All hotels in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
1015 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC, V6Z1Y5, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"New restaurant opening inconvenience"
They opened the new restaurant on our second night We were not happy there was no room service and we were told we had to come down to order then it would be brought to our room We ended up staying in restaurant obviously that was their plan to have a full opening night ! Ambiance was nice but food was disappointing!
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
Nice spacious room, clean, friendly staff and great location
Kristin
"Nice hotel in a beautiful city."
Three day pre-weekend stay. Upgraded to a suite with kitchen and living room on the twenty eighth floor. Four elevators. Very little wating time for the elevator. Coffee shop and dining room were excellent for our needs. Centrally located. Near a hospital so sirens during the night. Great views city lights at night. Comfortable king size bed.
2 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Awesome view!"
We had a fantastic stay! We had an awesome view. The location is central location to every place to visit....Grandville island, Stanley Park, Aquarium, Capilano Bridge, Grouse mountain and Science world . The restaurants are walking distance and the cupcake bakery is closeby.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Rose
"Perfect!!"
This hotel thoroughly impressed me for the price I paid. I couldn't have picked a better location! It was perfect! As a runner, I was able to easily run to the sea wall, which was beautiful. You're right in the middle of downtown, so access to food and entertainment was super easy! Super clean, the staff was great, I have nothing but great things to say about this hotel!
5 night trip Mar 21, 2015
Kathryn
"WiFi should never be this slow :("
Large, clean rooms. Great location. Only complaint is the poor inroom WiFi & terrible TV reception/picture. Usually this is not a big deal but following a medical procedure I was on bedrest for 3 days so this was very inconvenient. $16.99 was steep for inroom movies - but there are daily deals at $6.99.
3 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Natalie
"Will stay again."
nice layout of the room. Kitchen fully functional and exceptionally comfortable beds! Stunning view. I will be back next time I am in Vancouver. Pool and fitness both used and very well maintained.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
M
"Fantastic"
Awesome!
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Great service - Friendly too!"
Great service from the front desk. Friendly, helpful and efficient.
4 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"nice hotel in great location"
I enjoyed my stay and the service and staff were friendly and helpful. Great location and 2 small negatives. Only one phone in the suite that did not reach into bedroom. Second, tv reception was poor and none of the major US networks (ABC, CBS or NBC) were available. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to be in downtown Vancouver close to restaurants, transportation and shopping.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Great hotel for the price"
Hotel had a few rough patches but overall was a great hotel for almost half of what you would pay for a room in this part of Vancouver. Would stay again.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Perry
"The only thing lacking wasn't a necessity anyway."
The staff was courteous and helpful. The room was super-comfortable and well kept. It was a little weird to realize there wasn't a closet or rod to hang our coats, but we weren't carting around business clothes that needed hung-up so we worked around it. Judging from the interactions I had with the staff, I'm confident they'd have accommodated that need for me if I'd requested it.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
"A Studio room on Burrard Ave."
Got here early, and they said I could check in two hours earlier. On premises are very convenient coffee shop and restaurant, a spa, and they also have gym and steam room facilities in the basement level. There's also a comedy show downstairs. The room itself was pretty big for a studio, with a leather couch and work table, as well as a fully-functional kitchen, which was a plus. The hotel is about one or two minutes off the main streets, which is good, because there are less people crowding the streets, good and bad. There is a rainbow-friendly road nearby, Davie Street. As right up the road, you can find a grocery store. If you're adventurous, right down the road, you can also find a ferry to Granville Island, which is pretty nice.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Vincent
"Stunning view and great service!"
An absolutely stunning view of the city from the 30th floor; I was touched, having been here before, they upgraded me and one could have sat in the room forever looking at the view of the city and the Harbor! Really appreciate the service. The garage is a tight space, not very attractive place, but functions. Easy walking everywhere.
2 night trip Feb 27, 2015
"Nice downtown hotel close to restaurants, museum"
We chose this hotel because it's location is great for walking everywhere - from good restaurants to the sea wall to Stanley Park and also to where our daughter lives.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Home Away From Home"
I brought my 14 yr old and 4 yr old twins to spend a weekend in Vancouver. We were in awe of the view of Vancouver day and night from our window. The room was yes old as others have said but extremely clean and comfortable. I felt the old feel just added to the history of the hotel and loved it. The service was that or better than a 5 star hotel. They have a beautiful pool and amazing gym and unfortunately due to time we didn't utilize it. We loved everything about this hotel and will stay again soon. The cons that I found were if you rent a movie its 16 bucks per movie and parking is over 20 bucks per night. Other than that this is going to be our new home away from home.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Very good"
Good
4 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Hue
"Good for a comfortable short stay"
Well located in downtown Vancouver, we found the Century Plaza Hotel and Spa to be a pleasant respite between wedding activities. The staff was always available, friendly and helpful. Our room was spotless. We did not use the spa or restaurants since we were busy with family. The bedding was very nice, as were the towels and toiletries. The suite's appointments were, in general, fine. Our only complaint was that we found the lighting to be too low. A single dim lamp was not enough light for each room. Also, the bathroom was a little shopworn and the shower temperature fluctuated quite a bit. But that said, the hotel was well- managed, quiet, and we had a very pleasant stay. We recommend this hotel for a short comfortable stay.
