All hotels in Aiken, South Carolina, United States of America
1850 Richland Ave W, Aiken, SC, 29801-3240, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.3
"Sleep in your car"
Was a Ramada Inn in 1972. Obviously has not been renovated (or keep up) since - except the obnoxious color outside. Pool is closed and locked gates to poolside lounge chairs. Amenities listed on site are not factual. Continental breakfast is a joke. I could go on, but not worth my time. Spent 3 nights there and slept very little - noise and overall unsafe feeling. Would not recommend this motel nor would I stay there again. $49.00 may sound reasonable, but the original Ramada Inn price of $12.50 in 1972 is about the going rate for this hot spot....keep looking or sleep in your car.
3 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
Stephen
"close to the Master's golf tournament"
Pool closed, hole in the wall in room, door to bathroom hit the toilet, outdated, wifi never worked, the motel needed a complete overhaul I would give it on a 1-10 a 2 only good thing close to Augusta.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Bucky
Was there for a medical emergency with a friend. Even though it c was the week of The Masters, the staff were very accommodating to our situation.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
charity
"So-So"
We stay at Knights Inn because the price is great. We compared the rates to the Quality Inn nearby, the only difference is the Quality Inn for $30 more, it has a flat screen TV and a bar on the premises. At the Knights Inn, the TV is not the best and the towels are extremely rough. Other than that, place is okay.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Kay
"Comfortable, basic accommodations; quiet room"
It was a pleasant stay in an interesting and lovely city. The staff was helpful. The facilities were not plush, but it was a good price for a comfortable couple of nights.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Senior
"You get what you pay for"
Stayed for three nights. Had a need to be in town on personal business. Knights Inn was located very close to where I needed to be. The price was right and I was only sleeping there. The bed was comfortable, clean towels each day. Front desk staff was friendly. Carpet was spotted and did not feel clean. Tables and other furniture was in dis-repair. Shower and bathroom, while appeared to be clean was just dingy and worn. No extra plugs for electronics to recharge. The wi-fi, though "free" was constantly cutting out and in. Seriously for the per night Rate I was not expecting a heck of a lot more, but some of the repairs (drawer handles that were falling off, loose toilet) could be taken care of without too much effort. In other words, it might my needs but barely. I would not recommend to a friend without the caveats I have mentioned.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
J.
"For a last minute Masters hotel, it did fine"
This hotel is quite run down, and in need of rehabilitation. In my room, the sink was cracked, the tub was chipped, and the shower controls damaged. The bed mattress was a tad worn as well, and the AC unit didn't seem to heat or cool to the stated temperature. At one point, the room was around 68 and cool, so I heated it up to 72. The unit ran for about 2 minutes before shutting off, ineffectively heating the room. I didn't expect much as this was a last minute rental, and its' proximity to downtown Aiken was nice.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Keith
"Big Mistake"
Took a chance. Worst place I have ever stayed. The place was torn up, run down.... loud noises and other "guests" yelling throughout the entire night. Didn't sleep at all due to the noise and chaos going outside my room door. Things finally settled down about 5 am, and I packed up/checked out a day early. (I had booked for two days) Couldn't get out of there fast enough.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Jackie
"Good location close to basic shopping"
IT was ok. The hotel could use some sprucing up if that is a term I can use but the room was quiet and the bed was comfortable. IT was ok for a basic stay. The staff were very nice.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Price is what you get"
Well to start off, for it being a cheap hotel, I guess it would be decent. I mean water worked fine for the faucets but low water pressure. None of the furniture was broken, but the overall look of the room wasn't as expected like the pictures I saw. Damages to the walls were unappealing. Pool didnt open til between 2-4 pm? And closed at 10? Why such a small window? I LOVE swimming but out of 3 days I didn't get a chance cause it was never open when I was available to. Very disappointing. Staff wasn't very talkative. I got more a conversation passing by another customer then I did the staff. And no one ever came into the room to change towels or do anything. Luckily I had my own. Anyways, I don't feel a need to continue this. Again this is definitely a hotel that is "worth it's price" but good for a low budget. Can't expect too much. Good luck to the rest if you choose to stay.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Jeremy
"Best Location for Masters Week"
since we stayed during Masters Week we paid at least two and half times more then what we should have paid for our stay. The room was non smoking but smelled as if there had been a recent smoker staying in the room. if i was the owner of the hotel i would be embarassed to say i owned it.
7 night trip Apr 7, 2013
"OUR STAY WAS OK."
IT WAS OK FOR THE MONEY.
2 night trip Apr 9, 2013
"It was the masters, so I took what I could get!"
Wallpaper peeling off wall, towels so thin you could tear them with two fingers. Scratched and chipped furniture.
Other trip Apr 13, 2013
"It was a great location for us"
Not the greatest cleanest hotel
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Brad
"comfortable stay"
Stayed with my husband and 2 children. Clean room and comfortable . Great for anyone on a budget.
Other trip Feb 20, 2013

