All hotels in Brentwood, Tennessee, United States of America
202 Summit View Dr, Brentwood, TN, 37027, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Nice hotel."
The hoyel is nice, but the $75 pet fee is outrageous. I'm a nurse so understand about allergies, but it doesn't cost that much to clean a room. I stayed at a Holiday Inn, equally as nice, and their pet fee is $10. Won't ever stay at a Hyatt Place again.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Sue
"One night business travel"
Room was clean and comfortable and quiet. Good value for the money
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
patti
Good location for the purpose of our visit. Staff very helpful!
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Easy access to Nashville with a great price!"
Easy access to Nashville, with a great price! Looking for a hotel that could house 5 of us comfortably, free breakfast and free parking…this was the best bet!
4 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"What an amazing experience!!"
First off the view out the windows were amazing being up on the hill!. When walking into the lobby it was very nice. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was beautiful! It was very spacious and comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was second to none. Very impressed!
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Chad
"Convenient to downtown Nashville"
Pleasant hotel with welcoming staff, attractive appearance, good and comfort, nice amenities except for tiny bathroom and disappointing breakfast food.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Gemmy
"Will be back"
Great hotel for the money. We enjoyed for a whole week while visiting our daughter inNashville. Will be back. Didn't know why everyone commented on the small bathroom till we stayed ourselves. it was tiny, but made do.
6 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Bryan
Other than the restroom space being small this hotel was great!
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
kmr
"Room with a view"
Great hotel, large room, great breakfast and an incredible view too!
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
aj
"Spring break 2015"
Traveling thru on family vaca. Very enjoyable stay. Will return. Second stay in a year.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Pleasant night's stay."
Very comfortable. Stylish. Close to decent restaurants.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nice hotel with an awesome view"
I was on the 6th floor and had a beautiful view of the valley and hills all around. The hotel itself is on top of a large hillside so no matter what floor you are on you will have a good view. I enjoyed the three nights that I spent at the hotel. The staff was friendly and great to work with. The rooms are quiet, I couldn't hear anyone throughout my stay . The tv is huge the bed was comfortable. The only issues that I had were that they don't have microwaves in the room but they do have a refrigerator, I just wish they would install microwaves. I also didn't like the size of the toilet/shower room, you can't even shut the door very easily. Overall, this is a great hotel and it is very close to shopping and lots of restaurants.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Love!!"
Great nights stay. Very impressed and happy with everything about the hotel and room. Will stay there each time I plan a night away!!
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
EM
"potty door"
Overall Hotel was excellent, my only concern was with bathroom door, poor design.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Rodney
"Great hotel and services"
Absolutely fabulous... Best kept secret in Nashville area!!
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"Don't stay here"
Bad beds old staff not helpful. Breakfast terrible I won't stay there again
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
fred
The room was clean and comfortable. The bed was very nice. The shower was wonderful. Overall a very nice experience.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Very happy. Will return!
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Samuel
"HP Convert"
Spacious rooms with all the comforts. 24 hour cafe is a wonderful touch. Coffee shop with pastries and snacks, bill to room. Only stayed one night but sold me on Hyatt Place for my travels.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2015
"Comfortable, Spacious and Inviting!"
I was very pleased with this hotel. It was spacious and inviting! The rooms were so much bigger than I had anticipated and it was a nice surprise to walk into! The decor had a modern twist that wasn't like a typical hotel and was greatly appreciate. I would love to return!
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
Jenny
"Convenient hotel"
Check in was easy. Room was spacious and clean. Breakfast menu was pleasing and varied.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Nice hotel fifteen minutes from downtown."
Check in and it was easy. No problems at all. Breakfast was fruit, scrambled eggs, sausage, pancakes, cereal, bagels and juice. It was very nice quiet hotel.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Judy
"From Illinois"
When we walked in we thought we were in for a noisy night. Lots of kids running around to the pool or somewhere and they were loud. But surprisingly this hotel must have good walls. Other than some noise in the hallway (from kids) it was quiet. The kids must have went to their room by 10 pm otherwise I was calling the front desk. Quick check in. Room was a suite and very roomy. Bathroom was disappointing. Way too small. Enough room to stand in front of toilet and get in the walk in shower which is huge but needs shelves or a seat at the one end would be good. There was no place to put shampoo, conditioners, etc. The breakfast was average. The bed was very comfortable, one of the best I've had. I wouldn't stay again here because of the bathroom. One night is OK but not any longer.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Heading South"
Just 1night on the way to Florida. Nasville had a horrible ice storm so parking lot and car were enclosed in sleet and ice.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Very pleasant!"
Loved the design of the room. Felt very spacious and comfortable. The staff was exceptionally friendly. Breakfast was better than I expected.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Clean room. Nice staff. Comfy linens. Room was larger than most with sectional for couch. 24-7 order in- pick up kitchen.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Easy check-in & great breakfast. I didn't encounter any problems.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Highly recommendable."
