All hotels in Chatsworth, California, United States of America
21603 Devonshire St, Chatsworth, CA, 91311, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

2.9
    2.8
    2.5
    2.9
"Acceptable hotel for the night"
Hotel is slightly aged with some paint issues, and just looks dated. The breakfast is truly continental; cereal, fruit and pasties. No eggs or meats. Parking is tight. Bed and towels are clean. Little fridge and microwave. Overall, not impressed but not dissatisfied. I stayed because the price was cheaper in the area and I got a cheaper feeling, but not dirty, hotel.
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
"Uncomfortable comfort"
The room was non-smoking as I requested, however, there was no smoke detector in the room, the wires were hanging from the ceiling where it had once been.Regardless of smoking status, I believe it should have had one, for fire safety. The sink leaked, into an ice bucket, and the carpet around the bucket had water damage. The night manager asked me for a $100 cash deposit for any incidentals, or damage to the room. I only had $60 on me, which he took and even though it was returned to me when I checked out, no one bothered to check my room first to see if I had indeed done $60 worth of damage. The neighborhood was dirty and the parking was inadequate.
3 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Read the reviews people!!! We aren't lying!!!"
This was bar far the worst experience. This was the most over priced, grimy motel I've ever wasted my money at. Customer service was as cheap as the motel. Never again!!! If we hadn't of gotten into town as late as we did I would have left. Oh and the neighborhood is just as scary as the motel.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Never again"
Terrible. Smoke detector was missing, towels & bed sheets had stains, blankets had cigarette burns (non-smoking room btw), tub was dirty & clogged, hole in the wall, paint peeling in the bathroom, towels hard as a rock, hotel area dirty. Wouldn't stay here again
3 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Love the beds very comfortable and bathrooms clean"
Had a great sleep with no interruptions or noise bothering
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
maira
"Not a bad place to stay"
The room was bigger than I expected and the bed was really nice and comfortable. However, the lingering smell of the cleaning solution was really strong. A space shouldn't need to smell like chemicals to be clean. The staff of the hotel was really nice and helpful and they have a delightful breakfast in the morning. There is a loud train that seems to run from about 7am to 10pm which was a bit disconcerting.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
Ann
"Travelodge"
The price is very low, so I suppose you get what you pay for.
7 night trip Jan 14, 2015
"Nice hotel poor location"
Located right next to train tracks so I couldn't get any sleep!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
naomi
"Good for the money"
Good for the money.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Dirty rooms"
The room was dirty and I found clothes in the dresser.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Mayra
"Wrost stay"
Im extremely unhappy with my stay. I booked a nonsmoking room but instead got a smoking room that smelled horrible. We were not able to sleep all night.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
Koushyar
"not worth the distance"
the hotel is under new management and we had some light not working and the front desk handed over the bulbs to go and fix ourselves, 3 lights were out but we only got 2 bulbs and the staff was go figure out.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Disappointing"
Rooms were noisy...we could hear people above us, below us and next to us. We had a nonsmoking room but could smell cigarette smoke in our room and in the elevator. The blanket had cigarette holes in it. The paint in the shower was peeling.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
RJ
"Horrible pool no spa pix don't even come close to"
Wouldn't recommend ..............................................................................