"Golfers on the road."
For what we paid it was what we expected. The shower went from ok to very hot suddenly. Perhaps they should install temperature controls in the showers. It seemed when another room flushed a toilet or ran cold water we would get cooked. Overall, for an economy hotel, it served the purpose. The breakfast in the am was ok as well. The roll in bed was comfortable as well.
Other trip Apr 12, 2013
"Mistaken in Aiken"
the place wreaked of curry, and was absolutely philthy
Other trip Apr 9, 2013

3 night trip Apr 10, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Knights Inn Aiken

"Not the best"
06/21/15 C R Aiken, South Carolina
The prices of the rooms say it all. The service is what you would expect from the motel. We always had to go to the front desk and get more coffee, sugar and toliet paper. The housekeeper would come and swap out the towels but never would restock anything else.
"PURE D TRASH"
04/29/15 Groovili
My mother and I were on a relaxing trip to the south.We were looking for a motel or hotel in AIKEN and saw a few that were booked.We stumbled upon Knights Inn and saw some kind of game going on from the top floor to the bottom.It looked like a bunch of Howler Monkeys doing DOO DOO TRICKS.I went inside the office and the guy was nice.I pointed out to him the weirdos outside and he looked but didn't take action.Immediately I left and my Mother said "this must be the landfill." If you are a decent person who loves a clean place to stay on a trip do not and I repeat do not stay here...avoid south carolina and keep your vacations in new york city!!!
"Motel of last resort"
04/18/15 illini8484 .
I'll start by saying my expectations were not high. Stayed here at the last minute, during week of The Masters. Only motel that had an opening. Having said that, will start with the positive. The front desk staff was helpful and friendly. And, the pool looked decent even though we didn't use it. The room. Plain ol' dirty and rundown. Blankets and carpet had numerous cigarette burn holes which made me wonder if we'd be woken up by the Aiken fire department. Bed sheets, pillow cases and towels worn. Mattress less than comfy. Pillows - I was going to gather some hay to stuff the pillow cases - would've been more comfy. Furniture worn. Nice Zenith tube TV which made watching 1980's reruns all the more realistic. I should've brought my Atari 2600. A carpet replacement and new linens would do wonders for this place. Again, my bar was set low, but this didn't meet my low expectations.
"Terrible review for knights inn"
04/02/15 Hipposarecool
I didn't like it wifi was terrible house keeper only changed sheets once. She doesn't give you a lot of towels toilet paper and coffee for your coffee maker on your room. Not one of the best hotel I stayed at. But they are friendly.
"For the price"
09/10/14 James L Aiken
For the price of the room it was very nice. You can tell that they had recently replaced the carpet, and the room itself was clean. We would stay here again.
"Wouldn't recommend unless you have no other option"
08/12/14 Kamron H Augusta
Toilet seat not clean , wifi doesn't work , thugs loitering outside of rooms , half of the stuff in the rooms are broken , and loud ignorant people walking around at night ... Would i recommend you stay here ? Only if you have no other choice ;(
"6 or more shirtless people leaning on railing. Drinking & smoking 11pm."
06/29/14 kachilders Greensboro, North Carolina
Booked this one on Hotwire. Our family arrived about 1030 or 11pm on a Friday night after a 6 hour drive. We did not feel safe and had to leave immediately. There were at least 6 shirtless people leaning on the railings of the common area of the motel, drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes. The doors to 3 or 4 rooms were propped wide open. This was not during "Master's Week". We promptly left, called the front desk to tell them we would not be staying there, because it did not look safe. Their response was just "OK". We had to call around at 11pm to find another hotel to stay in. When we got a clerk to answer at another hotel, we told them Hotwire had the Knight's Inn rated as a 2-star hotel... they burst out in laughter! I wouldn't let my dog stay in this place. When we called Hotwire today, they telephoned the Knights Inn, and the owners have only agreed to refund half of our money. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND LET THE DRUG ADDICTS KEEP THIS PLACE! Don't even think about staying here with your family. Go somewhere else, anywhere else. It may have cost us some money to let you know this, but it is our sincere hope that you will NEVER stay here!
"Refreshing Stay"
05/24/14 Gary F Augusta
When in Aiken, SC or very near - this motel is clean, nicely furnished and well maintained. Best of all, they do all of this without being greedy and unrealistic financially. I travel every week Monday - Friday and this is one of my favorite places of the cities we travel to.
"Will do in a pinch"
05/14/14 Laurie S Greenville, South Carolina
Decent... Carpet needed to be cleaned but everything else seemed clean. If you have a fragrance allergy don't stay here!! They over sprayed a deodorizer in the room.
"Served it's Purpose"
04/29/14 sparksjr Knoxville, TN
Needed a cheap room for The Masters. This was it. The staff was friendly and even let us cancel a room with no charge. The room was just OK. It was a place to sleep. We got a king room and I brought an air mattress to sleep on. Conidering most everything else was $200+ we got a "deal" at $80. On a non-Masters weekend I would not pay more than $30 for this place.