All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
400 Spring St, Seattle, WA, 98104, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Terrific OldHitel"
Had a great day in the city. The hotel is in a terrific location! Live the ambience and the staff is so friendly and helpful!
1 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
MARY
"Great loacation"
The location was perfect. The room was adorable and the renovations were great with keeping with the rustic charm of the building. The parking was a pain and the valet was busy so getting our vehicle took awhile. The air conditioning either was non-existent or didn't work. It was an unseasonably warm Seattle weekend, and being on the top floor made things quite warm and uncomfortable for sleeping.
2 night trip with friends May 17, 2015
"No air conditioner"
The only thing i didn't like is that there was no air conditioner and the bathroom is too small. But the employees are friendly and the room was very clean.
2 night family trip May 17, 2015
"Good location, thin walls!"
Stayed here for 4 nights with a relative while visiting another relative who lives in Seattle. The location is good for access to the waterfront and there is a bus stop right outside the hotel doors. The room and bathroom are small, but we really just needed a place to sleep and shower. My biggest complaint would be the conversations/noise we could hear very clearly at night from the rooms around us. We were also facing 4th St which meant we would hear sirens/traffic at night. I did find the bed to be comfortable with plenty of pillows. There is a cafe and bar accessible from the lobby that we took advantage of in the morning/evening. I would not say that this hotel is handicap accessible as you need to use the stairs to get to the elevators.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Raeann
Room very hot Desk staff unfriendly Very small room
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Needs some upgrading"
Air conditioning didn't work. Windows were open, back door to outside didn't close all the way so it was noisy.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
"Aghast. Don't stay here on a warm day."
Aghast. If a hotel is not going to have climate control, I think it's important to know that. I had to leave the window open all night and listen to car noise, sirens, etc. Undoubtedly the worse night of sleep I've ever had at a 3-star hotel. Don't stay here in the summer. I've never before taken the time to write a review, but I want to save my fellow travelers from such a bad experience.
2 night business trip May 18, 2015
"The Not So Executive Hotel"
Looks decent from the outside and as soon as you walk inside. The rooms are really small which isn't that big of a deal but for the price it was quite small. The air conditioning does not work and the window was broken so we couldn't keep it open unless we propped the trash can under it! We went to the front desk and the gentleman stated they were transitioning from winter to summer so the air conditioning was "in between" temperatures so they could only provide us with a fan. We were not the only ones complaining about the heat as we overheard someone else call the front desk as well. Also, I don't think the carpets have been shampooed in years. We spilled water and proceeded to dry it up, the towel we used ended up brown. It is a dark carpet so dirt could not be noticed but it is something that should be done for the price we paid. I could understand dirty carpets if we stayed at a cheap motel. Employees were nice and the location was great but the Hotel is just not what you pay for. I will not stay there again.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Great for Business and Personal"
This is in one of the best locations in downtown Seattle. It's a wonderful business and personal getaway that is close to dining, banking and shopping. Also has great night-time dining and lounge options.
1 night business trip May 11, 2015
Andrea
We had a wonderful stay at the Executive Hotel Pacific. It provided exactly what we needed for our short stay in downtown Seattle. I would recommend this hotel to any and all.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Excellent Staff - Hotel needs work"
We had to have our room moved twice. They do not have air conditioning in a normal way - not individual units per room - they had not changed from heat to air and rooms on higher floors were hot and stuffy. They have fans that they can give out but if they run out, they suggest you open the window - no screens on windows and a lot of traffic noise. Their standard room is very small - with very tiny - tiny bathrooms. Their suites are more of the standard room you would find in a Sheridan type hotel room. If you decide to book a room I would recommend that you ask for a lower floor ( 2 -4 ) - as that was where we eventually ended up and other than traffic noise room temp was comfortable - not stuffy and hot. Rooms were a very clean, excellent staffed "Motel 6" type with a Sheridan or Hilton price range.
Other trip May 17, 2015
S
"A Wonderful Experience"
We had a great experience, the staff was very helpful and friendly. Would definitely book again.
2 night romance trip May 13, 2015
"Nice hotel close to anywhere in seattle"
My room was upgraded to king bed with great view!!for complimentary! Thank you!
