All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
7250 Nw 11th St, Miami, FL, 33126, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
    2.9
"Quick stay"
A quick getaway w family, it served its purpose.
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
shawn
"What you would expect for the price in Miami"
If you need a place to stay that is close to the airport for a day or two, can live with a "Continental Breakfast" and want to be in this price range, than this is an option. Fairly dated building and finishes but the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. You do get a microwave and mini-fridge.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Chuck
"Acceptable"
Hotel's conditions are nice. Not some of the employs at the front desk.
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
Maylen
"Facelift needed"
The room confort is acceptable, not the reception area and breakfast room. The areas are run down and need an urgent facelift. I was surprised to have to pay for the safety box as well as the parking. The hotel is located next to the highway (very noisy) and to the runway of the International Airport of Miami. You hear the planes landing and departing constantly. I don't mind the noise but be aware, its quite noisy.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Hans
"dont count on anything other than a bed."
The shuttle came after 50 minutes and then passed me in the outer lane texting on it. When i called the front desk said they would send him back but an hour later i gave up and took a taxi for 20 dollars. Reception was very nice but didnt do anyrhing. The restaurant was closed and another 20 for a dinner taxi. The shuttle was 20 minutes late the next morning and reception didnt want to call until i overcame all his objections. But when the shuttle did come he was very friendly.
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Lobby was pretty shabby, but the room itself was very nice - good bed and comfortable arm chair. The towels were very thin. Breakfast was pretty bad, few options and low quality. The shuttle to and from the airport worked well.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"No comments"
Never again
1 night trip Mar 9, 2015
"absolutely filthy"
the dirtiest hotel I've ever been in....ever! I cannot even begin to describe the bathroom. Sickening
Response by Days Inn - Miami International Airport
Dear customer, There are 2 days inn by the airport. The days Inn airport north and us, the days inn miami international airport. Please verify in which you stayed. Ralf Suarez
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"horrible"
The ceiling in the bathroom was falling apart the bedding was old the neighborhood was not that good. Thought with the price and being so close to the airport it would of been better conditions. Have stayed at many days inn and this is one was horrible!
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"Fine for an overnight"
A missed connection caused me to stay overnight in Miami. I looked for a hotel with a free shuttle. This met my need, and the guy on the desk was friendly. Note that there are two Day's Inns near the airport. Also note that you have to call the hotel once you have your bags to call the shuttle. Not an area where you would want to vacation - highway construction all around, and the motel makes it feel more tacky by permitting flyers to be pushed under bedroom doors, but it's fine for an overnight.
1 night trip Feb 26, 2015
"Nothing good to say"
Our room had bad rot in the corner (in the wood and on the carpet). Restaurant was never open. Breakfast they offered was store bought bread and a toaster. Shuttle never came that was supposed to take us to the cruise ship pier. Lampshade was very visible ripped up. Not a safe area at night. Just ICKY!!
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Meow"
Nice staff at counter, but very very old hotel!
Response by Days Inn - Miami International Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your positive feedback! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Days Inn Miami International Airport, it is very important to us to meet customer expectations. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon. We are currently working on remodeling our hotel, hope next time you're in town you could get to see our renovations. Sincerely, Naivys Columbie Guest Relations Manager
1 night trip Mar 2, 2015
"Not worth the money they charge, they need upgrade"
The breakfast was toast and orange juice and danish nobody speaks English
Response by Days Inn - Miami International Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for your prompt response. We pride ourselves on exceeding expectations for your each and every stay and we shall work harder to continue to do so. We did not offer free breakfast in the past as we used to have an independently owned and operated restaurant which has been close temporarily for remodeling and as a result we offer coffee, pastry, juice and toast during this interim period. Now we have more options for our breakfast. We hope next time you're in Miami you give or property a second chance. Sincerely, Naivys Columbie Guest Relations Manager
3 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
I arrived late night from a long,long day of airport transfer,etc. My reservation was correctly set up and in few minutes a have a roon key in my hands. The surprise came when the air conditioning unit didn't cool a thing. I went down to the reception and asked for another room. They said they don't have anything available. No more options that expend the night awake sweeting a lot. Next day they replaced the a/c unit with a good working oner.
Dear Guest Thank you for your review. Ralf Suarez
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Jean Pierre
"Not worth it!"
I stayed here during an overnight layover and it was disgusting! The comforter had stains all over it, there was someone else's hair in the beds, and food menus shoved in the door. This experience was disturbing!
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Maybe better next time"
It wasn't as good as I hoped everyday papers was being put under my door even when the do not disturb was on the door.the room smells like it has been wet and not clean
6 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
"Bad decision"
There is NOTHING in the surrounding area! Not great neighborhood. The front desk staff is rude and disinterested in assisting customers. The wifi password didn't work, their "current promotions" framed flier on their front counter is over a month outdated, and the only restaurant onsite has been shut down- despite is promotional offer fliers also located on the front counter! Rooms were spacious and did include a microwave and fridge. The pool offered the only activity and it was adequate.
