All hotels in Northwood, Ohio, United States of America

Dirty
    Food is not good
    Bad breakfast
"Just passin through."
It was worth the price. Second time staying knew what to expect. It's not the Hilton, but for $50 bucks it's tolerable.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2016
jerri
"Ehh"
Staff was very nice. Room condition was less than desirable. Bathroom was not clean. and very aged. Sliding glass door was not good for the weather. there was a cold chill all night long. Breakfast was very disappointing.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2016
Patrice
"awful"
countless things were falling apart. the faucet in the shower wouldn't turn, so the hot water would not work.
2 night romance trip Nov 15, 2015
Anna
The complimentary breakfast was not nearly as good or variety as other hotels in this chain.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
"Wondeful, quiet getaway"
It was fine, bed was comfortable quite, no smoke smell, would stay again.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2015
"Worst Possible experience"
This has been a worst experience staying in a hotel. I will never book this hotel again and will not recommend this to any of my friends.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
"Good one night."
Dated and needs more cleaning. Nice neighborhood for a morning run.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2015
Maryann
"Don't waist ur money"
Room smelled like smoke, even though it was a non smoking room. It wasn't clean. Pool was outdoors, bad neighborhood,the 1 outlet didn't work, 11 channels on the old tube TV. People smoking weed down the hall and playing loud music. The heater/AC units filter was horribly dirty,so I had to clean it. Had to buy carpet freshener to get the room to stop stinking.
2 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
Nate
"ease of mind with having my pomeranians"
I was very pleased with all of the service
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
"Close to the zoo"
I wouldn't give this hotel any stars. But it would not let me complete the survey without checking at least one star.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"AWFULL PLACE"
piles of trash in the hallway ,room keys didn't work .,staff was rude, room was gross not like the pics that where shown online , the carpet damp just horrible I left about 45 minutes later still waiting for a refund
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
not happy
"5 things I hate about this hotel"
1-was supposed to have crib ... according to the housekeeper she has never seen a crib there and the lady at the front desk said the same thing. 2 the room keys didn't work even after they said it was fixed 3-there where pile of trash right in front of our room , I took pics 4-manager was rude 5-left after an hour expedia wasn't very helpful I called them 10 minutes after I got there to cancel I will never book with agin
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
not happy
"got what paid for"
Room was not clean, and in rough conflation, complimentry breakfast was disappointing
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
mary s
"Need to be renovated"
First of all, the staff was very nice and tried to accommodate us. However, the 1st floor room had a strong mildew smell and the mattress was springy and so was the 2ND floor. The room w/kitchenette is sufficient for someone not vacationing. The connecting bar had people hanging around outside some drinking alcohol. The area was not for a family perhaps for a single person looking for a place to hang out.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
Traveler
"Very Nice !"
Great place to stay, Will stay again !
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
robert
"Complaining"
I couldn't take a good shower because there was no Coolwater it was all hot fix it now.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Vladimir
"You get what you pay for."
We only ever saw one person there, he was very hospitable. there was zero security at this hotel, people talking loudly outside the rooms all night, kinda scary... no locks on the doors into the property. TV remote didn't work, A/C didn't work, bath was in sad shape... just old and uncared for...
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Nice beds horrible look"
the room was clean but pealing of paint and wallpaper. We had to wait ten minutes for staff to come so we could check in. Beds ere comfortable.
"Close to everything"
The hotel could use some updating her and there but it was clean and comfortable and reasonably priced
bob and eve
"I would not stay there"
The room had a terrible odor. The only way I slept was to put my shirt over my face.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Michael W.
"quiet, good value"
Nice quiet, cheap room Continental breakfast was terrible but overall, a good value
1 night trip Jul 5, 2015
Russell
"Last minute stay here due to other hotel flooding"
Was in town for a dart tournament. Had a room at the Super 8 in perrysburg. But it was the weekend of the major rain storm and the hotel flooded and could not be accessed. I drove around for 30 minutes and finally found this one. The bar/lounge attached to the lobby was extremely loud. Given it was a Saturday night. Girl at the desk was very polite and helpful. Room was VERY outdated. Bathtub and bathroom were extremely clean, but also outdated. No pressure from shower. Not bad for an emergency overnight stay, but wouldn't book as a first choice.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Stores and roads"
Horrible the manager rude rooms not very clean beds uncomftorable cldnt regulate water drainplug ddnt work in tub
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
"Party Hotel"
This was the worst place we had ever stayed. Partying in the hallways, doors slamming, and None of this stopping until 5 AM .
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
no party
"Not family friendly"
Went to ohio for family trip first night was okay rented three rooms stayed two nights one room housekeeping for got to clean second night we were not informed they were having a gentlemans club with strippers who were walking thru halls half dressed one topless in front of our children they strippers were also complaining about our children being at hotel in front of us the strippers were returning to mens rooms where we could hear them having sex we will never stay there again complaines to front desk got a sorry that all so i valled corporate waiting for response
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
lehr
"Horrible hotel - dissatisfied with Expedia"
Dirty, sleazy hotel, grungy bar attached to lobby. Sketchy people out front, cops patrolling frequently. The non-smoking room wreaked of smoke - the room was awful - sticky carpet, dirty walls, corners, bathroom - human hair visible on both beds - advertised 2 queen beds, which were full size - no manager available, poor customer service. We had 2 children with us, and refused to stay in the filth. Had front desk person come to look, and she agreed even she wouldn't stay there, and admitted all other rooms were in similar condition. They refused a refund, and said only manager could give refund, but wasn't available for several days. Expedia didn't help, and wouldn't issue a refund. Worst hotel experience I've ever had, and Expedia let us down.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
AJ
"Never again"
Hotel is run down and decrepit. My room was on the first floor and the window had a rickety lock on it. Didn't feel safe. Only stayed 1 night and then checked into a holiday Inn.
