All hotels in Ormond Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1608 North US 1 & I-95, I-95 & US 1 Exit 273, Ormond Beach, FL, 32174, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Good Value!"
Between the price and location, I enjoyed my stay. I'll definately stay here again!!
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
"Inconsiderate People"
There were some very noisy people staying in the room over us.We were there to relax,but that didn`t happen.At 3:00a.m. they were still going strong.The next night people were setting off fire crackers at 2:00a.m.It sounded like gun shots.If I could`ve gotten my money back,I would`ve went somewhere else.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Debbie
"One night, passing thru"
Bathroom needed cleaning Bed linens old and worn, pillows dirty No chairs
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Jody
Nice place
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Didn't have enough breakfast and not enough staff at the desk
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
"Would do again"
Verry much worth the money. Clean and neat and breakfast was included.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Jose
This was a half way point between our destination & home. The room was clean & comfortable which was exactly what my family needed after spending many hours in the car.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"''Would come back again""
It really met our expectations, we stayed 7 nights and we loved it. Room was very clean and comfortable.
7 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Fernandez
"Okay for two nights"
The wifi stopped working on the second night, and the very simple breakfast was good enough to get your day started. The room we were given was a smoking room we were not told that at any point so be specific on your reservation and with the hotel staff. All of the furnishings were clean and not broken although there were major spider webs in the far corner of the room with a standing lamp.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Mandy
"Comfy and Corteous!"
Had a great time at the Days Inn in Daytona. It was just what I needed to rest and enjoy the area. Anything I needed, I simply asked for it and the staff got it for me right away. Great place! :-)
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Sharese
"unclean"
Regret making reservation
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
wanda
"Okay...Great Location!!!!"
The pool was under construction, I had to change my room due to a fowl smell. . Other than that it was okay. ..Great Location! !!
3 night business trip May 29, 2014
Lee the Traveler
"great deal during the season"
nice price for daytona summer season. pool was under construction...but otherwise no beefs & make your own waffles for breakfast!!!
2 night trip May 30, 2014
pete
"Convenient and Easy to Stay Here"
My husband and I stayed here while visiting family in Ormond Beach. This hotel is located right off of 95 on Route 1, so it was very easy to take both US 1 and 95 to get where we needed to. The room, lobby and outside areas of the hotel were very nicely maintained and very clean. Our room had a fridge and microwave, which were a value add for us. The bathroom was above and beyond other hotels I've stayed in, in this price range. The only downside to our stay was the double beds in our room--they are true double beds and not really for two people to sleep in. Next time I stay here, i will definitely opt for the king.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Service was very bad"
I checked in, first they give me rooms without fridge and Microwave, then they give second room it was dirty , it was not cleaned . bed sheet, towel laying on the floor and rest room was dirty. they give us third room where WIFI was not working and bed sheet have hole and burned marks, if you need pictures, I have all . I am thinking for refund .
2 night trip May 24, 2014
S
"OKAY D- rating, But needs Much Improving ~~~"
The people at this hotel were really trying to go out of their way to try to accommodate us. Its too bad that we were there for 2 weeks while the pool was under construction and the room had an awful odor of dog disinfectant. We complained every day and then they let us use the pool in Daytona, La Quinta their sister hotel. It was nice but inconvenient to travel to I still am not sure who the manager is. We could have checked out and called Expedia to complain about these issues, but we were there on business and didn't have the time to deal with this. They kept telling us the room carpet was shampooed day after day. Of course this was not true. So surprised a Days Inn would be so unkept and have a dirty carpet in a Pet free, Smoke free room. Well that's our last visit there hope to get some credit from Expedia. We are relocating and have no time for this Stupidity.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Nice hotel nice staff, clean, and confort"
very convenient every time hi got to Ormond Beach is the hotel I stay since I lost my son
Other trip May 16, 2014
Jacqueline
"Wouldn't go back"
Not what we expected. Smelled like mold. Very outdated. Breakfast was OK. Staff was really nice and helpful.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"friendly staff"
Staff was very friendly. Down side is the continental breakfast only lasts from 6-9:30. I just barely missed the breakfast but the staff offered me some coffee and cereal since those were still out. They even went into the back to get me some milk for the cereal.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"Friendly staff but rooms are not maintained well"
Our room smelled of urine. It was so bad! We called the front desk, and the front desk clerk was quick to respond giving us another room. The second room was better but several lights did not work, and the hair dryer on the wall did not work I do not recommend this hotel.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"Not as promised"
I have never left a hotel rating but this hotel was unbelievable. The pool was broke and GREEN. The hotel manager acted like it was not big deal. One of our rooms leaked, two of them smelled horrendous, and we found a bone, yes a bone (I think a chicken or rib) in one of the beds. It was a terrible hotel and I would not stay there again if my life depended on it.
2 night trip May 1, 2014
Ray
"nice facility, good breakfast"
nice stay, bed was comfortable and the staff was excellent to deal with
Other trip May 3, 2014
g
It was very clean great location price was good. The cleaning service was not good. They could not understand English so we went 3 days with no room cleaning had to go get our own towels and take our own garbage out. We would stay again but me more presistant with the cleaning..
3 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2014
kelly
"its an ok place"
the hotel was nice and close to i95 yet not too far from the beach. room was clean but had serious plumbing issues. the shower had very low water pressure and it wouldn't drain properly. it took over an hour for the water to drain from the tub. the sink had a similar problem with draining.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Aaron
"great stay"
16 min from the ocean 6 min from the track.great priceing on rooms best bang for the buck ...
