All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
400 Spring St, Seattle, WA, 98104, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"perfect location"
I loved the location. Walkable. Room was small, bathroom updated and modern. Bed was comfortable.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
christina
"Good for one person!"
Room was a little small but with just one person traveling it was great!
3 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
Agustin
"Great hotel in a safer area of the city"
In a great area of Seattle, it is close to the Pikes Place market and main sites. We were impressed how nice the hotel surroundings were, not as many issues with the local homeless as we saw in other parts.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Aidan
"I enjoyed my stay."
The hotel staff were very helpful and informative. I really enjoyed my stay and Stanley was always asking if we needed anything. He also helped us find places to eat.
5 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
Darlene
"Not Good"
The room was extremely small and the hotel was grossly misrepresented in the photos posted online. The bed was the most uncomfortable thing I've ever slept in.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Katie
"Great service room needs improvement"
Hotel staff were friendly. Room was stuffy not much air circulation
5 night trip Mar 18, 2015
athena
"Walk-able distance to everything."
I really enjoyed staying at this hotel because it was walking distance to everything I wanted to see. 15 mins to New Starbucks Reserve tasting room, 10 mins to pikes market, 10 mins to downtown shopping distract, 15 mins to Pioneer Square, 2 blocks away from Budget ( last min car rental). Staff here are super nice and always willing to help. They have a gym, lets you barrow their umbrellas, luggage storage after checkout and before airport time, and complementary wine during happy hour.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Good for a night's stay"
Great location so we could walk to the area's attractions but it is very noisy at this property. The outside sounds pierce the thin walls and sirens sound as if the ambulance or police car is in your room. The first time this happened, we covered our ears! Also, do not take the room across from the elevator because it adds to the noise. We were awaken several times by people getting on and off in the middle of the night. Staff was ever so friendly and helpful. Food was excellent at the restaurant attached to the hotel. For one night, it is okay.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Rosie
"Great for business stay"
Clean, comfortable, excellent customer service, great location
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"You could do far better for the high price."
I travel quite often and this is one of the worst hotels I have stayed in for a long time. It was utterly bizarre. The carpet in the hallway was NOT tacked down to the floor. Seriously, I wish I could post a picture. It was cut and put down all the way through the hall and up the sides of the walls but not installed. Every time I went in or out of my room or the elevator I had to be careful to not trip over it or step on the carpet tack strip full of nails! There were many other very strange things about this loud and horribly appointed "motel" but suffice it to say, if you are reading this, spend your money elsewhere. This is an expensive, overpriced, budget motel.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
The hotel was decent enough. Room felt small, but we didn't spend much time in there anyway. The bathroom lacked a fan and again felt small. Staff was nice, checking in went smoothly. Parking around the area and even getting to it is a nightmare.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"The only good thing about this hotel is location"
This was my first stay at this hotel. The room was stuffy, with dim lighting that made everything look dingy, and the air conditioning did not make the room cool at all on the coldest setting. I would hate to go there in summer. The beds hurt my back. I've never stayed at a hotel where they give you white and stained towels/sheets and almost all of ours were. Additionally, the overall building and room had a terrible smell to it probably because it's so old. I will give them credit for somewhat attempting to update the rooms as ours had an updated bathroom.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Hotel is perfect if you need a cheap decent room. Nothing extravagant. Bonus is a free happy hour 7 days a week.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Executive Hotel Pacific"
Comfortable room. Hotel near light rail, Monorail, and Pike St. market.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Old Fart
"Perfect downtown location"
Fantastically convenient downtown location. Excellent valet car parking. Tremendous concierge. Rooms are small (as to be expected in a downtown hotel at a reasonable price). Enjoyed the evening happy hour!
