All hotels in St. Petersburg, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2595 54th Ave N, St. Petersburg, FL, 33714, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
    2.8
    2.5
    2.8
"Dirty and soiled"
My tub was dirty. Had to clean it myself. Carpet and chairs were soiled and stained.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Do not stay here
1 night family trip Oct 27, 2014
Geri
"Not expensive hotel"
I stayed at this hotel one night, the room was not smoking, but had a bad smell of cigarettes, if you you want to save money and need just a bed, this hotel for you. Nothing special.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Roman
"Get what you pay for"
It was not good for a product, but for the price was appropriate.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
temika
Room smelt very musty and old. Want stay here again
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
"good place to stay"
hotel had free coffee in the morning but did not have a continental breakfast. the pool and wifi were nice extras. i did not go to florida to stay at the hotel. i went to florida to play in the gulf of mexico. it was a good room at a good price.
5 night family trip Jul 13, 2014
Darren
"you get what you pay"
You r almost close to the main avenue which has several restaurants and places of interest,and not that far away from the beach.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
damian
"What happened?"
I stayed here multiple times last year, and the rooms were great, clean, and quiet. This stay, my hotel smelled of smoke, there were stains on the furniture, the place looked ransacked and disorderly (the beds were made nicely though), and the towels had stains on them. There are better hotels in the area.
Response by Knights Inn St. Petersburg Tropicana
Hi Pete - Thanks for your review. Next time please bring this to the front desk immediately so we can get you to a room of your liking and also so I can get maintenance to extract smell from previous room. I hope we have the opportunity to win your business back again in the future. Regards - Jeremy Robinson General Manager
3 night trip May 23, 2014
Pete
"Not what expected"
None of the amenities , pool,hot tub or restaurant were available. Pool wasn't clean and was padded locked shut. Restaurant that was a big reason we stayed had been shut down and deserted for some time!
Response by Knights Inn St. Petersburg Tropicana
The pool entrance is locked after pool hours (Dawn to Dusk). Moreover, our onsite bar Longnecks Pub has been opened for two months now. On your next visit come and see me for a complimentary beverage. Regards - Jeremy Robinson General Manager
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Disappointed!"
I'm not sure if all Knights Inn are like this one but we will definitely not coming back to this location. The room we stayed in is in terrible condition. Broken towel rod, broken closet (door is missing, rod is missing), pool is dirty (couldn't take a dip), hole in the wall from picture frames. Just a total bad experience.
Response by Knights Inn St. Petersburg Tropicana
I am sorry you were disappointed. I doesn't sound like you have ever stayed at a Knights Inn before but for a budget hotel we are one of the nicer ones in the area. In the future whenever you are staying at a hotel and have a poor conditioned room or experience please bring this to management's attention so it can be remedied immediately. Sincerely - Jeremy Robinson General Manager
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
I don't think they have a vacuum
Response by Knights Inn St. Petersburg Tropicana
Hi Paula - Of course we have vacuums and I am terribly sorry you at some point had the impression that we did not. However, if the "Do Not Disturb" sign is on the door you will not get service that day. Have a nice day - Jeremy Robinson General Manager
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Paula
"Disgusting, filthy run down"
This hotel is very run down and depressing place ... When I checked in they said I was not allowed to check out in 2 hours ... I leave it to your imagination why that was. I left the place within 1 hour, even though I was booked in for a week. It really was in disgusting condition. The chair in the room was filthy and had highly stained fabric that looked about 20 years old. Then the police were called for a fight that was going on. DO NOT STAY AT THIS PLACE!!!!!
Response by Knights Inn St. Petersburg Tropicana
Hi Ms. V K - I am sorry you were not pleased with our accommodations but I am sure you can understand why after being in a hotel room for a couple hours that room would be dirty and un-rentable without housekeeping service in the morning. I looked up your stay and I saw my staff was able to release you from any further commitment to our hotel without penalty as a courtesy. We are not the hotel for everyone but if you are on a budget and need a convenient hotel to stay at with lot of parking, a big pool and friendly/knowledgeable staff than we might be a good fit. Regards - Jeremy Robinson General Manager
8 night business trip Mar 24, 2014
Ms. V K
Over all this was a some what clean hotel the beds selpt good and the location was good , it did not have kleenex in the kleenex holders all while we were there and could have been sprayed with lysol spray each time it was cleaned ,other than that over all I would stay there again these are some things that could emprove the customers stay.
