All hotels in Vienna, Virginia, United States of America
1587 Spring Hill RdViennaVA22182United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

• Value for money
    Room is all right
    Bad internet service
We reserved 4 nights. Everything was fine until we came back to our room, after being out all day on the fourth day, to find that our key didn't work because they gave our room to another couple. They claimed that I had asked for a room change, which I did not. If I had asked for another room why would I have waited until the fourth day? Why would I still have the keys for my original room? A manager had to let me into the room to empty the safe and the my food and drinks had been removed from the refrigerator. The hotel shuttled me to the nearest so I could buy more food and drinks. They reimbursed me for that stuff. The manager said he would credit my credit card for one night's stay but I'm still waiting to get the credit on my credit card.
4 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
"Good for my needs"
Clean room, comfortable bed, quiet environment, free breakfast. Perfect for my one night stay.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2015
"Great no frills value in an expensive area"
Was in town for a business conference in Tyson's. This hotel was perfect. Great rates, no frills room but very roomy and clean. Within walking distance of metro station, Walmart and a few restaurants.
2 night business trip Sep 24, 2015
Ryan
Breakfast was pretty gross and I wasn't even expecting much from included hotel food. In our room there was also a plastic bag over the smoke detector.... Possibly left from someone else from their stay so they could smoke in the room? Either way, gross and not safe. The towels also had yellow stains all over them.
3 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
Ginger
Good location to see the countryside and ride the train into DC.
2 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
Great location and great breakfast service
3 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Abay
Aaaaa stay
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
sampson
"comfortable stay"
Comfortable stay, room was clean but small, building structure not good
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2015
Nitin
"Perfect location for our needs"
We stayed here as a layover point on our way to OBX. It was perfect. Breakfast was delicious and just enough to send us on our way. We would recommed this hotel and would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Naomi
"Not quite as advertized. And you won't find out t"
We were there for a 3 night stay pre arranged on Expedia. Pool was Closed. No mention of time of year it would be closed. Pillows all lumpy. Good pillows would have been nice. Carpet was nasty. Oh, and no one mentioned that with 'free parking' you need a permit on your dashboard of your vehicle to avoid being towed away. Restaurant closed and out of business. I wanted to get a better room, but my husband was against this, and felt we could get a worse room. Could not see your vehicle from this particular room. No easy walkway, people cutting thru bushes and shrubs to get from parking lot to their rooms. Don't stay near the elevator on any floor, people are just plain rude and have no care that some one is trying to sleep in the room they are banging their suitcase against or leaning against your door while waiting for elevator, yelling and talking. No I would not stay there again.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
Deb
"creapy"
It was not what I expected for its location. The teneants where noisey had to call the front desk. People running up and down the hallway yelling and screaming. It was outdated and creapy looking. Only stayed for 1 night.
"Comfort Inn"
Room seemed clean, but my white socks were dirty after walking around for a while. Carpet was obviously dirty.. Room furniture seemed outdated. Sheets and pillowcases seemed clean however, I could swear I could smell smoke on the pillowcases/sheets. Maybe they were from a smoking room and washed but the washing didn't get all the smoke out. Maids kept room clean from day to day when I was out. Refrigerator temp was hard to adjust. I turned it down so my water wouldnt freeze. I turned it down to medium and my water still froze.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
B.
"@nd stay here was not a charm."
Requested via phone call, talking with hotel front desk person, a ground level room near the breakfast area because my husband can't walk long distances. We did get a ground level but 1 of 3 rooms furthest from the breakfast area. I carried his breakfast each morning back to the room for him to eat. There was a good selection of food.
4 night romance trip Sep 8, 2015
Jeanette
"very good breakfast"
The room is clean and tidy. The environment is green and quiet.The free breakfast is very good.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2015
"Good area, easy metro access"
Room was as to be expected from a older hotel, still was good for the price.
3 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2015
"Good value, very close to Metro."
Walking distance to the Spring Hill Metro. In a cul de sac and so will need a car to reach any other place--the WalMart, etc. next street over is inaccessible unless one goes around the block. Comfortable hotel, although rooms are not soundproofed to the outside and the small amount of the "long term" guests seem to forget this is not an apartment complex. Room itself is comfortable and clean.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Not what I expected"
Definitely not what I expected. I knew it was the Sheraton but I thought it would at least be comfortable. The carpets were not clean, the remote was filthy and the bathroom could have been better. The walkway to get to room in front of courtyard was dark and wet. The courtyard was more like a family reunion with children and people laughing loud enough to hear it in the room.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Excellent place, very well located. Pleasent stay.
"good"
Peaceful stay.
Great breakfast and Staff
4 night romance trip May 11, 2015
"Do not reccomend."
We have been overcharged 2 extra times on our debit card during this stay, and still have not got our money back. We cant get ahold of anyone to help us and they have not even called us to try and resolve this issue.
3 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
"Good experience"
Overall it was a very good experience. The room was clean, nice and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast had lots of options to choose from.
"Soccer game at RFK"
My husband and I were going to a soccer game at RFK stadium and did not want to drive into DC so we picked this hotel because it was located right down the street from the Metro. Our room was nice and the bed was very comfortable. The free breakfast was pretty good..I have had worse. Really the only two issues I had were there was we had to walk up the stairs to our room and half of the times our key would not work so we would have to walk all the way to the office for them to fix it! But overall the hotel is the right price of you are just taking a weekend trip to DC and want to hop on the Metro.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Don't get a room on first floor next to the parking lot. Transient guests arriving all night long, lots of noise, sleeping very difficult.
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2015
Christopher
"Nice hotel."
Pretty nice hotel. Took the manger quiet some time to get back to me on a matter that was never resolved concerning food items that were removed from my room.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Tony
"my GO-TO budget hotel favorite."