6 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"Perfect"
Awesome check--in; great concierge, perfect location, small but comfortable and clean room; fantastic staff
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
carel
Good location friendly staff, the room was extremely small, the bathroom had no counter just a sink and small shelf and a shower, was hard to get ready in with more than in person sharing the room. The toilet was one like a public restroom would have. There was also no hotel parking except for overnight valet that cost $30. It was clean. If you are just getting a room so you have somewhere to crash at the end of a night out this will suffice but not recommended for extended stay. At least not in the room I got.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
H
"Sleepless in Seattle"
The only way to cool off the room was to open the window which allowed noise from outside surroundings o create a very sleepless night.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"A Perfect Basic Hotel in Downtown Seattle"
This hotel was perfect for our needs! We planned a mother-daughter stay in downtown Seattle, complete with trips to the Seattle Art Museum, Pike Place Market, and shopping downtown. All are within walking distance! We arrived early and the valet parked our car immediately and we were welcomed with terrific service. They even let us check in early in a corner room with a view of the gorgeous Seattle Public Library so we could head straight to the museum. We had a great stay with a comfortable, clean room and no noise to speak of. Sure, the bathroom is small and not everything is brand spanking new, but that is not bothersome to us at all. If you are looking for bright, new, and shiny maybe look elsewhere - there are plenty of hotels around that will cost much more. Different stokes for different folks, and we found our perfect hotel! We are making this an annual trip and we'll be back for many years to come. Oh, and they let us have a late check-out, too!!
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
bakerymama
"Small and dirty"
dirty hotel, dirty sheets, dirty towels, tiny room.
2 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
Was not really great and very less space. No chairs also.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Hotel location and condition in relation to city area met normal expectations but was expecting a little bit more considering the room rates charged.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Overnight stay"
I was only there for one night. Room much smaller than the picture on hotel's web site. Also, had to have my key remagnetized. I was in a training from 9am to 1pm. Was told that keys automatically demagnetized at 11am. Wasn't told this when I reserved the room.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"meh"
The bed was not comfortable. Did not sleep very well with the roaming groups of drunken 20-somethings going in and out of the hallways slamming their doors. Not worth the money spent.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Great location and great staff. Only odd thing was how you always had to go up or down stairs to get on elevator. For the price I would recommend to a friend.
2 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015
Allan
"First trip to Seattle"
The first room we were given was not at all adequate. It was no bigger than a small bedroom in a standard home. We were forced to stack out luggage on top of each other to move around. The toilet in the bathroom literally touched the wall in front if it so at 5'8 and my boyfriends 6'5 we both had to sit sideways. We were fed up after a night of tossing around in the full sized bed. We sacrificed location for comfort and made a reservation further away from downtown with more space and no $29 daily valet charge. We packed up all of our things and any to check out. It was obvious to the front desk rep that we were ditching our 3 day reservation quite early and she asked for the reason. I simply pointed to my boyfriend and said we simply don't fit in our room. With no hesitation she asked the bellman to take us to another room and said if we were pleased with the space we could have it at no charge. We were taken right up to the 8th floor (that being the top) and were not only given more space, a king bed, a toilet with leg room but also a beautiful view. We accepted the complimentary upgrade and enjoyed the next few days walking around and exploring Seattle. The location is perfect. The bed was super comfortable. The staff was excellent! If you are traveling light or alone, and are under 5 foot, the regular room would be fine. :) I admit coming from the lavish hotels in Vegas, it's hard to find a match elsewhere. But the charm of this hotel was memorable.
3 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"Love this place - Would definitely stay again!"
I love everything about this hotel. Location is great but more importantly the staff is very friendly and accommodating. They have free apples, free umbrella's and a wine hour with a friendly hostess at 5pm.
5 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
Mohamed
"Alright"
Pros: Perfect Location if you're visiting downtown, walking distance to Pike Place, and Friendly Staff. Cons: No AC and Small Bathroom (literally touching the sink as you use the toilet).
4 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Horrible. Rooms are tiny, HVAC does not work, and"
The toilets do not flush properly. Should be rated as a 1-2 star hotel. Horrible.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Nice staff esp stanley But the rooms were to small"
Room was way to warm Sink to close to toliet in bathroom no room At all
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
spot3202
"It was a great location. Very easy to find!"
The hotel was in a great location. Very easy to get to and to leave from to the freeway. Location was key. We walked everywhere and everything was so close by. Great staff! The room, being on the 6th floor got very warm but they wereally very prompt in bringing us a fan when requested. Will definitely come back!