1 night trip with friends Feb 26, 2015
There is NO restaurant for breakfast. Only rolls, coffee and orange juice.
Response by Days Inn - Miami International Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. At the present we have a hot breakfast at the hotel every morning from 7am to 10am. Sincerely, Ralf Suarez
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"too pricy for the quality offered!"
this place is at most a 1 star hotel, did not like to pay this much for this little quality. Should have paid $ 20 more and stay in much better place, my mistake
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
hartmut
"Smells horrible looks ugly"
The hotel looks old in expedia says free parking but they charge 5 a day.corridors smell
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"OK if you have no other option"
This hotel is fine if it's the only option available. Truth is we paid so much money for this hotel but got very little attention and consideration. Costumer service is very poor, starting with the unprofessional room service staff. I think the nicest staff was the shuttle driver. Other than that, I was very disappointed.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Danna
"it just ok"
Don't expect much. . It has a bed ,microwave, fridge, table ,tv and a place to shower. It looks old on the outside. . The rooms interior is not bad. It's quiet. It is off the beaten path. There are no stores in the immediate area. For me I think they charge too much. $80 or less per night would be appropriate. All n all not too bad.
2 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2015
charlyne
"LESS EXPENSIVE THAN OTHERS"
NO RESTAURANT ON PROPERTY LIKE ADVERTISED. NO MAIDS THAT SPEAK ENGLISH. NOTHING TO DO CLOSE BY. HAVE TO TAKE TAXI TO GET ANYWHERE.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Terrible"
Front desk day staff was not very helpful.Breakfast started at 7 am finish by 8 am not 10 am, it was only coffee, danish and toast and it was finish by 8am The room smelled terrible as soon as you opened the door. One one spoke English in housekeeping so when I tried to talk to them it was a waist of time
Response by Days Inn - Miami International Airport
Dear guest Thank you for your review. Our breakfast is a hot breakfast served from 7 to 10 am. It is not a waste of time to communicate with the housekeeper since you could have used any other department or the executive housekeeper to better communicate. Ralf Suarez
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Convenient hotel near airport"
The lobby was dirty and dark. There was a restaurant on site which was not open. The soda machine in the lobby did not work. The ice machine on the third floor did not work. Our room was simple but adequate. Even though breakfast had been advertised, all they did was coffee and was not available at 7 am as advertised.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Fred
"Rude and creepy staff"
Room had an awful smell. The hotel lobby was filthy. The staff was rude.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Jay
"advice"
it is hard for international customers the shuttle bus service is weird for the travelers who are the first time come to U.S hope they can be friendly when they pick up the phone and also front desk employees need to be trained well.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Tianyue
"Convenient, close to my place"
It was pleasant and quick, room was clean, nice bedding, clean. Needs a little more lighting in the parking lot. And those fences are confusing
Response by Days Inn - Miami International Airport
Dear guest, Thank you fro your review and comments. We are taking into consideration at this time the lighting and fence issue. Ralf Suarez
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Moet
"not happy"
We read that there was a restaurant, bar and entertainment. There was none of the above.
Jerri
"Drive back from Key West"
Very convienient for travlers, very easy check in and out, great room very clean and great staff and at a very reasonable price as well. Thank you Rick Kohne
Response by Days Inn - Miami International Airport
Dear valued guest, Thank you for your review and comments. We always appreciate hearing from our satisfied customers, Expect you back soon. Sincerely, Ralf Suarez
"Stay elsewhere"
Staff speak no English. General feeling of stickiness of hotel spaces. Let after 2 nights but had to pay for 3 because of early checkout. Disappointed and mad. Never another Days Inn.
Response by Days Inn - Miami International Airport
Dear guest, The hotel does not have an esr;y check out but an early check in and a no show charge. Ralf suarze
"Skip"
Older hotel that shows it's age. Sketchy neighborhood. Random takeout food flyers being pushed under doors.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
"It's a good option if you are in a bussiness trip"
It's a good option if you are in a bussiness trip or a tourism trip to. I like it because the room has refrigerator and microwave. I recommend having a vehicle , because the location is very close to the highway exit but not near businesses or places of interest .
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
"Pre cruise stay"
The Days Inn was clean and safe. There was a nice pool...not fancy but nice. The location was good and the shuttle services were prompt. Not all bells and whistles hotel but very good for the price and a basic night stay!
Response by Days Inn - Miami International Airport
Dear guest, Thank you for staying with us. We are glad that you were satisfied with our services. It is always nice to hear from a satisfied customer. Sincerely, Ralf Suarez
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"One Night Stay-Near Airport"
I just stayed overnight last minute because my flight got canceled and the hotel was good for a one night stay! Airport shuttle was very convenient.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2015
Natalie
"Only if there is no other choice!"