A last minute decision at a great price. I have stayed here a couple of times and it's always clean.
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"Decent spot for a good price"
Room was very small but very clean. Room entrances are outside motel style which may affect your decision to stay there. My only complaint was that there wasn't much of a breakfast compared to other comfort inns I have stayed at.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
"great choice"
Great hotel for the price. Clean and close to the center city. We got to the breakfast at 09:00 and they were out of fruit but there's was still enough variety to make a meal of it.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
employees too loud when they are about to knock on the doors need keep quite
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Evelyn
"Ok for one night"
Hotel was convenient to where we were going the next day. Our room was clean and decor was ok but tired and needed freshening up. Would have liked a listing of stores nearby besides the Galleria. Did not realize property had outside corridors however it was surprisingly quiet.
1 night trip with friends Aug 27, 2015
Marie
If you just need a place to lay your head, this is a good option. Nothing to write home about but we had gone to a concert at Wolf trap which is within 2 miles. So the location is great, but everything Else is average.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2015
Tamara
"Not too bad.."
I don't really have anything bad to say about this hotel besides the fact that the toilet wasn't functioning well and that it made noises throughout the night. Overall, a the room was great for the price we paid.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Rocio
gteat hotel
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Ashley
"Weekend stay"
Stayed here for the weekend with my girlfriend. Room was clean. Staff was friendly. Ice machine on 3rd floor was broken. Motel is walking distance to metro (we caught the metro to DC for museums) The mall is like a 5 min drive away. Motel is nothing fancy and definitely not the worst, however it's great for the price!
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Brittany
"Good Location, Bad Connection"
The location and cost is really the only draw to this hotel. I don't need a fancy room, but I do expect an efficient room. Upon arrival it struck me that the staff was having a lot of difficulty and were in fact, checking everyone in via paper and pen and not really able to pull up the info online. They said they were having to deal with a slow system- I'm okay with that, but the fact that two customers came back while I was in line after apparently getting their keys and walking into rooms that were already occupied, makes you nervous. Luckily, that didn't happen to me but just knowing that they were having these types of issues makes you a little uneasy in your room. The biggest problem for me was the lack of wifi. This was the slowest and most unreliable connection I've ever had and it made for a bit of a tricky stay if you're trying to work at all. The last issue was an allergic reaction to the room itself. I don't know exactly what it was- there was no visible mold that I could see- but my nose was stuffed and runny every time I was in the room, but fine when I left.
2 night trip Aug 13, 2015
Harvest
"Business Trip"
A little tight. If the chair was at the desk, you couldn't get past to the shower/bathroom. Otherwise solid mid-level affordable motel.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
"Very disappointed"
We were very disappointed. It started with being given keys to an occupied room and the staff being nonchalant about the error. when we did get our room it was very grimy and smelled of smoke. This was a non smoking room. the bathroom fan when turned on blew smoke into the room. The only clean area was the bathroom. carpets very worn and grimy. we were very disappointed.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
A great value for the area. I will always use Expedia for my travels.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
"the best"
My stay was wonderful. Everything was great service was outstanding.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
lynne
"Weekend stop"
Moderate hotel. Clean and functional. Near the metro.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Jerry
Nice hotel wish I was able to check in sooner than 3 pm after driving for 12 hours
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Nice break from the city."
Just wanted to get away from the city for a while. This was a nice hotel. The breakfast was good and it was a nice hotel to just relax and take a swim.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
Nicole
"Ruined by awful cleaning staff"
The motel itself is nice. Rooms are small but cosy. Our stay was unfortunately ruined by maid incompetence. The first morning we had a maid walk straight into our room at 8am. No knock, no nothing. I can only assume she had it written down that there was no one in there, but it still is just not acceptable. The next day after they had tidied the room they left the curtains wide open for everyone to see in, with all of our belongings out in the open for everyone to see. We left the curtains clo for a reason, as we don't exactly want to advertise our valuables to the public. They also turned the air con onto the coldest setting and left it on, so we came back to an ice box. Other than the room service staff we had no issues, but they were bad enough to make this an awful experience.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Marc
"Vienna, VA"
I would rate this stay as an average one that met my needs for travel to NW DC. The hotel is located within walking distance to the Spring Hill Metrorail Station with transit to DC. The neighborhood felt safe in a mostly business district surrounded by many car dealerships. The area had a lot of traffic, but was within close proximity to many fast food restaurants, gas stations and convenience stores, and there's a Walmart nearby. The hotel rooms open directly to the outside, but the room door had a deadbolt, and I felt mostly safe in a room located on the top floor. It was mostly quiet. I could hear guests talking outside room door, no I didn't hear noise from adjacent rooms. The furniture and carpet were very worn, and carpet had slightly damp feel in some spots. The shower's water temperature was not as hot as would have preferred, but the water pressure was good. Bed had clean sheets and was comfortable.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
"Inexpensive but okay"
A low-cost hotel in the Tysons Corner area with close access to the Metro Silver Line. Nothing fancy (I found only one elevator and one working ice machine) with corridors open to the elements. But, it was clean, the front desk staff friendly and helpful, and I had a good rest.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Sketchy part of town"
Sketchy part of town, felt very uncomfortable even leaving my vehicle in the parking lot. Staff was friendly, room was clean and comfortable but the non-smoking room smelled of smoke and a strong deodorizer to cover it up. If you just need a place to lay your head and don't mind a bad area of town then this is the place for you.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
tina
"Decent"
it was good, the accommodations were fine, I wish the staff were friendly but you get what you pay for really.
3 night business trip Jul 25, 2015
Chellette
"One night stay"
Hotel was nice. Nothing fancy, but met my needs for a one night business stay. There was in room wifi, but it was very difficult to keep the signal long enough to get on the internet.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2015