All hotels in Riverside, California, United States of America

Great amenities
    Delicious food
    Awesome vibe
"Beautiful place."
Beautiful, historic hotel. One disappointment! Room on first floor, despite my request for an upper floor! Room overlooked party in courtyard and was very noisy. Apparently, hotels.com reservations are not highly valued by this hotel.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2016
Louis
"Have to stay here once in your lifetime!"
Beautiful historic hotel, huge rooms, but $++ for wifi, no breakfast included. But definitly worth the stay. The parrots were fun, pool huge, grounds well maintained.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2016
An
"Mission inn review"
We got married 11 years ago and stayed here on our wedding night so we came back for our 11th
2 night romance trip Apr 8, 2016
Gareth
"Sleepless night"
We stayed in room 222 and could hear noise from the floor above. When guests rolled their suitcases down the hall above us it sounded like thunder. It was tough to get a good night sleep.
"Families book together"
I enjoyed it but my neighbors had their kids across the hall so all day and night there was continues knocking back and forth to the point we kept thinking it was our door being knocked on.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2016
Katherine
"Relaxing"
Awesome place to relax and have a pleasant stay. Definatly more than a single night stay kinda place.
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
"Definitely a bucket list item"
Loved the afternoon tea. Brunch was too too expensive. Beautiful grounds. Loved my many brief conversations with Napoleon and Josephine (the parrots).
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2016
Wonderful bell hop took a but at check out.. but all in all great would stay again
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
plenty to explore on site-incredibly beautiful and historic
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2016
"very romantic wedding night"
This was for our wedding night. We added the option for rose petals, candles,and chocolate covered strawberries. It was absolutely perfect :)
1 night romance trip Mar 25, 2016
"Mi1"
Come here to stay
Greg
"Unimaginably...Perfect!"
Our Stay at The Mission Inn will long be remembered as one of the Most Special times of our lives! Not only did we Host our daughters wedding here but had a large contingent of family staying at The Hotel. There were a million things,interactions, transactions that could have "gone wrong"....But everything was perfection! Everyone from our Bell captain, wedding coordinators,Banquet Captain and servers, from the front desk to room maids....We were Blessed.
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2016
Kellie
"The place to be"
The stay was very relaxing and everyone
3 night family trip Mar 18, 2016
Dorothy
"Pied Piper's comment"
Elements of a Great Hotel remain. All was very wonderful. Thanks!
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2016
Benjamin
"Overnighter at the Mission Inn"
We enjoy visiting the Mission Inn when we are in Riverside. You feel like you have been transported back 100 years in time, but with really great comfort and service. Wish they had free wifi.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2016
Randy
"Awesome adventure!"
The staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable in the history of the hotel. They went out of their way to accommodate our need, As my husband is handicapped. Awesome hotel and awesome stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2016
I would recommend having free Wifi and at least a $5.00 coupon for the Sunday brunch.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2016
Rosa
The hotel was beautiful. All the staff was very friendly. I was very happy with my overall experience.The bed was a little too firm, but that would be my only complaint
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2016
Marcella
"A Splendid Place to Stay"
My wife and I stayed and have stayed at the Mission Inn many times....whenever we come to California. We have children and grand children that live nearby and this has become our meeting place. We love the food in the Mexican restaurant and the aura of the various spaces. We've even been to a wedding in the chapel and it was spectacular. Your guest staff treated us extraordinarily well and I promise you we'll be back. We've stayed with you at least a half dozen times. Note also that years ago I worked with Knox Mellon, the gentleman responsible for your hotel's revitalization. He helped me with the restoration of the Los Angeles Central Library.
2 night family trip Feb 24, 2016
Parking was 20.00 valet a day.. 15.00 to self park. No where else to park.. Otherwise a great place..
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2016
Toilet was too low
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2016
Alexander
"Historic hotel"
We stayed here for a family get together. Very old, historic hotel. We enjoyed the hotel and the surrounding area. Good eats and drinks at the hotel and nearby area.
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2016
"Just nice to look at."
Hotel was beautiful, staff was polite, rooms were clean. Felt that for the amount you're paying they over charge for a lot of other things that could be included. Restaurants in the hotel are a bit over priced for the quality of food. Also the walls are thin... So if you're lucky enough like I was you'll get to hear your neighbors come home late and "enjoy" one another. Hopefully for your sake their need won't be as squeaky :/ if you have a room close to the bottom floor the area is pretty loud with cars and party people pretty late into the evening. Overall I think you're overpaying a bit, it's pretty much just for the looks of the place rather than the quality I would say.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2016
"the best for downtown Riverside"
Great place to stay, lots of feeling of history - look for deals.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2016
"Romantic"
Great atmosphere very romantic was not impressed with the room.The train kept going by at night.
1 night romance trip Feb 10, 2016
Cindi
"Will return"
Nice
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2016
Gloria
The hotel is historic and lovely. We were there on the weekend so there were a lot of wedding parties and it was noisy. Food at the Italian restaurant was shockingly bad, watery pasta, underdressed Caesar salad with old lettuce etc... They served canned apple pie filling with French toast at breakfast. Romantic surroundings but eat elsewhere. For the prices they charge food should be sooooo much better
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2016
Room service
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2016
Martin
"Beautiful old hotel"
It was a wonderful old hotel, just beautiful, will definitely stay again
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2016
Edward
"Business in Riverside"
All was wonderful EXCEPT street & plaza noise was HORRIBLE. Lasted until the early morning hours. Kids, skateboarding, radios to full blast & this was a Thursday night!
