All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
415 North State Highway 265, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Daughter birthday getaway"
I took my two daughters there for my oldest daughters birthday. We sent the night then we enjoyed the spa the next morning.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Regina
"Ok but not worth the cost."
Nice hotel but sometimes the elevators didn't work. You waited forever for the elevators. pool area too small. Overall i thought the hotel was overpriced. They try to force you to only eat at their facilities which are overpriced. And not to mention that there is no refrigerator or microwave in the room to force you to have to eat there. The main reason I stay there is because there is a nice marina but other than the marina I would go somewhere else.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
"Beautiful Setting"
Excellent location. Comfortable rooms Do not pay extra for mountain view it is not worth it. Beautiful setting however they nickel and dime you for their services
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Jeffry
"Bad Decision was made!"
When one pays over $300/night for a hotel room, one expects a bit of size...perhaps, a small couch so more than one person can sit down and not be on the bed...the room doesn't overlook the 30 plus air conditioning units...no refrigerator...the safe doesn't work...We wanted a pedicure from the spa, but the $70 cost for a basic pedicure is outrageous and offensive. THUMBS DOWN!!
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Jane
"4th of JULY"
Nice place if you want to be away from everything. You need a car. They don't have a shuttle (not even from the airport). Free parking or valet. No microwaves or frig (unless you pay extra per night). One of the 3 elevators broke down on the 4th of July. Hotel had a full house because of the fireworks they provide. If you stay here make sure you request a room with a balcony overlooking the pool. Nice views and if you're here for fireworks you can see them from your balcony. My room overlooked a ROOF! Same amount of money as a room with a view. Not much sun in the pool area until about 10:30 am. Not enough chairs (or space) at the pool for the number of guests they can accommodate. The fireworks were 15 minutes long. You had to stake out a spot early in the evening because it gets packed. Poor sound system. Whoever choreographed the music with the fireworks SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO DO THIS AGAIN! Too many songs about "FIRE" and not enough patriotic songs. As a matter of fact the fireworks ended abruptly in the middle of Frank Sinatra !?! Very weird ending. We didn't even know it was the Finale! JUST STOPPED! I don't think I will be visiting Branson again. No big acts playing... only Tribute Bands. The configuration of the Chateau on Lake reminded me of Embassy Suites (minus the free breakfast). The $16.95 breakfast buffet was not good. Mostly everything was overcooked. All in all, nice location if you like seclusion.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Big Al
Exceptional staff. Phil at door is the best!! Feel pampered whenever I go
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
e
"Impressed"
I was very impressed from the moment we pulled onto the grounds.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Wonderful!"
Beautiful area, friendly staff, clean hotel!
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Dee
The hotel was very nice. Staff was very friendly. Not sure it's the best bang for the buck in Branson though.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Just ok. Didn't feel like a high end property. Rooms a little dated. Amenities a little lacking. Pretty view. Nice pool area. Not bad but not great
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Kristen
"Great experience"
Would recommend to anyone.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"the view is worth it"
glad that i checked other reviews - we got the room with a view - AWSOME!!! great facilities - PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONABLE staff - beginning and ending with the bellmen - impressive from arrival to departure. we will definitely stay there on our next visit to Branson.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
"Great resort"
We thought everything was great except the bed was very uncomfortable.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
"Campmimipapa"
Every year we collect the two grandchildren and head to Branson for some great adventures! The Chateau is the perfect hotel! We book the lake view suite. Plenty of room. The kiddies love sleeping on the "magic" bed...aka sleeper sofa, in the living room, while Mimi & Papa enjoy the comfortable king bed in the bedroom. Room service breakfasts and evening ice cream treats were a big hit! They quickly made friends with all of the doormen who treated them royally! There was always cold bottled water in our car when we arrived downstairs to head off for the day. Great location on the lake and not far from the action in Branson or Silver Dollar City.
