All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
415 State Highway 265, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Daughter birthday getaway"
I took my two daughters there for my oldest daughters birthday. We sent the night then we enjoyed the spa the next morning.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Regina
"Beautiful Setting"
Excellent location. Comfortable rooms Do not pay extra for mountain view it is not worth it. Beautiful setting however they nickel and dime you for their services
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Jeffry
"Bad Decision was made!"
When one pays over $300/night for a hotel room, one expects a bit of size...perhaps, a small couch so more than one person can sit down and not be on the bed...the room doesn't overlook the 30 plus air conditioning units...no refrigerator...the safe doesn't work...We wanted a pedicure from the spa, but the $70 cost for a basic pedicure is outrageous and offensive. THUMBS DOWN!!
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Jane
"Wonderful!"
Beautiful area, friendly staff, clean hotel!
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Dee
Just ok. Didn't feel like a high end property. Rooms a little dated. Amenities a little lacking. Pretty view. Nice pool area. Not bad but not great
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Kristen
"Great experience"
Would recommend to anyone.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Beautiful Resort but NOT Totally Satisfied"
Great place to stay -- beautiful exterior and interior, lovely view of the lake if you get a balcony (not all rooms have one and I had to ask for a different room to get one), helpful and friendly staff, upscale restaurant and also lower cost cafe. Room was nice and large, nice linens but not as upscale as expected -- even a stain on top sheet; blackout curtains were great; a/c worked well; 2nd sink with magnified lighted mirror in bedroom was nice surprise; plush towels and nice tile work in bathroom. Biggest disappointment: super slow free internet service although I'm sure faster service was available for a fee. All in all, not worth the $$$ when other hotels provide almost as well, minus the lake view. Will not return.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Kenneth
"Relaxing!"
it was a great getaway! a few things in the actual hotel rooms could use some updating, but that is minor compared to the experience. the staff was friendly- and they had a really nice restaurant. I would stay here again :)
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Internet service terrible"
Hotel was great. Their internet service was terrible so you were forced to upgrade to an expensive service if you wanted internet.
2 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"Branson Best Location"
Wonderful facility, would recommend it to anyone, worth the extra cost.
2 night family trip May 17, 2015
Stephen
"Great weekend getaway"
It was so relaxing. I went alone and the restaurant staff didn't make me feel awkward eating a nice meal by myself, which I really appreciated.
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
Micaela
"Poor housekeeping"
The hotel was nice, I was just expecting more. I had to call and ask for our room to be cleaned. The sheets were never changed on our bed and we stayed 4 nights. Room service delivered strawberries and chilled grape juice to our room...problem is we hadn't ordered it...a card was left with the food and it was for a Deena. I called the front desk to let them know. They said just keep it...here's the problem I had with it...housekeeping never removed the ice bucket or champagne glasses...they set on our table for two days.
4 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
"Wedding Anniversary Trip"
"Mountain View King", is really a view of the top of a mountain over the parking garage rooftop. We stayed on the 8th floor. Our room was quiet, clean and large. The mattress was very comfortable. There was no room refridgerator or microwave although they were available for an extra charge. No free breakfast. The restaurant and cafe are very extensive, we did not eat there with so many other choices nearby in Branson. Views on the lake side are beautiful, be sure to enjoy sitting out on one of the patios in the evening.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Grammy & PaPa
"Lovely location Hotel"
the rooms were very comfortable, but the restaurant was extreeeeemly overpriced! and the opened too late in the morning for early risers like me and there was no complementary coffee available for early risers until 7 am when the (expensive) coffee shop finally opened.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Dr Doug
"Lovely location"
Very clean and comfortable beds, and lovely place. It would be so pretty if the weather were nice and the lake activities could be enjoyed. We had a nice time though!
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Beautiful place, excellent service"
the best resort in Branson, beautiful grounds, great mountain and lake views, several things to do inside the resort, movie teather for the kids, playground, supervised activities for kids, gift shop, boutique, etc
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Rita
"Bad room view"
The hotel has good views, but unfortunately our room had horrible view of the front side parking lot instead of the lake/mountain view. We requested different room and we were told there were plenty others available until the hotel staff realized we purchased through expedia, then would not upgrade saying nothing was available. Felt second class since we purchased through expedia.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Getaway"
Very nice, beautiful area.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"Birthday weekend"
The hotel was very pleasant and very well maintained. Views are very good.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
william
"Birthday weekend/spa day"
My daughter and I came for the weekend to stay and went to the spa, it was her birthday present from her dad and I. We loved it and had a great experience. Def. will do again.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Beautiful Chateau on the Lake"
Our stay was short buy very comfortable. We stayed in a very nice and spacious room King Deluxe. Beautiful view and great amenities.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Mindy
"Overnight Stay"
Great location with beautiful views, definitely would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
This is a beautiful hotel and the staff is very welcoming
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Great experience"
Perfect stay, everything was very nice. Would go back in a second
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Away from the masses"
Great place to stay in Branson
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
stephen
"I would stay here again!"
Just a quick getaway for out anniversary. The hotel was amazing! Loved the library lounge!
3 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"New Years family getaway."
We had lovely stay at this resort.The resort is beautiful and extremely clean. We were there to ring in the New Year and the resort was decorated wonderful for Christmas. Will definitely return.
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Jerry
"Wedding getaway"
I've stayed at this hotel before, and was very happy to be able to stay there again, when we were in the area for a wedding. We had dinner at the Chateau Grille, and it was delicious.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Good hotel and away from the Branson traffic"
Top 2 hotels in Branson. Excellent for families and couples.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
stephen
"great destination"
The resort was beautiful. They offered so many fun things to do without leaving property. The staff and service was fantastic. We were a little disappointed in having paid extra for a "mountain view" that turned out to be a view of the top of a lower level building with a mountain in the distance.
