All hotels in Concord, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1370 Monument Blvd, I-680 at Monument Blvd, Concord, CA, 94520, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"Bugs and Filth"
Disgusting. Filthy sheets. Cockroaches.
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
Ginny
"Low end motel, regardless of room rates"
This is really a very low-end place even though the pictures try to tell you something different. For some reason, I didn't notice that is still a Motel 6, just the lobby being updated. The attitude of the front staff is the same as it was 10 years ago, when I last stayed at a Motel 6.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"So so"
It was very nice inside! I was surprised at how nice it was! Had a little kitchen and almost looked like an apartment setting. We will come back! The first guy that helped me check in was totally rude but when we checked out another guy was super nice!
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
Gopal Reddy
"Clean and friendly"
This isn't an amazing hotel, but hotels were hard to find in Pittsburg. The room was pretty clean, no odors, staff very friendly and accommodating. My only wishes would be more than 2 bath towels, some soap for the bathroom and an extra pillow. Other than that, I feel like we got a good deal for 100$ for a Saturday night!
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Rebecca
"Sold our room out from under us DO NOT STAY!!!"
This place was a joke!!!!! We got a phone call about an hour before we got there to see if we where still coming EVEN THOUGH WE RESERVED THE ROOMS!! Now I have never had anyone call to see if we where still coming. After about 30 mins we arrived and it looked like the building was in war screens torn hanging half off windows and doors walked down hall smelled bad to get to front desk to find they did not have the rooms we had reserved. Had 2 rooms but not with 2 queen beds.Printed out reservation and showed clerk and no response to make right or to help. Of course we left but very mad. Spent 3 hours trying to find a hotel that night very poor service WILL NEVER STAY AT THIS PLACE!!!!!!
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
Cliff
Good i need a itemized reciept. nothing more to say..Its ok
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Wont be returning"
The rooms are great, it's the dirty smoke filled hallways that you need to wade through to get to your room; not to mention the other guests that seem to have lived there for a long while! They have one washer & dryer that I had to wait for for a day, and the dryer didnt dry my clothes after two 60 minute cycles, so make sure you dont need to do laundry! Lots of traffic all through the night, even a midnight soccer game that lasted a couple hours, so make sure you dont need to get your rest!
2 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
"Pleasant stay"
I stayed there for one night during a business trip. I really liked the room. I've stayed at various extended stays hotels, and I was pleasantly surprised by this one. The mattress was great, and I woke up feeling great. On the downside, my suite didn't have any pots, pans, utensils, etc. I was told by staff that they do stock rooms with that, and was confused that I didn't get any. I only needed a bowl fort oatmeal, and she brought me one. The neighborhood around the hotel is ok, and most certainly not one that has mansions and such. No parks or landmarks there. And It was very convenient with tons of ethnic foods and grocery stores in the area.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2014
Nice place,
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2013
Pepper
"Don't stay here"
We requested a top floor room in the back - we got a first floor room facing the horrible traffic in the front. Rude unhelpful front desk staff unwilling to help. Room wasn't ready - no pots, pans, utensils, plates or glasses as promised. Then they said the pool "wasn't working " on the hottest day of the year. Horrible inconvenient location - we will never stay here again.
