All hotels in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here10010 104th Street, Edmonton, AB, T5J 0Z1, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9222

The room was a little bit old but it is clean. The swimming pool water was not that warm. The only disappointment was that not all the things that they feature is available. Like the microwave that they say you can borrow, when I called to ask for one they said its only for the higher rate room not for promo rooms and if we need to use one you have to go down and use the one at the front desk. On the brighter side, The staff on the breakfast room was so nice and friendly, But overall it is still a good place to stay,
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"One of the bed is to soft"
The one who Asist as, is not accomedating too proud of her self.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
we travel a lot
"Lots of kids....."
The hotel and staff were wonderful, as usual - would recommend it. I personally found it very noisy with young kids/toddlers running up and down the hallways, crying, and loud voices. I assume this was because I was on the second floor, where the pool is located. If I stayed again, I would request NOT to be on that floor.
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Brenda
"Very good value, conveniently located..."
Very good value, conveniently located... Did very much enjoy the breakfast included in the room rate. Excellent security (room key cards required to operate elevator...)
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Good for the price in downtown Edmonton"
Booked a room with one king bed and ended up with 2 queens but didn't care too much. When checking out, they realized they checked us into the wrong room under the wrong name even though they ID'd me upon checking in. Nice pool, hot tub and gym! Good breakfast as well.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Good location for us"
This hotel was great for what we needed. Downtown location was perfect for an appointment we had. Kids loved the pool. Free Hot breakfast was great! We didn't care for the smell. We were on the 2nd floor with the pool and it had a stuffy, and somewhat smokey smell.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Claire
"Would strongly not recommend."
To make a long story short; 1. Hotel was difficult to find; 2. Parking was limited and a pain to get in and out of; 3. Wasn't told parking was a separate charge ($11.00/night); 4. Hottub was lukewarm at best and max capacity is three (3); 6. Room was taken up by beds, limited floor space; 7. Room was hot, Air-conditioning wasn't working. Called Guest Services and was told a fan would be brought up right away and would also send a maintenance guy,...40 min's ; 8. Beds were uncomfortable to sleep in; 9. WIFI was slow at the best of times;
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Murray
Great hotel, awesome service. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
"Noisy"
The room was nice and the hotel was in a good location. For some reason during my 3 night stay my room was only made up once. Also the walks are very thin so I could hear everything going on in the rooms beside me. Very annoying and hard to sleep with a loud TV next door.
4 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
Overall, the hotel was a good choice. The rooms were clean, the price was reasonable. Although I must say, I have NEVER had to pay parking for any other hotel stay. I believe parking should be included in the price of the room
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Good stay but needs better parking"
Needs better parking options and may be better amenities like coffee shops or something..
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2014
Only thing to say against was the 8th floor vending machine was not working, otherwise all was fine.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Jamie
"Had what we needed"
The location was great for our trip. Hotel was clean, staff accommodated us well, and breakfast was hot!
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
K
"Nice hotel. Perfect located good area of downtown"
Near a major bus stop, also the subway, supermarkets, restaurants, everything you need. The hotel is nice and perfect.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Piedad
"Nice neighbourhood"
Close to down town Edmonton and near of every facilities
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Jean-Luc
"Nice. Clean. Good breakfast."
Overall very good stay. Our room was above a bus stop so was loud at times, but that's a part of staying downtown. Very clean. Staff was nice.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Super staff"
Late check in for us and welcomed by a friendly face. We were in Edmonton for a swim meet at the Commonwealth pool. We had an early start, and required to be out of our hotel, with swimmers at 7 am. We went down for breakfast at 6.40 am and explained this to the gentleman setting up breakfast, and he promptly turned on the lights and immediately began bringing out the hot trays, so the kids could eat. Great service. Thank you so much.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Ed
"Simple, clean accommodations for an impromptu stay"
Decided to do a last minute getaway to Edmonton and chose the Holiday Inn Express based on previous experience. An overall great stay except that the pool was under renovation (not faulting the hotel for this) and our room's thermostat, although adjustable, never brought the temperature down to a comfortable sleeping level (there was a note above the controls stating the A/C would only be activated in the summer months...we could have complained but didn't). Room was otherwise fine, the hotel was very quiet through the night and the simple buffet breakfast was more than adequate.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Casey
"Right in the dawn town"
Very quite and comfy to rest, nice breakfast and cheap parking fee.
Other trip May 20, 2014
aron
"Close to everywhere I needed to go"
Hotel was very juice and close to Red Arrow drop off. Made it easy to access the huskiness I needed to make it to on foot. Lots of great restaurants and shops in the vicinity. Love the downtown Sobey's.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
Ana
"Convenient Location"
Staff were friendly and helpful. They greet me by name every time and always ask about my day. The heat was a bit overwhelming, though, and I couldn't adjust it appropriately.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2014
Deborah
"A nice hotel...near downtown area"
Its was great...all the staff are nice..the room was so clean..the breakfast is yummy..:)..
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Nice near to a lots off restaurant"
Didn't sleep at night, because another room made big noise, but staff were really nice.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
maggie
"Not what we booked"
Second time we have booked a Holiday Inn. Specifically for pool. Second time we have arrived and found not only the pool, but the hotel under renovation. Nothing was done - no discount, and when we asked for refund - can only go through Expedia - plus they offered that we could walk several blocks to another facility. To add pain, we were incorrectly billed and were given the bill that should have gone to Expedia - showing that while we paid Expedia, $179, the hotel bill was for $145. We also had to pay parking - very poor show. Nothing could be done by the hotel. So they said.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
YP
"Pet friendly? Not so much..."
