All hotels in Panama City Beach, Florida, United States of America
15285 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL, 32413, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.8
    2.3
"SeaHaven"
It is right on the beach. Breakfast and coffee were fine. Rooms are very out of date, and damp. They are clean-ish., but water spots on tgr ceiling and cracks in the walls. WiFi only in the lobby. If you just need a homebase, its fine. But, if you want a hotel that enhances your trip ...this isnt the place.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"Nasty hotel that is overpriced"
The room opens right into the bathroom area... the floor is tiled and stayed wet the entire time... the ceiling in the toilet area leaked continuously. If you went to the bathroom it dripped on you. The room had bugs flying and crawling as well. The door to the room would NOT even close unless you slammed it as hard as you could.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
Great for the price!
5 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
Louis
"Great place to stay."
When we first arrived to check in we were told that they had charged our credit card & hotel.com said that the card was to hold the room until we got there to pay cash. Then went to room bed mattress on one side had bad dip in it. Told front desk & they brought in new mattress. they also fixed wablee table. Service was excellent. Staff at front desk was excellent. Maintines was excellent. Continental breakfast wasn't that great.
3 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
Kenny
"Good stay,nice rooms."
I took my family for a 4 day get away we stayed at the Seahaven beach hotel, we got a king suite which was pretty nice we had space for everyone a kitchenette and a wonderful view on the beach, I do however wish the room was stocked with more toiletries the beds weren't the most comfortable thing. Parking was fairly good. The elevators were a plus for us. I do however hate the pool was a bit small and no hot tub (they have bathrooms in the pool area which was nice to see other families/children going to use them) their was a sewer smell near the pool area as another guest stated every year they have stayed their it has smelled, Why has this not been fixed yet?.. Overall I would give stay their again their are to restaurants on both sides of the hotel within a 5min walk and other various shops nice area.
3 night family trip Sep 15, 2015
"Better than expected"
Hotel was better than expected. We upgraded to the suite and it was well worth the extra price. It's not the Ritz, but surely good for a beach vacation...
6 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
Russell
"Vacation"
Awesome vacation for the girlfriend and myself motel is need of renovations which I understand are planned for this winter staff,maintenance, etc. Very friendly great location,great view
4 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
The keys didn't work.The remote control didn't work.we had 4people- they only gave us 2 wash cloths.Advertised free wifi.WiFi only in office.Extremely small breakfast area. The pool and the ocean were wonderful.
2 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
"PCB Vacation"
Vacation for my girlfriend and myself also had my mother and step dad staying ii nn another room not far away had an amazing time room was clean great view perfect location only issue is the little guy on beach renting out cushions for the wooden chairs was very rude and unprofessional (lucky I have out grew old ways lol)
3 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"Comfortable"
Good hotel...comfortable...
4 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
"Nasty motel"
The room had mold on the ceiling,the bathroom door would not shut,and room had a bad odor to it,there was a crack in front of the tub,and you would see light under the entrance door,and feel air from it.i took pictures of this place.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
jannaymae
Fun stay, great hotel. Will definitely book again.
2 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
Elieser
Day shift front desk was not friendly at all. Had to slam doors for them to lock. Hallways reaped of a foul odor. The door from the room to the patio would not shut, the door handle was broke, had to keep it padlocked. The location was great and local restaurants were great
3 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
"Roach Hotel al la urine sent"
This hotel has roaches 3 inches long. Our mattresses, in fact, the entire room smelled like urine. The maids only made the beds and emptied the trash one time during the entire week. Otherwise, they left dry towels in a stack and took the wet towels. The shower curtain constantly fell off the wall. The day before we left, the maids never showed up at all and we had to get dry towels from a cart we found on another floor. They never brought us toilet paper and we likewise had to get that off a cart. We could never find a maid, only their carts. The photos of the pool were obviously altered. There were feral cats around that people left food out for, so there was old food and food containers all over the deck. They never once cleaned the sand or trash off the back deck and the outdoor shower did not work, it only spit out a few drops of water at the top. The phone on the nightstand was not even plugged in, nor was there a cord. Just a phone sitting there for looks. The concrete on the balcony was chipped down to the rebar in places, and the railing was aluminum that you could bend with your foot. Really Safe! This place is a dump. It needs to be jacked up and a new hotel built under it. You should be ashamed for booking people in this dump.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
"Get what you pay for"
Hotel is outdated. Concrete on balconies cracking. Drywall on ceiling falling off. Kitchen stove rusted. Door to balcony won't open unless you push on it really hard.
