All hotels in Ormond Beach, Florida, United States of America
1608 North US 1 & I-95, I-95 & US 1 Exit 273, Ormond Beach, FL, 32174, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Okay stay"
For the price, it was a good deal. No hot water in the shower, though. barely lukewarm. Otherwise, good stay.
2 night trip Feb 13, 2015
charles
My son and I stayed here for a full week so we could go riding on all the local tracks.Clean rooms and nice staff. Breakfast was very good every morning as well.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Okay, close to 95"
I actually thought this hotel was nearer to the beach. The staff was friendly. I would suggest cleaning the carpet.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"You get what you pay for!!"
Not complaining because the rooms were very cheap and I didn't expect much. Having said that, you asked for my opinion so I will share it. The room has no air circulation at all which makes it very stuffy and does not make for a good nights sleep. We were both sick by the time we left, and are still sick. The room had a very musty smell. First thing we did was buy febreeze and air freshner. All the rest was just mediocre at best.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"Cost me $80 plus tax. Only should be a $50 hotel."
It was fine but not worth $80 a night. Should be no more than $50 a night tops.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"OK stay"
Positive-- Rooms seemed clean Negative--Older motel in need of updating.
3 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"AWFUL"
If all you need to do is sleep and do not open your eyes this is a great place to stay. Walls stain, carpet way old..The TV's I am not sure they would even sell them at Goodwill.. Days INN should be ashamed.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Close to Daytona"
Nice staff. Clean rooms. Overall a great value.
3 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"Rolex ,24 lodging"
Good budget price hotel. Close to restaurants, gas stations, I95 and away from Daytona Beach traffic. Room was clean. Bed comfortable. I wish they had brewed decaf coffee at breakfast. All in all a good spot to lodge for the Rolex 24.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
david
"Torn Sheets"
The title tells it all. When I was ready to crawl into bed my foot hit a tear. When I pulled the top sheet back the bottom one had numerous holes covering more than the size of a basketball. Also when I checked in the room had a misty, mildewed odor. When I shut the AC off the odor went away.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Alan
"very nice days inn"
It was a very good stay and had excellent room and room service was superior each day. I would come back to stay there again.
8 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Kenneth D
"This is on for layover"
Hotel was ok for short term layover. Nothing to write home about but fair the price I paid.
4 night trip Jan 13, 2015
"Clean and very good customer service"
It was clean.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Myron
"Kind of run down."
The property was old and run down. The room smelled of some cleaning agent that's designed to mask odors. That said, the price was good. The lady at the front desk was very nice and helpful. It was near the freeway but not too noisy. All in all, it was ok, but we would probably look for something a little more updated next time.
2 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
"Time away"
I enjoyed my stay overall
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Valerie
"Good night's stay"
We needed a one night stay close to I 95 and this fit the bill! It was clean, easily accessible and fulfilled our needs. We would definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"It was fantastic"
It was great room clean, beautiful, staff was excellent, peaceful, and private, I would definitely come back again, n I will here soon, thanks
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
chow
Very, very quiet! Very clean. Air conditioner worked great. Fantastic office staff. I will stay again.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Dee
Everything was good. Clean, had fridge, microwave, hair dryer, coffee pot, and a very nice TV! Staff was great and it even comes with free breakfast!
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Robin
"Close to food and shopping, 20 minutes from beach"
Bed left my back in knots, but the room was clean and no bed bugs. Close to food and shopping, Harley Davidsin and 20 minutes to the beach. Love it's so close to Houligans, very good restaurant.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
ashley
"You Lost A Customer"
Have stayed here before, but this stay was very disappointing... I called up to the front desk because I was having trouble connecting to their WiFi. I was told they would send someone to assist me. Shortly afterwards, a young lady came to my room, with her iPhone in here hand. She told me that because she had a good signal on her phone, there was nothing she could do to help me! Not the kind of customer service one would expect. I realize that there could be numerous reasons why I was not able to connect to their WiFi (although having stayed here in the past, I've not had this problem!) Now my problem shifted from not being able to go on-line, to this total lack of customer service. There are too many hotels and motels in the area that offer competitive rates. As a matter of fact, one week later I was again in the Ormond/Daytona area on business (as I frequently am), and I booked a different hotel!! I will not be using this Days Inn again.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
THOMAS J
"Reasonable price as compared to Palm Coast Hotels"
Reasonable price but the hotel is outdated and in need of being remodeled. Not sure I would want my family to stay there?