We love to stay here when we are in Nashville. Sometimes the price is too high. The hotel is always clean and the rooms are very spacious. Easy to access the highway also. We highly recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Jan 25, 2015
Lana
"Nice hotel near highway"
Nice hotel, free breakfast and 24 hours kitchen was nice. Bathroom door did not lock but that's ok. Overall nice experience and would recommend.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Mandar
"Brentwood Hyatt"
Room was clean & comfortable with some updates such as a walk in shower & large flat screen TV. Bed & bedding were soft & clean & slept like a baby.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Gail
"Nashville/Brentwood comfort"
Stayed 1 night, everything was great. Breakfast is nothing special but the room size and amenities are much better than other hotels.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Myrna
"A very nice place for a night or two"
We really liked the hotel but it was very difficult to find.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Katharine A
"Out of place"
The guess in the lobby where VERY LOUD!! They where making rude gestures towards me seemed like they where kids but there where 2,3 people up front no one ever said anything to them and I mean they where very LOUD!!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Demetrica
"NYE"
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Good job"
Clean Service with very helpful and friendly Breakfast for clean
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Imran
"The smallest bathroom ever."
Clean. The living area is spacious. Unfortunately, they should have dedicated just another foot or two to the bathroom. You have to wedge yourself between the toilet and shower in order to open or close the door. I think whoever designed it, thought the door would swing outward. I'm a guy, so I'm usually not that concerned with bathrooms, but this was so small as to be a huge inconvenience. Bed was not comfortable. I don't think I'll use any Hyatt Place again.
2 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
Donnell
"A Great Stay Over"
Clean and comfortable rooms! A courteous staff! Good breakfast! If given the opportunity I will definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Nashville"
Great staff!
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"very happy with our stay"
Would stay here again without hesitation. Seems like the breakfast had fewer options than other Hyatt Places, though.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"I've seen better at other Hyatt hotels"
I always love staying at Hyatt hotels because I expect and always get the best room and service. This Hyatt I am assuming is some sort of hybrid Hyatt maybe. Simple toiletries such as shower cap Kleenex shampoo etc were not provided in the room. I had to call and ask for them. The bathroom door was broken and would barely close. The iron had to be from 1990. The heater/cooling system did not work properly and the housekeeping didn't even replenish soap in the room. Good thing I brought my own. In addition to that we had to call and ask for face towels and dry off towels. I would not stay at the hotel again. Paid too much money for less than 4 or 5 star service.
nicky
"great"
Everything was great, only odd thing many of noticed is that the bathrooms are tiny.. I had to step into the shower to close the door.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
TJ
"CCC: clean, comfortable and convenient"
We would stay here again!
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Deborah
"Very unhappy - did not have crib as promised."
Decent room. Very unhappy overall due to not having a crib when told it would be there. I called the number listed and hotels.com promised there were real cribs available and that we would have one. We had a very unhappy baby who would not sleep because they only had a pack and play when we were supposed to have a full-size crib. I ended up being awake most of the night when we had already traveled for 11 hours and had another 10 hours or more to go the next day. We were very exhausted before even starting the drive on the second day! When we asked if there was a crib in the room they said that they would bring a pack and play to the room. We waited about an hour and had to ask a second time because they forgot about us.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Great!"
The beds were alittle uncomfortable but overall stay was great
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Nicolas
"Great Hotel, friendly staff, clean"
Stayed for 4 nights at the end of October. The entire staff was extremely friendly and helpful, the rooms were large and very clean, the beds comfortable, and the breakfast in the morning had a lot of variety and was different each day. Was close to shopping and restaurants. The hotel does provide a free shuttle within 5 miles. We did not use this because we had a car. Downtown Nashville is about 15 minutes away and the Grand Ole Opry about the same. The toilet/tub area is very small but the vanity is outside of the toilet area. Wasn't really a concern for us, but some people may not like it. Nice location! The staff is truly an asset to this hotel! Will definitely stay here again when we visit Nashville!!!
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
JoAnn
"Titans weekend"
We were in town for the Titans game. The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was great. No complaints here. Would stay there again.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Holly
"Great comfortable stay"
Great stay for the price, would recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Jeremy
"Nice Hotel, Nothing Special"
This hotel is the "old style" Hyatt Place - retrofitted from the purchase of another chain. So, the property is a little dated. Breakfast was OK: quality adequate, but not much for vegetarians. Hotel was sold out both nights we stayed. It was difficult to find a clean table for breakfast and the staff, while trying hard, seemed unable to keep up with things. I have stayed at several Hyatt Places and this one, while acceptable, I'd have to say is nothing special.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
SRB Gator
Great location near the interstate...older hotel that has been renovated
Other trip Oct 20, 2014