All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
7250 Nw 11th St, Miami, FL, 33126, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
    2.9
There is NO restaurant for breakfast. Only rolls, coffee and orange juice.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"too pricy for the quality offered!"
this place is at most a 1 star hotel, did not like to pay this much for this little quality. Should have paid $ 20 more and stay in much better place, my mistake
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
hartmut
"Smells horrible looks ugly"
The hotel looks old in expedia says free parking but they charge 5 a day.corridors smell
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"OK if you have no other option"
This hotel is fine if it's the only option available. Truth is we paid so much money for this hotel but got very little attention and consideration. Costumer service is very poor, starting with the unprofessional room service staff. I think the nicest staff was the shuttle driver. Other than that, I was very disappointed.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Danna
"it just ok"
Don't expect much. . It has a bed ,microwave, fridge, table ,tv and a place to shower. It looks old on the outside. . The rooms interior is not bad. It's quiet. It is off the beaten path. There are no stores in the immediate area. For me I think they charge too much. $80 or less per night would be appropriate. All n all not too bad.
2 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2015
charlyne
"LESS EXPENSIVE THAN OTHERS"
NO RESTAURANT ON PROPERTY LIKE ADVERTISED. NO MAIDS THAT SPEAK ENGLISH. NOTHING TO DO CLOSE BY. HAVE TO TAKE TAXI TO GET ANYWHERE.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Terrible"
Front desk day staff was not very helpful.Breakfast started at 7 am finish by 8 am not 10 am, it was only coffee, danish and toast and it was finish by 8am The room smelled terrible as soon as you opened the door. One one spoke English in housekeeping so when I tried to talk to them it was a waist of time
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Convenient hotel near airport"
The lobby was dirty and dark. There was a restaurant on site which was not open. The soda machine in the lobby did not work. The ice machine on the third floor did not work. Our room was simple but adequate. Even though breakfast had been advertised, all they did was coffee and was not available at 7 am as advertised.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Fred
"Rude and creepy staff"
Room had an awful smell. The hotel lobby was filthy. The staff was rude.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Jay
"advice"
it is hard for international customers the shuttle bus service is weird for the travelers who are the first time come to U.S hope they can be friendly when they pick up the phone and also front desk employees need to be trained well.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Tianyue
"Convenient, close to my place"
It was pleasant and quick, room was clean, nice bedding, clean. Needs a little more lighting in the parking lot. And those fences are confusing
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Moet
"not happy"
We read that there was a restaurant, bar and entertainment. There was none of the above.
Jerri
"Drive back from Key West"
Very convienient for travlers, very easy check in and out, great room very clean and great staff and at a very reasonable price as well. Thank you Rick Kohne
"Stay elsewhere"
Staff speak no English. General feeling of stickiness of hotel spaces. Let after 2 nights but had to pay for 3 because of early checkout. Disappointed and mad. Never another Days Inn.
"Skip"
Older hotel that shows it's age. Sketchy neighborhood. Random takeout food flyers being pushed under doors.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
"It's a good option if you are in a bussiness trip"
It's a good option if you are in a bussiness trip or a tourism trip to. I like it because the room has refrigerator and microwave. I recommend having a vehicle , because the location is very close to the highway exit but not near businesses or places of interest .
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
"Pre cruise stay"
The Days Inn was clean and safe. There was a nice pool...not fancy but nice. The location was good and the shuttle services were prompt. Not all bells and whistles hotel but very good for the price and a basic night stay!
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"One Night Stay-Near Airport"
I just stayed overnight last minute because my flight got canceled and the hotel was good for a one night stay! Airport shuttle was very convenient.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2015
Natalie
"Only if there is no other choice!"
This is definitly a LAST resort. Only for an overnight stay. I had a 9 hour layover in Miami and did not want to stay in the airport so I ended up here because I didn't want to spend $$$ for a few hours sleep and a shower. To be fair the room was clean, the sheets looked clean and did smell of fabric softener but the entire building is so dated. The lobby needed to be more welcoming. Just walking into the building you get this old musty smell. The person at the front desk was friendly. They do have shuttle service from 6am to 1am. There was some kind of construction going on in the parking lot. I guess they can get away with charging the dollar amount they do because they are close to the airport, otherwise avoid if you can.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Cheryl
"Short Stay"
We only booked the hotel for the night, between flights. The lobby is dated and the hallways were in desperate need of a good scrubbing, but the room was clean and it was perfect for what we needed; a place to lay down for 6 hours. The hotel is really close to the airport and their shuttle had great timing. I'd recommend it to anyone with an airport time crunch.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Great price. Last minute reservation."
