All hotels in Riverside, California, United States of America
3649 Mission Inn Ave, Riverside, CA, 92501, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2 days poolside, great R&R. Staff friendly, attentive and helpful. Highly recommend for anyone doing business in Riverside area.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2015
Rosemary
Would like the bed and pillows to be better.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Dora
The staff was extremely gracious in every detail.
6 night business trip Aug 8, 2015
"Class!"
Great hotel in the midst of riverside's up and coming downtown/nightlife scene
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2015
"Overall welcoming and comfortable"
I booked this hotel for a week long business trip. Overall this was a good choice, with a few quibbles. Biggest drawbacks were the $9.95 daily charge for in-room internet access and the weekend noise from entertainers in the plaza below my room. The room itself was large and comfortable. Service staff were very helpful and accommodating, and the surroundings were friendly and welcoming. I did take advantage of the onsite spa and it was excellent. I would stay here again.
7 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
Jill
Everything great except housekeeping didn't service it till 8 o'clock at night
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
great for a get away
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Cynthia
"Nice couple getaway!"
We enjoyed the hotel. We enjoyed walking around the hotel and admiring the architecture, interior design, and artwork, as well as the aviator wall and wedding chapel courtyard. We very much enjoyed the tour done by the museum. We got to see additional areas of the hotel. The area around the hotel is not as nice as the hotel itself, but we had no need to go far. We also had a double dip into Casey's ice cream injected cupcakes! Yum! And, we never even got to the pool.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"historic hotel"
historic hotel. Cleaning service was sub par, asked twice to have dead bugs cleaned from balcony but it wasn't done.
7 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
"DON'T Eat the Seafood at Duane's "Fine" Seafood!!!"
Hotel FAB! Duane's was terrible. Our server said the seafood was fresh and the crab in the crab cake was lump. So I ordered the crab cake - HUGE mistake! It was so over cooked & handled that there was no way to say for sure if it was fresh; same was true for the "fresh" scallop on top of the cake. The crab was NOT lump, rather it was so finely shredded that it completely stuck in my teeth. To top it off, the not really warm crab cake was sitting in a puddle of overly sweet sauce. The chopped salad was overdressed & soggy & had waaay too much bacon. Also, the lobster in the lobster mac'n cheese & lobster mashed potatoes was just as rubbery, tasteless & overcooked as the crab & scallop. Thankfully, the Regan Martini & my dinner companions were lovely. Will eat ANYWHERE but Duane's "Fine" Steaks & Seafood next time I'm in town. By contrast, the lunch buffet at the Mission Inn Restaurant was quite nice.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Trudy
"Good Hotel"
We had a very nice stay at the Mission Inn. The staff was friendly and accommodating and the rooms were clean. My children loved the pool and the macaws that greeted us each day. We loved the history and museum that defined the hotel giving it a special charm. One one of the negatives was that the pool never had enough lounge chairs and we ended up putting the towels on the ground by the pool. People came early morning just to claim chairs and didn't return for hours but the staff could not (did not) do anything about it.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"I'd go back"
The hotel is beautiful and our view was amazing; however, we specified it was for a family of 6 and were given a room with only 2 full size beds and no sofa sleeper, so this was very uncomfortable. My husband did bring it to the front desks attention attention and they said that was their biggest room. Be aware that parking is valet at 20.00 per day.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Angelina
"Amazing hotel"
It was great! My son loved the pool & spa
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Jordan
"Anniversary Tradition!"
As always, a lovely stay at the Mission Inn. Between the room, the staff and the history, it's a delightful experience.
2 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Christopher
"Colorado Crew"
Your staff was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. I would stay there again if I had a trip in that area. The only disappoint we had was that the first 3 nights we were in a double queen room that we really liked. Our plans got changed and wanted to stay an extra night and had to move to the 3rd floor in a glennwood room that was about $40 more a night that was not as nice and did not have to room that we had the first 3 nights. I would not book that floor in the future.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Fantastic....view, room and amenities
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Carlos
"Great "staycation" destination"
We had a great stay for our 10 year anniversary. Our only complaint was that seating by the pool wasn't sufficient for the amount of guests there. There were at least a dozen people sitting on the stairs or by the planters. Other than that, it was an amazing time!
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Laurel
Professional, helpful staff; beautiful hotel
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"Best hotel in California !"
Best hotel I've stayed in California !! Everything was so close and your Steak restaurant was delish!!
2 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
Emmanuel
Loved the Inn. Liked the area, nice and clean. Inn does need to supply water in rooms , so you do not need to go to the desk and ask. Did not like being charged to use internet. We sell flooring so we looked closely at the flooring repairs needed in corridors before someone trips. Stairway needs to be vacuumed at least once or two times a day. Always seemed dirty. Just FYI We did not complain.