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
chris
"Dirty but Cheap"
Passing through town, we went to a Mud Hens games (awesome) and drove the couple miles back to the hotel for stay. Everything about the place screams cheap/dirty, but the price was right. Breakfast was weak, the room itself was clean-ish, but the condition of the hotel was deteriorating. If you want a cheap hotel, it's not a bad choice, but if something looks a lot better for slightly more, you should take it.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"worst place ever!"
It was aweful! I was there with husband and 2 five year olds and they five us a room right next to the bar they had there. So you could hear all the people out side drinking and talking and yelling. Wanted to call main office and their phone was not even working And to top that off when we called to reserve the room we asked if they had a pool and when we get there they said it was closed! Bath tub was so dirty, room did not cool probably because of all the cracks around the wall where ac was. So bad you could see outside! I will never go there again!
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
michelle
"Memorial weekend"
The staff was friendly. The hotel was clean but the water pressure wasn't the best and the bath towels looked like hand towels. You can tell this is an older hotel that could use some updates and a better breakfast should be provided.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Shabby"
Older hotel. Everything in room was shabby. The water pressure in the shower was terrible.
3 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"worth the money, mostly"
clean room, comfortable. There was no water pressure for the shower.
Other trip May 25, 2015
jeff
"Very good for the price"
Overall, a good place at a reasonable price. Convenient to the Hollywood Casino, and it fulfilled its purpose. Could probably use some updating, but I would prefer to keep the price low over some minor changes.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Northwood."
I stayed there. It was fine. I'd stay again. Price was right. Location was satisfactory, not great for Lake Erie. Lake Erie has no motels right where I need them, so this was fine. No poetry here; just satisfaction.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Great Place"
The front desk persons was extremly nice, the hotel was clean,and a very friendly atmosphere, i would diffently stay again.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
Lonnie
"Acceptable, but not spectacular"
I had low expectations due to the low price. Was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the facility ... not a four star experience, yet nice. Breakfast was disappointing. Staff didn't follow through on requested wake up call. I was in town to run the Glass City Marathon and didn't really need much other than a place to sleep before and shower after (late check out was appreciated). Overall, I'd say a kittle better than "adequate" ...
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"oh yea"
All was good and restaurant bar is attached
2 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
"Great Value"
Great hotel with clean rooms. I stay here 3x per week and the room is always clean. Price is very very reasonable.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
Laron
"STAY AWAY!"
Website very misleading - rooms very dirty and smelled terrible! Continental breakfast NOT AVAILABLE- no Wifi! Horrible neighbor, police stayed in the parking lot! Very upset by this stay! Hotels.com recommended this hotel- they need to research their hotels better!!
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Had a relaxed experience with no inttrruptions, comfortable
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Not a place for children."
My wife and I booked this for a night so we didn't have to drive home from the casino and while we realized this was a pretty cheap price -$43 for the night, you really get what you pay for. Some of the issues we had: rap music playing loudly in the hallway, can't believe the front desk couldn't hear it as they were closer than our room was; our toilet seat was broken; banging on doors late into the night; people yelling in the hallway late at night; curtain on sliding door had holes in it; needless to say the rooms need a severe updating. The only good thing I can say is the bed was clean. This is not a place to bring your children.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"There's better out there"
Our shower had no water pressure. We were given 2 towels for a jacuzzi room and they weren't even big enough to dry off with. When I requested more towels it took a second contact after 30 minutes of waiting to get them. The halls had soot in them from a fire and there was vomit on the front sidewalk to the main lobby.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
"Hotel was great."
Besides the layout of the hotel it was great.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Bed bugs and ticks in my room"
My room had bed bugs and ticks in it! I took a nap for about an hour and woke up and saw a tick on the bed and one on the wall. I checked out right after this. We didn't want to risk another stay in a 'cost-friendly' hotel so we stayed at the Hampton Inn. Then I noticed later the next day that I had itchy bed bug bites on my arm. :( The hotel staff was friendly and understanding and refunded our money back to Hotels.com who then refunded the money back to us.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"highly reccomend!!"
Very plesant staff!! Rooms were very clean!!
2 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
"highly reccomend!!"
Very quiet. Staff was amazing. Glad I chose to stay there!!
2 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
leah ann
"Satisfied"
Surprisingly this hotel was very nice for the price. We got 2 hotel rooms and both rooms were very nice, and so were the staff. Had a nice exercise room and bar downstairs. Overall we we definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Chad
"New Year's Eve"
It was well worth the money :)
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"ok stay"
The bar was closed for a private party. That would have been nice to know ahead of time. The hotel is OK not great but not a dump.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Daniel A.
"Fix Up"
Needs some fixing up. A little better than the last time we stayed there.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014