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2013
sunworshiper
"Ok hotel"
Staff very rude... Hotel management sucks.. Placed me in a room I didn't want .. Prolly wont stay again
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
"Nice hotel for one week"
Good place. Close to San Francisco. The only think need to ad grade is the mattres. TK
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
Jorge
"Excellent for it's price range"
Very spacious room, nice bed, ok pillows.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2013
"Basic But not Great"
I wasn't crazy about the hotel, but it wasn't as bad as some of the reviews say. PROS: The manager was very helpful and patient. The rooms are clean and newly furnished, albeit barely furnished. Appliances were new and the room had the biggest closet I've ever seen at a hotel. CONS: The walls and ceiling are concrete so it doesn't really feel "warm". There are no amenities other than bars of soap and the shower feels very old. The piping in the shower made a low howling sound every time I turned the nozzle warmer than room temperature. OVERALL, don't go here if you are looking for a "comfy" feeling, but this is a very reasonably priced hotel and a good deal for being newly updated.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2013
Jen
"good room bad location"
The room at this hotel was really nice except the bathroom. The location was extremely bad and I wouldn't stay here again because of out.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2013
"Surprisingly good"
The rooms were newly renovated and comfortable, the location was perfect, and the price was very reasonable. I will definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"Clean and comfy and lots of room"
I loved my stay, lots of room comfy bed and very clean.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2013
karen
"Don't believe the hype"
The only good thing about this place is the price, size and the closeness in proximity to Pleasant Hill and Walnut Creek. Many eateries, bars and shopping are quite close. What is terrible about this place is that there is no ice available on the first floor. I can't speak for the entire hotel but the refrigerator in my room did not work. Instead of keeping items cold, it made them warmer with the bright lights inside of the freezer and refrigerator. I ended up unplugging because it was making so much noise. The phone had a red light that blinked non-stop. I asked the front desk and was told to pick up the receiver and put it down and the light would go off. It didn't. The bed did not have a box spring, just a mattress on top of a platform. If you are over the age of 43, you'd probably want to think about that and what it will do to your back. Place has large microwave and two burners on top of a small stove top. Probably a good place, for the price, if you are considering an afternoon of being discreet and wanted to go somewhere private. No one would see you as there is never anyone at the front desk. Good news, no bugs in the room and the floors are all clean with a nice prefabricated floor.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"business stay"
The room was non-smoking but smelled like stale smoke. The owners / managers smoked right outside the front door. Whiie it was apparently updated, it still needed work. The room was clean. A few fast food type restaurants nearby, a Costco, Kohl's. I was in town for business meetings not for site seeing. I'm not sure I would stay again.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2013
"comfortable spot"
The only thing i didnt like was there are no cooking utenicils in rooms. and when i left ann article of mine in the room and went back for it i was told the maids threw it away.
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
"wonderful"
Everyone was wonderful and I definitely would stay again!
3 night trip with friends May 25, 2013
"Very nice hotel"
The area around the hotel was a little shady. The parking lot was well lite. But the back door was not secure.
1 night business trip May 18, 2013
Jan
"Excellent place to stay."
Excellent place to stay. This place seems new on the inside, good amenities and spacious. Great price for the area to.
4 night business trip Apr 15, 2013
Johnny
"great stay"
I loved it Room was great
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2013
ashley
"Cheap"
Cheapest place I could find. You get what you pay for.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2013
"business trip"
The professional demeanor and helpfulness of front desk staff and the hotel cleaning staff were compareable to high end 5 star facilities I have stayed. The modern minimalist decor provided the necissities. Sleek stainless steel appliances in galley kitchen area. Clean bathroom, plenty of hotwater and water pressure. Well lit parking area. The lack of screens for the window and sliding door, precluded the ability leaving the window/sliding door open and turning off the air conditioner/fan for air circulation. New owner was on site, directing workers painting and updating facility. Close to McDonalds, Safeway, Drug Store and Shopping Centers. Mt. Diablo view from the balcony.
Other trip Mar 7, 2013
"good place to stay over night"
I would go back, for the price is not bad,is quite and clean
Other trip Mar 6, 2013
Nice remodeled rooms. Neighborhood kinda sketchy and hotel old and dingy. A/C broken in our room.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2013
"mini apartment"
Noce place to stay.
2 night business trip Feb 26, 2013
danielle
"Great Location, Great Service, Great Hotel!"