10 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
"one of nicest hotels in country"
great setting, ambiance and lots of history. I travel 3 weeks out of the month and this is one of the best hotels in the country. 4 restaurants and a cupcake shop in the hotel!
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
Randy
"Loud and bright"
Room 212 curtain needs attention, the morning light that came thru as the sun was rising was intense. Noise off the street at 0100 to 0230 in the morning was terrible.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"The Winchester Mystery House of Hotels"
The hotel is an eclectic blend of Winchester Mystery House and a four star hotel. The hotel is very well maintained, while some details are overlooked--the room above me had tile or wood floors, not carpet like the rest, so from 1 to 2 a.m. I was treated to what sounded like pianos being dragged across flooring. Also, the showerhead had no hook to hang it from, so I showered while holding the shower head the whole time, which is a hard feat with long hair. Otherwise, the room was immaculate as were the halls, etc. The labyrinth of hallways always end in a surprise, and I highly recommend a fourth floor room if you can book one.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2015
"UCR 1st trip"
My stay was pretty awesome. friendly and professional service and fast. Other than the noise caused by a group of people talking loudly until midnight on the patio outside where I had my room, I had no regrets. I would stay there again and recommend to my friends.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Gina
"A piece of europe in the USA"
We were in Riverside to pick up our rescue dog from his foster home. The Mission Inn was a lovely surprise in its quiet eloquence and service. Very European in its ambiance of décor. The rooms were clean, the staff helpful and the whole stay was one of the most restful I have had away from home.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2015
"Relaxing"
A lovely historical inn. The pool area is is nicely maintained. Closets are small and the only bureau had only 3 small drawers for clothing. They charge for wifi and if you want a fridge it costs $20 a day. At first we were given a room with a limited view due to a wall. We requested a change and were accommodated. I'd stay there again.
3 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
"LOVED IT!"
LOVED IT!! Amazing people who provided the best service. The room was clean and provided all the comforts of home. We loved the view of the pool and all of the beautiful flowers around the railing. We took the museum tour and learned so much from our tour guide. He had so much history to give us. We spent the next day going back to visit and take pictures of places we learned about during the tour. He was very patient seeing as my mom walks with a cane. The Mexican food we had was amazing with great service. We even had time to relax by the pool with the noon checkout -- what a great benefit of staying here. Just a beautiful place for a stay.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Old world charm in downtown Riverside."
Beautiful hotel, very friendly service; comfortable, very clean room, nice bathrobes, good amenities. Great Margaritas too!
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Elisa
"Nice stay in an historic hotel"
Great neighborhood and great location. The hotel is comfortable and clean, although it definitely is showing its age. Decent quality for the price, especially if you need to stay in Downtown Riverside.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
"A Must Stay Place in Riverside"
Exquisite hotel, lovely rooms and grounds. Definitely the place to stay in Riverside. It is a destination for weddings so if you don't enjoy the excitement of weddings, I would suggest staying during the week. The spa is first class and the restaurants serve up fine meals. Hotel maid service need little reminders to do things, other than that, my stay at the Mission Inn was wonderful.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Carina
"Nearly Fabulous..."
Very busy hotel, beautiful, not sure its of its authenticity, great service (bellman, valet, etc)
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
amy
"Riversides Best Hotel - Mission Inn"
Always have a wonderful stay at the Mission Inn. Grew up in OC and Riverside and this is the BEST place to stay all around.
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
"Enjoy the unique architecture!!"
Was lucky enough to stay here on a business trip.it's not your typical business friendly hotel but it's a lot of fun. The restaurants are very handy, kind of expensive, but they are very delicious. The pool and hot tub were wonderful. There are good restaurants and bars nearby if that is your mood. But the highlight has to be architecture of the hotel. It's like a maze of fun rooms, and you don't know what you'll find around the next corner.
5 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
"Out of Country Experience"
This is a truly novel place. We felt like we were in Mexico the entire time. The pool area is splendid and the staff was accommodating to our every need. The hotel is really cool. You can see it's old but they do a great job keeping it clean and fresh while sustaining its vintage feel. The neighborhood isn't great, but there are plenty of nice venues in walkable distance morning, afternoon, and night. I look forward to staying there again.
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Ryan
"Great hotel, but service was lacking upon check-in"
The hotel is amazing, as always. No longer referred to as "The Missing Inn," as it was when we were growing up. My only issue was that we weren't allowed to check in to the room until 5 PM, an hour after their check-in time. We had actually requested an early check in, as we arrived into town in the early afternoon. We booked two rooms, and it seemed like we were among the last guests they checked in. I couldn't help but feel it was because we booked thru Hotels.com instead of directly thru the hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Edward
"Have to visit at least once."