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"TraveLodge Helped Me Move"
I stayed at the Chatsworth property to finish up a move across the country. The hotel is in an area with numerous "hole in the wall" restaurants within walking distance - a locals area. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful; the room was clean and comfortable. Plenty of amenities such as fridge, microwave, blow dryer, ironing board - and pretty quiet. Seems like this hotel is probably used by travelling professionals or job site workers. However, its proximity to LA attractions, while not close in miles, would be well worth the savings. Over all, well worth the extra money to sleep on a bed instead of the floor in an empty apartment.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Unhappy Surprise"
The main problem with this hotel is the carpets; they appeared so filthy and saturated with stains that I didn't want to walk on them in my socks, I had to wear my shoes. The bathroom is small and run down and the breakfast room is tiny and crowded with people trying to make waffles; you can make them yourself. The rest of the breakfast (muffins, cereal) looks unattractive and stale.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
carol
"Shabby chic - Not"
I need to consider the price, but this price was set by the hotel. Premises were dirty inside and out. Trash cans were overflowing, dirt on sidewalks. Inside room paint was peeling, shower curtain bar was loose from wall, carpet peeling from baseboard. Tile in shower floor was cracked and all need painting. Tile on bathroom floor was also cracked. TV was 15+ years old and we didn't use it. Deadbolt did not work on door. Sheets were threadbare and bedspread was stained. Overall very gross. We stayed there to attend a birthday party within walking distance. Would never stay again.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
disappointed
"Looks better in pictures only"
The key system wasn't working. So we had no key to open our doors. We had to continue to go to the front desk whenever we came back from leaving the hotel to have someone open our doors for us. Finally got the key system to work and got our key, the last time we got in which was after 10 pm to go to sleep. I think they were stingy on the TP in the restroom. There was no extra toilet paper, and the roll was almost out when we got there. I felt I had to limit myself from going to the restroom.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Bella
"jacuzzi out of order! good room but not so great a"
The room was great for the price but sad that the jacuzzi was under construction. My check in was great and the room was very comfortable. Just wish the area was better as there were a lot of ghetto people and the train tracks nearby were super loud
1 night trip Dec 17, 2014
"Brought my gf"
We had a great time At this hotel. Great restaurants nearby comfy large bed for sleep and fun. I recommend this budget friendly hotel to anybody.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"want quiet? stay away from this hotel"
If you like a quiet room, stay away from this hotel. The train pass by right next to the hotel and it was terribly loud during my stay. Trust me, if you like to stay in calm place, stay away from this hotel.
1 night romance trip Dec 2, 2014
kyung ho
"Not where I wanted to be"
Noisy area, trains and traffic. Not off the freeway as expected. Not a very bad area, but certainly not nice.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Bobi
"review"
The only comment I have is that the air freshener was very strong. I'm not sensitive, but if someone was, it would be offensive. Staff was great, and very accommodating. Morning breakfast also good and as expected.
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
"-0 out of 20"
I work in Chatsworth a lot but I live in San Diego. I thought maybe I would drive up the night before work get a hotel room and have a good night sleep before a long day. It is a 3 hour drive from my house so I thought this was a good idea. I was Wrong!! Disgusting!!! The room smelled like dirty rag and the bathroom smelled like Someone peed all over the walls!!! I got there later at night and it was none refundable so there was nothing I could do. Not to mention the headboards had hand prints all over them. Not Clean. Smells Horrible!!
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
Travis Fierro
"Bad Experience"
Staff was unreasonable about an issue. We stayed here for 20 days due to housing mishap. I would not recommend it. GM Brian was unreasonable. Wish I could report a different situation.
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"Good Location but not worth it"
Every morning we woke up to water pouring off the second floor, once you opened the door it smelt like sewage outside. The water or whatever it was would go on for about 20 - 30 minutes every morning. Bathrooms need to be updated, beds are comfortable but pillows have been thru the wash several times so there isn't much of a pillow.
6 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
"Convenient in this part of the LA Valley"
Nice and clean. The building is not too run down, good breakfast.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
I asked for non smoking and my room smell really bad like cigarette. I had my 3 yr old n my 5 yr old. So I asked for another room. The hotel Look really dirty. Every time we left out room, they were lots of people smoking out side. NOT a family friendly hotel. Will NOT stay there again.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
"Convenient location"
Staff were helpful when needed. Room was very clean. Breakfast was filling.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"Price was the best thing"
We had stayed here numerous times when it was Comfort Inn - and it has gone downhill since then...1st room smelled of urine and 2nd room smelled stale...stayed one night and will look else where if we're in this neighborhood again.
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
Paper thin walls, questionable neighborhood, ghetto staff. You get what you pay for with this motel.
3 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
"Nice place for temporary Stay"
The rooms are decent and maintenance is good. Breakfast is limited. If you look for decent place for couple of days, then this is good place to stay for economic budget stay.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Chandra
"Dump"
I wouldn't stay here again. But on a positive note, I liked the waffle maker for breakfast.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Cheap and handy"
I probably would not stay there again. It did not feel like a very safe neighborhood or place, although the room itself was fine. The breakfast was really minimal. Price was right though!
2 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Disgusting hotel!"
