All hotels in Vienna, Virginia, United States of America
1587 Spring Hill Rd, Vienna, VA, 22182, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

• Value
    Breakfast is average
    Room is all right
    Poor vibe
Excellent place, very well located. Pleasent stay.
"good"
Peaceful stay.
Great breakfast and Staff
4 night romance trip May 11, 2015
"Do not reccomend."
We have been overcharged 2 extra times on our debit card during this stay, and still have not got our money back. We cant get ahold of anyone to help us and they have not even called us to try and resolve this issue.
3 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
"Good experience"
Overall it was a very good experience. The room was clean, nice and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast had lots of options to choose from.
"Soccer game at RFK"
My husband and I were going to a soccer game at RFK stadium and did not want to drive into DC so we picked this hotel because it was located right down the street from the Metro. Our room was nice and the bed was very comfortable. The free breakfast was pretty good..I have had worse. Really the only two issues I had were there was we had to walk up the stairs to our room and half of the times our key would not work so we would have to walk all the way to the office for them to fix it! But overall the hotel is the right price of you are just taking a weekend trip to DC and want to hop on the Metro.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Don't get a room on first floor next to the parking lot. Transient guests arriving all night long, lots of noise, sleeping very difficult.
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2015
Christopher
"Nice hotel."
Pretty nice hotel. Took the manger quiet some time to get back to me on a matter that was never resolved concerning food items that were removed from my room.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Tony
"my GO-TO budget hotel favorite."
A last minute decision at a great price. I have stayed here a couple of times and it's always clean.
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"Decent spot for a good price"
Room was very small but very clean. Room entrances are outside motel style which may affect your decision to stay there. My only complaint was that there wasn't much of a breakfast compared to other comfort inns I have stayed at.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
"great choice"
Great hotel for the price. Clean and close to the center city. We got to the breakfast at 09:00 and they were out of fruit but there's was still enough variety to make a meal of it.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
employees too loud when they are about to knock on the doors need keep quite
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Evelyn
"Ok for one night"
Hotel was convenient to where we were going the next day. Our room was clean and decor was ok but tired and needed freshening up. Would have liked a listing of stores nearby besides the Galleria. Did not realize property had outside corridors however it was surprisingly quiet.
1 night trip with friends Aug 27, 2015
Marie
If you just need a place to lay your head, this is a good option. Nothing to write home about but we had gone to a concert at Wolf trap which is within 2 miles. So the location is great, but everything Else is average.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2015
Tamara
"Not too bad.."
I don't really have anything bad to say about this hotel besides the fact that the toilet wasn't functioning well and that it made noises throughout the night. Overall, a the room was great for the price we paid.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Rocio
gteat hotel
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Ashley
"Weekend stay"
Stayed here for the weekend with my girlfriend. Room was clean. Staff was friendly. Ice machine on 3rd floor was broken. Motel is walking distance to metro (we caught the metro to DC for museums) The mall is like a 5 min drive away. Motel is nothing fancy and definitely not the worst, however it's great for the price!
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Brittany
"Good Location, Bad Connection"
The location and cost is really the only draw to this hotel. I don't need a fancy room, but I do expect an efficient room. Upon arrival it struck me that the staff was having a lot of difficulty and were in fact, checking everyone in via paper and pen and not really able to pull up the info online. They said they were having to deal with a slow system- I'm okay with that, but the fact that two customers came back while I was in line after apparently getting their keys and walking into rooms that were already occupied, makes you nervous. Luckily, that didn't happen to me but just knowing that they were having these types of issues makes you a little uneasy in your room. The biggest problem for me was the lack of wifi. This was the slowest and most unreliable connection I've ever had and it made for a bit of a tricky stay if you're trying to work at all. The last issue was an allergic reaction to the room itself. I don't know exactly what it was- there was no visible mold that I could see- but my nose was stuffed and runny every time I was in the room, but fine when I left.
2 night trip Aug 13, 2015
Harvest
"Business Trip"
A little tight. If the chair was at the desk, you couldn't get past to the shower/bathroom. Otherwise solid mid-level affordable motel.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
"Very disappointed"
We were very disappointed. It started with being given keys to an occupied room and the staff being nonchalant about the error. when we did get our room it was very grimy and smelled of smoke. This was a non smoking room. the bathroom fan when turned on blew smoke into the room. The only clean area was the bathroom. carpets very worn and grimy. we were very disappointed.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
A great value for the area. I will always use Expedia for my travels.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
"the best"
My stay was wonderful. Everything was great service was outstanding.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
lynne
"Weekend stop"
Moderate hotel. Clean and functional. Near the metro.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Jerry
Nice hotel wish I was able to check in sooner than 3 pm after driving for 12 hours
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Nice break from the city."