Staying at The Riverside Mission Inn has always been on my bucket list of things to see. I stayed there while attending my 40th Class reunion. The room was beautifully furnished, there is some misleading information on the web site concerning free wi-fi. The wi-fi is only free in the lobby and is an additional daily charge in the room. My room was on the 1st floor facing the street so I could hear the loud music from the night clubs. The first night was awful since a group of people in the next room checked in at 2 am were extremely noisy till 6am. I notified the management on Saturday and on Sunday, they apologized and said they would make a note of it. The second night was wonderfully quiet. If I was to stay again I would request a room on the 3rd or 4th floor
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
Sandie
"Best Hotel Ever!!"
I enjoyed my stay at the Mission Inn Hotel. I had to wait a little for my room to be ready, but that was my fault since I arrived two hours early for my check in. I took a tour around hotel and learn the history behind it. It was fun and very educational. The room was clean and nice, and I had a really nice view. The staff was helpful and very polite. I'm planning on stay again soon.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Andrea
"Mission Inn is delightful!"
Absolutely stellar and fabulous. Exploring the historic Mission Inn was delightful. My wife and I throughly enjoyed our relaxing days there. I made use of the exercise room and we also swam in the pool. I spent a nice morning getting work done on my laptop sitting outside with a view of the pool area. The only minor issue was that the Hotels.com website indicated they would offer breakfast for an additional fee of $10 each. This was not true, breakfast cost $42. for the two of us.
2 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
"Fantastic stay at the Mission Inn Hotel & Spa!"
The hotel is full of history and our family had a great time just exploring all the different floors and grounds of the hotel. Full of art and interesting architecture. The service was great and the room was very clean and comfortable. Our kids loved the spa robes and enjoyed the pool. We enjoyed dinner at Las Campanas and cupcakes at Casey's Cupcakes. They gym facility is beautiful. We will return and spend more time and try the spa.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
I would go back there again in a heartbeat!
4 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Anne
"Worth the trip!"
The Mission Inn is a secret treasure that everyone needs to k ow about! The rates are excellent and the buildings spectacular! It's worth going to California to stay at the Mission Inn!
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
"Coming Home"
I was in town for a class reunion - loved the hotel and amenities I could enjoy with friends & classmates.
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
Christine
"Feels like you're in the 1920's."
The staff made us feel like royalty. The room was refurbished, not remodeled, giving one the feel that it was 1920 all over again. We have travelled extensively in Europe but the Mission Inn is a special, unique experience. The food was excellent.
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
donald
"We did it!"
Too quick to enjoy. There is a fee for parking and wi-fi.
Ron
the only thing I would suggest upon check in that the front desk mention if you are interested in breakfast to make reservations way in advance.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Margaret
What a pleasant surprise to find this beautiful historical Hotel in the middle of Riverside, CA!!
Maria
"Miles away:)"
It was exactly what we needed. Needed to be out of the house for the night. Even though we were not very far from home, we felt like miles away.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Overall very enjoyable & some tips"
Enjoyed the hotel. Most unique one I've ever stayed in. Felt like being in Europe. An Architects dream. Very cool history. Tours should be discounted for hotel guests. No 2 rooms are the same. Website could have more pictures posted or details to help choose the right room. Mid week is ideal less crowded and so much more enjoyable. The weekend was crazy busy in all public areas-too busy. Rooms are really small and poorly insulated due to the age of the property. Lots of wedding parties which were fine till the middle of the night every night having loud parties in the halls and having to call security at 3 am. Entire staff was great. The birds do not come out of their cage to visit the public "every day at 1pm" as stated on a sign-disappointed kids who waiting quite awhile with no one from staff or management explaining that to us. I would go back but a standard double queen room for 4 is Not recommended! I tried to upgrade but they were sold out for stay to not have to move rooms more than once.
4 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
laura
"First time visit at the Mission Inn"
We booked a junior suite at the hotel for my daughters 13th birthday. The hotel grounds are beautiful. The kids went swimming and after they came out they complained their eyes were burning. This lasted on and off for the rest of the evening. Our room was nice and roomy BUT located right behind the bar/patio where they were having a party/reception until very late so it was very noisy! We also can hear a lot of banging/noise right above our room that night (thinking a kitchen was right above the room).
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Anne
"Great property plagued by its own success"
Conveniently located to the pedestrian-friendly mall area and local downtown Riverside attractions. Room was disappointing - very dark and with paper-thin walls. Fitness center is small but well furnished. Pool area is gorgeous but we weren't able to use it as there were not enough available chairs - it was just packed! I don't recommend valet parking - while service is excellent, they frequently are backed up and it can take as long as 15 minutes to get your car. The property itself is stunning and service is excellence. Great margaritas and food on the outside restaurant.
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015