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Ray
Got in to the hotel around 10:15 pm. The front desk clerk was not Very helpful. This being my first trip to Seattle I had a few questions. My room was tucked in the back corner of the second floor and at first I was a little concerned about the condition that the room would be in after seeing the hallway. Butt I soon realized that it was just being renovated i can't speak for the other rooms,but mine had to be one of the smallest rooms I've ever stayed in. The room was however clean with nice features in the bathroom,nice glass tile in the shower with a big rain shower head and piping hot water. Comfy bed etc. Great high speed Wi Fi internet connection. All in all it was a pleasant stay, and I would definitely stay ther again (just would not want to stay in the same room especially if I had been with someone else.) Great location,easy walk to waterfront,art museum, good restaurants shopping, sightseeing and lLight Rail station.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2015
"New renovations, small rooms"
The location is great, right in the middle of Seattle. The rooms are very small for standard. The bathroom is really small. Had to turn sideways to sit on toilet because it was so close to the sink. Heating was an old heater too. Cheap price and they allow pets though.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2015
"Ok for a night but no more."
Room was nice but bathroom was extremely small. Could not even use toilet in comfort, toilet paper kept falling on the floor, kept hitting my elbow on sink. Just too small. Room service was horrible. Who ever they use needs to change. Food was old stale taste like it was actually spoiled. Change venders please.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Vassel
"Friendly, helpful staff. Tired rooms and decor."
Not a very cheery place to come back to after a day of exploring.
"Quick Business Overnight"
Perfect room for what I needed it to be for a quick one night stay. Room was small and worn in a few places, but with nice modern amenities, a very comfortable bed, and was clean.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"horrible"
It was horrible really hot. the valet guy was rushing me when I checked out. The location of the hotel was the only plus and the price
2 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
"Clean hotel, tiny rooms, good service"
the thermostat did not work
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
"Old hotel"
Old hotel in poor condition. Rooms are very small and bathroom was extremely small. The room temp was able to be set, which required the window to be opened. The street noise is loud enough to keep you up all night.
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"nice hotel match the price"
good location near public library,good view,easy transportation
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Great place!!! Would totally stay here again. Friendly staff clean room great remodel to a older hotel.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Room was small but in a great location I would go back staff was delightful
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"More like a cheap motel"
I dislike giving negative reviews... but here it goes... Heating/cooling worked poorly, I took a white wash cloth to the remote and was staggered by the filth I washed off. The cloth was so filthy that and stunk that I was tempted to throw it away. The carpets surely haven't been shampooed in ages, I wore my shoes at all times. A bright note.... the linens where clean and white.
3 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Barry
"Liked my stay - recommended"
Very good experience overall. Rooms are a little small, bathrooms smaller still. Downtown location at a good price. Apple's (fruit not the phone) and Umbrella's are complimentary!
4 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
Mohamed
Maid service did not always fully clean room. Water in bathroom on hot setting could reach scalding levels. Bathrooms very small. Price was good though.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Great Location, Could be Cleaner,Needs improvement"
The location is great. Coffee shop (Vovito) in hotel is great. I needed a two room suite and for the price this was good. The room should have been cleaner. The linens in the one bedroom were UNACCEPTABLE. I found 5 hairs in my bed. I travel frequently and have been fortunate enough to never have had this problem. There was a hair on all four pillows and one in the bed. The sheets were wrinkled. AWFUL. No DOORS ON BEDROOMS. There should be doors on each bedroom, that was awkward. This hotel could use a lot improvement. Even if it was cleaner I would have given it 4/5 overall.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
A
"Small Room"
Hotel was clean,but super small. The Bed was comfy
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Kathleen
"Frequent Seattle Vistors"
The room was very musky and compared to the other times we have stayed there. The room itself was ok. There was some things that I noticed that needed to be cleaned like the clue on the wall paper and the bathroom could have been cleaner. All and all, if you aren't a clean freak this place is a decent hotel to crash after a night of going out.
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
Martina
"I would stay there again."
After reviewing other user reviews, my expectations were low on this hotel. I booked it knowing the rooms were small, but it is in a good location. It met my expectations.
1 night trip Jan 28, 2015
Excellent place to stay for Seahawks games! I've stayed multiple times after games and the hotel staff is always helpful. I always leave my luggage checked at the desk before actual check in so I can hit some bars and go to a game. It's always quick and hassle free to check them. The staff is used to people staying on game days. The location is also great, just north of pioneer square a few blocks so it's close to the stadiums and bars, but not in an overly noisy area. It's also just a few blocks up from the Coleman dock and ferries.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015