All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here7250 Nw 11th St, Miami, FL, 33126, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
    2.9
"Close to airport"
Lots of construction. When I asked the front desk associate how to get to the airport, he gave us the wrong directions as there was construction going on. If we select a hotel by the airport, I would suggest that the employees have up to date knowledge of how to actually get to the airport. We were delayed by 10 minutes due to incorrect direction, and got to our gate with only minutes to spare. When we found the correct way to the airport, it would have been a simple adjustment to our driving direction. Please educate the employees on direction to the airport, since you are considering your hotel to be an airport hotel. Thanks,
"Convenient overnight stay to Board Cruise ship"
We were a group of 11 travelers. We appreciated the free airport to hotel transport. We were also able to arrange transport to cruise ship the following day. The only restaurant available was the one attached to the hotel. Their was construction taking place and some members of our group were unable to use the pool. A few in our group also complained about plane noise when trying to sleep. This seem to be something you have to accept being so near to the airport.The walls are not well insulated and one could hear movement from room next door and also from hallway. This hotel was adequate for our overnight stay, but we would not choose it for a longer vacation.. .
Yvonne
"Won't Return"
Bathroom was not in good condition nor clean. Bed was okay. Can't sleep well because peoples next door were talking and making noise at midnight after 12 am. Some service person at the front desk was not friendly. Service to the airport was good.
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
"Hard Night"
Smack dab in a major highway construction project. Took 1hour to find it in the dark. Beds hard as boards-used all 6 pillows to make a sleep surface. Lots of airplane noise. Restaurant (not owned by hotel) did not open at 7 am as advertised-not until 9 am! Pool was closed for repair, and water was shut off by the city from 11 pm-6am. Never again.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Debbie
"Dont do it"
Awful experience. The whole place smelled. The room was dirty. There was never an attendant available. They charge your card for parking without even telling you. I would strongly advis against staying here. There are better places for the same price.
2 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"Big pool"
It was just one night. Free shuttle to MIA airport. Big pool.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
"Good deal stay"
Good deal for the price offered and the convenient location. Complimentary shuttle service was key for my decision to stay at the hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
Juan
"Average"
the construction on the freeway made it hard to get to the aiport also the room smelled like ciggarattes
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
"There is more than one Days Inn Hotel at the Miami"
We got the Days Inn shuttle at the Miami airport. I asked the shuttle driver if there were more than one Days Inn hotel at the airport. The driver said that there is only ONE Days Inn hotel at the airport. We took the shuttle and ended up at the wrong Days Inn hotel on the NORTH side of the airport. We quickly found out that there are TWO days Inn hotels at the airport...one on the north side of the airport and one on the south side. The poorly informed shuttle driver cost us a good deal of time late in the evening.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Allan
"Not worth the money"
We stayed here on a layover. Based on the pictures, it looked better than real life. If we had paid $40, it may have been worth it.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Regional Business Manager's Experience"
The next time I go on a cruise I will go from the plane to the boat and vice versa. The first night my room was okay, not like the picture. At least it smelt better than the second stay. The room was clean. However, on the second stay coming from the cruise I was put on the 3rd floor and it stunk. That floor smelt like it wasn’t cleaned, the carpets that is. It smelt like a mixutre of smoke and perfume SweetFunk that tricckled into the room. There were other guests who made noise all night. In addition, the pool was out of service and the gym machines did not work. From the looks of it they haven’t been working for some time but it is advertised. Overall, the front desk exemplified great customer service. For that reason alone the next time will not be a next time. I will spend a little more money and stay elsewhere. With that said my complaint is with the owner. The cost for the stay was good and if you fix the gym machines that are in the advertisement, shampoo the 3rd foor carpet, and address any noise reported you will receive a more diverse clientele.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
RBM
"Hotel with restaurant, is close to the airport."