Needed last minute reservation. Price was very good, just needed a bed and a bathroom. Room had little musty smell to it. Nothing that I couldn't handle.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Sam
"Stayed here every time I come to Miami."
For the past six years I traveled here from NJ I have stayed here. Only complain I have is the the cable tv, not enough channels, nothing to watch, if you want to stay in.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
calm
"OK airport hotel.."
Stay here twice a year. Perfect over night place to stay. Free pick up at airport and $10 shuttle to port in morning. Only major problem are the mattresses..They all need to be replaced.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2015
Alan
"nice hotel but located out of nowhere"
the hotel is decent but it's located out of nowhere. sinceriously, the restaurant is only open for breakfast...
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
shyta
"Short stay"
Short stay, very comfortable, close to airport
1 night trip with friends Jan 20, 2015
"You get what you expect at this Days Inn"
I've seen mention of loud airport noises disturbing sleep. I had a great second story view of arriving and departing planes and had absolutely no problems with sound. If you're sensitive to the muffled sounds of nearby planes, don't stay at an airport hotel. I also saw someone had a roach in their room. To that, I say "welcome to Florida". But during my time there I didn't see one pest of any kind. The lobby is a little dank smelling and generally underwhelming but the room itself is exactly what you'd expect from a Days Inn: standard and clean with no unusual smells. The room also included a very nice wall outlet that included a USB port for easy charging of devices, which is something the Embassy Suites I stayed in the next two nights did not furnish, as well as a refrigerator. The desk was unattended when we arrived and we had to wait several minutes. The clerk that checked us in seemed uninterested in his job (but not unpleasant) and failed to mention to me that there was a $5 charge for parking. I didn't find that out until I checked out the next day. That was only a minor irritant, since that Embassy Suites I mentioned charged $16 a day for the same size parking spot. In comparison, that was a bargain. I didn't use the pool but the area looked perfectly nice, albeit tucked right up against a busy highway.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Didn't like hotel or service"
When I booked Days Inn Miami Int'l Hotel I called to make sure we would have transfers to/from airport/hotel. Called hotel again around 8:30pm to confirm about airport transfers on day of travel. I indicated our flight was schedule to arrive at midnight. They said no problem, flight probably arrived a little later plus waiting for our luggage might of taken a couple more minutes. I called hotel again at 12:20am they said bus runs every 20mins. we waited an hour and no bus ever came to get us. When I called again they said last bus had already left. We had to pay for cab fare, when we arrived bus was right in front of hotel with driver sitting in lobby. We were two women traveling to a strange place at late hour was my concern. That's why I called several times to assure we will have transfers. If I can attach picture your pamphlet said bus service until 1:30am. Transfer back to airport driver was just rude to other ladies on bus with us.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
LaLa
"OK for my needs"
The hotel is close to the airport and relatively inexpensive. The room was comfortable. There is not much nearby. I had to get dinner in a gas station market. There is construction going on Sunday through Thursday nights so some streets and exits are blocked and it was hard to get to the hotel, especially in the dark. That inconvenience should go away when the construction is completed.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
HJF
"Not worth the price tag"
Upon arrival I learned the front desk had rejected packages I'd sent ahead(first hotel to ever do this) and I travel almost every weekend for work. Besides that they were friendly though. The room however was a bit of a problem. Air conditioning made a loud whistling noise which kept me from turning it on, king bed was the most uncomfortable thing I'd ever slept on, and pillows felt like they were made of cardboard. Oh and you'll have about 20 food menus shoved under your doir each day. Overall not a bad hotel but definitely not worth the price tag.
3 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Dora"
regular
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
Dora alicia
"Days Inn Miami International is filthy."
I was disappointed with the Hotel. The entire hotel smells horrible, like wet dog, dirty wet towels. The walls, carpet, floor, elevator were dirty. I actually felt dirty and itchy. I've stayed in other Days Inn but this one broke the record on uncleanliness.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"OK for one night near MIA"
Overnight near Miami Airport. Not too much there, only Wendys in walking distance, but OK for one night.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Poor quality"
It's more money for bad Room confort
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
Jean Carlos
"charge me extra 10$"
The hotel is difficult to find, it near airport , but it will take more than one hour to get there by bus. And it charge me extra 10$ for no reason .
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Zhenjiao
"Very nice and clean hotel"
Very clean nice staff they clean the rooms every morning
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Miami Airport shuttle service is a joke."