I stayed a full week at this hotel while starting a new job in San Francisco. It is exactly one mile from the closest BART station (10 minute drive with stoplights) and conveniently a half mile from two large grocery stores. (for commuters: the BART ride from Concord to downtown SF is approx 45 minutes). My ground-level room was very large and comfortable. It had a kitchen, walk-in closet, and studio/bedroom complete with a dining nook. Above standard kitchen amenities were provided -- coffee maker, stove, microwave oven, and a fridge! All were in excellent working condition and very clean. The studio/bedroom was comfortable - the mattress was a bit firm but the pillows were all new and super fluffy. It also had great wall-heater that blew very hard and kept me warm all night. The bathroom was very clean and stocked with multiple bar soaps (note: no shampoo/conditioner provided). The shower had great water pressure and gave very hot water in the mornings and at night. There were only two things I didn't like about this hotel: (1) My room faced Montgomery St, which becomes quite noisy beginning around 4:00AM -- light sleepers should request a room away from the street. (2) The wireless internet is shared by all people in the hotel and therefore mostly unusable -- business travelers and students beware. Overall, this hotel was a great choice and I would recommend it to anybody, budget-minded or otherwise. It will be my first choice the next time I stay in Concord.
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2013
"Mini Apartment."
The room was nice and had all the amediaties for a small apartment. It had all the kitchen appliances and was decorated nice. It has a large walk-in closet and a seperate bathroom. They just need to update the exterior and the inside hallways.Will stay again.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2013
Danielle
"I liked the room"
It Was a good experience over all. There Was a study area, the colors were nice, the decor Was of good taste, plenty of outlets, the bathroom/shower were separate from the vanity area and bed. Everything was great.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2013
Ana
"great deal"
Room is very nice modern decor. Very friendly service & housekeepers as well Can not beat the price. I will return
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2013
Kerry
""Great hotel for younger crowed""
some of the hotel staff are not very friendly and there was so much noise from above my room all day and night i have two younge children that woke up all night from noise other than that its a nice hotel for the area its in.
Other trip Jan 4, 2013
Bella
"The price is good"
I saw this hotel online, and I finally pick it coz the reviews are okay, and it's a studio, I had never live in a studio before. However, after I check in, I was disappointed firstly because the faucet in the bathroom broken, I didn't shower through out my staying. Second, I really can't figure out how to turn on the refrigerate, TV as well. But the price is relatively lower in its area. So, if u really care about the price, it's okay for u.
Other trip Aug 24, 2012
"Two Queens, Hold the Water!"
Recently I stayed at the Studio 6 in Concord. Last minute booking for 2 Queen beds, . The male that served me spoke limited English, and I don't think he understand it either. Difficult to get directions to room Vending machines, were out of order. The room was large and looked like it had been remodeled. Combination Pergo and tile in room.comfortable,modern decorated - browns, lime green -a apartment size frig, 2 burner stove, counter, sink, table and chairs, flat screen and a chair with an ottoman. There was a balcony with glass sliding doors that was nice. The queen beds had 2 smaller than standard size pillows.. Had I checked in earlier and been able to speak to someone that was better in English I would have asked for more pillows. The bathroom- large walk in closet, sink area and separate shower toilet area. Basic towels and soap, no shampoo or extras, The shower was difficult to work, I could not get any pressure and than it took forever to shut off. Not Impressed- basically useless. My traveling companion just past on having a shower I could not get one of the keys to work and when I asked for another one, I had same communication problems, waited 10 minutes for another key and it would not work either. During check out was asked by owner/manager (unsure of his status) about my stay. When I told him about the shower he wanted to argue. I would not stay here again- unless I checked the shower in my room and would be able to get a room where I knew the shower worked.
Other trip Aug 12, 2012

Business trip Mar 11, 2013
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2013
Serge

TripAdvisor reviews for Studio 6

"Management here unprofessional and uncooperative"
04/13/15 Shawn B Concord, California
I stayed here many times, with rotating management. The hotel itself is nice, kitchenettes, fake wood floors, newer TV's. One manager would continually sleep on the job, literally go in the back office and sleep. The current manager, Mack, doesn't sleep but also doesn't address any issues you may have. I had a few that when brought up were either dismissed entirely or I was told that I caused them. First issue, the hotel allows pets yet in BOLD print and underlined too on the pet policy states "Excessive barking will not be tolerated" Many people there had dogs, some of which when they left would put the dogs on the balcony so the maids could clean the rooms. Some others would just leave them out there at all times. At least 4 dogs not only barked continually but were a threat to people in the process due to their aggression. I brought this up, and it was not addressed by Mack or the girl who worked overnight there. I even pointed out on their pet policy where it said the above statement, and it was brushed off. Also, on one day the maid did not come to clean the room until 5 pm, dinner time for some, and only emptied the trash and threw down towels without bothering to put them in the normal locations. She did not clean the floor, make the bed, clean the counters, nothing. I have given this hotel a great deal of money over the past couple of years as I travel and stay here when in this area. None of this seemed to matter to the rotating management staff there. Very unprofessional, very rude, VERY wrong.