Other trip Sep 12, 2015
catman
"very pleased"
me my husband my son and his girlfriend went this week for a couple of days I have no complaints about the hotel. We was very pleased with the staff the room and the location was perfect oh and no bed bugs. I never pay any attention to all the negative reviews bc u can't please everyone. people pay for a 2 or 3 star and expect a 5 star . I loved it we will be returning
2 night family trip Sep 9, 2015
Tammy
"Don't stay at Seahaven Beach Hotel"
Wasn't that great. Did not have towels available and room was not clean. Bathroom was in bad shape! Will not stay there again and will not recommend to anyone!
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Roy
Enjoyed the stay. Location is perfect. Very nice staff. Will be back next year! Just hoping for a 1st floor room next time. We stayed on the 5th floor and elevator was not working for a day.
5 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
Raymond
Great
3 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2015
Ricky
"over-priced"
only-thing-good-about-this-hotel-was-ocean-view-I-wouldn't-give-this-hotel-any-stars
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
edwardandcaro;
Needs to update check in time to 4 pm. Although they got me in it was a little hesitation on it.
1 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
Sandy
"Great location!"
Great location! Couldn't ask for a better location. While the room seemed to be clean, the suite was totally run down. The stove was in desperate need of cleaning and the paint on the ceiling was peeling. The whole resort is in need of updating and repairs.
2 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
"ok stay for a couple days"
Room was clean but ran down and needed repairs. No remote for tv. Staff was friendly and helpful. Was a good stay for the $62 a night.
Response by Seahaven Beach Hotel
Thank You for your review of our property. You'll be glad to know we are doing some renovations this fall! We hope that you will come back and see us again soon!
2 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Bevin
"Disappointing stay"
Very disappointed in the room, especially the "kitchen" where the microwave almost exploded when I tried to use it, the refrigerator froze everything solid and the dishes that were almost nonexistent were dirty. Balcony rail loose, door hard to open/shut, floor sticky, I should have believed the negative reviews and not purchased. Chat with the hotel later to report problems disappointing as well, unfriendly!
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
DK
"Horrible horrible"
This hotel was extremely dirty and smelly in room downstairs , they moved us upstairs . The room was much better but the hotel charged me $250 for the hole in the wall that was already there !!!!!! The managers said they can't give me my money back because they had to fix the hole , but it was THERE when I moved in , they also refused to show pictures of the room before I moved in !!!!!
Response by Seahaven Beach Hotel
Elena, I am so sorry to hear of your experience. Unfortunately, we require that damage is reported upon arrival. This ensures guests are not held responsible for damages to the unit. We hope to welcome you back again in the future!
6 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Elena
Don't recommend, it bad service front fence on the balcony about to fall could not open the door because of the dangers of falling. ..also find a bed bugs on the room. .
3 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
Olman
Room service not good. No one came to vacuum or make bed or clean bath room
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
"Old and need some minor renos..."
The hotel was clean but it was very old and needed some renovations. When we got there the we were locked out of our bathroom and had to get the front desk to send matinance to open the door. Also the ceiling was falling in the bathroom and the towlet was bootleg...we had to hold the handle for like 30secs in order for it to flush all the way. Other than that, it was ok.
3 night trip with friends Aug 27, 2015
Corey
Hotel was clean and bed was comfortable. This hotel is an older property with a few upgrades to the bath fixtures, but nothing fancy. Kitchen was sparsely furnished which made meal prep challenging. Full sized fridge was great for sodas and water. All rooms have a balcony overlooking the beach. Fabulous views of the sunset!
2 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
"Should call this place Sea Shack"
The worse place I have ever stayed at in Panama City. You should take them off your list.I would never recommend this place to anyone.
4 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
Tommy
"Perfect"
Great stay hotel is a great view on beach it is old but in good shape for age and on ocean great service. Will use it again.
2 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
Deborah
"Sea haven 8/21-8/27/15"
Was a little nervous after reading reviews and the price of the hotel seemed a little low but when we arrived and checked into our room it was probably a little better than I expected for what I paid. It was clean and didn't smell bad inside the room. The outside looks a little run down but I'm not sleeping outside. No sign of roaches or any other bugs. Staff was friendly and location and view was awesome! Really close to a lot of attractions. Would stay here again for the price I paid.
5 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
"Not so nice but was on beach."
We got there and were given our room key, found the room door not closed and the balcony door was unlocked. Room was not very clean but all we did was sleep there. If i had it to do over again i would have paid more and got a better room. It was close to pier park which was nice and the beach was easy to get to. I guess it all depends on what you are looking for and willing to pay.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
The room was clean and staff was excellent! Very convenient to restaurants and other activities. We really enjoyed our stay and plan on returning next year!