My husband and I choose this hotel specifically because of the pet friendly status. We had nothing but problems the second we walked through the door with our 6 month old dog. We were told that it's unacceptable to leave our dog in her crate while we attended the hockey game. I ended up having to miss the game. Everytime I walked past the front desk to bring my dog outside, the supervisor at the front desk gave me dirty looks. I did not feel very comfortable staying at this hotel and I surely would not recommend anybody travelling with a pet to stay here.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Not worth the free breakfast..."
My family often stays at Holiday Inn Express for the kids sporting events and such because the convenience of the free breakfast. We've found them to be great family friendly places to stay. But the location in downtown Edmonton is a bit rough...not a place I'd bring my family. More of the Hangover-ish...bachelor party gone wrong...a murder, a drug deal or both may have happen in this room kind of vibe...which was fine for a weekend with da' boys.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Tomnewf
"Friendly Staff super hot rooms."
Hotel staff were great, heating is messed up. Way too hot can't even use the ac in the spring. Parking was a nightmare, if you don't own a smart car you won't fit very well. Beds were kind of wore out, hotel was in decent shape and we'll maintained. They have an excelent breakfast.
2 night business trip Mar 19, 2014
"Central Hotel Great for Business or Pleasure"
We booked into the hotel with no problems at all. The rooms were clean, and the staff was very friendly. The hotel is located downtown, and allows easy access to the west end or south side of Edmonton.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Beena
"In downtown Edmonton."
It was a very nice stay. The beds and pillows were very comfortable, the room was clean. He nice wine and cheese party upstairs was really nice.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
"close to many downtown venues"
room was comfortabe and clean. Breakfast was good and food was hot.
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
Our experience started out terrible! We booked a room with 2 queen beds, and got a room with 1 queen! We were told it was free parking and we had to pay $11 a night! Hotel staff knocked on our door at 8am woke us up and asked if we checked out. Over miserable experience
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Downtown location"
Staff very friendly. Surprised at room size & location of 'kitchenette' upon arrival. I was expecting a larger sized room for the price I paid! I certainly did NOT expect to find fridge, microwave, coffee & ice bucket IN THE BATHROOM! Certainly NOT IMPRESSED! Management's poor attempt to appease my unhappiness was unsatisfactory at best!
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
Freq.Traveller
"Basic"
It was your basic downtown hotel. Nothing fancy whatsoever. Definitely a pricey hotel for what you get. Take full advantage of the free breakfast to make back a bit of your money. Overall, I'd stay again if its a quick stay and other hotels are booked. Too pricey for what you get.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
Jay
"Downtown Hotel same block as the subway."
Room was hot but they offered a fan. Nice reception with manager on Wednesday
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
mike
This is a nice hotel and a good location. Close to LRT. But warning......this hotel will charge you extra for parking!!!!!!!
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
Brenda
"Great View! Very friendly staff"
Our room was perched overlooking 104th St downtown facing North. Beautiful view, you could see MacEwan from our window. Really clean, friendly staff, they had a pool and steam room and workout facilities. Not a full gym but enough to get a sweat on. Will stay there again absolutely.
2 night business trip Jan 16, 2014
Stefan Spohr
"Fix the heating system!"
We stayed at this hotel 23 dec 2013 for one night, with my husband and son. The entry was beautiful, staff were nice. Check in was lengthy as they sign you up for reward points. Room was clean, bed comfy. However, it was a horrible night. The room was so hot and dry that nobody slept. There was a sign on the wall stating that the AC only worked in summer months. I adjusted the temperature on the thermometer, and it made no difference. We called the front desk to inquire about the heat and they said nothing could be done. We requested a humidifier for the room, and none were available. We were offered two bottles of water. We ended up "sleeping" with the balcony door open, which was largely uncomfortable as we were on a lower floor. Nobody slept, which made for a terrible drive home the next day. I will not stay again.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
vanessaM
Rooms where clean, beds were super comfy...a bit of a pain in the butt to get to if you are not accustomed to driving in the city. Parking in limited
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
First room....no hot water....second room....heat would not shut off, had to sleep with balcony door open in -25c winter storm.....Hotel is showing its age, but overall a decent stay.
3 night business trip Dec 9, 2013
We booked this hotel because we stayed at 4 other Expresses this year and our expectations were always surpassed. With the poor treatment we received here, I doubt we will stay at another ever again.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
"Great Service"
The hotel staff was so nice and a pleasure to communicate with. Everyone from guest services to the cleaning staff were all wonderful. I'd stay here again.
2 night business trip Nov 8, 2013
"Big rooms"
Nice hot pool and tub. Spacious rooms. Breakfast was very good. Nice to have a balcony.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
It was fine for a one night stay. Close to LRT. (In town to see NHL hockey game) Beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was awesome.Would stay again if visiting Rexall Place again.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2013
Cindy
"Bed Worn"
The hotel and staff were very nice, however the bed was badly worn and dipped in the middle when you got in, Otherwise it was as expected.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
Booked room 4 months in advance because such a large family was told when booking that we would be accommodated but when we got there told us they couldn't accommodate us with a cot but could upgrade us at our expense. then to find no fridge or microwave in room
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Jaclyn
"Wouldn't go back"
Was not happy with my stay here. I booked a king suite executive and was told there was a jacuzzi which there wasn't. The room was no different than a normal room and I was told I would get bonus points as a member which I didn't get. Overall, I wouldnt stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Nice complimentary Breakfast!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Great breakfast very friendly staff.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2013
Decent hotel for the price. Good rate for parking ($10/night). Excellent complimentary breakfast. Typical Holiday Inn decor, not bad at all. Nice (small) pool and gym.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"Loved it!"
The staff is so wonderful and friendly! The room was very clean. The breakfast is awesome! Very quite hotel. Can't hear people in the next rooms or outside. We had a wonderful stay and will be back anytime we need to go to the city!
Other trip Sep 16, 2013