All hotels in Panama City Beach, Florida, United States of America
15285 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL, 32413, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.9
    2.4
"PCB Family Trip"
Hotel was old, but clean. Parking was terrible. Ocean view was nice. Easy Access to the beach.
3 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Horrid"
HORRIBLE. Filthy, staff actually walked in w out a knock & it was NOT housekeeping. Ceiling was actually peeling, as well as bathroom walls. Bugs in kitchenette cabinets. & this was supposed to be their "suite". Never again.
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Seahaven great view and room for the money"
Seahaven was great. Great staff. Complimentary breakfast every morning. Located convenientlyin the middle of all the great areas of Panama Beach. Don't listen to negative comments. SEAHAVEN IS THE BEST FOR THE PRICE. Rooms were clean. NO BUGS. Hot water. KITCHWNETTE IS GREAT AND THE VIEW IS PRICELESS . would return anytime
3 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Cory
It was horrible. The room service was horrruble. I would never go back to this hotel. The ac didn't even work. Horrible. Paid so much money, and yet only got fans! Everything had stains on it and was rusting.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Beach was the Best Part....."
The location was the best thing about this hotel. The front desk was understaffed so check in and check out took a while. The hotel hasn't been updated in some time, so it was a little outdated. The bed gave my boyfriend a back ache for the rest of our trip. The worst was being woke up at 8:30 by a hotel worker trying to get in our room. Check out wasn't until 10 and we had to remind her of that. She said she just wanted to make sure we were still there, which I find odd.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
"Snatchy"
Room stunk like mildew and funk.... The hotel staff responded to my request of a new key by snatching mine. Issuing a new one without saying a word
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
ashley
"Cheap Hotel"
The hotel was rundown and the service was terrible. The hotel claimed "daily room cleaning" and all they did was make up the beds and give us new towels. Our room was very dirty. We will not stay here again.
3 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Brandon
"Fun on the beach with the grandkids!"
We had a fabulous time! We took our grandkids to the beach for the first time. They had movie night outside on the patio by the pool. There were grills and picnic tables. Our room had a full kitchen. It was a nice reasonably priced hotel for a family getaway.
3 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Monica
"Pleased"
Really enjoyed our stay!! Hotel staff was so helpful and polite. A very laid back motel with everything we needed!! No arm bands required!!!
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
Kimberly
"Close to beach is what it was. Nice view beautiful"
Was told would get a fridge didn't get one. Remote didn't work was expecting a lot better then it was. I couldn't open the door it was so stuck. Was expecting a lot better
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
lisa
"Seahaven"
Hotel is old and right on beach / strip. It's great if you are a teenager but if you are taking your family this wouldn't be a good stay. Right on the beach but parking sucks. It's age really shows. I'll avoid staying there again.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Perfect for a getaway"
The hotel was not in pristine condition but was perfect for my boyfriend and I. We wanted a weekend get away to the beach and didn't spend much time in the room but rather out and about. The room was a place a sleep to sleep and relax on the private balcony during the night. Great view from the room. And the kitchenette was beneficial for breakfast and lunch purposes.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
This place needs to be renovated badly. When trash and junk remain in hallway for entire stay not good. Condition of room was very poor. Not a good experience for a hotel.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
コッシー
"Dont Stay Here"
If you walked on the carpet barefoot then your feet would turn black. The room smelled like mildew. Money was stolen out of my purse and I said something to the front desk. The girl assured me that the manager would send me a private email about the incident and that never happened. I will never stay there again. The only positive thing about the room was the beach view.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Alyssa
"I will not be back!!"
The room wasn't what we expected for the price, the location was ok, under the descriptions expedia had a double room with double beds, and there weren't no double room, it didn't have a microwave so I ended up paying $30 more just for it. There was mold in the coffee machine, so we couldn't use it, and the blankets on the bed were thin, no comforter. I will not recommend this hotel. Not what I expected for the $$!!
Other trip May 26, 2015
Fabiola
"Nice hotel by the beach"
Was a great long weekend with ocean front view!!! Great time at the beach.....
Other trip May 26, 2015
Imelda
"Convenient"
We only stayed at this hotel for one night, we decided to head to the beach a day early and our condo wasn't available. No cleaning fee was a major plus! Bed was terrible!!! Parking was awesome! Staff was awesome! We stayed on the 1st floor which allowed us to pretty much walk straight to the beach, talk about convenient, we gladly sacrificed the view for the convenience.
Other trip May 25, 2015
We loved the view, and being right on the beach. The room was not bad but could have been a bit nicer, but have also seen much worse. The front desk staff could also be a bit nicer. I would still stay there again.
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Ehhhh"
There are no real blankets, the bed linen and towels felt wet. The floors are covered in old dirt. My children were walking around bare foot and their feet were black on the bottom.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Latrice
Clean enough for the orice, right on the beach, near attractions.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Surfs up"
The best thing about this hotel is the location. The hotel itself is in very poor condition. The staff was friendly and helpful. We were right on the beach and that's hard to beat
5 night romance trip May 10, 2015
"Poor"
Room has roaches, they only made the bed one day out of 3. This was an upgraded room. Overall room condition poor .
3 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
terry
"Close to the beach and the strip...that's GREAT"
The carpet stinks like mildew and the walls are rotting. There is no comfort inside but lots of outdoor amenities.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
kenya
"Locked in"
First night there was a true night nightmare. My door wouldn't open then we couldn't close it. Then we were locked inside the room. They had to kick the door in to get us out. They worked on it for over an hour. Then the next morning the door wouldn't open again. Again someone came got us out . It was more like a working vacation. Oh yeah the phones don't work. But after all that I loved the view I had.
