All hotels in Herndon, Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here485 Elden St, Herndon, VA, 20170, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

comfy bed!
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Great Service"
The staff was great. They gave us great directions and maps to our destination and quickly fixed any problems with had with our room.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Good Stay"
Everyone who we came in contact with were polite and courteous. They helped us in everything we asked them to do. Breakfast was very good. Lots of variations of food. Manager was extremely helpful.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Marilyn
"Very FIRM mattress"
It was par for a Holiday Inn Express. Looked clean, no issues with check-in or out.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
Janie
"Perfect for Dulles access, clean, modern, friendly"
As in the title - we got a terrific price for this hotel and weren't stung with any extras for parking, the additional cot bed, etc. Very convenient for Dulles Airport and friendly staff. Will remember this one for our next trip!
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Mary Ballard
"close to air and space museum - Udvar Hazy"
Enjoyed our stay, excellent breakfast with biscuits and eggs, and warm cookies in afternoon.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Great room and price"
Very close to Washington DC and great service
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Excellent price and location."
Two night stay. Close to DC and there is even a metro station nearby. Places to eat across the street. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean. Free breakfast every morning was decent (sufficed and saved me some cash). The hotel was full for my Labor Day weekend visit, but was still quiet.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Angela
"Close to Dulles Airport and Metro"
Nice clean room, free internet, parking and breakfast. Free Shuttle to metro and airport. Staff was very helpful and very friendly. I would stay again and recommend to others.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Lee
"Very Average Hotel"
Hotel did not honor my reservation. My reserved room had to be changed from a single King size bed to two double beds.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Reston Herndon-Dulles Airport
Dear Traveler, Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Express during your recent visit to the Washington,DC area. My team and I are glad you enjoyed your stay, but I am disheartened that you were not able to get a King room when you checked into the hotel. I apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused you during your stay. I appreciate your business and hope you will return in the near future to the Holiday Inn Express. Sincerely, Ken Abrom, General Manager
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Shawn
"Very nice"
we were not at the hotel for very long but for the time we were there, the front desk was very helpful, they let us check in early unannounced, as well as a friend of ours checked in very late without much warning (just around midnight). The made sure we caught the shuttle service as well as gave us as much information about the metro as they could so that we could get into DC. The breakfast in the morning was very good though I could not find the butter!
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014
Jeannine
"Very nice"
We reached late night at the hotel, check in was smooth and quick . Rooms were neat and well made . Checkout was quick. Breakfast was standard. Overall I will stay here again
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Mayur
Super clean , friendly Staff and close to local shopping area and restaurant .
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Karim
The a/c in the room was not working at all, I put the temp. At 55 and didn't get cool at all.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
M.v
"Weekend Romance"
My husband and I were able to book this hotel at a great price for two nights and the online reviews and hotel pictures looked great. Until we arrived at the hotel. We had a king sized room. The TV nor microwave were up and ready for use... both had to be tousled with and or moved to be plugged in and turned on. The room was extremely small and cramped and upon initially walking in muggy. The toilet did not work properly as it needed to be flushed "a certain" way. The refrigerator was not cold and the walls and doors had cracks and chips throughout the room. The only good thing I have to say about the hotel is you get free parking, Internet service and breakfast. The breakfast was good in my opinion. Other than that, I would never stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Reston Herndon-Dulles Airport
Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your guest experience at the hotel. I am very sorry to know the hotel didn't meet your expectations. I will be sharing your review with the directors of engineering to assist with training his staff on how to prepare a guest room properly. I hope that you will reconsider staying at our hotel in the future. We would love the opportunity to make things right. Sincerely, Ken Abrom, General Manager
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
The Love Birds
"you will got what you payed"
we as a family wanted to visit Washington DC , we choose this hotel from Expedia customer review . it was great choice ,we enjoyed a lot in our visiting and staying in this hotel
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Medhat
"Love it!"
It was a relaxing stay! Everyone is accommodating, most of all we love the buffet breakfast!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
DaniMackMax's
"Close to everywhere"
Hotel not far from Washington and attractions
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
Karim
The rooms are always clean and the staff are very friendly. Being that I travel for business the hotel staff always try to put me in a room away from families with kids, which is great! I wish the rooms had a microwave, but other than that its perfect.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
Vicki
"Perfect choice"
I booked double room. They ran out of rooms so they gave me two king room for free. Everything was perfect!
will
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice and clean. Everyone very friendly.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
Vicki
"nice hotel"
good for the price
2 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Affordable for Those on a Budget"
Rooms were very clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Indoor/outdoor seating for the free breakfast. Will have to try the pancake maker on the next visit! Refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and free Internet access in our room. Nice hot shower! Safeway was located in the adjacent parking lot which was great for picking up some fresh fruit and drinks. Panera and Popeye's across the street. I would definitely recommend to anyone staying in the area.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Carpet. The Lobby area and the hallways are smelly. Elevators were also smelly and not maintained properly.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Reston Herndon-Dulles Airport
Dear Traveler, Thank you for giving your feedback on Hotels.com regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Reston/Herndon. I apologize that our hotel did not meet your expectations. I have reached out to the Head of Housekeeping in regards to the odor that you experienced. It is through reviews like yours that we can better our hotel services. Yours in hospitality, Ken Abrom, General Manager
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
"GREAT SERVICE"
Very professional, and helpful staff. With our many bags, the staff was patient and willing to assist in loading and unloading our bags from our car, I didn't have to lift a finger. The shopping and dining options was a little pricey for the family, but overall GREAT location.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Melodie
"Clean room. Decent Neighborhood."