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
Becky & Chris
"Couples weekend getaway"
Booked a king size bed/room through Expedia. We got a room on the fifth floor overlooking a concrete ledge with flood lights. Room overall was a good size but view was awful. Went to the Library bar on Friday evening and were never approached by staff, had to get our own drinks from the bar. Did have a nice piano player and singer. Had dinner Saturday evening at the Chateau Grille restaurant, dinner was excellent but pricey. Dinner for two with two glasses of wine and dessert was $175.00. Service in the restaurant was excellent. Had a nice indoor and outdoor pool. Pools were very busy with lots of kids. Not very adult friendly.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
ellen
"Excellent accomadations"
We spent our 23rd wedding anniversary at Chateau on the Lake. The resort was beautiful, our room was very spacious, clean and was everything we could have wanted and more
Other trip May 28, 2015
Phyllis
"Beautiful Resort but NOT Totally Satisfied"
Great place to stay -- beautiful exterior and interior, lovely view of the lake if you get a balcony (not all rooms have one and I had to ask for a different room to get one), helpful and friendly staff, upscale restaurant and also lower cost cafe. Room was nice and large, nice linens but not as upscale as expected -- even a stain on top sheet; blackout curtains were great; a/c worked well; 2nd sink with magnified lighted mirror in bedroom was nice surprise; plush towels and nice tile work in bathroom. Biggest disappointment: super slow free internet service although I'm sure faster service was available for a fee. All in all, not worth the $$$ when other hotels provide almost as well, minus the lake view. Will not return.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Kenneth
"Beautiful view of the lake"
I had never been to Branson and wasn't really interested in the touristy destination. This was a perfect getaway. Beautiful view of the lake, great food and wine.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Jodi
came down on memorial day weekend and had a great experience.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Wonderful weekend getaway and spa day!"
The Chateau on the Lake will now be my husband and my long weekend getaway spot of choice. We live in Oklahoma City, so not too far. The facilities are impressive, very clean and well maintained. We had a spa day that included tub soaks, massages, facials, hair styling, pedicure and manicure. The staff was very kind and it was such a relaxing experience. We ordered room service many times. It was prompt and delicious. I asked for substitutions and they were very accommodating. We had drinks in the bar on Saturday night. My Vodka Press was great, but my husband was not impressed with the Old Fashioned. The piano player was awesome! The Chateau Grill was delicious and courteous. We plan to return over the Thanksgiving Holiday and look forward to the warm welcome of the valet guys.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Erin
"Relaxing!"
it was a great getaway! a few things in the actual hotel rooms could use some updating, but that is minor compared to the experience. the staff was friendly- and they had a really nice restaurant. I would stay here again :)
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Room looked out to a roof covered by vents and A/C"
No view! No updates, should take room 312 out of service.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Nice hotel w/dining & lake view"
Enjoyed our stay here. Dining was wonderful and had many restaurant choices. The coffee shop was delightful too.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Adam
"Internet service terrible"
Hotel was great. Their internet service was terrible so you were forced to upgrade to an expensive service if you wanted internet.
2 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"Branson Best Location"
Wonderful facility, would recommend it to anyone, worth the extra cost.
2 night family trip May 17, 2015
Stephen
"Beautiful property"
The interior areas of this hotel and beautiful and the rooms are nice. The only aspects I didn't like were the flat charge of $16/day for valet rather than the usual method of tipping for it and the $14/day charge for the "better" Internet. I don't like the nickle and dime feel that creates.
Other trip May 18, 2015
More detail cleaning in room desired. Basic items were done but more attention to dusting and wiping down bath area would be nice. We had to request maid service our first day after 3 pm. Coffee was not replenished that day.
Other trip May 7, 2015
Sue
"Great weekend getaway"
It was so relaxing. I went alone and the restaurant staff didn't make me feel awkward eating a nice meal by myself, which I really appreciated.
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
Micaela
"Branson, Chateau on the Lane Experience"
It's been a while since we had a couple's getaway and we were definitely looking forward to it. The hotel was breathtaking! The sound of the indoor waterfalls was soothing and relaxing. Everything was clean and well kept. Friendly staff to greet you upon arrival. Doors always opened for you entering and exiting the building. Check-in was quick and easy. Room was very spacious and clean. *Compliant: I assumed the description of the advertised room "Mountain View" included a balcony viewing the Table Rock Lake. NO BALCONY and not facing the lake! There was only a sliding door with a blocked off rail. The room was over the kitchen and loading area so you could hear the kitchen staff throwing away glass/trash. Making huge crashing noises! Plus, the backing up of trucks in the early am. Make sure you put your "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door because housekeeping comes early 9am and yells "HOUSE KEEPING!" We said, "No, Thank you!" and she yelled back, "Please come sign!!! Please come sign!!!" We were still in our sleeping attire with bedhead. Not a nice way to wake up on a Saturday a.m. After that I was wide awake so I went downstairs for coffee at the Sweet Shoppe. COFFEE WAS AMAZING and they had a bunch of tasty treats!!! The Library Lounge was great! Bartenders very nice and appetizers were great. Sunset views on the patios were beautiful! All in all, it was a great experience! I just recommend to anyone that you ask to be away from the loading area and facing the lake.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"In the lap of luxury"
If you're not at home, be here. Just be sure to bring ample funding. This is a once-every-five years type of accommodations for us.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Gramps J.D.