3 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"PCB"
Nice weekend getaway.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"good"
Check in was kind of long but other than that everything was good...also i would like to give a special thanks to housekeeping i left some checks i hadnt cashed in my room they found them and called me while i was on my home to come pick them up
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Filthy"
My room was not what was advertised. My room smelled of mold and mildew ceiling hanging in bathroom was given a new room with mold all over the ceiling with 2 full beds not what I booked left a day early. ...disgusting
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Keonna
"slamming doors day and night ,"
slamming doors day and night they don't close without a hard tug and a loud clunk
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
jk
"Not staying here again"
A/c was leaking water all over the carpet all service did was put a rag under the unit. None of the beach showers worked, lighting in room was very poor, rear door didn't stay shut all the way. Over all just pay a little more for a better hotel!!!
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
christopher
"A busted mess of a hotel"
Shower didn't work! Nasty carpet! Unclean seating in room! Online picture didn't match room! We ask could we check out early and be refunded for the days we didn't stay....NO was the answer!!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
must read!
"Don't do it!!!"
Great rates and location but I would rather spend a couple more bucks to have a half way decent room. This hotels staff was great but the rooms suck... the beds are old and molded.. sheet are not changed very day. Room over all are better at a motel 8. Not internet service in rooms and cleanliness was sub par. I would not do it if I was you.. spend the couple of extra bucks and be comfortable. Never again for me at this hotel!! they need a 360 revamp.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Just ok"
Overall not bad for the price. The pictures are definitely outdated.
4 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
"Family vacation"
Location was great..hotel has seen better days but not bad for the money.. Couldn't get clean towels.. Stayed 5 days we only got clean towels once.. And then we had to ask 4 times.
4 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Rachelle
"Good for the price."
Hotel needs to be upgraded. The air condition only works during the day so at night you have to sleep in a hot room.
3 night trip with friends Apr 7, 2015
"Great view of beach and ocean"
Appliances way out dated no daily cleaning, had trouble getting towels replaced. Close to restaurants and activities.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Tony
"Rundown, dirty"
Room wasn't ready at check in time. Never any towels. Air conditioner leaked on carpet. They did come to unclog the line however never came back to dry carpet. Never came to clean the whole week.
4 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Denise
"Is what it is..."
Get what you pay for. Staff was great. Location great as well. Just an old place that they are making money off of. Needs updating and some adult supervision for most of the guest.
3 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Benjamin
everything was great but the front desk told us check out was 10am the day before But we were forced to checkout at 8am
2 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
"This hotel is only for partiers"
Spring break at this hotel is only for college kids. I will not return.
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"Nothing to say.... Checked out!!!!!!"
Not good. We got there and didn't stay there 20 min and checked out. Not clean at all. Offered us and upgrade for extra money, but did not offer us another room.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
brandi
"Hellhole!"
They never told us checkout was at 8am until we woke to find a note on door. We woke at 830! They charge $50 every 30 min for late check out. You cant check out until you clean your room & leave all sheets/towels at door.Will never stay here again!!
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Oops"
It was terrible to saty this hotel, because of spring break. College students were there and we could not stay at all because of the noise.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Horrible place to stay."
The hotel reception forgot to call us for our room so we waited almost 2 hours. They told us checkout is 10am & then left us a paper the night before in the middle of the night saying we had to be out by 8. They are not accommodating nor very nice.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
rachel
"College central"
The location is great - right on the beach. But, I would only recommend this hotel if you are planning on acting completely belligerent and don't care where you are staying. Right when we walked into our room it wreaked of vomit. There was stains all on the carpet. The outside of the hotel is not nice. I will never be coming here again and frankly maybe not ever at Panama City.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Isabel
"Penthouse 702"
While the SeaHaven Beach Hotel is not the most top notch in hotel service, it made of for it in the friendliness of our neighbors. I went on spring break and had the time of my life with some of the coolest people I have ever met. I will be staying here again.
4 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2015
"Great Location, that's it."
I have never had to take a room inventory when checking into a hotel. We missed a broken chair on the balcony when I did it, $35 later, for a plastic chair that we didn't break: leaves a sour taste in your mouth.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Everything was wet"
Everything is wet, drenched in bleach. Even if your room is left the same way as when you got there they will not reimburse your deposit so don't leave a tip.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Looks nice online. That's about it."
This was terrible. We walked down the stairs to stay at our beach front, two bedroom suite on the first floor. We were greeted by a giant puddle of water covering the whole first floor outside of the rooms.. Great. Ok. So we go inside... Into a hot, cramped, broken down room. You first walk into the king room, which is just a bed, tv, and side table. The only light available are two tiny ones attached to the wall. You then walk through the door to the living space. There was no pull out couch I was told would be available, instead there is a chair. So now one person in our party is sleeping on the floor. Then, we check the cabinets. We have a coffee mug and three plastic cups, some silverware, and tin foil under the oven instead of baking sheets. The air conditioning didn't work, and the maintenance said it "would just take a little bit to kick in." It didn't. So then we walk outside to the patio area where the picnic tables are disgusting, trash is everywhere, and the lounge chairs are dirty and broken. Our door leading to the patio can only be locked from the inside, with a makeshift lock made from bent metal. Overall, this place is disgusting, dirty, and no where near worth the price paid for this room. I am completely unsatisfied and won't stay here again. The only positives was that the staff was nice, and it's on the beach. If that's all you're looking for and want motel conditions in an overpriced hotel, this place is for you.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Makayla
"Have fun!"
Bargain at the price great view lots to do weather was poor two days but visited Ripley's and Wonder world dolphin boat rides are kool too.
3 night trip Feb 23, 2015
"quick beach weekend"
Very nice staff, room was small but clean & comfortable. Great view from balcony of beach! Wish the balcony door had a screen door on it so I could have left it open at night. Definitely will return
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015