Kind of a sad looking place. Situated right off of a freeway exit that is currently completely worthless due to construction and subsequently a nightmare for Uber or Taxi navigation. The offered free shuttle service is also just as worthless, called the front desk as soon as I was off the plane for instructions for finding their shuttle, all the guy said was "find the white van", and hung up. Now, I don't know if you've ever paid attention to hotel shuttles at airports but... every single last one of them is some variation of a white van. Waited anyway and finally did spot the van approaching, but the driver was hell bent on not stopping even though I was the only one out there waving at him and practically jumping out in front of him.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Business"
Average for the price. No complaints but nothing to brag about either.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
Dawn
Room was comfortable and quiet even thought it was close to airport.
Response by Days Inn - Miami International Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. It seems that we do not get enough of them from our satisfied guests. SINCERFELY, Ralf SUAREZ
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
yani
"More aggravating than it was worth."
1. The hotel website states"Brighten your morning with a hearty breakfast at our on-site restaurant and read your free newspaper.". Sounds lovely...but the restaurant is adjacent to the hotel and privately owned. We woke up expecting to have a hearty breakfast only to find out that the restaurant was closed and was not going to open at all. The person behind the desk suggested we take a 10 minute walk to Wendy's or get breakfast at the gas station around the corner. 2. There is 1 shuttle that goes to the Port of Miami and it leaves at 11 a.m. Not convenient if you don't need to be there until 2:30 p.m. 3. Only 1 of 2 elevators was working. 4. We asked for a late check out so we could get to the Port closer to 2:30 but it was a $40 fee. By then we were so aggravated that we didn't want to give them any more money.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Frequent Travel
"Very nice, and close to the airport and the beach."
I had a wonderful time at this hotel. It was clean, it had ample parking, and was very close to the airport and the beach. In 15 minutes we could be in downtown Miami and within 20 minutes we could be at Miami Beach. Overall, I wished I had stayed longer...
Response by Days Inn - Miami International Airport
Dear Guest, THANK YOU FOR YOUR POSITIVE REVIEW. iT SEEMS WE DO NOT GET MANY FROM OUR MANY SATISFIED CUSTOMERS. sincerely, RALF SUAREZ
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Jorge
"Poor for the price paid"
The Hotel is too expensive considering value for your money. The TV does't work properly, and the person who was there could not help. The bathtub was clogged and took too long to empty. With just use the shower, the tub is filled.
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
Federico
"hotels"
Not bad, Iiked the the room and the free shuttle service
Response by Days Inn - Miami International Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for your positive feedback! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Days Inn Miami International Airport, it is very important to us to meet customer expectations. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind Regards, Naivys Columbie Management
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
divine
"Unsatisfied"
Bed to hard, pillows not soft. Restaurant service was not available. Your information for the stay was not true. It said 24hr restaurant availability. You should inform people, they have to order from other reastaurants.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Expensive for what really is"
The shuttle is the only thing that I liked. It Is close to the airport but far from Miami beach. Some of the ice machines was broken. The staff didn't have a spoon to give me. So is expensive for a bad hotel
Response by Days Inn - Miami International Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. It is very disappointing to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay, we do our best to keep the hotel well maintained and clean for our guests. The majority of our guests are really pleased with our hotel. I'm sorry to hear that wasn't your case. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience that we may have caused you. Sincerely, Naivys Columbie Management
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
vinicius dantas
The shuttle bus took over an hour to pick me up from the airport .... Plus it isn't worth paying all that money for the kind of room you will be sleeping in.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Terrible free shuttle service waiting time for shuttle was over 4 hours and staff wouldn't answer the phone. Very disrespecting
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
FERNANDO
"Very nice and clean"
Hotel was very clean and the service was very nice
Response by Days Inn - Miami International Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for your positive feedback! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Days Inn Miami International Airport Hotel. it is very important to us to meet customers expectations. we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Sincerely, Ralf Suarez
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Midy
I was charged an extra fee $39 + tax when I asked for early check in; at the moment of reservation I specified early check in, and they never told me that it will be an extra fee. Furthermore, the room and the hallway smell bad!, never again.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Basic Hotel- No frills, but decent"
The hotel was very cheap and basic for a night. I was flying out of Miami. The price was great and it was during Thanksgiving weekend. There is nothing in a walking distance to eat, but if you have a car there are plenty of fast food joints. Dont expect the ritz, but if your looking for a simple non challant stay then its cool.
1 night trip Nov 26, 2014
Ricardo
"Near airport"
We select to stay at there because we have a early flight at morning. What i can say is you pay what you get. My gps cannot find it, because the construction work near the hotel. When i made the reservation, i was tod that there are $5 parking and $50 deposit. But actually no those fees. Has small microwave and refrigerate in the room. But bed and pillows are terrible.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014