2 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
"After Christmas retreat"
After a busy holiday my wife and I decided to get away for rest and relaxation. I was kind of concerned about skeleton staffing due to holidays or sub-standard attention. If it was sub-standard, we cannot wait to return at another time. We will return! I think the best Chef was behind the counter making specialty omlettes.... O'Neill was the best and i have traveled internationally.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Rob
"Magical Christmas"
This was one of the most magnificent experiences we've ever had. It made Christmas very special for us. Even though they were very busy, the Staff were friendly and helpful. And ....... Santa came to our room!
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"Atmosphere was good but expected more."
The decor was great, the views were good but fit the price I expected more. We booked the room for. 4 adults but only had two cups in the room. When we went to the lobby to find coffee or more cups there was literally no one to be found, anywhere. We went all around the lobby areas and downstairs and found no one. Finally some come out from the back and when we asked about coffee he said the sweet shop opened at 7:00 and turned around and walked away. Would have been better in the summer months. We booked a room with partial lake view and could barely see it. We overlooked the back parking lot and it was very noisy.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Cindy
"Hotel experience"
Nice but not like any other room that cost less then the price we paid. We had a mountain view but seen more top of the bldg. No jacuzzi or special anything was a little disappointed. We did visit the spa and had a massage. Was too late in the evening to enjoy the spa so they gave us tickets for the next day. We were leaving so didn't get to enjoy this. Beautiful building but that's about it.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
arlhome
"Great location and beautiful views."
We were looking for a nice, clean hotel for a one night stay to visit Silver Dollar City for Christmas. Picked this hotel from reviews and were amazed that the reviews didn't say how really up-scale but comfortable it is. We booked online and check-out was as simple as giving the room keys to the front desk. We ate breakfast in the restaurant and having been subjected to not-so-great food at comparable places, we were very pleased to find the food as good as the rest of the property. We will stay there again.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Claude
I've stayed in Branson many times but this is my first time to stay at Chateau on the Lake. I loved the atmosphere and the facilities. The room was nice size and the bed was comfortable. There were plenty of fluffy pillows and towels. We had the breakfast buffet (not free) and it was wonderful.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Charlotte
"Excellent overall stay."
Overall very good nice upscale rooms some of the nicest I have ever stayed in gracious polite staff nice clean apperance.The only bad thing their was every time I go their they give complimentary cider that I have to spit out it is always the worst I have ever had ,the guests had to spit it out they thought it was rancid when you give something complimentary to encourage business it should be top notch.
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
lee
"BEAUTIFUL HOTEL"
This was the most beautiful hotel my lady and I have ever stayed in the rooms were perfect! the gentlemen at the door was great they treated everyone well, The hotel was very clean and the view was breathtaking! this is the only place I will stay in Branson from now on, The price was great and the service was top notch everyone was greeting us with a smile I will be back! Thank you all for a wonderful stay
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Randy
"Holiday getaway"
Boy the hotel was so beautifully decorated for Christmas. What a wonderful place to stay. We enjoyed very much
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Roberta
"Our "mountain view" was a roof"
The hotel was beautiful. The staff was rude except for the 2 door men. The room was not as clean as it could have been. The ceiling was covered with dirt and grim. We pre-booked our room with a "mountain view", we looked at a rooftop and power lines. There was no balcony which was a big surprise because it doesn't say anything about there not being one and all we had to go by was some pictures. We would have had to pay extra just to use the refrigerator so we had no place to keep our drinks cold. The tv kept messing up and it was too loud. We could hear everything going on downstairs and we was on the 8th floor. We listened to people somewhere (we could never figure out where they were) partying all night. When we book our retreats, we usually book 4 or 5 star hotels. This was not what we thought it was going to be. The hotel itself was just beautiful. I had went into the gift shop area were there was a woman working, she never once spoke to me. My husband and I are all about the customer service. They have got a long way to go in the area. We probably will not return.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"must stay here"
Beautiful hotel
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2014
joan M
"Nice weekend getaway for Anniversary"
Loved this beautiful hotel. :) Bed were very comfortable! It was decorated so nicely for Christmas time. Perfect place for is to celebrate our Anniversay.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Tiffany
"Great place to get away"
Great get away from all the hustle of Branson and stay a the Chateau on the Lake, This was a great experience room was perfect had a mountain view room on this visit mostly a view of the meeting room roof, Cant wait to return and stay in a lake view room. Staff was awesome and we had several large gingerbread houses created by the kitchen staff displayed in the lobby to look at during our stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Neutral"
Not much to do there this time of year - somewhat over priced - good food nice people
1 night trip Nov 27, 2014
tom
Great hotel. Have stayed here several times before and will stay here again.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Absolutely the best!"
The hotel sits up on a hill overlooking Table Rock lake and dam. What a beautiful hotel. We stayed right before Thanksgiving so the hotel was all decorated for Christmas. There is a beautiful atrium area in the center of all the rooms with running brooks, ponds, and lots of greenery including the largest artificial tree I had ever seen in a hotel lobby. Three glass elevators carry you to your floor. The rooms are spacious and decorated nicely and very clean. The king bed was so comfortable! The hotel staff was very friendly and courteous and the entire place was spotless. I highly recommend Chateau on the Lake!
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
Marcella
We stayed at the Chateau for a business conference. It was relaxing and comfortable. Beds were very comfortable as well.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Tami
"Beautiful views"
Really nice resort w/beautiful views. Staff was very friendly. As u would expect w/any resort food pricey. Spa nice but massage not so much.
"It's the best resort in town."
Staying at The Chateau is a vacation in itself. The beauty of the hotel and the surroundings is breathtaking. It's a very tranquil and relaxing atmosphere. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Lynn