All hotels in Northwood, Ohio, United States of America
2426 Oregon Rd, Northwood, OH, 43619, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.6
"got what paid for"
Room was not clean, and in rough conflation, complimentry breakfast was disappointing
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
mary s
"Very Nice !"
Great place to stay, Will stay again !
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
robert
"Complaining"
I couldn't take a good shower because there was no Coolwater it was all hot fix it now.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Vladimir
"I would not stay there"
The room had a terrible odor. The only way I slept was to put my shirt over my face.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Michael W.
"quiet, good value"
Nice quiet, cheap room Continental breakfast was terrible but overall, a good value
1 night trip Jul 5, 2015
Russell
"Dirty but Cheap"
Passing through town, we went to a Mud Hens games (awesome) and drove the couple miles back to the hotel for stay. Everything about the place screams cheap/dirty, but the price was right. Breakfast was weak, the room itself was clean-ish, but the condition of the hotel was deteriorating. If you want a cheap hotel, it's not a bad choice, but if something looks a lot better for slightly more, you should take it.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"worst place ever!"
It was aweful! I was there with husband and 2 five year olds and they five us a room right next to the bar they had there. So you could hear all the people out side drinking and talking and yelling. Wanted to call main office and their phone was not even working And to top that off when we called to reserve the room we asked if they had a pool and when we get there they said it was closed! Bath tub was so dirty, room did not cool probably because of all the cracks around the wall where ac was. So bad you could see outside! I will never go there again!
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
michelle
"Memorial weekend"
The staff was friendly. The hotel was clean but the water pressure wasn't the best and the bath towels looked like hand towels. You can tell this is an older hotel that could use some updates and a better breakfast should be provided.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Shabby"
Older hotel. Everything in room was shabby. The water pressure in the shower was terrible.
3 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Great Place"
The front desk persons was extremly nice, the hotel was clean,and a very friendly atmosphere, i would diffently stay again.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
Lonnie
"Acceptable, but not spectacular"
I had low expectations due to the low price. Was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the facility ... not a four star experience, yet nice. Breakfast was disappointing. Staff didn't follow through on requested wake up call. I was in town to run the Glass City Marathon and didn't really need much other than a place to sleep before and shower after (late check out was appreciated). Overall, I'd say a kittle better than "adequate" ...
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"oh yea"
All was good and restaurant bar is attached
2 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
"Great Value"
Great hotel with clean rooms. I stay here 3x per week and the room is always clean. Price is very very reasonable.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
Laron
"STAY AWAY!"
Website very misleading - rooms very dirty and smelled terrible! Continental breakfast NOT AVAILABLE- no Wifi! Horrible neighbor, police stayed in the parking lot! Very upset by this stay! Hotels.com recommended this hotel- they need to research their hotels better!!
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Had a relaxed experience with no inttrruptions, comfortable
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Not a place for children."
My wife and I booked this for a night so we didn't have to drive home from the casino and while we realized this was a pretty cheap price -$43 for the night, you really get what you pay for. Some of the issues we had: rap music playing loudly in the hallway, can't believe the front desk couldn't hear it as they were closer than our room was; our toilet seat was broken; banging on doors late into the night; people yelling in the hallway late at night; curtain on sliding door had holes in it; needless to say the rooms need a severe updating. The only good thing I can say is the bed was clean. This is not a place to bring your children.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"There's better out there"
Our shower had no water pressure. We were given 2 towels for a jacuzzi room and they weren't even big enough to dry off with. When I requested more towels it took a second contact after 30 minutes of waiting to get them. The halls had soot in them from a fire and there was vomit on the front sidewalk to the main lobby.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
"Hotel was great."
Besides the layout of the hotel it was great.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"highly reccomend!!"
Very plesant staff!! Rooms were very clean!!
2 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
"highly reccomend!!"
Very quiet. Staff was amazing. Glad I chose to stay there!!