2 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Leslie
"Deal of the Century (Plaza)!"
Quite simply the best hotel deal we have had in our 40-year marriage. Excellent service, spacious suite, well-located, great view, within a 4- minute walk to a couple of great pubs, (The Winking Judge and The Fountainhead), right on top of the Davie Village district, and next to a hospital for us older folks. Though there was some street noise from occasional sirens, mostly because we had the windows and sliding door open to enjoy the fantastic unseasonal weather, we never heard a sound from other guests. Would we go back? In a heartbeat!
3 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
"Good choice for families; minor gotchas"
This hotel worked out well for our weekend visit to Vancouver with 2 young kids, parents, and grandparents. The hotel is comfortable, but nothing really special - but we were going to see the city, not the inside of the hotel room, and the price was very good. Location is central, though some walking and/or bus riding is required to get to the main attractions. The kitchenettes were handy for breakfast and snack time. Front desk and concierge service was attentive, friendly, and helpful. Some notes: - When making our reservation with hotels.com, we selected a suite with two double beds, but on check-in received a room with a king bed. When I called the front desk, they said that hotels.com room type selection is a request, which will not necessarily be filled. There was nothing to indicate that we wouldn't get our "requested" room until we got there, though. Recommend checking directly with the hotel to confirm you'll get the room type you reserved if this is important to you. The hotel accommodated us with a rollaway bed at no charge. - We reserved one of our rooms for 2 adults and 2 children. Apparently this information was not transferred to the hotel from hotels.com, because they didn't have a record of this at check-in . Again, the hotel was happy to accommodate us by sending up extra towels. - The hotel has a pool, which we didn't see advertised on their website or on hotels.com. Overall, a pleasant, no-fuss stay.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Amazing Location"
I picked this hotel for it's decent price, facilities and mostly location. I was a bit surprised at how dated the rooms were but they're massively big, have full kitchens and everything was beyond functional. I had been to the spa when about 6 years ago when I went to UBC and I have to say it wasn't as great as it used to be. The steam room and pool did not look like they'd been cleaned in a while. The girl that did my pedicure was great so I'd go back again for that but I also like to take advantage of the other facilities spas offer so I'd probably pick a different spa for that next time. But if I just wanted to get a quick mani or pedi id go back for that!
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Ally
"Needs attention"
Good location. Sadly in need of spruce up and/or repair. Especially elevators, entrance hallways and carpeting throughout.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Overall good price and location"
We just stayed just one night so didn't really need the kitchenette. Their restauarant was closed for renovation but location is close to many good places to eat. Parking is an extra $17. Next to a hospital but didn't hear any noise- had a good night's sleep.
1 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2015
"impressive"
Comfortable room. Feel like home. Equipped with everything you need especially the view and a full kitchen. The price for what you get is very worthy. Just a little bit expensive for parking.
10 night romance trip Jan 27, 2015
Jonathan
"Wonderful place to stay for a getaway!!"
We stayed Thursday-Saturday and had a great time.
2 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Jeanne
"Weekend with family in Vancouver."
Hotel staff was very pleasant and helpful.
3 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
"Good Downtown Location"
This hotel is OK but it could use a new coat of paint and new wallcoverings. It is located in the downtown area of Vancouver and is convenient to shopping and restaurants.
4 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
"One of the best hotels in downtown Vancouver"
Great location, definitely will book again.
3 night trip Jan 16, 2015
Christopher
"Overall disappointing"
The lobby is very nice but the rooms are very dated. The beds are very uncomfortable as it feels like you are on springs. It is easy to walk to places from the hotel. I would not stay here again as we were all disapointed
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
greg
"Lobby is very nice..."
When I entered my room all the windows were open and it was very chilly. ( November 25). I closed all the windows and turned up the thermostat. A short time later as things warmed up, I understood why the windows were open.. It became very stuffy and musty smelling in the room. Not pleasant. I was in a corner room with a " living room". Alright it was a large room , The furnishings consisted of a old small couch, coffe table and a TV attached to the wall. That was it...it almost echoed in the room. Nothing else on the walls. My second night I ended up staying with a friend but due to the fact I booked through Expedia, I was unable to get a refund. The hotel location is great, but the place needs a major renovation
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Even better than expected"
The rooms were much bigger and nicer than expected. Plenty of large windows and great view from the balcony, which you can go out on. The bedroom is large, but the dresser, which is against the wall across from the foot of the bed, does make the path to the other side of the bed quite narrow.
"Fantastic, spacious"
Unbelievably spacious rooms for the price, with great views. Could use some updating, but all the basic amenities were there (plus some). Really couldn't believe the value of this hotel....