Just wanted to get away from the city for a while. This was a nice hotel. The breakfast was good and it was a nice hotel to just relax and take a swim.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
Nicole
"Ruined by awful cleaning staff"
The motel itself is nice. Rooms are small but cosy. Our stay was unfortunately ruined by maid incompetence. The first morning we had a maid walk straight into our room at 8am. No knock, no nothing. I can only assume she had it written down that there was no one in there, but it still is just not acceptable. The next day after they had tidied the room they left the curtains wide open for everyone to see in, with all of our belongings out in the open for everyone to see. We left the curtains clo for a reason, as we don't exactly want to advertise our valuables to the public. They also turned the air con onto the coldest setting and left it on, so we came back to an ice box. Other than the room service staff we had no issues, but they were bad enough to make this an awful experience.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Marc
"Vienna, VA"
I would rate this stay as an average one that met my needs for travel to NW DC. The hotel is located within walking distance to the Spring Hill Metrorail Station with transit to DC. The neighborhood felt safe in a mostly business district surrounded by many car dealerships. The area had a lot of traffic, but was within close proximity to many fast food restaurants, gas stations and convenience stores, and there's a Walmart nearby. The hotel rooms open directly to the outside, but the room door had a deadbolt, and I felt mostly safe in a room located on the top floor. It was mostly quiet. I could hear guests talking outside room door, no I didn't hear noise from adjacent rooms. The furniture and carpet were very worn, and carpet had slightly damp feel in some spots. The shower's water temperature was not as hot as would have preferred, but the water pressure was good. Bed had clean sheets and was comfortable.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
"Inexpensive but okay"
A low-cost hotel in the Tysons Corner area with close access to the Metro Silver Line. Nothing fancy (I found only one elevator and one working ice machine) with corridors open to the elements. But, it was clean, the front desk staff friendly and helpful, and I had a good rest.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Sketchy part of town"
Sketchy part of town, felt very uncomfortable even leaving my vehicle in the parking lot. Staff was friendly, room was clean and comfortable but the non-smoking room smelled of smoke and a strong deodorizer to cover it up. If you just need a place to lay your head and don't mind a bad area of town then this is the place for you.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
tina
"Decent"
it was good, the accommodations were fine, I wish the staff were friendly but you get what you pay for really.
3 night business trip Jul 25, 2015
Chellette
"One night stay"
Hotel was nice. Nothing fancy, but met my needs for a one night business stay. There was in room wifi, but it was very difficult to keep the signal long enough to get on the internet.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
Matthew
"Clean and comfortable."
Very clean room, and great bed. The easy chair was worn out looking, but everything else was nice. Great breakfast too.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"Decent stay in DC"
The room and general facility were adequate and clean. The staff was very friendly and competent. The downside was the very, very slow wireless internet which made it almost impossible to do any work connect with the home office.
5 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
"Terrible staff at comfort in in Tyson's corner"
Unfriendly night front desk person. Very unacommidating. The staff at breakfast were rude. A woman working there actually told my husband to clean up his mess. He told her it's not my mess. She didn't even apologize and walked away.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
amy
"Horrible customer service and uncomfortable rooms."
The person that checked us in was very rude and not accommodating at all. There were 5 rooms all together in our party and we were the first to check in with 2 rooms. I asked to have our rooms next to each other because we were 1 family. He told me he couldn't do anything because the hotel was fully booked and gave us 2 rooms that were on opposite ends of the building. Afterwards, one of the other rooms in our party ended up being right next door to one of our rooms so we basically just ended up switching amongst ourselves because the front desk person was very rude and did not even want to accommodate at all. The beds were not comfortable and the rooms were small.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"Comfort Inn Stay"
It was very pleasant. The continental breakfast in the morning was excellent. I would recommend this hotel to a friend.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Location was great. Hotel room was small and bed was uncomfortable.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
internet was not working
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
Kimberly
"DC vacation"
Room served the purpose for resting after sightseeing in DC. Housekeeping does a nice job keeping the room clean. Hotel needs updating. Carpet is dirty and room is very dated. Thankfully, the only time we spent there was to sleep. Upset that the pool closes at 8:00. Complimentary breakfast in the mornings was nice.
5 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Cristy
"A good budget choice"
My interactions with the staff were pleasant and they were very helpful and prompt with any requests that I had. The bed was comfortable, and the TV had a decent selection of channels. The room was smaller than I expected and seemed to be in need of a bit of repair (a spot or two of peeling wallpaper, the chair in the room seemed rickety and had fabric tears). The provided iron and ironing board needed to be cleaned. The courtyard was nice, but sound from that as well as the walkway next to the room carried into the room and made for a bit of a noisy experience when people were milling about. A walkway on the lower level separating buildings and an adjoining staircase didn't seem to be lit despite the presence of light fixtures, and didn't seem very safe. The price was reasonable for the area and the access to nearby restaurants as well as the metro were big advantages.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
"great location"
housekeeping very nice breakfast very good nice bed only complaint room carpeting always felt damp. Nice courtyard and pool
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Raymond
"Close to the metro"
The hotel is near the metro. That was great due to a shuttle that was advertise as a perk wasn't available due to no driver and holiday. You get lots of visitors over the holiday which I would have thought to be a great reason to have shuttle running.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
nc stephanie
"Not bad"
pretty much what you would expect for 60 bucks a night. Older hotel but the room was clean. Free breakfast in the morning was good enough.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
michael
"Convenience outweighed comfort on this one."
Lots of fruit flies/gnats in the room. Slacking in TV channel choices. And my room was right next to housekeeping, so very, very early that morning, I got woken up by the laughter and full-voice conversations. I definitely appreciate that they were happy voices, but I'm talking 7am. However, it was close to where I needed to be for work, and the front desk person who checked me in was incredibly friendly, professional, and polite.
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2015
Monty
I've stayed here a few times now, and haven't had any issues. It hasn't been easy to find a clean, quiet room at a reasonable price in this area, but I've been pleased with this hotel.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
We had a short stay at this hotel but loved everything about it. It was within our budget and its location near the metro made it convenient. I would definitely recommend it.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Plus"
Ita not in a very diverse location but it was a very good stay for the money..
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Locate is comfortable"
Very good. Also, very quietly. We can sleep deeply.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015