2 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
leah ann
"Satisfied"
Surprisingly this hotel was very nice for the price. We got 2 hotel rooms and both rooms were very nice, and so were the staff. Had a nice exercise room and bar downstairs. Overall we we definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Chad
"New Year's Eve"
It was well worth the money :)
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"ok stay"
The bar was closed for a private party. That would have been nice to know ahead of time. The hotel is OK not great but not a dump.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Daniel A.
"Fix Up"
Needs some fixing up. A little better than the last time we stayed there.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Ralph
"it was ok"
Came to this hotel because it was a half way point between destinations. Bed was comfy, cigarette ashes and dead flies on the floor. Needed some dusting and the alarm clock didn't work.
2 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
christina
"Extremely dissatisfied"
This hotel is convenient based on my reason for staying. Second time staying and I was extremely unhappy. The beds are really comfortable and room is spacious. Also has refridgerator and microwave. First room had no heat,second room we had no toilet paper,wash clothes. Telephone did not work,microwave was dirty and throughout the weekend we would find trash that was left from previous customers.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"ugh"
we wanted a jacuzzi suite just to get a way and relax. the first room had spiders and dirt inside the jacuzzi like it hadnt been touched or cleaned, they moved us to another room the jacuzzi had the same problem but we just cleaned it out ourself. then the heat didnt work so we got moved to another room in which the jacuzzi was cleaner the heat seemed to work yet we were freezing all night. the room was dripping from the ceiling and in the workout room. in the morning we got up for the free breakfast and the choices were basically cereal. walking back to the room ceiling tiles in the hallway had fell and there were dead mice in the debris we were out of the room by 6 am so much for sleeping in and relaxing!
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Jordan
"retiree"
Overall the people that I met were very friendly.
2 night romance trip Oct 15, 2014
"Not What I Expected"
I picked this hotel because of the location & for the attached bar/restaurant. The first thing I noticed when I arrived was the rear projection TV in the lobby that had a not so nice fuzzy green screen. I asked the receptionist if they had a band playing tonight and she just laughed and said that the bar/restaurant was closed for remodeling. When we drove around the back of the building to find our room, we were greeted by an old beer trailer and an overflowing trash dumpster. When we got out of the car, we were observed by several people hanging out of the upper floor windows smoking cigarettes and staring at us as we unloaded out vehicle. The room was relatively clean but the decor was from the 1970's and in desperate need of repair. The room door was difficult to close as well. The good news is that it WAS quiet and we did sleep well. My advice. It's a good place to rent by the hour, but spend more money and get yourself something decent.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
John Doe
"Cheap and comfortable"
I needed to make a stop in Toldedo on my way to Ypsilanti, MI. I picked this hotel because it advertised a cheap rate. I was not expecting much, to tell the truth. To make matters worse, the room advertised was a smoking room. I am a non smoker so I braced for the worst. Surprise, surprise! I ended up sleeping like a baby in what I thought was one of the most comfortable beds I ever slept on! The room did not smell at all, however in the morning my jammies had definitely picked up a nicotine scent. However, considering the price and comfort, this was un-beatable!
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Guido S.
"Not the greatest but not the worst."
For the price it was ok but the rooms had a few cosmetic issues and there was hair on the shower curtain that looked like someone had shaved. In addition the heating system in the first room did not work so we were moved to another room which had a refridgerator snd mo microwave where the first room had both.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Craigs impression"
Room was fine. The continental breakfast was a joke. Cherrios, bagels, and orange juice were the only choices... coffee machine was not working.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Craig
"nice"
We only stayed one night but it was very nice for the price,rooms are spacious and clean I really enjoyed,cheaper to book online!