We were satisfied with our room, the staff was efficient and pleasant, and the restaurant is conveniently just off the lobby. We plan to stay there again.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"cool"
cool
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
randy
"worst hotel ever..."
checked in..went to pool...back to room to shower around 7:00..found female hair on shampoo bottle..turned shower on..no hot water..let it run fore five minutes...still no hot water..then picked up hand towel to dry hair and it was filthy dirty with woman's make up...took it down to front desk to show them..got clean towels but too late..already done with cold shower..next I pulled the covers down to go to sleep and the sheets were dirty with same make-up that was on the dirty hand towel..so I went to front desk..to complain again and ask for refund..attitude was rude...they said I had to go through Expedia...so I filed a complaint...Expedia talked to front desk people..said they had to wait to talk to manager..now it was after 9:00 and they wanted to put me in a different hotel or wait for answer about refund..so I chose to wait for refund and tried to sleep but that was impossible because I had to go to airport by 1:00 because that's when last shuttle ran.. I was told by someone that free shuttle ran all night..so over all I paid for a dirty room with rude employees..
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Jana
"No first choice hotel!"
Smoke smell so strong when you get in a non smoking room.We had to wash our cloth get impregnated of smoke nasty odors. Friendly staff,no bad at all cleaning. Parking no free.Have a nightclub not good for families dinning called las maracas. Becarefull with hidden charge. Hotel transportation to airport no free as others.
3 night family trip Oct 6, 2014
Roberto
"Needs some work"
For the price the hotel wasn't too bad, but I definitely think the need a few more people to speak English that could work in the restaurant. The woman that was there had no clue what we were saying so it made things pretty difficult. But I will say the front desk staff was very polite and helpful. And the room was pretty clean.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Kassie
"Lousy Place"
Filthy hotel, rude customer service, refused to acknowledge the early check in I scheduled with Hotels.com. Pool broken for 3 days but assured me for 4 hours it would be open with 15 minutes, waited for a manager to call me, for over 12 hours and they NEVER did! (Second experience like this with this hotel, thus week. If I hadn't already been charged for it, I would NOT have returned.)
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
"MALO"
NOT INTERNET IN THE ROOM, CERO INFORMATION FROM THE PEOPLE IN FRONT DESK, VERY POOR
2 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
MARTIN
By far the the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Asked for early check in and rooms were NOT ready for 3 more hours, room smelled of smoke, bed comforter had stains, bathroom had bugs, staff was rude and very unprofessional and housekeeping found my phone charger (called immediately to inform it was left and I would be returning in 4 days to get it) and they managed to "lose it". Upon return (89 degrees outside) and the pool was closed with no explanation as to why. Terribly place and will NEVER return. Hotels. Com should NOT enforce this hotel
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
Melisaa
"Overnight stay for flight."
Lobby was not impressive but room was nice. Food was very good in resturant.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"Just for overnight"
The hotel staff were very friendly and courteous. The hotel room needs improvement. The physical hotel is also a bit outdated. Need a better restaurant option. Waited too long for dinner. After a 4 hour flight, thats not really ideal. Mixup with the shuttle service. Ended up at the wrong hotel initially. It was just a place to overnight and it met those needs.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Michael Douglas
"Pleasently surprised."
Chose this hotel for price and shuttle for a one night stay in Miami before going to Turks. First room offered, not so good. Asked for another and got a very nice room, plus shuttle from and to airport. We recommend.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Mike & Ticia
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
We had a great time in this hotel, the facilities and the service are good. Only in the gym we had to figure out ourselves how to use the machines. Nice pool.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Clau
Is a good place, I like so much the pool :)
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
Mariana
"Avoid it!"
So many hidden fees you end up paying the same as a class a hotel. All construction workers stays there so you can imagine the noise. Poor choice. No value.
13 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
"good"
The vet was not the best but it is near every thing. And very clean.
9 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
spena
"old , but regular"
Good place to saty only for sleep and nothing more, old building, but located near the airport, so if you need a overnight sleep to waiting for your flight and do not want to use the Miami International Airport Hotel, this could be a good choice.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Ricardo
"Checked in late, good stay"
For an overnight this was OK, no breakfast but close enough to MIA airport, staff friendly enough, good shuttle service. Only spend a few hours there.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
Anjahli
"Great location!"
