All hotels in Batesville, Mississippi, United States of America

"Relaxing"
Cool
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
Aaron
"not what i expected this time around."
The big bath towels feel like sandpaper against my skin. This towels is not soft to the skin at all. The Plumming in the tube drained out really slow. It was clogged up bad.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Will do if you are on a tight budget"
Waited 15 minutes for someone to come to the front desk to check me in. The rooms are very outdated. Satellite TV wouldn't stay connected.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Mrs. William
"nice little motel"
did not look like much when we arrived but the room was great. so was the staff.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
robert
"Noisy area, close to main road ."
Check in is at window not in lobby. Hotel staff didn't say a word of greeting just asked for name, license & "sign here" without any explanation. Room in a row of 1 story building like a motel. Supposed to be non smoking but there's cigarette odor. Bed more like full size than Queen.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Celi
"Clean room"
I was a little skeptical about this hotel after reading some reviews. However when we got there, the room was very clean and the beds were comfortable.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Kristi
"Accomodating Staff"
Hotel is truly "limited". Staff were very accomodating.
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
mark
"Old motel."
Would not stay again. Not worth the price. Bad all around.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
old hotel.
"Decent place to stay to be close to Ole Miss"
Way too expensive for what you get but this was because it was Ole Miss vs Alabama game. The place was fine for what it is. We had no problems or major issues with the hotel or the room.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Lu
"Batesville"
The bed was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was out dated and the toilet needed cleaning.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Keith
"trash under mattress"
Room was clean except for the smashed 7up can and candy wrappers I found between the mattress and the box spring. Room was way over priced.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Gene
Clean but does not make you look forward to coming back to your room.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"My family stay at the Ramada Inn in Batesville, MS"
I had booked a room for family members from Kansas City who attended an event in Lambert, MS.. My family that stayed at the Ramada advise me that they had a wonderful stay. They also advise me that the staff at the Front Desk were very courteous and the room was very nice, plus clean. Thanks Ramada for providing a wonderful stay, and thanks Hotels.com for providing a easy way to book a hotel that was the closest to the area where my family needed to go!!!!
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
Lovie Pulliam Sr
"Nice, little pricey"
Very clean room, small pool but it's clean. Very quiet, no issues.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Amber
"Will stay again"
I really don't have any complaints about this hotel. It was a typical hotel with typical amenities. Nothing to write home to mom about.
1 night trip May 14, 2014
Lin
"not exactly the ramada we remember"
We were forced into this hotel because booking in November, 2013 this was what was available within an hour of oxford for our daughters graduation. Not at all the quality of hotel my wife has grown to love in our travels. Had to keep reminding ourselves it was only one night and we would be in the highest end hotel on Beale st in Memphis Saturday.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
dana
"good location and close to class"
not good at all. will never stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Ramada limited
The hotel was old and rundown. Bed was comfortable enough and shower pressure was good. Breakfast was disappointing. Don't expect a return visit
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Close to facility of participation"
Had to go to another location for breakfast. Parking area where rooms were located was inconvenient in relation to the office location. The lot was blocked off. Cars had to park at an angle such that they had to back out and then circle around another parking lot to travel to the office or front area of the facility. If the lot was not blocked off, both lots would have been connected easily. The area set aside for the complimentary breakfast was not inviting at all. I reserved two rooms. Two adults and three children for an athletic event for two nights, we had to travel somewhere else for a healthy breakfast. I cancelled other rooms because I understood this location was a little bit closer to our destination but I know the other location would have been more accommodating for our needs. The rooms were very noisy (traffic noises such as trucks). The rooms were not conducive for athletics trying to rest for tournament. The rooms were very clean - impressive.
2 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"Batesville stay"
Stayed here because I couldn't find an available hotel on Oxford. It was a good hotel. The breakfast could offer more but it was ok.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"For the cost difference....."
Laid out like on older motel. Could not enter lobby when we arrived, slid card under slot below glass. Bent towel rack & clothes rack. Grout in Bathroom missing at joint with cove base. This was $25 cheaper than the Holiday Inn across the street, for the minor difference I should have gone to the more expensive property...
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Eduardo
"Comfortable, but thin walsl"
Friendly, accoomodating staff. The room was fine for a weary traveler, but the folks next door lelt their TV on all night and the sound came through the walls too easily.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Dennis
"The room was over priced."
