All hotels in Madison, Alabama, United States of America

Family trip Jul 13, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Country Hearth Inn at the Huntsville Airport

"DO NOT STAY HERE"
04/21/15 Dawn B Troy, Missouri
This place is disgusting! Do not stay here! As soon as we opened our room door we were shocked! They basically checked us in before even cleaning from previous guest! They didn't even try... the beds weren't made, trash still in room & even the TV was still on. It smelled so awful! The location is pretty shady as well. Lots of people standing around outside & two bars right there as well. Avoid this hotel!!
"Worst and rudest place ever"
02/02/15 jenn s
I literally witnessed someone breaking into on of the rooms. The bath tub covered in black mold. The manager was the rudest person I've ever met in the customer service world. They gave us a non smoking room When we requested a smoking room. When I asked him to move us to a smokING room, he said "Oh, it's ok just go ahead and smoke in that one." The "nighttime security locks" on the outside doors were broken. If you are looking for drugs or a place to break in to sleep for the night this is it. But for the people who are looking to pay for a good night's sleep, DO NOT go to this place. And if you have children.... Please do not go there. It really is no place for children at all.
"Country Inn & Suites Huntsville International Airport"
12/05/14 feric florida
clean rooms, great staff, well worth the price; SAD (standard American diet) breakfast if you need morning carbs. Sorry TripAdvisor, 200 minimum characters is absurd. Way to many reviewers tell us way to much about their family, friends and emotions. I just want concise worthwhile reviews. Not travel-logs.
"YUCK!!!!"
11/09/14 Misbic Ohio
Mattress sagged, 2 flat pillows, the towels were thin and stained. There was something spattered on the door. The TV was old and there weren't many channels. Walking down the hall all the doors were different. Don't stay here. If we had been able to move, we would have. A total dump.
"No bugs & friendly staff, but that's it."
08/31/14 renee r Huntsville, Alabama
Total cleaning time is 30 seconds tops. No cleaning of the bathroom at all; only emptied the trash. I had to ask them to run a vacuum to get the carpet cleaned. The TV would go in and out of service; the internet was always buffering. Maintenance is so lax that they had a hairdryer bracket on the wall minus the hairdryer, but had a replacement hairdryer and bracket sitting on the shelf in the open closet. This was a non-smoking room, but it would draw smoke in from who knows where. Continental breakfast is one of the worst that I have seen.
"Complete DUMP"
01/30/14 FunLovin69 Huntsville, Alabama
This place is disgusting! I felt I was walking down the halls of a penitentiary when I looked for my room. It was just awful. The room was crumbling and falling apart, it was just an awful experience. Stay at your own risk!
"Don't go"
01/21/14 Th H Madison
This hotel seemed to be under or going through renovations, and they were not complete in the room we had. Our last night there we encountered a roach crawling on the wall. The sheets and towels were stained and the floors were very dirty.
"Absolutely terrible"
09/27/13 gc04142014g
My reviews are by large good and fair. This review is just fair. The rooms are decrepit, crawling with insects feeding on the filth. One look at the beds and I said "nope". One look at the other "guests" and I knew I had found a long term stay motel for drug addicts and prostitutes. DO NOT STAY at this hotel, unless your looking for a hooker and drugs. A lingering smell stayed with me for a while. I paid for the room but did not stay. I got another hotel. It was terrible. I did a little history search of the place out of curiosity and it has been closed by health dept before and the community sex offenders tend to flock there.
"Definite sketch factor...but cheap and fine for a night..."
09/19/13 CBrandt77 Vero Beach, Florida
I paid about $42 for one night using a coupon. Check-in was quick and courteous. Room was fairly clean, had a fridge, bathroom was OK. The towels did have brownish stains on them. Air conditioning worked fine. Ice machines were not working. Very convenient location on a main boulevard. Close to restaurants, stores, etc. Hotel has a computer with internet in the lobby. A very mediocre continental breakfast is served: cereal and toast and stale doughnuts... The hotel has issues, but it's not a flea pit. If you're not too discriminating, and you only need to stay for a night, it's OK...
"Worst place EVER!!!!"
08/01/13 Hallid Knoxville, Tennessee
Do NOT stay here!! I made the huge mistake of paying for 3 weeks all at once and the room was crazy dirty, the days room service cleaned it I never received clean sheets there were cigarette burns in my pillow case blood and other stains on my towels, went and bought my own. My cards stopped working on my door and went to the office who knows how many times to fix it. Horrible place if looking for a cheap place go across the street to federal square, it couldn't be any worse!