This is one of my fave hotels for one-nighters in Miami - conveniently located and close to the airport
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
I found hairs on the bed and shower. There were restaurant fliers inside the room and then a brochure saying not to order from those restaurants for safety reasons. So how do those fliers make it into your room? That didn't make me feel safe at all.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Very good"
Yea my stay in the Day Inn Hotel was very good for me.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
I like this hotel. Would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
vk
The from desk service isn't very good service when check out each Other was talking and don't paying atención .That's it. Thank You .
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
Romeo
"so so"
the pool was out of service, next to our room some people were fighting and we heard all
2 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Luis
Laundry machines did not work properly-money not refunded. Ajoining restrauant has wild parties every Friday night until 4am and Police we called to break up violence that erupted. I felt unsafe during my stay. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone but thugs and thieves.
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
"Nice place for the price"
It was ok
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Alberta Hall
"Good for an airport stay, but walls are very thin!"
The rooms and bathroom were nice! We only stayed one night on a layover from MIA, so we got in late and left early. The front desk helped us order take out and was very friendly. It did, however, take the shuttle TWO HOURS to show up at the airport, so we will not be staying there again. Also a family was either swimming or (it sounded like) being murder at the pool until about 1:30am.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
We received the service we paid for. We got a bargain hotel at a bargain price. It took a few requests to get towels and there wasn't a continental breakfast. However, the front desk associates were courteous and the room was clean and big!
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Terrible"
This hotel is terrible! No clean at all, smeely, and grouse.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Carolina
"Ok, but not great."
The place was ok, not even for the price, but just to stay in. Wasn't very impressive, the service or quality of the room itself. The only thing that was decent was the location because the area was not too bad. Couldn't park one night in the parking lot because a party at the restaurant located next door to the hotel took all of the parking spots, and the hotel was painting the other lot. Overall wouldn't recommend to others.
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2014
Jay
"not impressed for the price we paid"
Not Near any resturants or shopping, pretty much just a place to sleep.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Not recommended"
Hotel is under construction and in disarray. I won't be back. Pick another hotel nearby
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Overall very good hotel!"
Very clean rooms, shuttle from/to the airport, the hotel room amenities were very good!
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2014
Great rates near everything good location. Love the pool
3 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Cindy
"Days Inn"
It was good.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
JJ
"It's a room"
Stayed at better hotels for less money but nothing to complain about really. You will hear planes take off all night if you are a light sleeper. Walmart and food nearby.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
"Basic"
The overall hotel was fine. The staff was nice. Rooms were clean. Plenty of hot water. You need a car because there's nothing nearby. There's a restaurant at the hotel, but it was closed. I was able to get food delivery. Overall it suited my needs. But it's location may not work for families or tourists.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
Lee
"Nothing great to review...My experience was awful"
The rate of the hotel might have been convenient but the hotel it self was a mess. The rooms are dirty!! they smell like mold!! carpet is soooo dirty. out in the hall was always hot.!! The mattresses and pillow cases are covered in plastic.........that's gross.. Honestly speaking i don't have anything nice to say about the stay.
1 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2014
Nere
"Stay out of the restaurant."
Not a bad hotel for the price-point. It had the usual air conditioner under the window that had to be turned off because of the noise of the unit. I didn't mind because I don't need a room that is too cold anyway. The only real problem with the hotel was the restaurant. I went in there for breakfast and I was the only customer. I quickly found out why.... It was freezing cold... Meat-Locker cold. There was loud, very loud,.. Latino music, that I normally would love, but not in the morning and not at that VOLUME!!! I asked the staff to turn the AC to a warmer temperature, and also to turn down the music. The staff was totally indifferent to my request. I was served cold eggs, cold toast that had to be sent back, and luke-warm coffee. I asked the serving staff if they had noticed that I was the ONLY customer, and if they had given any thought as to why the restaurant was not full of patrons at breakfast time. Again,... they were disinterested and indifferent.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Really cleanliness"
Although the location of the hotel is next to very traffic street, all other services were very good.
2 night trip Jun 18, 2014