Do not stay here!!! I guess I can't tell you why as my review keeps getting rejected and it is not due to profanity...so keep that in mind that what we experienced was just terrible! just know that this hotel is in an unsafe area, extremely dirty, and every room smells of smoke!!!!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Family
The hotel was nice for the price. The pool was clean but the jacuzzi was out of service which was disappointing. The room was clean and the house keepers were great. There wasn't a lot of shampoo and conditioner provided but the housekeeping kept it stocked. The parking lot was small but manageable.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Ariane
"Not what I booked"
There have been multiple reviews where people booked a 2 queen bed room and when they arrived they got double beds. I called the hotel multiple times to confirm 2 queen size beds and was assured that is what I would have. When we got there they gave us double sized beds and said they were out of queens even though the reservation was for queens. The manager said there was nothing he could do since we booked through hotels.com and to take it up with them. The rooms were filthy, the lamps didn't work and the deadbolt on the door was broken. Do not stay at this hotel!
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Not the best but convenient
4 night trip Jul 20, 2014
johnny
"Pleased…"
I was pleased with the hotel, The staff was very nice and helpful.. My only complaint I requested non smoking rooms so you expect not for it to smell .. Well wrong the smell of cigarettes was very strong only because the guest would smoke outside the rooms.. But over all I was pleased..
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"Conveniently Located"
My partner and I stayed three nights at this motel. The staff was pleasant, the women who cleaned the rooms were meticulous at their work and the breakfast waffles were very good. However, there was a strong odor of garbage, or dead rodents, that seemed to emanate from locked louvered utility rooms that lingered in the stair wells and hallways. The pool itself was clean, but the pool area was dirty.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Patricio
"would not stay here again"
First off the rooms are nowhere close to what the pictures showed. The hallways smelled like vomit. The parking lot is not big enough for the hotel capacity.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
"Rooms Extremely crowded"
Room wasn't cleaned. mold in the shower. A/C was not working for 2 days. when fixed carpet underneath soak and wet. Room is over crowded with unneeded furniture. Too many dressers, chairs and night tables make small room OVERCROWDED.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Awful"
It is an awful hotel. I had 3 kids with me and felt very unsafe there. We actually left the hotel and got another one. There were "night ladies", what seemed to be gangs, some psycotic guy saying he was the mayor, smelled like garbage and to top it off the train passes right thru there. Just a bad experience.
3 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Close to the 118 freeway, but 4 miles from Woodlan"
Low cost but few amenities and poorer neighborhood
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Close to Universal Studio"
The room was little tight for 4. We do not feel the hotel is in a nice neighborhood.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Balance dining room tables' legs!"
While dining room was VERY small for number of guests the hotel can hold for its complimentary breakfast, we could accept such if attention were given to stabilizing tables. A slight bump when passing by, or by placing your hands on the table when trying to seat oneself in tight quarters, was causing spills everywhere! Additionally, the room maid for service to our room of 2 nite-stay arrived 7pm, after our being out all day. Does not the management give any direction to order of service by room maids?! Also, spa is still advertised on marquis, though one could tell it hadn't been operational in some time. Best feature: location is across street from Metro Link's Chatsworth Station of the Ventura Line, tho disappointedly the Line doesn't operate weekends yet!!
2 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Reviews are pretty accurate"
It got the job done
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"place to stay, cheap"
I was looking for lowest cost, so did not expect perfection. Parking is cramped, and a tight fit, but there is an overflow parking right next door, just not obvious. Little things, cigerette burns in bed cover, one chair had an obvious terribly done small patch, but, I wasnt there to enjoy luxury. So it did the job.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"In a shady neighborhood"
The hotel was outdated and in a bad area. There were people smoking very near to our room the whole time. Being asmatic this was a problem. My husband was scared to let the teenagers walk to breakfast alone because of questionable characters lerking around. The place was filthy and although it had what we needed, it was gross. We wore our shoes the whole time because our kids socks were black from the dirty carpets when we first arrived. I would not recommend this place.
2 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Wendy
"Disgusting"
Smelled so badly of cigarettes that all my luggage carried that smell home, there was soap residue on the sink, dirty footprints on floor, toilet water turned off, couldn't open bathroom door all the way. Ironing board was broken and the remote was so sticky I had to put wash tag around it to use. Could never reach the front desk. Ended up sleeping elsewhere. Don't stay here.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014