"you hit the nail on the head"
02/16/15 Diran T Tracy ca
when I arrived it was a mess and had to clean it myself. then to my surprise the door started to open someone had the key I slammed his hand in the door and asked him to leave I still don't know who it was. then they charged me twice apon check out. Now I have to do a stop payment on my credit card. I just don't like being squeezed I do have a family to provide for not to menchion the constant noise and that smell of cotton candy ugg whats your bottom line people or profit. peace
"The good and the bad"
11/01/14 spazgirl Pleasant Hill, California
Spent 8 nights in this hotel while in the area for pre-employment physical, fingerprinting, housing search, etc. It was not horrible, but I would not rush back either. Upon check-in I was directed to a room on the 1st floor. The staff person at the front desk said it would be quiet. The room was dark and had an enormous stain in the ceiling. I asked for the room on the second floor. I was pleasantly surprised. The room was enormous by hotel standards and was bright, sunny, had a full kitchen, a huge closet and a balcony, but it did need a deep cleaning. I brought Clorox wipes with me and used them liberally. Fortunately the room was well sound-proofed as well. But when venturing into the hallways I could hear dogs barking, children screaming and could routinely smell pot smoke.
"The staff of this place should not be in the service industry"
04/04/14 ralanwyman Pueblo, Colorado
I spent one night in Concord...the night before one of the most important job interviews of my life. I arrived around 10 PM. As we pulled into the parking lot, the taxi driver warned me that there are problems with robbery in this location and to keep my doors locked at all times. At check-in I was assigned a room on the second floor, facing the busy four-lane street. While the room was fairly clean, the security locks on the doors had been broken, leaving nothing between me and anyone with a room key. The television didn't work either. My greatest problem, however, was the road noise that was so loud that it interrupted my phone conversations. Concerned about the quality of my sleep, I went to the reception desk and expressed my need for both security and peace. The tall, heavyset man (whose name I could never gain) conveyed an attitude of combative indifference, even though I was being calm and reasonable. Given the hour, I had no choice but to tough it out. Unfortunately, even with earplugs, I got little sleep and was immensely tired for my interview as a result. The morning receptionist was completely unsympathetic as well. It almost seemed like a joke to him. I would certainly not recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to sleep....and Motel 6 would be well advised to discontinue their association with this business. The two people with whom I interacted are more interested in exploitation and profit than providing a good service.
"A stylish bargain with a few rough edges"
05/10/13 bicycledude Tucson, AZ
We got a spacious room with very stylish Euro-modern decor (significantly more upscale than the usual Motel 6) for less money than non-extended-stay rooms in the area: Pergo-style hardwood floors, vessel-style lavatory sink, very good lighting, stainless steel appliances (microwave, cooktop, fridge/freezer), attractive landscape plants outdoors, and a balcony overlooking the parking lot. On the other hand, while the room had evidently been remodeled not too long ago, the building itself (an old notice on a door suggested that it was once a Comfort Inn) showed some deferred maintenance: the tub/shower enclosure was peeling, the sliding glass door to the balcony wouldn't lock or unlock unless I lifted it out of its track, the tile floor of the elevator had been repaired clumsily with staples, the coin-op dryer looked like someone had attacked it with a crowbar, and there was a strange wooden false front on the roof atop the third floor with heavily weathered paint. The detergent vending machine in the laundry looked like it had sported an "out of order" sign for a long time. The large flat-screen TV got zillions of channels. Wi-fi was free but occasionally so slow as to be unusable. Grocery, drug store, convenience stores, fast food, and a Mexican restaurant are within a few blocks to the northeast. A shopping mall is located at the I-680 interchange a little further away to the southwest, and even more shopping is available on the far side of the interchange. The kitchen cabinets were bare when we arrived, but shortly afterward a housekeeper arrived with what I assume is the standard set of utensils: fry pan, saucepan, 2 flat plates, 2 sets of knife/fork/spoon, washcloth, dish towel, soap dispenser with 1 inch of soap, 2 serving bowls, spatula, serving spoon. No cups or drinking glasses, so you have to use the non-microwave-safe disposable ones provided with the ice bucket and coffee maker. And no individual bowls, so you have to use the big serving bowls if you want soup or cereal. I think they're still figuring out how to make "extended stay" work. The web site for Studio 6 in general suggests you get daily housekeeping only if you don't get a discount for staying at least 7 days: this particular establishment gave us daily housekeeping and didn't appear to offer that discount.