3 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
eric
"Not too bad"
For the price, this was a good hotel. Would stay again. I have paid more at other hotels and gotten less so overall not bad.
4 night trip Apr 9, 2014
Family traveler
Internet didn't work in our room. We bought a wireless router so we could get signal. Housekeeping wa great except the one day they forgot to replace our towels. They took the dirty ones but didn't bring clean ones until the next day. We stayed 2 weeks here.
14 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"t's ok."
Everything was just "OK", the wireless internet didn't work. Room was ok.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"place packed with noisy children running and shout"
People upstairs stomping and pounding on floor til after midnight made it imposible to sleep
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Close to everything."
Carpet needed vacuumed very badly. Had to wear sandles 24/7 because it was so dirty. Housekeeping takes forever to bring you anything. Might as well go to the lobby and get it yourself!
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"No WiFi"
There was no WiFi in my room for the first two nights, out of three nights. The staff seemed incapable to correct the problem so i had to sit in the Lobby to use my computer. While I was there on business I'd hope to spend my nights doing administrative work which was difficult in the Lobby.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Clean & cheap - all I asked for"
Some girlfriends and I traveled to Ormond Beach for the Tomoka Half-Marathon at The Casements and just needed a cheap, clean hotel where we could sleep through the night, get up early to go to the race, and return to shower afterward. This hotel fit the bill. It was near I-95 and about 15 minutes from the race start/finish, and smelled like cleaning supplies. It was quiet, so we had no trouble sleeping, and nobody cared if we were a few minutes late on checkout.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2014
Kimberly
"Easy access to Tr95"
Good value
2 night business trip Mar 20, 2014
Bernie
"Well run, clean and quiet"
For an economy priced motel, Days' Inn Ormond Beach is exceptional. I have stayed at others that were much noisier, not as clean, and staff were less anxious to please. Convenient location right at US 1 $ I 95.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
"close to bike week events"
Overall, hotel accommodations were nice. Continental breakfast was very good. There was a hair dryer, coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave in the room but no iron/ironing board. Not sure if maids understood English but towels and toilet paper were provided when needed. The price was right and I would definitely stay there again.
6 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"Hotel was fine"
Stayed a night during bike week. It was a perfect location to destination Daytona. Would stay again.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Only nice thing was had A exelent location. Was a lot of noise in& around motel parking lot every night. Beds were wore out. I have been in Truck-Stop motels that had better beds thsn this place has. Truck-Stop notels are evrn quiter than this place was.
7 night family trip Mar 8, 2014
"The cover scent is unbearable"
As soon as you open the door to your room you will be overcome by the smell of what ever they use to cover any other smells. It was unbearable and couldn't sleep the first night there. The next morning we had no coffee for the coffee maker and of course they were out at the breakfast area also. It was close to destination Daytona but that was the only thing good about it. Would not stay again
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Bike Week place to stay"
This hotel is located in a great spot for bike week.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Patrick
"Very easy on/off from interstate."
The Day Inn was a quiet and friendly hotel. The person at the front desk was very friendly. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Feb 26, 2014
Patti
"Good for a short stay."
Room was clean. Close to what we wanted to get to in Daytona and Ormond.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2014
greg
"Clean, quiet room."
The TV was a bit staticky for a network channel. Clean updated room. Knit picking, but only concern was condition of breakfast area- trash was overflowing, and since it was in the lobby area in full view of the front desk, it seemed to be ignored.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
Rae
"beware- you get what you pay for."
I thought the price was great- but then we arrived and now I understand why I paid so little for the room. The room was damp and moldy- I actually ended up with a fungus on my feet that I had to go to the Dr to get a prescribed cream for- the "free" breakfast was stale muffins and the coffee was clear-- meaning you could see through it. The room had this horrible "disinfectant" smell that was covering up a sewer smell. The location was good considering it is right off the interstate, but in hindsight I would have gone a different route when booking- would not recommend to anyone!
5 night romance trip Feb 1, 2014
Jennifer B.
"Sleep"
Good enough to sleep n shower bathroom was decent no cracks n dark mold clean even smelt decent tv had no color
Other trip Jan 30, 2014
"BYOT=bring your own towels"
No luxury. Affordable with breakfast. Towels and carpet were very dirty. The tv had HBO channels but not extended cable. No Disney channel for the kids but HBO family. Staff was friendly. Area very quite.
2 night family trip Jan 18, 2014
Erica
"$35 per night. What do you expect!"
Dated. Needs upgrade.
2 night trip Jan 10, 2014
RV
"Cheap, place to stay"
You get what you pay for.. First room we were given the shower was not working.. We were given another room. Beds were hard. 2 nights were cheaper than 1 anywhere else though.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
josh
"Terrible!"
Property was dirty with trash, room was old and musty, vanity lights burned out all but one, phone didn't work over half the buttons were missing. Did not feel safe at all very sketchy.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Never again
"Not for senior citizens"
Upon check in I asked if we could have a room on the first level as there was no elevator. I was told that since I booked the room on line that they were unable to change the room. The hotel did not even fill up overnight. Upon entering the room, it felt dirty and was over perfumed to hide the smelly carpets and bed coverings.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
"Average"
Days Inn is a safe quiet motel. My complaints are the plastic sheets, old television and the tub did not have a stopper.
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013