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Midwest Traveler"
Hard to find hotel, outside security doors worked infrequently. Dirty, filthy, & dark eating area for poor breakfast selection. Rowdy group at the swimming pool after 10PM, which took several calls to Reception for them to manage. Inadequate electrical outlets to charge cell phone & computer
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
"Worst hotel ever"
It was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. Not clean Rooms needed to be redecorated.........The had no towels ... You felt like it had the the cooties.!!!!!!!! we were afraid we would contact bed bugs
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"great for a night to crash"
Hotel was fine. Ok for one or two nights to crash.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
"Questionable stay"
Rooms were not cleaned regularly. Hair found on bed, sheets were soiled and torn. Lights did not work. Clock radio and iron were missing. Refrigerator would not close and room smelled of mold. Air conditioner made a loud rattling noise when the fan was used. Cleaning crew did not come to room over the two nights I stayed. Front desk staff spend a great deal of time away from the front desk. Security doors are routinely blocked open and staff do not correct when they pass by. I felt I had to sleep on top of the covers fully clothed. I did not trust the bathroom as there was signs of spackling and putty and the vents had not been cleaned in a while.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"It was close to the location I was going to"
Not good. The room was nothing like the picture, people at the service desk was not helpful and things in the room did not work. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Value for money"
I had a nice stay at hotel. Lady on reception was very soft spoken and humble. Room was nice and clean. It is really worth staying here. The only issue I faced was with wifi. Wifi was not working. Otherwise this hotel is best priced for it's kind. I would recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2014
SS
"horrible"
Our room was not ready at check in. Once we got to the room we noticed the lamps falling off the walls, it smelled like mildew and the carpet was damp which didn't come from cleaning it. The housekeeper used a broom instead of a vacuum to sweep the floor. Also tried to go swimming and the pool was absolutely filthy. This was the worse overnight stay I have ever experienced, I would never recommended this hotel to anyone.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2014
John Long
"Ew.."
Stains and dirtiness all over the bedding, AC didn't work, old mattress pile outside of the sliding glass door.. The place was gross and smelled really bad -_-
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Our floor and room were damp. Air was not working correctly. Fan in bathroom did not work. No Cups in room for coffee. Woke up the next morning and saw empty liquor bottles outside our window. When we went to check out no one at front desk but a sign saying be back in less then 5-10 minutes waited for 20 then finally just left. We will never stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Awful"
This hotel had my family disgusted from the beginning. However the wonderful view of the dumpsters with 20 mattresses that were disgusting and stained all over helped to make our stay even more comforting. Plus the dust that crawled over every surface made me feel that I had just witnessed a volcanic eruption and the ash had settled. Don't make the mistake of just looking at the overall star review (wink wink DONT STAY HERE) and read the reviews because we were disgusted. The towels were extremely small, the shower water temperature was either Antarctic cold or boiling hot, and the carpet left the bottoms of our feet dark.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Didn't show us to room, had a hard time finding it, no plugs between bed, there was a clock and lamp but no where to plug it in, it had a smell to the room, 1 live and 1 died bug in bathroom, no shampoo or any thing like that, towels and wash cloths, we're as rough as sand paper, thank God, I took lysol with me.
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Virginia Smith
"Good value at a modest price"
Arrived late. Check-in was smooth and quick. Hotel was excellent. Loved the decorations.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Kind of shady"
I went with my girl friends on a trip. We were concerned with the lack of building security. Anyone could have gotten into the building and the only locks were on our actual room door. Breakfast provided was minimal --bagel and cereal, but cant expect much more vecaise the hotel price was cheap.
1 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2014
"It could be worse"
The hotel staff was not friendly. The hotel itself is old and dirty. Our room had a view overlooking a dumpster. Good if you just need a place to crash for one night.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
td
"Would not return"
This hotel was dirty, and the outside door did not lock leaving the building open to anyone who ventured in. Mirror had tooth paste still on it, toilet seat cover was sticky had hair stuck to it. The floors were filthy, walls dirty with black hand marks all over, and the floors along the walls looked like they had never been cleaned. Overall, if I could rate this lower than 1, I would.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
COLETTE
"Worst hotel I have ever stayed in!!!"
Staff was rude, we had 2 towels for 7 people was like that for 2 days!! No pool towels. Breakfast was nasty cereal and plain bagels. We went 10 mins Down the road and paid for a different hotel for the remained of our vacation!! Worst place ever!!!!
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
athena
"Our Stay"
When we got to our room we automatically noticed a lot of the essentials that came with the room weren't there (Towels, batteries for TV remote, and soup).
Other trip Jul 14, 2014