay at Guate"
great hotel in Guate for the price, well located & convenient airport shuttle
Other trip Sep 14, 2012
"My experience at The Radison Hotel"
We stayed 10 days at the Radison Hotel in Zona Viva in Guatemala City, and we had a wonderful experience, the hotel is located within walking distance to very good quality restaurants and stores. The staff and their service were very professional. The cafeteria was too expensive for the quality of food, $10.00 for breakfast.
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
Great Guatemala City hotel. Very close to the airport which is convenient but loud!
Other trip Aug 14, 2012
Robin
"Short but Great Stay"
Very good hotel stay. Managers take care of issues right away and provide excellent service. I will come back. Booked a regular room and when there was upgraded to a much better room.
Other trip Aug 12, 2012