Response by Knights Inn St. Petersburg Tropicana
Hi S . Colemans and thank you for your review! We have Kleenex available at the front desk and the front desk should have mentioned that at the time of check in. Thank you for your advice and we hope to have you back as our guest soon. Sincerely - Jeremy Robinson General Manager
3 night trip Mar 26, 2014
S. Colemans
"Not Clean, Bad Neighborhood,"
The room was not even cleaned completely when we got there. The beds were not fully made, the wallpaper was peeling off, one bed (out of two) was not a Queen but a full size, the dressers were broken. We would have complained except the people working the desk and hanging out in the lobby looked pretty rough and we decided not making waves was the better option. There was trash on the floor when we got there. It was very inconvenient to even get to the entrance from the road if you're not coming directly off the highway and know where you are headed. At least the air conditioner worked.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"I did not even stay"
I paid for the hotel via Expedia, sight unseen...and arrived around 6pm to check in for the night. My husband was working our of town so we booked a hotel at his work site for the night. I got the keys from the front desk woman (Named Mary) who was so busy speaking to her girlfriend about the new Chihuaha her boyfriend just bought her, she didn't even acknowledge my presence. I didn't mind, I just wanted to check in to get my room ready and comfortable for my husband and I. He was still at the work site, so after I got the keys, I drove around the facilities trying to find the room, and stopped looking as soon as I saw the gang members lurking around the buildings... DO NOT STAY HERE IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY!!! We got our money back, but the front desk woman, was the worst customer service I have ever received...When I tried to return the keys, wispering to her so her now growing bunch of friends in the lobby didn't overhear, "Look, I am pregnant, I don't feel safe, and am not from around here....please take the keys back, I will not feel safe staying here. Thank you". She replied very rudely, "Oh, don't you worry Honey, its safe here....the Police are here ALL THE TIME". haha. yea....THAT makes me feel better. :/ Geez. Expedia...do travelers a favor, take this off your radar.... (plus, just in case your wondering, it was not a super great deal or anything either....It was still $120.00 a night!!! )
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
Jen
Old hotel. Needs updating. The front desk staff was very nice. The pool needed to be cleaned.
3 night family trip Mar 24, 2014
"Caution"
I stayed at the hotel due to the location for a local event, St. Pete Grand Prix. It was a last minute booking, and most everything in town was sold out. Caution - this place is old, dirty, and feels unsafe. Front Desk employee was nice and friendly.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
anne
"Very unpleasant front office. Very dirty carpets."
Very unpleasant hotel staff . When arrived to sign in at 11:00 p.m. gentleman working the front desk was sleeping on the frontcouch. Carpets were filty, my feet an socks were all black. We had 4 people in our room and most days they would only leave 2 towels. We were there for a week.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
The front desk lady was nice. The room was OK... Room smelled musty despite being a nonsmoking room. Micro fridge was a nice bonus but like the other electric items (bathroom fan & hair dryer) it seemed on its deathbed... The presence of police cars and ladies dressed like they may have been professionals made me leery of safety... For the price, I got what I paid for... A decent enough room to sleep in for the night... Luckily it was only for one night.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Horrible"
Nasty,dirty,dangerous,and very smelly!!!i had to leave and had trouble getting my refund back!!!
5 night business trip Mar 19, 2014
"places like this should not exist in america"
This place has been the worst hotel i have been to.
3 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Roberto
"Do not think to stay there"
We had a terrible experience stayed there two nights on the end of February 2014. We found that the whole "hotel" is very neglected. Although, that one could imagine an adequate Hotel level at its establishment, they probably did not performed any maintenance work for many years. On the first night I get cold, since they did not provided any blankets, but only a double sheet to cover ourselves. Upon my request for a blanket, the receptionist gave me one blanket from the rear, and sad: "we do not have more". She could not find one more blanket among the as about 120 rooms they have. Only upon my persistent demand and told here, that I will sue them for getting sick from catching cold, she decided to go to the manager to get me a blanket. And she did it. She closed the reception office, went somewhere and after a short time, she brought me a blanket. She was a helpful person, but I think that this is not the way to run a Hotel.
2 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Joseph Rauch
Next to Waffle House and it was a clean room and close to Highway.
2 night business trip Mar 10, 2014
"Close to i275 and 34th st."
Ok place if you're only there to sleep. Marginal area.
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2014
"ok to stay for the price"
You get what you pay for.
2 night trip Mar 6, 2014
Derek
"Great central location to st. pete, Clearwater."
This is the cheapest place to stay in the central st. pete area. Its an old Days inn. Nothing has been updated. The rooms was clean just older interior. Shower wasn't too bad a little extra silicone here and there. Definitely 2 stars. The rating system only encourages you to rate it a 3 star but if all you want is 2 star price I wouldn't call it disappointing.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
Skyman
"Don't stay here"
Although Knight's Inn was reasonably priced and close to the airport, I would have rather paid more to stay in the Holiday Inn down the road. The room was dirty, sheets had stains, and the staff were not friendly.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"Not Satisfied"
My stay was uncomfortable to say the least. My first room was next to a guy with a dog and he constantly "yelled" a the dog. And there were NO bath towels in that room. That was room #268. The door did not hang correctly and was very difficult to open an close. Then I asked to be moved and went to #112. However, the neighbors that night were quiet. BUT it was 48 degrees that night and the heater did NOT work!. The blanket was not sufficient and I wore all the clothes I brought. I suffered through the night not wanting to change rooms again at 2am. I complained the next morning and received no satisfaction.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Chuck
"Not all that"
Showed up for late check in, office locked no one around no phones being answered. Waited fifteen minutes outside in cold when attendant final shows up to get me checked in. Badly needs updating. Furniture in room was coming apart swollen at seems. Bad Holes and burns in carpet.