4 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
Keisha
"Right on the money...and the beach."
We stayed in the one bedroom suite, 2 adults and my 3 1/2 year old. Room was large enough for 4 adults and plenty of kitchen space. Right on the beach, amazing view, close to a lot of good stuff for adults and kids, Pier Park is very close. For what we paid for 750 square feet on the beach with a kitchen and an awesome view, zero complaints. Housekeeping was great, front desk staff was awesome and we'll be going back for my 4th time to this hotel in the spring. Fyi...the one bedroom suite, even for two adults, is worth the extra money. Don't forget extra cooking utensils and a pizza cutter.
4 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Jesse
"BED BUGS!!"
BED BUGS!!!!!!!!! I'm allergic to them and I left with 13 swollen bites! we tore the nasty bed apart and found the bugs. Terrible place.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Tamara
The hotel was decent for the price. A lot of the doors were hard to manipulate though. The beach front view was awesome.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
Only great thing was that hotel was close to beach but at the end price was also good for how the hotel is.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
"overall good stay w/great view"
Location great; room less than I expected. Laundry room was drama.(soap machine took my money and staff at the desk had no change for the machines, but advised me to go to the nearest convience store)glad I had my car.
3 night trip Aug 18, 2015
CYNTHIA
"Real beachfront room."
The mattress on the bed was worn and you could feel springs through it. I caught a baby mouse in our room and put him in the sea oats outside of the room. The air conditioner coils froze up and you had to turn off the air for at least 1 hour for them to defrost. The shower and bath had chips and rust was in the tub and shower.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Rose
"Old and dirty"
Pay the extra money and get a nice hotel. This one is old and dirty
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"The hotel's maintenance staff was prompt."
The Gulf was not visible from the first floor and the toilet stopped up and there was a ceiling leak. Both were resolved promptly.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Saundra
"Do not pay any attention to the negative reviews!"
This hotel is a great value especially considering the low rate. I am disappointed in those who have written negative reviews. I have stayed here several times and each has been great. I have never experienced any of the complaints or issues described in reviews written by others. Location is unbeatable. Each room has a beach view. They even have breakfast now! I am disappointed in all of the rednecks who wrote poor reviews that thought this would be a five star hotel at $75 per night, and believe everyone in the world should kiss your buns because you sold daddy's van to get the money to stay here for a week.
7 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
I don't usually do reviews but I had to on this hotel. This hotel is right off of the beach.. Great location. Very close to pier park. The actual hotel its self is older but it isn't too bad. The bed though... Was really bad! after the 4th night of sleepy on that bed, my bones hurt! I would recommend this hotel only because it was on the cheaper side and the location. When on vacation, you're not planning on staying at the hotel the entire, you only need a place to sleep. The staff was okay, not super nice but also not very mean.. But didn't really need to deal with them much anyways...
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Great location. Nice Rooms
2 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
lenard
"Beach front"
Hall was smelt like puke....balcony area smelt like poop....room was clean, beds were hard
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"The Room Condition"
While close to the beach, we did not like being on the first floor which was a dark site. From our balcony, we could not see the Gulf--only grass. The commode overflowed and while maintenance was prompt, and fixed the problem, the floor was only towel-dried. No one mopped or disinfected the floor. Upon returning from Pier Point, we discovered a leaking ceiling outside the bathroom. Once again, maintenance reported promptly. The maintenance men informed us that we would have to relocate to another room. No room was available at Sea Haven so we were relocated to Origins across the street. Our stay at Origins was a much more pleasurable experience.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Saundra
"In need of better service."
I arrived at the hotel really early which I understand it was early but all I wanted was a parking pass so we can explore the beach and the front lady at the lobby gave me an attitude. I did not like at all. And then we asked for a full service clean in our room which included change of towels and sheets. That DID NOT happen. They only changed out towels. So I told them to do it the next day and they said ok. But then again it did not happen.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"Seahaven Beach Hotel"
My boyfriend and I loved staying at hotel on the beach and having a balcony to look out at it was great. We thought the bathroom could be cleaner and the hotel is a little stingy with giving you towels and wash clothes which was weird. Overall we had a great time though.
3 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
Lesley
"Horrible"
Hotel stuff cero customer services everything smells like vomit everything is broke trash all over this is the worse hotel in the worldddddddddd
Other trip Aug 22, 2015