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2016
carlotta a
I had to call the front desk at 12:45 am due to guests in room next to ours who were loud and awoke us.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2016
Sheryl
"Sunday Brunch get away"
Stayed here for a night for a friend's 40th birthday. Service was top notch and Sunday Brunch was great. Must do: Grab a glass of wine/beer and walk around and explore the different floors of the hotel. So many nice seating areas and views!
1 night trip Jan 24, 2016
Omar
"Magical"
This is one of the most magical places to stay in the world. There's no need to ever leave the hotel.
2 night romance trip Jan 24, 2016
Devon
"Totally Recommend"
My boyfriend and I decided to have a little getaway and choose the Mission Inn based on reviews from a friend. We were not disappointed at all. The hotel is AMAZING and the service couldn't have been any better. We are in the process of planning another trip, due to our great experience. Little bit of advice stay for the Sunday Brunch, a little pricey but so worth it.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2016
Assadollah
Amazinf hotel and the rooms are really big
1 night trip with friends Jan 15, 2016
Cullen
I've never been in a more interesting hotel - just wandering the corridors would keep you happy for hours, with a new discovery at every turn and all the hotel's many levels. The staff were always helpful, a pleasure to talk to. And I liked the pool. They were preparing the hotel for the Christmas holidays - it was clearly going to be a spectacular holiday at the Mission, and I'd like to be there one year.
2 night business trip Nov 1, 2015
"Make it your Mission to stay at The Mission Inn"
The hotel was a joy. Stay there. Highly recommend it.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2016
Donald
"Mission Inn"
Always enjoy stays here. Very relaxing atmosphere, accommodating staff, great food and beautiful property.
2 night business trip Jan 6, 2016
"A Nice Getaway from Home"
WiFi was $9.99 and we chose really not to use that. Our Heater was acting up, but the Engineering team did attempt to fix it. We grabbed a drink at the bar and brought it up to our room and did enjoy the rest of our evening.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
gilbert
"Historic Mission Inn"
The hotel is old elegance. The room is small but comfortable because the hotel is very old. This historic hotel is so beautiful that all the 'inconveniences" just add charm. Small elevators mean you can take grand staircases. From the stained glass to the arched walkways this is a beautiful hotel. There was always staff in the main lobby to greet and assist guests. If you can't stay here then you should certainly visit or have brunch or tea.
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2016
Rosalind
"Festival of Lights while at The Mission Inn"
Upon arrival hundreds of holiday lights and figures illumiated the streets, sidewalks that lead to the Mission Inn. This Festival was something I wanted to experience for many years, and finally I enjoyed the Downtown tradition without planning to. It was coincidental that I booked the Mission Inn during the last few nights of Downtown Riverside's Festival of Lights. It was breath taking and magical as was the hotel, it's staff and unique atmosphere that is rooted so deeply in California History. I recommend staying here to anyone. The neighborhood is a downtown area in a major city, use common sense and stay alter. My favorite part of my stay was wandering around the hotel, and it is courtyards. It's very easy to get lost(in a good way) so please take time to enjoy the beauty the Mission Inn offers.
1 night business trip Jan 4, 2016
Great place to stay.
1 night family trip Sep 29, 2015
Theodis
recommend for romantic getaway. Also for families during the Festival of Lights in December.
Other trip Dec 2, 2015
"Beautiful hotel. Lights are a must see!!"
This is such a beautiful and historic hotel. This is my second visit and my only regret is staying prior to the Christmas lights! Also, the Hotel needs more breakfast options. We checked out Thanksgiving morning and nothing in the area was open. The hotel had a champagne brunch but it would have been too pricey from my large family (62/adult and 29 for kids).
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Cathy
Great historical hotel. Must stay if you are in town. Bathroom is small.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2015
"Fun with family"
I took my grandkids and enjoyed the comfort of the room. My grandson had a great time in the pool. Overall, it was a fun getaway with my family.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2015
Marina
"Ten Pillows. Need I say more?"
With good intentions to walk around "old Riverside" for the evening, I climbed into one of the two super-comfy beds and never got back out! But I hear the pedestrian mall adjacent to this hotel is worth a visit. I visited the week before all 4 million lights were lit for the holidays and it was still a beautiful spectacle out my balcony window. The interior of the hotel epitomizes "old world charm", and how best-of-both-worlds to have modern amenities in the room? Highly recommended!
1 night trip Nov 22, 2015
Teresa
"Everything nice except for the noise."
Too noisy. Can hear the neighbors footsteps. The walls need better insulation from noise.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2015
Rachel
Beautiful beautiful hotel! So much fun to explore, you could get lost! Lots of "ahhhh" moments around every corner. The immediate pedestrian area has some shops and restaurants, but only about 2 blocks then it's sort of dead on the weekends.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
"Review working spirit rescue mission inn"
Working with equipment for spirit rescue...staff very pleasant to work with. Wish we. Old explore the old catacomb. Enjoyed stay
2 night business trip Nov 13, 2015