Other trip May 15, 2015
Sun
"Hot rooms"
Overall, the stay was good. We were barely in the room since we were out and about in the city, but my main concern was that there was no airflow in or out of the room (hallway of hotel was cooler than our room). We tried keeping the window open all day and night or switching between the AC. We didn't sleep well at all because the room was so hot and we are pretty sure the AC didn't even work. Only a couple of the front desk staff were helpful, as a few others either talked down to me when I asked questions or had made me wait for their own personal phone calls to be done. I will say the bathroom is quite small, but what it lacked it size, it made up for with free amenities and a nice shower.
2 night romance trip May 10, 2015
"Valet parking only :/"
AC did not work. The bathroom was nicely renovated. Beware they only have valet parking so that added $30 to the rice of our stay. :/
1 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
"Convenient location"
The bed was very comfortable but it felt rather like a cell. The window was very small and had frosting on it as it overlooked a wall. It was also very noisy outside. Not the hotels fault). The bathroom had been "updated" in a cheap way and there wasn't much room in the shower. However water pressure was really good. It was a good price for Seattle though and if you want a comfortable bed and a really good shower and no view! This would suit your needs.
Other trip May 8, 2015
val
"Average hotel but, gets job done"
Stayed here for one night. The room itself was pretty average nothing fancy (even our view was mediocre), the one bummer is the small uncomfortable bathroom. But it did the job, no real complaints. Fair price compared to others. Good downtown location.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Henry
"Worth the money"
The staff was really really nice. It's an older building but in decent shape. The rooms are a little small but it was fine for us. Have stayed here before and will again.
1 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Brienne
"Urban Weekend getaway"
The room was small, but cozy. Great location. Super nice staff.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Kadie
This hotel is well located-- close to Pike Place Market, downtown, and light rail. Very walkable area. Enjoyed the free wine tasting, although the wine wasn't anything truly special. Our room was comfortable but small. If we'd been staying longer and brought larger bags, it would have felt a little cramped. The bathroom especially is small, and the water pressure tended to vary a bit. Bed was comfortable. Competitive pricing for the area.
2 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Deanna
"Nice hotel. Close to the market"
People were positive, polite and super helpful. Would stay there again.
Other trip May 1, 2015
sarah
"review"
Room very small. Price was ok.
2 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
debra
Overall it wasn't bad. It is an older hotel. I don't think many guests could control the temperature. On a cool day, several rooms had windows propped open to cool them despite the highly touted ( by the hotel) efficient heating system. I must say I never saw a bathroom door that looks like a shower door and is secured by a magnet. I think I would have preferred a mid-priced chain if they were more conveniently located. I would recommend this to some friends; but not to others.
Other trip May 1, 2015
"Adequate, affordable hotel"
There was a 24 hour fitness center that was adequate but small. The airconditioning/heating in the room did not work - I left the window open slightly.
3 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
"Flea bag hotel"
You get what you pay for. We got a deal on Expedia and it was NOT worth the savings. The tiny room was pretty bad but I could have looked past it if it was clean and nice. I literally left there with bug bites. Uugh.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
April
"We slept very comfy at the room, the bed so comfy"
We didn't stay longer, but the only night that we were at the hotel, really like it, modern, clean, and the most important for me was the bed, cuz I was really tired after traveling all day.
Response by Executive Hotel Pacific
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are glad that you slept well and got the rest that you very much deserve.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Alex
Nice Hotel, Great price for the area. Location is great. Within walking to Pikes Market and the Waterfront. Room was nice and clean. Hotel is older but has been upgraded. Great rain shower in bathroom.
Response by Executive Hotel Pacific
We are thrilled that you enjoyed the hotel and the fantastic location. We are definitely a historic, boutique hotel that has its quirks. We hope that it adds the right amount of charm!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Janet
"Good location if you want to be downtown."