3 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"Nice hotel near downtown area"
We were appreciative that a city tour was recommended. Kitchen area was a good convenience. The temperature of the room was too warm even after we asked for help regulating it. We did not use the spa facilities.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"The perfect spot to sensibly explore Vancouver"
A great hotel for exploring downtown Vancouver, that was a tremendous value for the money. Walkable to all points in downtown Vancouver, with comfortable/well maintained rooms, a friendly staff, and great views.
4 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
"Old rooms, needs renovation"
hotel rooms are old and tired.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"One of the best options for downtown Vancouver!"
I enjoyed the friendly and remarkably helpful personnel, the spacious and clean room and kitchenette, the closeness of the hotel to the downtown where my business meetings were held, the great price of the room, and the fact that the hotel offers free printing and laundry. I earned $10 in gift cards for not having my room cleaned every day. I used the gift card at the hotel café. My colleagues stayed at hotels that were just 2-3 blocks from "Century Plaza Hotel & Spa" and paid by far greater hotel prices which didn't include the bonuses (kitchenette, free printing, laundry) that this hotel offers.
Anca Luca
Very pleasant hotel with good views. Staff was very helpful. Great value.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
It is a good hotel; it is nice and comfortable. But, as I said, the internet connection is so poor that checking emails can be very difficult.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"So So..."
This hotel is OK for one or two nights. (The front desk staff and bell hops were very professional). However, for extended stays I cannot honestly recommend it. I was there for 20 nights and the room I had was functional, but hardly any closet space and what closet there was had to be shared with a blasted ironing board, fan and other item cutting the space in half. The WiFi leaves something to be desired as well. Maid service could have been better. On one day I actually had a maid banging on the door wanting to know when she could clean the room! They did a fair or poor job of making up the bed. I did not expect clean sheets every night, but I did expect them to make the bed up! I had to complain to the management about that. I feel the room was overpriced and should have been about 15% less than what was charged. The Beyond Restaurant is way overpriced!!! I had two meals there. The so-called Christmas Buffet was average and cost $35.00 plus tax. The other meal I had was less because I had a voucher from the hotel giving me a $20.00 discount and this is the only reason I went back to the restaurant. The Residence Inn at 1234 Hornby is much better. The location of the hotel was convenient as I was able to walk to many locations and there is plenty of public transportation. All said, I do not think I will be staying at this hotel again.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Ross
Found a wonderful deal on this hotel which is right downtown within walking distance of many great shops, restaurants and sights. The room was HUGE and had a kitchenette area, stayed on the 24th floor and had beautiful views of the city and mountains. Highly recommend.
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Chelsea
"Nice hotel, good location, very spacious rooms"
Really cannot complain about anything about this room. It was just what we needed with a separate bedroom, kitchenette, nice view of the city and the right price. It is a bit dated, but considering the price, this was expected and it was still very clean and comfortable. Would definitely stay here again and recommend. The sirens didn't bother us at all, but we were on the 28th floor. Recommendation: the French doors into the bedroom need shades, badly!! We had our son with us and wanted to stay up after putting him to bed, but could not turn on any lights or the TV, as we did not want to risk waking him. So this was a bit disappointing. Other than that it was a great place to stay, and really appreciate the reasonable prices.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great deal"
great deal, great location. The room was spacious and clean. Kitchenette was very useful.
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Vancouver Central Downtown"
Very nice location central to downtown shopping.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"2 day stay"
Enjoyed the stay, nice quiet location away from the center of the city.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Old infrastructure failing"
We stayed at this hotel severa years ago when it was beginning a much-needed upgrading. Now, the lobby and the main floor have definitely been upgraded. The rooms are perfectly fine, but, unfortunately, some of the infrastruction is failing. Our one-bedroom suite - room 1002 - on the 10th floor has baseboard heaters that didn't work. It was 23 degree farenheit outside and the windows were giant refrigerator panels. If you closed the curtains to block the freezing windows, then you just lost your very nice city views. Plus, the main curtain went all the way to the floor, covering the base-board heater and trapping any tiny amount of rising heat behind the curtain and up agains the freezing window. The heating system apparently is steam based. It never really came on, despite the hotel sending a worker to see if he could fix it. The solution was to give us a small electric fan room heater for the entire suite. It helped, but I believe the hotel must know about these deficiencies and has not solved them
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Great hotel. Beautiful view from the 29th floor water and city
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Very good"
everything was so good. Room is Clean nice view from 28th floor. Restaurant is good. Food is delicious. Friendly staff :)
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Akylbek
Excellent location just close to down town. Nice staff and reasonable hotel.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Ohh Canada"
Trip for friends birthday
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
"very good hotel with cleanliness and good service"
Nothing negative to say about our stay ... Very good food and drinks at the lounge downstairs , very clean room , everything we needed. Excellent location and great prices , I will stay here again , I'm am a local but live in new west and like to get a room from time to time when I party downtown. This hotel was perfect ! Thank you for a wonderful stay !
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014