The staff was nice. The room was over priced for what we got. There was not much to choose from for breakfast.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Supposed to stay 3 nights. Checked out after 1 night.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2013
The lady that checked us in was very pleasant and great to talk with. We plan on a trip early next year and will stay at this location. the room was very clean and comfortable.
2 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Kathryn
"Nice hotel!"
Don't let the look of the outside of the hotel discourage you from staying here. The rooms are nice, especially for the price.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"The room was pretty good"
The room was decent, but for the price it may have been better. Can't complain though since not many other options were available at the time. The door was difficult to open.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
Randy
"Great Value"
Surprised by this 'diamond in the rough'. Hotel appears quaint on the outside, but is actually of high quality.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Terry
"Lowest level Ramada in existence."
This hotel is comparable to a budget one story drive up 1970's type hotel.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Close to food and Service stations"
It was just what I needed for the reason I was in Batesville.
3 night trip Aug 1, 2013
W Bankston
Don't expect clean sheets, even if you ask for them! Coffee pot didn't get cleaned out although I rinsed it after use. Dusty corners and HEAVY smoke smell eventough it was a Smoke free room. Breakfast rolls were stale and the waffle batter was too thick. Pool looked clean, but too many unsupervised kids running around for us to even try to relax there after our 12 hour drive.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
JB
It was the only hotel with rooms or I wouldn't have stayed there. The carpets were so dirty if you walked on them with socks they were dirty. Next time I'll stay miles away if I have to.
3 night trip Jun 20, 2013
Not sure why others would rate this hotel so low. This is a great place to stay for the money. The room was clean, everything worked, A/C was cold, refrigerator & microwave in the room, plenty of hot water, free breakfast, safe neighborhood, and friendly staff. I don't know what else this hotel can do for around $65 a night. It was only a 20 minute drive from Ole Miss and the single floor made it very convenient. I will stay again next year when my son has kicking camp. Great job!!
4 night trip Jun 4, 2013
"Comfortable Stay"
All in all this was a nice motel to stay in. I was a single mom with 2 kids (7 and 10/Boy and Girl). My only concern was its proximity to Hwy 6 and my children running around the sidewalks. I had to keep an extra eye on them. I was paranoid that someone in a car could drive right in, grab a child and drive right out, before I would even know what was going on. I would have rather been in a closed motel as far as security. This hotel has been here a long time and was built before the inside corridors came into being.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
Single Mom
"5K RUN"
Great location to the Double Decker Festival!
1 night trip Apr 26, 2013
runner
"Spend the extra and stay somewhere else"
The hotel room looked nice upon entering the room. Then I heard the toilet running non stop, then I took a shower and the tub took forever to drain. Then I notice the sheets and pillowcases had stains on them (looked like vomit...) Then room service left trash in the room and did not replenish the coffee. Had to ask for towels that took forever to come. People were nice...
2 night romance trip Apr 19, 2013
E & J
"good location in batesville"
we picked this hotel because none were available in Oxford. Unfortunately they had no non-smoking rooms available when we called but were cordial about it. Room was clean and the bed was comfortable. It was right next door to a grocery store, a Waffle House, and a sonic which was good. Staff was friendly. All in all it was agood value for what we paid.
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2013
Claire B.
"Peaceful rest here !"
Cozy bed. Locals to the back/visitors to the front !
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Tony
"Convenient and good value"
Convenient to interstate and restaurants. Building and room looked well maintained and clean but had mold on bottom of shower curtain.
2 night business trip Mar 15, 2013
"Close But No Cigar"
It was fine. I needed to be closer to Oxford/Ole Miss for a basketball game.
1 night trip Mar 5, 2013
Friendly staff, nice room, good value and close to everything.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2013
"Convenient to interstate and Chili's."
Quite satisfied. Worth the money.
1 night trip Nov 11, 2012
"near interstate"
If cold cereal or waffles is your pick for breakfast then it was okay. If you prefer eggs and bacon, you have to go somewhere else for breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2012
David H.
"Not Happy"
The Hotel offered free wi-fi which is one of the main reasons that I choose this hotel was not operational. The manager suggested that I use McDonalds which I tried. Here I and my son was visually assualted and verbally abused. I was worried that the staff at McDonalds was going to steal my laptops and phone. The room was average to below on convinence... not enough outlets, dim lighting and dirty appearance. I am sorry for my choice.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2012
I was given a smoking room without my consent. It smelled horribly; like stale smoke. I'll use someone else next time.
2 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2012