All hotels in Hazleton, Pennsylvania, United States of America
One Top of the Eighties Road, Hazleton, PA, 18201, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
    Delicious food
    Great amenities
    Great room
"Wonderful hotel if you like no matress support"
I loved the view, the staff, the breakfast. But we did not sleep well. The mattress was too soft and there was no support. My only complaint.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Jody
"Beautiful view"
Nice breakfast, clean rooms and friendly staff. Elevator broke down or would have given them 5 Stars!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
philly
"Beautiful view and very friendly staff"
I was looking for a place to buy a local favorite, Senapes pizza and the woman who did the breakfast was very helpful in giving me directions to a store that I could purchase the pizza. I could not leave till I found a box to bring home.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Nice reasonable hotel"
Clean, reasonably priced with a great view of the mountains. Came with a nice buffet breakfast. My kids liked the make your own waffles. They ran out of a lot of fresh fruit by the time we got there though. Overall I would recommend it.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Breakfast that they serve is awesome!
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Great location - beautiful views. Nice room. Right off the highway.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
Nice hotel, friendly staff, convenient for travelers, good breakfast, beautiful view, reasonable price. All around, very satisfied.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"convenient to our family and the event that we we"
Very pleasant. The room was very clean and all the staff that we encountered were more than helpful! Plus we were very impressed with the breakfast! Our 9 year old LOVED the waffles! The coffee was also very good!
3 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Gary B
"Very Clean - Beautiful view"
Our stay was fabulous !! Staff was very friendly, our room very clean, breakfast was tasty, free DVDs to watch. Restaurant next door was pricey but so worth it. Highly recommend a room with a valley view. Great hotel
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Robin Strough
"Nice hotel with good breakfast"
The hotel is quite nice. Value for the money is good. The hot breakfast is better than expected. Will stay here again next time.
Emily
"Stop on way home traveling back from New England"
Only issue was carpeting in halls had so much garage. Didn't look like it had been vacuum. Everything was great.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Judy
"Near rafting in Lehigh Gorge"
This was an excellent hotel. The staff was very nice and helpful. Very clean and comfortable rooms with a very nice view of the valley below the hotel. They also served a good breakfast starting at 6:00am. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Bob D.
"Nice view, nice room"
Hotel has nice views and was clean and well maintained.
4 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Scenic view room"
Located right off the interstate. Our room had a great scenic view.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Great Beds"
Very comfortable beds. Overall, stay was very good.
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
My boyfriend and I went to Pennsylvania over night to visit family and stayed at the the Hampton Inn Hazelton. The check in was quick and easy. We had a valley room on the first floor the view was beautiful both day and night. The room its self was clean and comfortable. Our only suggestion to the hotel is please move the waffle maker during the buffet breakfast. During our stay another family made 4 waffles and held up the line forever and the line got so long we could hear other hotel patrons also complaining about the wait. It kind of puts a damper on an otherwise great morning. We enjoyed the stay though and do intend on coming back toward the end of this year.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
"One Night Stay"
Hotel itself was great; however, the room I was given was on the first floor directly across from the ice maker and drink machine which were extremely noisy all night. I am guessing I was given this room because I booked at a cheaper rate with hotels.com. It was difficult to get a restful night's sleep. Everything else at the hotel was great.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
"Not the best stay"
We requested a non smoking room and were given a smoking room. The third night they did not make the bed for us. Seemed to have different rules for people who booked through Hotels.com
4 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Only stayed for one night but the staff were very friendly and the room was very nice. King size bed was comfortable. Only two complaints, rooms not very insulated against noise. I was woken up early in the morning to slamming doors and rude people talking in the hall. The complimentary breakfast is just so-so. The eggs did not taste like any eggs I've had before but there were other choices of bagels, waffles and cold cereal. Overall if I had to return to Hazleton I would go to that hotel again.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Terry
""All of our hotels this week should be this nice"."