"Poor housekeeping"
The hotel was nice, I was just expecting more. I had to call and ask for our room to be cleaned. The sheets were never changed on our bed and we stayed 4 nights. Room service delivered strawberries and chilled grape juice to our room...problem is we hadn't ordered it...a card was left with the food and it was for a Deena. I called the front desk to let them know. They said just keep it...here's the problem I had with it...housekeeping never removed the ice bucket or champagne glasses...they set on our table for two days.
4 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
"Wedding Anniversary Trip"
"Mountain View King", is really a view of the top of a mountain over the parking garage rooftop. We stayed on the 8th floor. Our room was quiet, clean and large. The mattress was very comfortable. There was no room refridgerator or microwave although they were available for an extra charge. No free breakfast. The restaurant and cafe are very extensive, we did not eat there with so many other choices nearby in Branson. Views on the lake side are beautiful, be sure to enjoy sitting out on one of the patios in the evening.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Grammy & PaPa
"Lovely location Hotel"
the rooms were very comfortable, but the restaurant was extreeeeemly overpriced! and the opened too late in the morning for early risers like me and there was no complementary coffee available for early risers until 7 am when the (expensive) coffee shop finally opened.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Dr Doug
"Lovely location"
Very clean and comfortable beds, and lovely place. It would be so pretty if the weather were nice and the lake activities could be enjoyed. We had a nice time though!
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Beautiful place, excellent service"
the best resort in Branson, beautiful grounds, great mountain and lake views, several things to do inside the resort, movie teather for the kids, playground, supervised activities for kids, gift shop, boutique, etc
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Rita
"Bad room view"
The hotel has good views, but unfortunately our room had horrible view of the front side parking lot instead of the lake/mountain view. We requested different room and we were told there were plenty others available until the hotel staff realized we purchased through expedia, then would not upgrade saying nothing was available. Felt second class since we purchased through expedia.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Getaway"
Very nice, beautiful area.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"Birthday weekend"
The hotel was very pleasant and very well maintained. Views are very good.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
william
"Birthday weekend/spa day"
My daughter and I came for the weekend to stay and went to the spa, it was her birthday present from her dad and I. We loved it and had a great experience. Def. will do again.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Beautiful Chateau on the Lake"
Our stay was short buy very comfortable. We stayed in a very nice and spacious room King Deluxe. Beautiful view and great amenities.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Mindy
"Overnight Stay"
Great location with beautiful views, definitely would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
This is a beautiful hotel and the staff is very welcoming
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Great experience"
Perfect stay, everything was very nice. Would go back in a second
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Away from the masses"
Great place to stay in Branson
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
stephen
"I would stay here again!"
Just a quick getaway for out anniversary. The hotel was amazing! Loved the library lounge!
3 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"New Years family getaway."
We had lovely stay at this resort.The resort is beautiful and extremely clean. We were there to ring in the New Year and the resort was decorated wonderful for Christmas. Will definitely return.
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Jerry
"Wedding getaway"
I've stayed at this hotel before, and was very happy to be able to stay there again, when we were in the area for a wedding. We had dinner at the Chateau Grille, and it was delicious.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Good hotel and away from the Branson traffic"
Top 2 hotels in Branson. Excellent for families and couples.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
stephen
"great destination"
The resort was beautiful. They offered so many fun things to do without leaving property. The staff and service was fantastic. We were a little disappointed in having paid extra for a "mountain view" that turned out to be a view of the top of a lower level building with a mountain in the distance.
2 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
"After Christmas retreat"
After a busy holiday my wife and I decided to get away for rest and relaxation. I was kind of concerned about skeleton staffing due to holidays or sub-standard attention. If it was sub-standard, we cannot wait to return at another time. We will return! I think the best Chef was behind the counter making specialty omlettes.... O'Neill was the best and i have traveled internationally.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014