A bit far from DC attractions, but the hotel offers shuttle to the nearest public transport. Good location if you have car.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Raghu
"Nice Experience"
Had a 5 night stay in late June. Room was quiet and comfortable, and mine had a microwave and fridge (& coffeemaker). Everything seemed cleaned and well maintained. The breakfast had good selection including healthy options of Greek yogurt, skim milk, oatmeal. But one day I tried eggs and biscuit which were delicious and moist. Didn't expect that. The desk staff were pleasant and helpful. Free parking and wifi too. Grocery next door, many restaurants in walking distance of a good neighborhood. I would recommend this hotel!
5 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
Hotel was nice. Elevator was down for a bit. But no biggie.
2 night business trip Jul 1, 2014
Pepe
"Excellent Location and Staff"
The room was very adequate and the staff outstanding. they accomodated our every need. the front desk staff was friendly and very helpful
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
"Well worth the money!"
We booked a room the same day and were very pleased with our accommodations. The staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was perfect. We would stay here again.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Rockitz
"Very Nice hotel"
very pleasant place to stay for a short period of time. stuff are very friendly and cooporative.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Shaher
"A Class All Its Own"
I don't even think about staying in a different hotel when in Northern VA, DC area!
3 night trip May 22, 2014
Lawrence
"My first say"
I find the hotel to be clean and the staff to be very helpful
Other trip May 28, 2014
ken
"Excellent choice"
Location was wonderful. Next to supermarket and across the road from several eateries and KMart. Complimentary breakfast was wonderful.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"Good convenient hotel in Washington area"
Good stay and very decent hotel.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
KC
"perfect for the money"
Nice clean room, clean bathroom, well maintained. The room was a little small but for the price it was excellent. The free breakfast was bigger and better than expected
1 night business trip May 2, 2014
"Very Pleased"
I had a lay over due to bad weather and booked this hotel for a couple of nights. It's very close to the Dulles airport and they provide shuttle services to and from hotel. In fact, they said they also provide shuttle services to nearing business (I think with in 3mi) should you need anything, which is very nice. The rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable. Staff was very friendly. Overall, very very happy about my stay :)
2 night trip Apr 30, 2014
traveler
"Didn't get what I booked"
I booked a king 4 days before...arrived at Dulles around 130 am and checked in went to my room and I had a queen...no biggie but I paid more for a king and they wouldn't refund me the difference...
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Great Stay!!"
We really enjoyed our stay, the staff made sure we were comfortable and this hotel is extremely clean. The hotel staff are very professional and polite, and the breakfast is amazing. We would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone to stay especially if you are not trying to spend too much on a nightly rate.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Good for the price and location"
Overall, my stay was nice. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The refrigerator in the unit kept making an annoying sound and I couldn't unplug it myself because of its position in the wall unit, so at around 1 am I asked the front desk person to help me unplug it, which he did really quickly and was apologetic. Next time I'd request a room as far away as possible from the kitchen (I was right next to it on the first floor) and the noise of the door opening and closing at 5 am when they started getting breakfast ready was bothersome.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"Great location in Herndon/Reston area"
This hotel was a pleasant stay in a great location in Herndon/Reston area. I would recommend this area if your planning to stay for a few days.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"Good customer service"
During past trips to this area, I have stayed in other hotels. Got great rate for this Hotel via Hotels.com and decided to give it try due to good location and good customer reviews. Hotel is very good with clean, comfortable rooms and good breakfast. A stand out here was the excellent customer service by staff, particularly registration staff who are very friendly and most hospitable. I would definitely stay at this hotel again when in the DC area.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"Awesome selection"
Actually i would like to give 4.5 stars for the hotel. 0.5 star deducted because initially sink & flush was not working properly. It gets fixed very next day. Everything looks great. Highspeed internet -- I loved it. I have stayed in hotel where I have payed $10 for wifi. But i got highspeed wifi and on top of it they gave a LAN connection on the room. Lot of breakfast options. List is big, so i cant write it here...:). It was surrounded by lot of restaurants, shops, etc,,,,, On a whole, it a great hotel....
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Nice, clean hotel. Breakfast was good! Staff nice!"
Nice, clean room. Great neighborhood near shopping, etc. Breakfast was great!
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
excellent
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Best hotel for cheap!!!"
Only thing I didn't like or should I say my significant other didn't like was that one of the channels on the hotel guide was wrong and they were upset about that because they missed the allstar game but NO BIGGY over all hotel is 5 stars and you get free breakfast can't beat that especially if you aren't the BOUJIE' OR PICKY TYPE !! I will be staying here again and again lol
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Very Comfortable Stay"
We were able to check in very early after an overseas flight. Staff was very accommodating and the room we had on both stays (in and out of the country) were clean and well appointed. There was a nice breakfast as well. Would definitely use this hotel again. Free shuttle was great and after calling they gave us a time it would be coming so we could limit our wait in the cold since we were not dressed for cold weather.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Home away from home"
Great!
3 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Excellent accommodations"
Like home. I feel very comfortable and safe there.
3 night business trip Jan 28, 2014
Lawrence
"Great overnight stay before flight"
We stayed one night before a flight out of Dulles. We liked the fact that we could leave our car there and the shuttle was very prompt when we returned. The staff was very nice and the breakfast was very good. We would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2014