There was absolutely nothing lacking in our accomodations or customer service as reflected in the title of my review. Because of my selection of hotels this road trip got off on the right foot, I would like to single out Everlyn for my personal employee of the month for her cheerful attitude and efficient manner which only made this incredible breakfast even that much better. As for the rest of our stay you could only dream of things being better. Hats off to Hamptons Hazleton and its employees.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
aaronsilk
"Easy access to RT. 81"
Very comfortable, clean, professional personnel. Beautiful view of the valley on the north/south sides. Restaurant next door (TOP OF THE 80"S). Excellent food, reasonably priced, convenient. This hotel offers a great breakfast (free) with fresh fruit, waffels, pastries, hot and cold cereals. Wii-fi in room, also business area & exercise room. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
MarcoSuzi
"Beautiful Views"
Great patio overlooking beautiful views of PA hills and valley.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
Sue
"easy on-off from Route 81"
Good free breakfast, good highway access. Not near any attractions, though.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Don
gorgeous view from room and great breakfast
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"very comfortable room"
Everything about the stay was lovely. The bed was comfortable and freshly clean and the breakfast was delicious. The servers were very friendly.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Ruth
"convient location next to highway"
pleasant stop over on our way home.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
howard
"Totally satisfied"
The hotel was beautifully situated on the mountain top. The service was excellent and the room was very clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"nice hotel with beautiful views of mountains"
Hotel was satisfactory, but I booked my stay through Expedia, which I will never do again. Staff at hotel could not deal with our concerns, we had to go through Expedia, which was difficult and they did not rectify problem to our satisfaction.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Peaceful Place"
It was a peaceful place in the middle of Pennsylvania. I checked in earlier and I was happily accommodated by Manager. She suggested me all the nice restaurants for lunch. I checked out later too and it was no problem. Breakfast was classy. I love the hospitality. No wonder this hotel is rated high. I'll definitely stay here in the future. Congratulation to all the staff for doing a great job!
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2014
Syed DO
"What a view of the valley below."
I am a former resident of Hazleton, been away 30 years. Always wanted to stay at "top of the 80's" because of the view. I was not disappointed...and will be back in the right seasons.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
Jerry
Staff was very helpful. I had knee surgery prior to our trip and they gave us a wonderful handicap room. It made our stay so much easier.
2 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Anne
"Clean and comfortable"
Last minute decision to stay over after going to the Bloomsburg Fair. About a half hour away but still a good choice. Breakfast buffet had plenty to choose from. It was a little chilly when we tried to eat outside but the view was beautiful. Definitely would stay there again.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Suzanne
"A Definite Place To Stay"
The hotel was very easy to find. The staff was courteous and helpful from the moment I walked in to the time I had to continue my trip. The room was very clean and comfortable. The desk clerk provided me with a list of local restaurants and there location as well as the type of food offered. I could not have been more pleased.
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2013
"Right off the interstate"
Our stay at this hotel was wonderful. The room was spacious and clean, as was the bathroom. Staff were kind and helpful. Breakfast was excellent.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
A. Nichols
Very convenient to highway. Nice room. I'd stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Great room, great views"
Delighted with this find. Quiet, comfortable, with a good restaurant on the premises.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2013
"Bathroom could use upgrade"
Barhroom could use an upgrade
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Nora
With free night from Hotels.com, we could afford this hotel, convenient location for traveling I-81.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013
"Good hotel"
Nice hotel booked through expedia and they messed up my check in date but the hotel took care of me they gave us a room which was comfortable. The staff were nice i would definately go back.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
michael
"Good place for a decent rate"
It's a nice place right off the exit. It is a little ways from town. But over all it's a nice place to stay
1 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2013
Ev
"Nice, clean, hotel. Convenient location."
Very comfortable, clean, nice view. Convenient location just off of I81.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
Great stay but the price could have been a bit lower!
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
Cathy
"amazing breakfast view & comfy beds"
We stayed the night while our friends camped. We didn't spend much time in the room, but it was nice, clean, and the beds were very comfortable. Everything was clean, including the linens. In the morning, we took advantage of the complimentary breakfast (waffle makers and plenty of fruit!) and sat on the deck overlooking the valley to enjoy our food. We were surprised at the amazing view and relaxing morning atmosphere. I'd stay here again if I could find an excuse. :)
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
Nice room and super comfy beds!
1 night trip Jun 16, 2013
"Comfortable and convenient."
My husband and I just wanted to get away for the weekend. Our room was clean and very comfortable, with a beautiful view of the valley.
2 night romance trip May 17, 2013
"hampton"
once i found it...the hotel was great...good staff ..good rooms...good service...very helpful..very professional...and the cookies put it over the top...
3 night trip May 16, 2013
"hilton high honors"
nice place, clean and great staff
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2013
"Accomodating"
We were thoroughly impressed with everyone from the top to the bottom.We were treated as if we were famous people.A A A plus to all
1 night trip Feb 18, 2013

"Great place for an overnight stop."
This was a good location for breaking a driving trip. Our room was comfortable, the staff were very pleasant and helpful, the WiFi worked, and the breakfast was very nice with lots of choices.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Margaret
"no no no"
The room has ants on the carpet. When this was told to the reception area, they sprayed something that made everyone in the family cough and get sick. The only good thing on this is the view! But the room has no window so needed to go out to enjoy the scenery...disappointing..
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2014