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
traveling coach
Wifi available. the room was clean, we slept well. the desk clerk was polite and helpful.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
Horrible
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2014
"Close to I275 quick-on & quick-off"
The hotel was clean & quiet. Could have used more than one towel to dry myself.
3 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Bronx Vinny
"HORRIBLE"
This was the worst experience ever, the room smelt horrible i would NEVER go back again.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"nice place"
I Had booked a room with a king size bed a week before my trip. When we got to the hotel the clerk was very nice. He had told us we still had reservations but unfortunately they had a computer cliche and gave our room to someone else. He let us see a room with double beds, and didnt charge us extra for the room. Over all i was very happy with the room, would have been happier with the original room with the king bed. For the weekend was a get away with my fiancé, no stress something to escape the world for a bit. Im very happy with my stay. Rooms could have been a bit cleaner but the staff is extremely friendly. I would stay there again
3 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Room smelled like a brewery. To many people smoke in their non smoking rooms, and those that don't smoke right outside your door. Room did not even supply plastic cups. It was inexpensive but you get what you pay for.
4 night trip Feb 12, 2014
"Knights Inn"
Very noisy night. Got little sleep due to large semi truck parked outside. Heard it go on and off all night. Room was clean and in order.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Julia
"Good room."
I always take air spray lol but we stayed 3 nights and it was great, nice room to relax in.
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2014
"one night stop over"
Satisfied our needs.
1 night trip Feb 11, 2014
Louie22
"Vacation"
Noisy. Other guest were playing really load music. Cigarette butts everywhere even on top of our car.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
"Close to I-275"
Room had a musty odor and there was a wet spot under the carpet next to the bed.
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
"REALLY DIRTY AND NO SERVICE"
THE FIRST ROOM SUPPOSED TO BE NO-SMOKING AND FELT A STRONG SMELL OF CIGARETTE, AFTER THE SECOND ONE WAS REALLY DIRTY! THE CARPET WAS REALLY SICKENING! IT WOULD BE BETTER TO PAY 10 DOLLARS IN MORE TO HAVE BEST SERVICES.
3 night family trip Feb 2, 2014
SEBASTIEN AND FAMILY
"The Pitts"
Because they required full payment for 6 nites stay we were force to stay. The room smelled so bad we bought Fabreez, and Lysol sanitation spray. We had to spray the room daily to get to tolarate the smell. Ask to have carpet cleaned, they ran the sweeper. There was a gray area all around the carpet where the sweeper couldn't reach. Carpet even after sweeper was run was so bad that you didn't what to even walk on it. Mold in bath room. Had to ask almost daily for clean towels, leaking faucets. Was suppose to be breakfast items but they stopped that. The worst I ever had to stay in.
6 night trip Jan 23, 2014
Ken
"misleading"
One reason we chose the hotel was to be able to enjoy the restaurant/bar with darts and pool tables as shown on the hotel advertisement - - - - - - IT DOESN'T EXIST!! Everything worked in the room but it was definitely not as clean and updated as I would have liked.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Mickie
"Bad"
Bad Filthy
1 night trip Jan 27, 2014
Doc
"Don't stay here"
Don't stay at this property!! There were people fighting outside as I was checking in. I called to the front desk to order pillows for my room, none were available! Horrible!!
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
"Not again"
I feel that it was overpriced for the condition of the motel. Carpet dirty, commode did not flush properly, and pillows very lumpy.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Sam P Jones III
"great deal for the money, but get what you pay for"
it is ok if you want to save $: you stay 4-5 nights for a price of 1 night somewhere else; however, you do get what you pay for.. it's old, not super clean, and my "smoking" room was quite stinky :) but i stayed 2 nights and paid under $100 - was worth it.
2 night business trip Jan 17, 2014
yulia
"Dont even bother with this one!"
Lets start with the check in. I was checked into two rooms that had people in, one that I actually walked in on. Imagine both our surprise, the other was a thug sounding dude that yelled at the door that the room was occupied. After that I was checked into a smoking room that wreaked. Dont bother calling the front desk after 9, they WILL NOT ANSWER! You will have to walk down to talk to them. DO NOT EXPECT THEM TO BRING YOU ANYTHING! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! I will Never stay here again. In past visits there were people from immigration there to pick up one of the "employee/family members of the owners that live in the hotel. Sorry guys this one is just too shady for me to support.
2 night business trip Jan 16, 2014