"Nicely Remodled"
09/18/12 Gaye D Crescent City, California
This is an older motel that has been nicely updated. I love the hardwood floors! The rooms have a regular size frig, freezer and full sized microwave and stove top. If you need cookware they will provide it for you if you ask. We have stayed here on four different occasions and have always been greeted by friendly,helpful staff. We had an issue with our room one time and they promptly addressed it and put us in another room. Although the motel is older and could use some more improvements ( sprucing up the side entrance,and replacing the older mattresses) this is still a good value for the money and we will definitely stay here again.
"Excellent value, pleasant helpful staff!"
09/07/12 Satori2011 Sausalito, California, US
Concord Inn & Suites aka Studio 6 in Concord is a terrific value for your money. The staff was very helpful, polite, and approachable. They were quick to address any need or concern I may have had, and always quickly. It's your own spacious studio apartment which is tastefully done in a clean, minimalist-modern design, including hard-wood floor, modern fixtures and colors, and a sliding glass door that opens onto a comfortably-sized covered balcony. The bed was very comfortable, the television screen large, and the overall space very-well laid out. I stayed here for one very comfortable and productive month. Just north about 1/3 mi is a Safeway; Starbucks is a mile south, and Whole Foods Market is a quick trip away on I-680. There is a BART station apprx. 2 miles in either direction and a bus stops right out front to take you there for $2.
"Rooms newly renovated with a contemporary look."
08/19/12 abrat4u
Rooms are large,nice hardwood floors (easier to keep clean},flat screen TV, separate bathroom and walk in closet. I come here often and each time Im treated as if it were my first visit. In regards to the reviews that mention getting smoking rooms when they made reservations for a non smoking room....i have never had this problem. I will continue coming here....
"Every Mother's Nightmare"
03/27/11 Ratuki Missoula, Montana
This hotel was misportrayed on the website. This is my first time coming to California as a family, and I wanted this experience to be unforgettable. Well, it is. Unfortunately, I arrived to the Concord Inn at night and did not see any clear enterance. After checking in, my family went up to our 2nd floor room through an old steel door from the side of the hotel. We expected to see a modern kitchen, clean rooms, and everything that had been advertised on their website. I am exponentially disappointed. The bedsheets had stains and cigarette burns. The kitchen had no utensils or cookware. The iron board had holes and burns. The balcony was small and rusted with a concrete floor. The hallways smell of cigarettes and inscence. One of the electrical plugs did not have a wallplate, which could have been very dangerous for my kids. I do not recommend you stay here. Spend the money at another hotel. The sole advantage of this hotel was the price and the park down the street.
"Made a bad choice..."
02/18/08 empalmer52 Santa Rosa, CA
We had 2 choices of hotels to stay in for a family reunion but went with this because other family had decided to stay at this one. We had 2 rooms. Ours was in the front. Horrendously noisy--take earplugs! The bed was in bad need of being replaced. We requested a 2 hour delay for checkout and were first told that was not possible but when we balked they finally ok'd it. Funny the parking lot was empty! But despite getting approved and trying to sleep in, the maid came barging in at 11:05! As for their breakfast bar, just skip it. Nasty! Even the orange juice was bad. Suffice it to say, this will be my last visit to a Comfort Inn.