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Ed
"Family Wedding Weekend"
Hotel location good, clean room, good service, price reasonable.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Vivian
"Came Back"
I've stayed here before, and will stay here again. Its location is convenient to the Daytona area, without the higher prices of being at the beach.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
THOMAS J
"Nice rooms"
Clean room, good service.
3 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
"Satisfied"
Great, Will stay here again!!!
3 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
"...average stay"
...Small beds, very pricey for bike week, expected queens. Average condition, minimal interaction will staff.
3 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2014
Casey
"Room reservation canceled"
Reserved a none smoking room which they gave away before I got to the hotel so the only room they had was the one that smelled like an ashtray. The worst hotel stay I ever had.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Good stay"
Comfortable, clean and reasonably priced through Hotel.com. I was surprised how the I95 traffic noise did not come into the room.
2 night romance trip Sep 30, 2014
It was ok,receptionist was very friendly.good deal for the money
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2014
Maria
"Ormond Beach Days Inn"
The hotel was nice and clean. There was no problems. We got a good deal on the price through Expedia. It was close to nice restaurants, but far from the actual beach. The staff was very accommodating as late in the evening we needed some oj for my mom due to a health condition. The desk clerk was very accommodating and offered us juice from their machine to help without us having to locate a grocery so late in the evening. It was very much appreciated. My only complaint is that the room had a deodorizer that when we first walked in was pleasant, but then was very over powering. It continued that way all through the evening until the next morning. It made for a very unpleasant sleepless night since the smell was so strong.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
B
"clean room"
pleasant experience and friendly staff/easy access to main roads and restaurants
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
pepper
"US 1"
I've paid twice as much for half the quality at other hotels. Rooms were clean and service was great. Pool was very nice as well. Only rated a 3 because it is a low budget hotel so you can't expect 5 star quality. Stayed there 3 nights and will definitely stay again
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
have stayed here many times.... always satisfied... great place when traveling with a pet also... plenty of room to take her for a walk
2 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Dana
"good stay as usual"
Been here many times. Clean and a good value for the money. Always a courteous staff.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2014
rick
"Good Value!"
Between the price and location, I enjoyed my stay. I'll definately stay here again!!
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
"Inconsiderate People"
There were some very noisy people staying in the room over us.We were there to relax,but that didn`t happen.At 3:00a.m. they were still going strong.The next night people were setting off fire crackers at 2:00a.m.It sounded like gun shots.If I could`ve gotten my money back,I would`ve went somewhere else.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Debbie
"One night, passing thru"
Bathroom needed cleaning Bed linens old and worn, pillows dirty No chairs
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Jody
Nice place
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Didn't have enough breakfast and not enough staff at the desk
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
"Would do again"
Verry much worth the money. Clean and neat and breakfast was included.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Jose
This was a half way point between our destination & home. The room was clean & comfortable which was exactly what my family needed after spending many hours in the car.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"''Would come back again""
It really met our expectations, we stayed 7 nights and we loved it. Room was very clean and comfortable.
7 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Fernandez
"Okay for two nights"
The wifi stopped working on the second night, and the very simple breakfast was good enough to get your day started. The room we were given was a smoking room we were not told that at any point so be specific on your reservation and with the hotel staff. All of the furnishings were clean and not broken although there were major spider webs in the far corner of the room with a standing lamp.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Mandy
"Comfy and Corteous!"
Had a great time at the Days Inn in Daytona. It was just what I needed to rest and enjoy the area. Anything I needed, I simply asked for it and the staff got it for me right away. Great place! :-)
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Sharese
"unclean"
Regret making reservation
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
wanda
"Okay...Great Location!!!!"
The pool was under construction, I had to change my room due to a fowl smell. . Other than that it was okay. ..Great Location! !!
3 night business trip May 29, 2014
Lee the Traveler
"great deal during the season"
nice price for daytona summer season. pool was under construction...but otherwise no beefs & make your own waffles for breakfast!!!
2 night trip May 30, 2014
pete
"Convenient and Easy to Stay Here"
My husband and I stayed here while visiting family in Ormond Beach. This hotel is located right off of 95 on Route 1, so it was very easy to take both US 1 and 95 to get where we needed to. The room, lobby and outside areas of the hotel were very nicely maintained and very clean. Our room had a fridge and microwave, which were a value add for us. The bathroom was above and beyond other hotels I've stayed in, in this price range. The only downside to our stay was the double beds in our room--they are true double beds and not really for two people to sleep in. Next time I stay here, i will definitely opt for the king.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Total Dump!"
Ice machine was broken/ mold in the bathroom/ door broken could barely get in room/ smelled bad/ breakfast was uneatable...
Other trip May 30, 2014