This is definitly a LAST resort. Only for an overnight stay. I had a 9 hour layover in Miami and did not want to stay in the airport so I ended up here because I didn't want to spend $$$ for a few hours sleep and a shower. To be fair the room was clean, the sheets looked clean and did smell of fabric softener but the entire building is so dated. The lobby needed to be more welcoming. Just walking into the building you get this old musty smell. The person at the front desk was friendly. They do have shuttle service from 6am to 1am. There was some kind of construction going on in the parking lot. I guess they can get away with charging the dollar amount they do because they are close to the airport, otherwise avoid if you can.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Cheryl
"Short Stay"
We only booked the hotel for the night, between flights. The lobby is dated and the hallways were in desperate need of a good scrubbing, but the room was clean and it was perfect for what we needed; a place to lay down for 6 hours. The hotel is really close to the airport and their shuttle had great timing. I'd recommend it to anyone with an airport time crunch.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Great price. Last minute reservation."
Needed last minute reservation. Price was very good, just needed a bed and a bathroom. Room had little musty smell to it. Nothing that I couldn't handle.
Dear guest, Than you for your review. Ralf Suarez
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Sam
"Stayed here every time I come to Miami."
For the past six years I traveled here from NJ I have stayed here. Only complain I have is the the cable tv, not enough channels, nothing to watch, if you want to stay in.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
calm
"OK airport hotel.."
Stay here twice a year. Perfect over night place to stay. Free pick up at airport and $10 shuttle to port in morning. Only major problem are the mattresses..They all need to be replaced.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2015
Alan
"nice hotel but located out of nowhere"
the hotel is decent but it's located out of nowhere. sinceriously, the restaurant is only open for breakfast...
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
shyta
"Short stay"
Short stay, very comfortable, close to airport
1 night trip with friends Jan 20, 2015
"You get what you expect at this Days Inn"
I've seen mention of loud airport noises disturbing sleep. I had a great second story view of arriving and departing planes and had absolutely no problems with sound. If you're sensitive to the muffled sounds of nearby planes, don't stay at an airport hotel. I also saw someone had a roach in their room. To that, I say "welcome to Florida". But during my time there I didn't see one pest of any kind. The lobby is a little dank smelling and generally underwhelming but the room itself is exactly what you'd expect from a Days Inn: standard and clean with no unusual smells. The room also included a very nice wall outlet that included a USB port for easy charging of devices, which is something the Embassy Suites I stayed in the next two nights did not furnish, as well as a refrigerator. The desk was unattended when we arrived and we had to wait several minutes. The clerk that checked us in seemed uninterested in his job (but not unpleasant) and failed to mention to me that there was a $5 charge for parking. I didn't find that out until I checked out the next day. That was only a minor irritant, since that Embassy Suites I mentioned charged $16 a day for the same size parking spot. In comparison, that was a bargain. I didn't use the pool but the area looked perfectly nice, albeit tucked right up against a busy highway.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Didn't like hotel or service"
When I booked Days Inn Miami Int'l Hotel I called to make sure we would have transfers to/from airport/hotel. Called hotel again around 8:30pm to confirm about airport transfers on day of travel. I indicated our flight was schedule to arrive at midnight. They said no problem, flight probably arrived a little later plus waiting for our luggage might of taken a couple more minutes. I called hotel again at 12:20am they said bus runs every 20mins. we waited an hour and no bus ever came to get us. When I called again they said last bus had already left. We had to pay for cab fare, when we arrived bus was right in front of hotel with driver sitting in lobby. We were two women traveling to a strange place at late hour was my concern. That's why I called several times to assure we will have transfers. If I can attach picture your pamphlet said bus service until 1:30am. Transfer back to airport driver was just rude to other ladies on bus with us.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
LaLa
"OK for my needs"
The hotel is close to the airport and relatively inexpensive. The room was comfortable. There is not much nearby. I had to get dinner in a gas station market. There is construction going on Sunday through Thursday nights so some streets and exits are blocked and it was hard to get to the hotel, especially in the dark. That inconvenience should go away when the construction is completed.
Dear guest, Thank you for your review and comments. Ralf Suarez
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
HJF
"Not worth the price tag"
Upon arrival I learned the front desk had rejected packages I'd sent ahead(first hotel to ever do this) and I travel almost every weekend for work. Besides that they were friendly though. The room however was a bit of a problem. Air conditioning made a loud whistling noise which kept me from turning it on, king bed was the most uncomfortable thing I'd ever slept on, and pillows felt like they were made of cardboard. Oh and you'll have about 20 food menus shoved under your doir each day. Overall not a bad hotel but definitely not worth the price tag.
3 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Dora"
regular
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
Dora alicia
"Days Inn Miami International is filthy."
I was disappointed with the Hotel. The entire hotel smells horrible, like wet dog, dirty wet towels. The walls, carpet, floor, elevator were dirty. I actually felt dirty and itchy. I've stayed in other Days Inn but this one broke the record on uncleanliness.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"OK for one night near MIA"
Overnight near Miami Airport. Not too much there, only Wendys in walking distance, but OK for one night.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Poor quality"
It's more money for bad Room confort
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015