So many things about this hotel were in disrepair. The staff was quick to respond but when your room keys don't work once per day, by the third day, they should no longer be surprised. As we were going out one evening to an important appointment, our room failed to lock altogether and we had to change rooms and still be on our way. The new room was actually an improvement and the staff, Ryan in particular was wonderful in helping us move quickly. All of the rooms still had heat only and the temperature was unseasonably warm. In the second room, the window would not stay open at all and the bathroom door would not latch. The rooms are quite small so if there are more than two of you, it is quite cramped.
Response by Executive Hotel Pacific
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay. We are definitely working to keep this historic, boutique hotel in top shape. I'm sorry for the issues and I'll thank Ryan for taking such great care of you!
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Helen
"Think twice"
So unfriendly and not welcoming
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"Still Needs Some Work"
First I have to say that they have done a nice job to give this old hotel a facelift. Having said that, the first room they put me in didn't have all it's renovations complete. There were no knobs on the bathroom vanity doors - in order to open them you had to bend all the way down and grasp the bottom of the door. Another inconvenience, and the reason I made them move me to another room, there were no hangers in the closet. They did bring hangers, but there weren't any of the little metal things on the closet rod to hang the hangers. They then brought me wire hangers from dry-cleaning and the round cardboard where you would hang your slacks was all sticky. The second room I went to didn't have air conditioning - the unit blew hot air. Luckily the window opened, but didn't have a screen so I was worried about bugs. The bathroom, although nicely renovated, was tiny. I'm only 5'4" and my knees hit the wall when I sat on the toilet. If my husband had been there, he wouldn't have been able to use it.
3 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Grubby dirty bathroom, lights not working, TV was not working in the room called front desk and they send the door man came to my room and could not fix it. he said he will let the front desk know. The bed was shaking all night since it was to old. I paid $260.00 for that room, i should deserve better service and room.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Not bad for the price"
Overall the hotel was fine. Great location, across the street from the light rail station. Bathrooms were a little cramped, the lighting was not overly bright and the window had to be opened to serve as the fan. Room was comfortable but a little dark. Upon arrival and departure, luggage had to be taken to/from the car into the hotel, then up/down a flight of stairs to the luggage cart.
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
"perfectly suited for ecomical quick business trip"
this is a great option for quick business trips where you do not want to break the bank and stay in a great area. Room clean, staff helpful. Older refurbed hotel. Bed comfy, wifi free and works. valet parking is extra. I'd stay again. Showerhead had LED pink and blue lights - oooh lala. Perfect for convention center.
2 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
"Centerly located to almost everything."
A nice 15 minute walk to The Market with some great shopping and restaurants along the way.
Response by Executive Hotel Pacific
Thank you for your review! We are here for you. Come back soon.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
tyler
"Cramped but clean"
Room very small, no counter or table space to speak of, but very clean and comfortable. Nice coffeeshop on first floor but don't trust barista for directions! Not handicapped accessible generally. Cramped bathroom with no space for toiletries. Bellpersons extremely helpful and solicitous but desk staff not so much.
4 night trip with friends Mar 25, 2015
Executive Pacific Hotel was a good central point location for all we wanted to do. From the hotel, we walked to Pike Place Market, WestLake shopping and caught the monorail out to SpaceNeedle and concert at Key Arena. Thank you John (the manager on duty when we arrived at the hotel), for the upgrade! Our room was small, but decorated nicely and clean. Loved the LED rain shower head in the bathroom!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"OK but not great"
Fortunately neither of us have problem with stairs since they were required to get from the lobby to the elevator. Room was very small. To get the door to open, we needed to put the full weight of banging our shoulder to it. Getting in and out of the shower/tub was not easy for those under 5'6". Staff was friendly.
2 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Teresa
Super convenient location and within walking distance of excellent restaurants and 'things to see' in Seattle. Very helpful hotel staff; upgraded decor in rooms; surprisingly good restaurant attached to the hotel (superbly convenient, yummy comfort food and excellent staff). I'd recommend this hotel......room size was the only drawback, but since there's so much to see and do in Seattle, one needn't hang out much in the room!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Great location and service at a bargain price"
One night before flight. Great value, exceptionally cordial, outstanding location near many restaurants and 3 blocks to airport train. Smallish rooms nicely decorated.
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
ROBERT
It was excellent and the location was perfect. Instalaciones modernas y el valet parking perfecto y tenían una cafetería deliciosa en el primer piso
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Don't do it"
Expensive rooms, & totally not worth the money. The bathrooms have a strange set up, and has no ventilation. Having to take a number two is no secret at all. Too small for anyone. The room service just takes it upon themselves to barge into the rooms. They have a small TV from like 10 years ago. Parking is forty bucks a night, you'd think after spending well over five hundred dollars to stay at their hotel they'd offer some sort of pass/discount. The bed was comfy, and the shower is nice and hot. Once you get over the scorching, burning feeling...
3 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
LaQueisha
"Not Quite Executive"
Only there for about 6 hours, however, that was enough. I am not sure why this has the word executive in its title. It could only be a marketing thing because it resembles nothing that an executive would approve of. The hotel is old and they are under the impression that if you paint over things rather than fix them it will look good. There was not a fan in the bathroom and it had a really hard time getting the steam out from a quick shower even with the door open. The handle to the door of the bathroom didn't work. The deadbolt was the only thing that worked for the bathroom. The beds are not queens and the walls are not paper thin. For the price I paid I feel taken. Not to mention it was VERY expensive to park. Cost more than dinner for two for 6 hours of parking. Not impressed
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2015
Greg
"Location is best"
Next to Seattle Public Library and on the center of Seattle. It works best for short-time stay. Room is quite small compare to others; however, staff is super informative and helpful. They are willing to help you every single time.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Riley
"Good location to downtown stuff."
Had lots of fun downtown at all the food courts.walked to space needle and all the other fun things to do downtown .
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
jeff
"Bittersweet stay at Executive Hotel in Seattle"
The location is great to be within walking distance to Pike's Marketplace. The gym is great BUT, parking is $30 in addition to the cost of the room and they do not serve breakfast. Valet is quick and courteous but the tipping can add up. I had requested a room with a refrigerator and did not get that but the hotel can hold items in thier frig in their office. Inconvenient, but do-able. Because I was there for business, I had cosmetic samples sent to the hotel the week before my arrival but my box was opened and the samples were distributed amongst the employess!!! This was the final straw BUT the hotel staff was apologetic and upon checkout comped my week of parking charges to compensate me. I really appreciated the gesture but I am not sure I would stay here again.
3 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
"Too hot in warm Spring weather"
The room was too hot. Building is on central heating with no way for guests to lower temp. They offered a fan. It did help.
2 night business trip Mar 29, 2015
"Very unhappy and staff not cordial"
Probably the worst experience I have ever had in a hotel in Seattle. I'm from Hawaii and love visiting Seattle and experiencing different hotels in the city. However, the executive hotel never made me feel welcome. From the initial greet to the time we left the front desk/valet and maids cleaning the room the culture and atmosphere wasn't very positive. Now, I won't go into detail about each individual but I did want to point out one particular valet on the only positive in this experience. I can't remember his name and couldn't see his name tag because he was always busy, but he continually express to be sincere and helpful. He was a tall darker gentleman with a shaved crew cut. He was the only one that actually made it worthy of staying as long as we did. Nevertheless, we definitely won't be coming back and would never recommend this hotel to any of my friends or family.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Kai
"TINY ROOMS."
This hotel was nice enough. It was reasonably clean. The rooms were soooo small! Very misleading from what the pictures showed. The location, tho, is perfect. Absolutely perfect. You're close to everything, and there was no problem at all walking to where you needed to be.
"Nice but too expensive for what it was."
The room had a terrible impregnated smell of smoke and ironically they had me sign a no smoking paper. Besides that, it was pleasant, very close to the metro and it is in the downtown area.
adri
"Disappointing"
Listing said they offered valet parking, but when I arrived they said they were full so I had to find my own parking. Initial floor I was on was in the process of being carpeted so you had to maneuver around to get in your room. In the morning when I went to use the shower there was no water. When I requested a new room I was informed that they could not touch my luggage so I would have to move myself when I returned at the end of the day. Final day when I returned to my room the key would not work and I had to go back down and get a new one. Noisy neighbors the final night.